Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhall's Multi-Part Series: The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's)

3 posters

Go down

Valhall's Multi-Part Series:  The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's) Empty Valhall's Multi-Part Series: The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's)

Post by Snaz Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home

Posted on June 5th, 2010 by Valhall

This is the first installment of what will probably be a long string of articles on the inconsistencies that have plagued the official statements of the Anthony family. I have chosen to name it the Anthony Encycliepedia…because it basically will constitute a compendium of…lies! I will be creating a new page in the Library that will contain links to all Encycliepedia entries, for research. There will be an entry for each “topic of lie-age”…so to speak. I will only pull from the interviews and depositions. But I look forward to the Hinky readers contributing in the comments with conflicting statements on a given topic that they find in media interviews.

The first topic I have chosen is about George’s account of when he arrived home on July 15th, the night the 911 calls were made and all hell broke loose. Now, you may think, what’s so important about George’s account of coming home? Very good question! The importance of this first topic is to show HOW the Anthonys (in this particular case I’m talking about Cindy and George) “operate”. There has been a long standing opinion that Cindy controls what George says. While I can’t really argue the validity of that statement, I can offer the following to show that George also is very adapt at influencing Cindy. They have achieved liar-symbiosis…again, so to speak. And we will see this two-way “effect” in future topics addressed in the Encycliepedia.

So let’s look at what George has to say about arriving at the Anthony home on July 15, 2008.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Valhall's Multi-Part Series:  The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's) Empty Re: Valhall's Multi-Part Series: The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's)

Post by Julie Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Interesting.....I love the way Val investigates & puts all of this together.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Valhall's Multi-Part Series:  The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's) Empty Re: Valhall's Multi-Part Series: The Anthony Encycliepedia (Lies told by the A's)

Post by LottieM Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Val is awesome!

What I want to know is, why lie about any of that? What's the point in lying?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George and the smell

Posted on June 7th, 2010 by Valhall

On page 17 of George’s interview with OCSO on 07/24/08 he has just finished going through several minutes of explaining how he was so concerned with the odor he smelled when he first opened the door of the Pontiac at the impound lot. Let’s review these previous statements George made in this interview.

I, I, I believe that there’s something dead back there. And I hate to say the word human. Uhm, I, I hate to say that. As a matter of fact, when you were in court the other day you did not say that initially. You were led with that by the prosecutor. I, I caught that. I’m not too naïve. So she led that in to be human decomposition. You did not say that. I know that as a fact. I’ve been around that. I mean the law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a house, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. It’s a smell that you never…

…never get rid of. When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don’t let this be. Please don’t let this be. Because may…I’m thinking of my daughter and my granddaughter first. I glance in the car on the passenger side, I see her seat’s there and I see some other stuff around in it. And as I walk around to the driver’s side and put the key in it, I said, “Please don’t let this be what I think it is.” The wrecker, I don’t know what the gentleman’s name. I still don’t know. I’m sure you guys know it by now. But he, and I opened up the door and he said, “Whoa, does that stink.” I said, I sat in the car for a second. I opened up the passenger door because I was trying to vent that thing.

You know and I smell and I’m like, “Oh, God” I tried to start the car for a second and I said, “No, George, if there’s something wrong. You got to find out now. You can’t take it away.” I told the guy, I said, “Will you please walk around to the back of this car and look inside this with me?” As I walked around, I don’t believe I said to him you know aloud and I, I think I whispered out to myself “Please don’t let this be my Caylee.” That’s what I thought. That’s what I, my heart was saying.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/07/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-and-the-smell/

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Posted by Lottie on 6/7/10 at 10:23 a.m.:

Now, the last thing I’d like to visit concerning George’s statements about the odor of the car is an interesting slip??? George has during the civil deposition with Morgan & Morgan on April 9, 2009. On page 87, Mr. Morgan states:

MR. MORGAN: We’re getting ready to go into a whole set of questions about the trunk, the smell in the car, and that’s where we’re going next, and so we have to tell you that because we have to do that.

George’s response is:

THE WITNESS: You’ve already done that. You’ve already asked that question.

MR. MITNIK: No, I didn’t. I didn’t.

THE WITNESS: Yes, you did.

MR. MITNIK: I didn’t ask that question.

THE WITNESS: You asked about the smell in the trunk of the car. You asked about me walking to the of the car. You already asked me about that.

MR. MITNIK: Actually, actually, I asked you about your daughter blocking you going to the trunk.

So George objects to Mr. Morgan raising the odor issue again because he contends that Mr. Mitnik (who had previously been questioning George) had already asked him about that issue. Mr. Mitnik takes issue. Let’s see who is correct…on page 60:

Q okay. Your daughter, during the time that your granddaughter was missing, came into the house while you were there; is that right?

A on one occasion, yes, I can think of.

Q okay. And you at that point in time attempted to go into the trunk of her car; is that right?

A I’m not going to answer that.

And she blocked you from getting into the car?

A I’m not going to answer that.

MR. MITNIK: So if I ask did she basically run to the car and get in it and slam it down before you could get into the trunk, he’s not going to answer any of those questions?

MR. CONWAY: He’s not going to answer those questions here today on videotape.

And there you go, that is the extent of the questions Mr. Mitnik had previously asked George about the June 24th, 2008 gas can incident. George was NOT asked anything about a smell in that series of questions. But in George’s mind, later in the deposition, he is equating this previous line of questions about the 24th to being asked about the smell in the trunk! Did George smell something on June 24th?

…things that make you go hmmmm.

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/07/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-and-the-smell/

IMO....of course George smelled it on the 24th, and he cleaned it up, leaving the garbage bag as a decoy....that's why Casey could say on the 25th the smell was gone!

But that smell isn't so easily destroyed, so I'd say by the 26/27 it was back...and Casey was over it...dumped her car for George to come deal with (and get it right this time!)

My big nagging question is:

If Casey had frozen food from her parent's house when Tony picked her up around noonish on the 27th, one might assume Casey drover her car to Hopespring, got the food and ran out of gas on her way to Tony's refrigerator with it. BUT....

She had called Jesse for a ride due to running out of gas that morning earlier. SO...if she had driven the Pontiac to Hopespring to get the food and then ran out of gas on the way to Tony's refrigerator, then what did she do with the defrosting food for an hour or more while waiting for Tony after Jesse couldn't come for her?

And the final bewilderment....if Casey got food from the house that morning, was George home?
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:49 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George and the gas can

Posted on June 10th, 2010 by Valhall

A significant portion of this entry into the Anthony Encycliepedia has already been presented in other articles here at The Hinky Meter. The importance of the gas can, of course, is that it had a piece of Henkel Fire Resistant duct tape over the vent hole. The same Henkel Fire Resistant duct tape which was found (4 pieces in total) with the remains of Caylee Anthony. Let’s see what transpires when the issue of the gas can and its accompanying duct tape are brought up to the Anthonys.

The duct tape on the gas can was first photographed by OCSO on August 1st, 2008, during the execution of a search warrant in which they retrieved the two gas cans previously stolen by Casey. At that time those in law enforcement would not have, could not have, had an idea of the importance of the tape that was captured in their photograph. Caylee’s remains, along with the disturbing finding that 3 pieces of Henkel tape had been placed over her mouth (and in some accounts also her nose) and wrapped around her skull, would not be discovered for 4 more months. The search on August 1st to retrieve the two gas cans was centered on the fact they had been in the trunk of Casey’s car. Since there was evidence, at least on an olfactory level, that decomposition had taken place in that trunk, law enforcement were retrieving the items they suspected had been in close proximity to Caylee’s dead body.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/10/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-and-the-gas-can/

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:54 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Dominic Casey and the psychics

Posted on August 6th, 2010 by Valhall

The latest document release contains a pdf over 1000 pages long containing emails between various characters in the circus called the murder trial of Casey Anthony. A substantial amount of those emails are between slick-dick Dom Casey, P.I. extraordinaire and two “psychics” he seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time conversing with. One was “Ginny” Ginnette Lucas, the very psychic that slick-dick claims called him on the morning of November 15th, 2008 and gave him a “tip” to go out and look for Caylee by some pavers…on Suburban Drive. This led to the now famous Jim Hoover video showing slick-dick stomping around in the foliage of Suburban near where Caylee’s remains would ultimately be found. In those videos we see slick-dick talking on his cell phone a great deal of the time. (By the way, an entire separate entry in the encycliepedia could be centered solely on the various lies slick-dick has told concerning those cell phone calls, but we’ll leave that for another day.)

The lies (i.e. intentional deceptions) by slick-dick Dom Casey that are revealed in this email release could actually be parted out into an addendum to the Anthony Encycliepedia. They would constitute a work that could stand alone. But for now we will briefly touch on Dominic Casey’s lies to OCSO in his January 7, 2009 interview with them concerning Ginny Lucas and psychics in general.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/06/the-anthony-encliepedia-dominic-casey-and-the-psychics/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:50 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Casey talks about Imaginanny

Posted on September 24th, 2010 by Valhall

Despite the tireless efforts of the Anthony family and Casey’s voluminous defense team, most people following the murder trial of Casey Anthony continue to remember the victim’s name, Caylee Marie Anthony, and why all of this is happening. It’s about a little 2-year-old girl who was murdered and then pitched in a swamp. It’s about a little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony whose mother, accused of murdering her, had a Bella Vita of a good time for a month while her daughter lay rotting in the swamp where she placed her…unreported to authorities.

But there’s another name that the defense team apparently wants everyone to forget about in addition to Caylee’s. That name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez (with a hyphen no less). She is the problematic imaginanny who Casey accused of kidnapping Caylee. As hard as it may be to go back that far and get straight through all the piss and vinegar of over 2 years of defense shenanigans and Anthony family antics, the ONLY official statements made by Casey to law enforcement concerning the whereabouts of her then assumed “missing” daughter (but later confirmed murdered daughter), Caylee, were accusations that Caylee’s nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, had absconded with the child.

So the next set of entries into the Anthony Encycliepedia will be a romp through the world of Zanny the Imaginanny, just to get straight where Casey’s lies start and stop, and where other interested parties’ lies pick up. We will start at the beginning…Casey’s statements.

The first mention of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez came in Casey’s written statement on July 15th after her mother, Cindy Anthony, had made three 911 calls that evolved from wanting Casey arrested for stealing money and a car to reporting a missing child and a car that smelled like a dead body. To set the back story straight on how Zanny popped on the scene on July 15th, we’ll review the evolution of Casey’s story concerning Caylee.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/24/the-anthony-encycliepedia-casey-talks-about-imaginanny/

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George talks about Imaginanny

Posted on September 25th, 2010 by Valhall

It’s hard to get down the roles in the grand scheme of subterfuge that has been playing out within the Anthony family. And it’s very important to do so in order to understand when you’re reading a lie by the originator, and when you’re reading a lie that has been “voted in”…so to speak. For the most part (note I said for the MOST part) I think George passes information he knows darned well is untrue, but I don’t think he comes up with a lot of original material, to be quite honest. Casey originated the “Zanny the Nanny” lie. Cindy filled in the gaps, corrected the weak points, expanded on it…basically perfected it. George just goes with the flow – which means he passes it at every available opportunity. While I feel that Casey and Cindy both are habitual (compulsive, whatever term you want to use) liars, they suck at it. George sucks worse. He’s like a constant running combination of an Abbott and Costello “Who’s on First” schtick and Rainman.

As for chronological order of official statements made by the Anthonys concerning the Imaginanny, George comes next. George voluntarily goes in to talk with OCSO on July 24, 2008. During this visit there is a limited amount of discussion on Zenaida. George admits that he has been talking to people and doing people searches on the computer trying to locate Zenaida, as well as Jeff Hopkins. While little of importance is said about Zenaida by George in this initial interview, what he does say is curious….that is for a grandfather whose granddaughter has been babysat by the person in question for somewhere between a year and half and over 2 years.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/25/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-talks-about-imaginanny/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Lee talks about Imaginanny

Posted on October 1st, 2010 by Valhall

The next person in the Anthony family to give an official statement about the Imaginanny is Lee Anthony. In the roles of the Anthony family games of subterfuge, it is hard to tell exactly where to put Lee. At times he comes off as just a bit odd and loyal to a fault to his family and particularly his sister, and other times he comes off as possibly the most consummate liar in the family. I don’t know which is actually him, or if he may just be a combination of both. But I can tell you that some things he has stated in his interviews and depositions with law enforcement don’t make sense, become contradictory, and at times reflect the ability to create an “alternate reality of events” on a level that rivals, if not bests, his sister Casey and his mother Cindy.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/01/the-anthony-encycliepedia-lee-talks-about-imaginanny/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Cindy talks about Imaginanny

Posted on October 18th, 2010 by Valhall

This will most likely be the longest entry concerning the Imaginanny, Zanny. In fact, it will most likely be the largest entry in the encycliepedia. So I’ll give the summary up front: Cindy is a liar. Now, to the tedious business of showing that fact.

We begin with Cindy’s interview with the FBI on July 30, 2008.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/18/the-anthony-encycliepedia-cindy-talks-about-imaginanny/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: Cindy talks about money

Posted on November 9th, 2010 by Valhall

Now that the November 2, 2010 discovery release has taken place and we’ve all seen for ourselves the wanton abandonment with which Casey ran through Cindy Anthony’s hard-earned money, we need to now look at what Cindy has had to say when asked about whether Casey stole from her. The first thing that should be pointed out is that the very first 911 call made by Cindy on July 15, 2008 was to report that a car she owned (the Pontiac Casey had been driving) and money (in Cindy’s words from her July 3rd myspace entry – lots of money) had been stolen from Cindy. Of course, since then, Cindy has been adamant that those statements, along with the statement that the car smelled like a dead body had been in, were all her attempts to get the police to react. It appears, now that we have the latest discovery, that at least the money part of the 911 comments was grounded in truth – most of us believe the smell comment was as well.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/09/the-anthony-encycliepedia-cindy-talks-about-money/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down