Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding

+5
Ann - Tx
Sherry
Piper
sitemama
eva
9 posters

Go down

Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding Empty Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding

Post by eva Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Apparently People magazine is going to fund Lee and Mallory's wedding. Here's the email address if you wish to write and protest People magazine funding Lee and Mallory's wedding with Caylee's sacrificial lamb blood money ~
editor@people.com
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding Empty Re: Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm

eva, I tried to send an e-mail but it said host could not be found and couldn't sent it. Did you get one to go through?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding Empty Re: Protest Lee and Mallory Having People Mag Pay For Their Wedding

Post by Piper Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm

I finally got it to go through and I told them they would never think of paying for this wedding if it had not been for a precious 2 year old who was murdered by her mom and the entire frigging family covered up for her and she walked free. I asked them not to let Caylee's blood rub off on their hands but if they did go through with this, I not only would never buy another magazine, nor read another of their mags, but I will steal everyone I see in doctor's and dentist's offices. LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I wonder who's going to pay for the first born's delivery bills?
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

eva wrote:Apparently People magazine is going to fund Lee and Mallory's wedding. Here's the email address if you wish to write and protest People magazine funding Lee and Mallory's wedding with Caylee's sacrificial lamb blood money ~
editor@people.com
Hi, eva!

I have searched the Internet extensively and can not find an article regarding this.

Do you have a Link to an article from a reputable media source that states People mag will fund Lee Anthony and Mallory Parker's wedding? Is this just a rumor?

Thanks, eva!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am

Ann, I've seen mention of this on a few boards but I haven't seen an article.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I would rather buy the magazine if they gave some random unfortunate couple a dream wedding...it would be a better human interest story.

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 pm

WEDDING GIFT REGISTRY LEE ANTHONY & MALLORY PARKER
BED BATH AND BEYOND...

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=-1555849225&

C'mon now, surely somone wants to buy them that $500 blender or that $600 laundry hamper?! If that's too much for you to spend, there's always the "Ready America Grab 'n Go Three-Day Emergency Kit for Two People"--- , a real steal at only $49.99 and what newlywed couple doesn't need one of those???

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

large/zoom imageVipp® 441 Laundry Basket
The Vipp® laundry basket is designed with classic Vipp® design in mind. It is sleek and stylish and boasts that rare combination of form and function. Like all Vipp® products this hamper is made from the finest quality steel and rubber with luxurious details in every part. This sturdy laundry bin features a dual section washable inner bag, a perforated lid and bottom for better air circulation, and convenient casters beneath for easy transport. Measures 27.2" H x 15.4" Diameter. 75-litre capacity. (19.8 gallons)..... $599.99

What the hell?

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Piper wrote:Ann, I've seen mention of this on a few boards but I haven't seen an article.
Thanks, Piper! Then it is probably just a rumor. I spent over 30 minutes researching for an article from a reputable media source and could not find a thing. Huge waste (as Casey would say) of my time!

If this was true, I think the media would be pouncing all over this. I can not imagine People mag paying for Lee Anthony's wedding. That would probably be more in line for the rag mags such as The National Enquirer, the Globe, etc.

Maybe Cindy and George will try to "work" their new found jet setter friends that they flew to the Bahamas with on Friday to "host" Lee and Mallory's wedding! Laughing

Another chapter in the life of the Scamanthony's . . . crystal ball
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Lee and Mallory's wedding is not till Oct.

But remember Starr Jones' wedding???

...........Jones married investment banker Al Reynolds on November 13, 2004. The much-publicized wedding was held at Saint Bartholomew's Church in New York City in front of five hundred guests, and featured three matrons of honor, twelve bridesmaids, two junior bridesmaids, three best men, twelve groomsmen, three junior groomsmen, six footmen, four ring bearers and four flower girls. More than thirty corporate "sponsors" donated wedding attire and merchandise for the event, in exchange for mentions in the media and on Jones' website....................

So never say never! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

I guess Lee wants that $600 laundry basket instead of the laundry bag he had before. That way no baby can be stuffed in it and thrown in the swamp.

Maybe he is afraid KC will pay them a visit after their first baby is born.

But I also noticed nothing has been purchased for them yet, not even a face cloth! LOL
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm

sitemama wrote:........
But I also noticed nothing has been purchased for them yet, not even a face cloth! LOL......

I noticed that too. I also noticed if you add up the number of gifts chosen (they have indicated how many of a specific item they wish for)...... it totals over 300 gifts............

Which begs the question.......

Do Lee and Mallory really think they have over 300 friends?......

Who do they think will come to this here shindig anywho???.......

Are reporters going to be required to bring a gift?..........

Seriously! They've been living together for years! Whatzup with these two dingbats?????

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

khintx wrote:
sitemama wrote:........
But I also noticed nothing has been purchased for them yet, not even a face cloth! LOL......

I noticed that too. I also noticed if you add up the number of gifts chosen (they have indicated how many of a specific item they wish for)...... it totals over 300 gifts............

Which begs the question.......

Do Lee and Mallory really think they have over 300 friends?......

Who do they think will come to this here shindig anywho???.......

Are reporters going to be required to bring a gift?..........

Seriously! They've been living together for years! Whatzup with these two dingbats?????

kh

They've learned the art of entitlement? I think an entitlement 'tude is what makes you a Scamthony-WTG, Mallory!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm

khintx wrote:
large/zoom imageVipp® 441 Laundry Basket
The Vipp® laundry basket is designed with classic Vipp® design in mind. It is sleek and stylish and boasts that rare combination of form and function. Like all Vipp® products this hamper is made from the finest quality steel and rubber with luxurious details in every part. This sturdy laundry bin features a dual section washable inner bag, a perforated lid and bottom for better air circulation, and convenient casters beneath for easy transport. Measures 27.2" H x 15.4" Diameter. 75-litre capacity. (19.8 gallons)..... $599.99

What the hell?

kh

Cindy just uses those old canvas laundry bags, can't he take some from her?
Maybe it's that better air circulation on the top & bottom that he's interested in.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Do you think if KC had used that on Caylee, the animals would not have gotten to her so bad, and the weeds couldn't grown through the eye sockets?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Sadly, probably not.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:21 am

Maybe they're playing headgames! A $600 laundry basket, give me a break. Maybe Lee and Mallory have a book deal in their future and they're expecting to live like royalty. George and Cindy probably jetted off to hide money in offshore accounts, wouldn't surprise me.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhugli Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WILL NOT WATCH OR READ ,OR SEE, THAT HAS TO DO WITH CASEY ANTHONY, ANTHONY FAMILY, DEFENCE TEAM, JURY. THAT PAYES FOR ANY THING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE PEOPLE ABOVE BAD IDEA ABOUT PAYING FOR THE WEDDING FOR LEE AND HIS WIFE TO BE SHAME ON YOU FOR EVENING THING ABOUT IT WE NEED JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, NOT ANY THING BEENING PAYED FOR TO PROFIT THE ABOVE CAROL HUGLI YELM WA

carolhugli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Welcome to RC, carolhugli!~ Very Happy I'm with you about avoiding anything to do with the Anthonys, Casey, Baez and the DT, and the jurors. I'm through with it-what a dizzying ride it was only to end up with a farce of a verdict.

Last edited by Sherry on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Same here! Ef'em!!!!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down