Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville

2 posters

Go down

EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville Empty EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville

Post by pi-girl Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

One question that is always in the back of my mind, especially after reading stories like the one below, is what if this is the creep that tried to kidnap me when I was 8 years old?

A lot of these guys look enough like my "would-be abductor" that it gives me the chills. I know that our local small-town police department just slapped him on the hand and told him never to return. But, where did he go from there? I cannot imagine that he would have tried only the one time then move on to live a normal life. It really makes me mad that the police department no longer has any records dated before 1980. I have no way to find out his name or any other informaion. My attempted abduction was in 1972. One year before this guy was first caught in 1973.

EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to EvansvillePosted: Jul 29, 2011 4:20 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 29, 2011 4:36 PM CDT
Posted by Kelsey Wheatcroft
By Becky Graham

EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville Possib10

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) - There is a warning from the Evansville Police Department to residents in the Tri-State.

A three time convicted murderer and rapist has moved to town, thanks to a program through Volunteers of America.

Evansville Police are baffled why this man was set free. They're not handling his parole, but say everyone on the force and in the community, needs to know who David Lucero is and what he looks like.

Lucero is a white man, 65-years-old, 5'9, 170 pounds, with gray hair and brown eyes. Lucero's status is known as a Sexually Violent Predator. He also has several tattoos, including one on his left forearm, upper left arm, right forearm, and upper right arm.

Lucero has an extensive criminal background dating back to 1973 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Police say he's a convicted rapist and murderer, has been convicted of three murders, and say he also killed an prison inmate.

More: http://www.14wfie.com/story/15176471/warning-three-time-murderer-rapist-has-moved-to-the-tri-state
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville Empty Re: EPD: Warning - Three time murderer & rapist has moved to Evansville

Post by Piper Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 am

OMG, pi! This monster should not be walking around in society. Do they have paper records you could possibly look through in the courthouse? I know most of the online information now with most of the counties start in the 80's. I didn't realize they would destroy the older records!

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down