Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 Empty Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Ok apparently I missed the part when she shot him but he still chased her saying i'm going to kill you b!tch?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm

migraines and multi-tasking doesn't work very well...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm

after grabbing the stool in the closet to reach the gun she put it back during her clean up apparently...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Bmore wrote:after grabbing the stool in the closet to reach the gun she put it back during her clean up apparently...

Good catch, Bmore!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:19 pm

If he was say shot 1st and the casing landed on the floor then the stabbing and during the shuffle it was kicked into the blood puddle wouldn't it of stuck on the very edge of it or rolled into it? I mean wouldn't there be some kind of markings that showed that happened like the can tell the direction a person was running by the shape of the blood drops... Am I making sense? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

You know, those domestic violence folks are going to say this is normal to forget things when you are in such fear for your life or have suffered a traumatic experience. (Not like TA wasn't ambushed or suffered a fatally traumatic experience)
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Now haven't there been cases of rage killings that the person infact doesn't remember the overkill they did? I would think with SD you'd keep playing it thru your mind what if I did this instead.... I think she remembers everything perfectly but it wasn't fear it was rage that drove her... Maybe that's why she couldn't stop it and the overkill resulted... I wondering it they can bring up case studies of the 2 types of kills and demonstrate her actions fit one and not the other...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 pm

She can say what she wants, she had the presence of mind to take the gun with her (and dispose of it), and remove the rope (and dispose of it in a different location than the gun).

As she stated- to take away anything to suggest she was there, including calling his phone after she left.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm

the last pic of his face is fear to me... I think he knows something is about to go down and he's done... Wonder if his sitting in the shower was by her direction for leverage or was it him giving up or maybe slumping down saying I'm not going to do anything look i'm on the floor...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:31 pm

You all remember those text messages from Travis Jodi was forced to read out loud.

Said he was "sick of her bullcrap"

Said to "stop her freaking nonsense"

bullcrap
freaking

Yea, sure Jodi - Travis was just a cursing fool alrighty.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Bmore wrote:Now haven't there been cases of rage killings that the person infact doesn't remember the overkill they did? I would think with SD you'd keep playing it thru your mind what if I did this instead.... I think she remembers everything perfectly but it wasn't fear it was rage that drove her... Maybe that's why she couldn't stop it and the overkill resulted... I wondering it they can bring up case studies of the 2 types of kills and demonstrate her actions fit one and not the other...

I agree totally.

This was not "fear killing", this was absolute and total "RAGE" killing.

You can bet your bippy she remembers EVERY DETAIL, that is just her personality.

I hope JM gets her to trip up and say "too much"~ we can only hope!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Calypso wrote:She can say what she wants, she had the presence of mind to take the gun with her (and dispose of it), and remove the rope (and dispose of it in a different location than the gun).

As she stated- to take away anything to suggest she was there, including calling his phone after she left.

let's hope the jury has the same thought process...
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm

What did I say??? Back from lunch with the tears and remorse!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 pm

She is one piss poor actress.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

ok I know it's kind of insignificant considering but as a dog lover it really burns my butt she just said she thought of him upon hearing the news travis was dead..yeah you really thought of that poor dog when you blocked the stairway so he couldn't get upstairs to his loved one..really thought about him when ya left him for days with no one to feed or water him either...grrr
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Had you forgiven him to attack you that day ??? Mr Nurmi, did I hear well ???

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 pm

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Weeziethm wrote:MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

LOL The attorneys can only do so much. This is her day - her story - her emotions. If she wants to hang herself, I don't mind waiting a little longer.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
carlakay wrote:so what do yall think? Is Nurmi gonna wrap it up shortly after lunch? There aint really a whole lot more to cover with her I would think unless they are ignorant enough to go into her first two stories to police.

I think he will call the experts next to reinforce her testimony of "battered" woman syndrome and PTSD. I think Numri wants to drag the defense questioning all the way through tomorrow (Thursday) so that the jury thinks about this all weekend and Juan won't get to begin until next week. IMO.

Nurmi cannot call his next witness until AFTER JODI IS CROSSEXAMINED BY MR. MARTINEZ.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Really, that phone call to the bishop - what a joke. She called him to probably act bereaved and schitt. But telling us about it so it would appear as if she had remorse.

I f'king hate her.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 pm

I am not a cryer..never have been..but the look of pain that is on his sisters face just set me off..damn
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Ohhhh...just slipped in Matt.

Cuz Matt is gonna come and testify that Jodi told him about her broken finger!

Nice way to slip that in again - almost like we didn't even hear it.

OMG such a conniving woman
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm

the' law of the attraction'..yet more desperate subterfuge Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 927100
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 pm

I thought Napoleon was already at a friends house in preparation for the cancun trip. I had a cat named Napoleon, this makes me sad and makes me think of him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Tears and sobbing all for JODI. Travis' sister crying during testimony about the memorial service. So sad...
Nurmi needs to go back to school and learn grammar.

God, I wish he would wrap it up. I can't stand this woman and her self pity and constant lying either...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Nurmi's case now is STRICTLY about showing Jodi as "remorseful" and "human"---That'll be the day. Sneaking in all this crap as later sympathy ploy as mitigation when sentencing rolls around. Pundits all seem to agree...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Ugh, amazing how her demeanor and voice change almost instantly now, and no more tears all of the sudden. What a psycho.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm

One pundit just said he hoped those in the courtroom are wearing waders right about now, lol!!! Said she is destroying her own credibility---Yea!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:33 pm

"that whole day was fine..then it just flipped." Oh so i guess getting your arms grabbed..spun around bent over a desk and unwanted rough sex was fine too!?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 pm

I just really, really really wanted to kill myself... is that like I really, really really wanted to go to that party...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm sorry, where are we now? Is this the story about the day she wanted to commit suicide and all the details and plans surrounding it?

Sans the death, of course.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm

is there any proof of her trying to kill herself with advil and razors in jail?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

I think he will call the experts next to reinforce her testimony of "battered" woman syndrome and PTSD. I think Numri wants to drag the defense questioning all the way through tomorrow (Thursday) so that the jury thinks about this all weekend and Juan won't get to begin until next week. IMO.

Nurmi cannot call his next witness until AFTER JODI IS CROSSEXAMINED BY MR. MARTINEZ.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 87861
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Bmore wrote:I thought Napoleon was already at a friends house in preparation for the cancun trip. I had a cat named Napoleon, this makes me sad and makes me think of him...

nope he was there..she spoke of him being beside Travis in the office when she got there..of him being the one to notice her after about 30 seconds of creepy staring and of her laying on the floor with him while Travis tried to get some sort of cd to work in his office. The room mate stated at some point he noticed a gate blocking the dog off from the upstairs area and thought it odd as Travis allowed Napoleon full run of the house. He went a few days alone in that house with no one tending him and again as a dog lover it infuriates me because he knew his master was upstairs dead.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks for the clarification that Juan gets to cross examine before the experts come on....hallelujah Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:I thought Napoleon was already at a friends house in preparation for the cancun trip. I had a cat named Napoleon, this makes me sad and makes me think of him...

nope he was there..she spoke of him being beside Travis in the office when she got there..of him being the one to notice her after about 30 seconds of creepy staring and of her laying on the floor with him while Travis tried to get some sort of cd to work in his office. The room mate stated at some point he noticed a gate blocking the dog off from the upstairs area and thought it odd as Travis allowed Napoleon full run of the house. He went a few days alone in that house with no one tending him and again as a dog lover it infuriates me because he knew his master was upstairs dead.

OMG, I really dislike this girl.

On and On and ON......Jeesh!

She is ridiculous. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel???????!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Thanks for the clarification that Juan gets to cross examine before the experts come on....hallelujah Very Happy

AMEN! newspaper
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm

I don't remember the pup going hungry.... The room-mates thought he was already in cancun and some girl (roomie girlfriend maybe) was feeding him... I remember reading he was being feed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:46 pm

She was worried about her reputation?

As what, a booty bopper?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Bmore wrote:I just really, really really wanted to kill myself... is that like I really, really really wanted to go to that party...

I just spit my diet coke all over~
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

My suicide kept getting put on hold.....

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:49 pm

on FB they said the only thing battered on her is bet b-hole... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Weeziethm wrote:My suicide kept getting put on hold.....

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

We just couldn't make this schitt up!

Both of my daughters work for me - I told him today to not let any phone calls through to my office - they got the warning - told them Jodi is gonna testify about the actual murder itself, etc.

They are both yelling out every few minutes - "so what is that bitch saying now?" LOLOLOLOL

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Bmore wrote:on FB they said the only thing battered on her is bet b-hole... lol

Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

this suicide is getting to be a pain in the ass... I'll reschedule for next Tuesday...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Bmore wrote:on FB they said the only thing battered on her is bet b-hole... lol

Did you see the uncensored pics?

Battered is an understatement.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

it's weird for someone that talks soooooo freaking much that she would never tell the other side of the story.... how is that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 pm

thank gosh no I didn't see those pics but read something about bat wings or needing sardine can keys.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Someone said she needed labiaplasty~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm

did she bring up the movie about Cameron diaz in the spiderman undies? not needing to talk about them but the movie? if so, can't JM print off pics of her in that scene and ask JA what it was?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next