Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Wow, now she's conceding that she might have had cuts on her left hand.

LOL

Love it
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

she just called ryan burns "that guy"... I did not grind that guy... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 pm

lol and Ryan Burns is "full of crap"
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:56 pm

yeah he's full of crap if he said he got near my vaginal area... Why couldn't Ry get there, everyone else did
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

I just caught the last 15 minutes of this morning, but it sure looks like she practiced on her "demeanor" over the weekend. It can't last.

I was just thinking that today's performance demeanor is so different than last week that it's going to backfire on her. Just another example to the jury that she is deceiving them with these different behaviors. She is a chameleon and adapting to make the situation benefit HER, rather than being forthright and telling the truth.

I'm not stating this clearly, I know (LOL), but I just feel that the comparison of her on the stand today versus last week is gonna leave the jury feeling they have been duped.

And that's even BEFORE we get to her lies that are being busted wide open. LOL.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

beating her down about sending flowers to TA's gma
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

only got one word regarding this mornings cross...AWESOMENESS!!!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

I just can't stand the fake tears and little-girl-boo-hoo face when Juan is talking about her---THE MURDERER--- sending flowers and condolences to this poor elderly woman!!!!
She is literally making me sick!
I hope the jury is as horrified at that act as I am. I just think it is so bizarre and creepy.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

she is very practiced... looking at the prosecutor and over at the jury when she answers.. really trying to invoke a connection with them.. I wonder how she is going to successfully manipulate them without being able to pose seductively... but then I guess there are some men who have a need to rescue so hopefully they were able to get a jury full of those... lol sorry sarcasm!! those crocodile tears of hers brought that out in me!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Bmore wrote:beating her down about sending flowers to TA's gma

..and no hope for kids and the little white picket fence Crying or Very sad
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Bat Woman wrote:
Bmore wrote:beating her down about sending flowers to TA's gma

..and no hope for kids and the little white picket fence Crying or Very sad

Yea! I was thinking earlier while watching how glad I am that Jodi will not be able to seduce anyone else, will never have a wedding or kids or any nice guy to love her!
Divine retribution...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 pm

You know the jury along with all of us normal people are like WTF... the killer sending flowers is either to like he said make her feel better or get her last digs in on TA by torturing his family...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Bmore wrote:You know the jury along with all of us normal people are like WTF... the killer sending flowers is either to like he said make her feel better or get her last digs in on TA by torturing his family...

I don't for one minute think it was to make her feel better. I think it was to come across as the wide-eyed innocent "friend" who feels so sorry for his family---TO THROW ALL SUSPICION AWAY FROM HER!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

LOL, During defense....She hung up on Travis because he was swearing...
NOW "Ryan is full of crap. He did not get near my v.j.j." !!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

that was the intent for everyone else but for her betcha it meant something else...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Bmore wrote:You know the jury along with all of us normal people are like WTF... the killer sending flowers is either to like he said make her feel better or get her last digs in on TA by torturing his family...

sorry more sarcasm, I think it is just that everybody loves her... look at the girls in jail with her... with the "free Jodi" signs. She needs everyone to think she is loveable! And I agree it was to throw suspicion off her in her mind!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Bmore wrote:that was the intent for everyone else but for her betcha it meant something else...

Agreed 20 lilies is a statement!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm

the jury has got to be in awe... I mean he busted her ass for making us listen to 9 days of sex and 10 minutes of I killed him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:LOL, During defense....She hung up on Travis because he was swearing...
NOW "Ryan is full of crap. He did not get near my v.j.j." !!

Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I do not think the jury will see a meek, abused woman in someone who sits on the stand being snotty and openly aggressive and COMBATIVE with the prosecutor.
None of her actions jibe with 'Oh, I would shake when Travis yelled at me".
If I were asked to say the first word that popped in my head while watching her it would be MANIPULATOR, followed closely by CALCULATING.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Beth Karas thinks Jodi made NO points today. Is very pleased with the foundation the prosecution is laying showing her as a serial liar. Says all the specific instances re: killing, magazine code, etc., will be coming in the days ahead...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 pm

justanopinion wrote:lol and Ryan Burns is "full of crap"

I'll bet we'll be seeing Ryan back on the stand during the rebuttal case. BTW did you all see that that friend of Travis' was in court today who said Travis DID NOT own a gun? In a sidebar without the jury it was stated that he would be part of the rebuttal case, so the judge said he had to leave court and not discuss the case until after his appearance.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:40 pm

I got a little lost today when JA said that Ryan Burns was an afterthought and then I thought she said that he was the purpose for the trip. I probably misheard that. someone put me back on the straight and narrow please.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I got a little lost today when JA said that Ryan Burns was an afterthought and then I thought she said that he was the purpose for the trip. I probably misheard that. someone put me back on the straight and narrow please.

I had a kind of huh? moment too. I believe I heard Jodi say long ago (lol) that GOING TO SEE RYAN WAS THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE TRIP (hence the reasons for the gas cans, etc.), and that she had NO plans to go to Mesa Az., and was NEVER NEAR MESA on that trip. I do indeed believe that she contradicted that today and said Ryan was NOT a reason for the trip....OOPS, THERE GOES HER ALIBI.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 pm

lol there is most likely a better explanation than mine... but here goes...

Ryan was the reason she was planning her trip... she intended on seeing him last to see if there could be a fire burning in his pants since the one in TA's was going out... she stopped for one last romp with TA before she used the gun she took from the grandparents (oops maybe not ... just the same caliber) So somewhere between her packing her car and her leaving she brutally kills TA and goes driving.. part way into the desert she gets lost (so she can't say where in the desert she dumps the gun) cleans up and makes a few calls.. she finally gets to Ryans and they spend a few days together where she "teases" him but doesn't grind or let "that guy" near her VJJ!

checking to see if I have it right so far... still feeling like a newbie on this one!

Last edited by justanopinion on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm

she actually said today on the stand he was just an alibi then corrected herself and said I mean afterthought! I blew pop out my nose on that one
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

carlakay wrote:she actually said today on the stand he was just an alibi then corrected herself and said I mean afterthought! I blew pop out my nose on that one

Me too! I hope the jury is getting all this. Juan has to put this all together and refresh memories for the jury in closing argument...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

I thought that Ryan knew she was coming and she was late in getting there. she said she got lost (going the wrong way down the highway) for awhile and that was why she was late. I hope Mr. Martinez clears this up.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I got a little lost today when JA said that Ryan Burns was an afterthought and then I thought she said that he was the purpose for the trip. I probably misheard that. someone put me back on the straight and narrow please.

I had a kind of huh? moment too. I believe I heard Jodi say long ago (lol) that GOING TO SEE RYAN WAS THE REASON FOR THE WHOLE TRIP (hence the reasons for the gas cans, etc.), and that she had NO plans to go to Mesa Az., and was NEVER NEAR MESA on that trip. I do indeed believe that she contradicted that today and said Ryan was NOT a reason for the trip....OOPS, THERE GOES HER ALIBI.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 10 Banana-peel WHOOPS!!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Jodi absolutely never had any interest in Ryan Burns. Before she was caught and had to admit to the killing he was definitely her alibi and (bogus) reason for her trip. Now today, she did an about face and actually shows disdain for "that guy"!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Jodi absolutely never had any interest in Ryan Burns. Before she was caught and had to admit to the killing he was definitely her alibi and (bogus) reason for her trip. Now today, she did an about face and actually has disdain for "that guy"!

ah okay got it!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Bmore wrote:she just called ryan burns "that guy"... I did not grind that guy... lol
Famous words, "I didn't sleep with that woman!"

I liked when she admitted she was wearing shoes in THAT picture.

(BTW, washing dishes last night and washing out a can for recycling.
I cut my left pointer finger on the edge of the can, right through the first joint.
My first thought? Wow! That hurt worse than a paper cut! But it did not hurt nearly as bad as getting my throat slashed. )
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Ryan stated and Jodi's email/text messages confirmed:
JA was planning in MAY taking a trip to Utah to see Ryan.
She was either interested in him as the newest fly to to fly paper trap or already planning to use him as an alibi.

It was in May she was making the plans.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm

what are the talking heads saying?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Ryan was the poor sap-turned-luckiest-guy-in-America-for-dodging-a-relationship-with-Jodi.
Ryan is probably the most honorable, down right NICE GUY in this whole mess.
HE STOPPED THE NECKING with Jodi, saying that he wanted them to get to know each other first, and "didn't want Jodi to do something she might regret later"! (Too bad Travis didn't behave that way too).
Ryan was a nice man who probably didn't know Jodi had been sleeping with Travis, and only knew her as a Mormon, and he wanted to be A GENTLEMAN! (He probably was the nicest guy Jodi ever had come across in her sordid life---thank God he didn't also become a victim!)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:07 pm

I think TA turned her down tons of times but it just takes one perfect opportunity to break him down and then once you've already done it what do you have to lose..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

LOL, Most hilarious lines in cross---when Jodi actually had the nerve to bring up GOD and say he knew what she meant, and Juan said "Well we can't subpoena him, can we?"

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Bmore wrote:I think TA turned her down tons of times but it just takes one perfect opportunity to break him down and then once you've already done it what do you have to lose..

I think Travis had an immediate sexual relationship with Jodi---I mean within the first week of meeting. I don't think he stopped himself at all. I do think he MUCH LATER tried to put the brakes on, but couldn't.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:12 pm

it is a Godsend that she was caught ... she said she had " never killed anyone before" but that certainly doesn't mean that never wanted to... or would not have again!

How many have dodged that bullet!

Did they ever find out if it was the missing gun from her family? or just that the missing gun was the same caliber?

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Freckles wrote:Ryan stated and Jodi's email/text messages confirmed:
She was either interested in him as the newest fly to to fly paper trap or already planning to use him as an alibi.

further proof of premeditation if ya ask me
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Some live twitter.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 pm

TA was a confident guy but a self admitted virgin that's never masterbated... I have a hard time thinking he will just jump into bed with basically a stranger and throw his religious values out the window when he never did before... I think she like the challenge of breaking him down and having it over his head...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Bmore wrote:TA was a confident guy but a self admitted virgin that's never masterbated... I have a hard time thinking he will just jump into bed with basically a stranger and throw his religious values out the window when he never did before... I think she like the challenge of breaking him down and having it over his head...

Well, he did. Additionally, I don't think he was honest about not masturbating. Also, even after he was having sex with Jodi, he continued to lie to all of his friends and said he was still a virgin! That too certainly goes against his religion. I am not trashing Travis, I am just saying that he wasn't perfect and that he was very deceptive, and yes, I do think he felt guilt and was bothered by what he was doing---But Jodi and her charms were too much for him, sadly.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 pm

carlakay wrote:
Freckles wrote:Ryan stated and Jodi's email/text messages confirmed:

sorry the gun missing... a week earlier also shows that ... if it was the grandparents gun!!

Arias' grandparents reported a .25 caliber handgun stolen from their Northern California house about a week before the killing -- the same caliber used to shoot Alexander -- but Arias claims to know nothing about the burglary. She says she brought no weapons to Alexander's home on the day she killed him, undercutting the prosecution's theory of premeditation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/25/prosecutor-questions-honesty-jodi-arias-in-arizona-murder-trial/#ixzz2LwaNmyno
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 pm

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

sorry the gun missing... a week earlier also shows that ... if it was the grandparents gun!!

Arias' grandparents reported a .25 caliber handgun stolen from their Northern California house about a week before the killing -- the same caliber used to shoot Alexander -- but Arias claims to know nothing about the burglary. She says she brought no weapons to Alexander's home on the day she killed him, undercutting the prosecution's theory of premeditation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/25/prosecutor-questions-honesty-jodi-arias-in-arizona-murder-trial/#ixzz2LwaNmyno

Not a doubt in my mind that Jodi stole her grandparents gun and used it to shoot Travis, but there are MANY other things in evidence that show this crime was one of premeditation. You can read the transcripts of the prosecution case online (sorry I don't have the links, but I am sure someone here does), and you will see it very clearly.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

I don't think he was perfect but I don't believe the crap that comes out of her mouth... I know guys that are very anti-masterbation, if you give into that temptation then you'll give into something else soon enough. Best to leave the under-regions for peeing only... Why would he tell her that? It doesn't make him sound cooler, if anything I'd like Oh great no D control what so ever... I can understand him not telling his friends the truth, that was something he was going to address with his bishop and then probably tell his friends. I think he was torn, like the feeling but was ashamed that he let himself and everyone else down with this tart that weaseled into their group.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Juan, reply to JA's snarkiness, "We can't subpoena God, now can we?"
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 10 836886 No

LOL!
On another site, comment was made:
JA, you don't want to go there! God WILL tell the truth!
Best if you subpoenaed the devil! He will lie for you!.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Not a doubt in my mind that Jodi stole her grandparents gun and used it to shoot Travis, but there are MANY other things in evidence that show this crime was one of premeditation. You can read the transcripts of the prosecution case online (sorry I don't have the links, but I am sure someone here does), and you will see it very clearly.

IIRC, the PD report stated it was May 25th or May 28th.
My memory is NOT as good as JA's obviously.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Bmore wrote:I don't think he was perfect but I don't believe the crap that comes out of her mouth... I know guys that are very anti-masterbation, if you give into that temptation then you'll give into something else soon enough. Best to leave the under-regions for peeing only... Why would he tell her that? It doesn't make him sound cooler, if anything I'd like Oh great no D control what so ever... I can understand him not telling his friends the truth, that was something he was going to address with his bishop and then probably tell his friends. I think he was torn, like the feeling but was ashamed that he let himself and everyone else down with this tart that weaseled into their group.

I am not referring to what he told Jodi at all---And it was not that he omitted telling his friends something; It is on the record that Travis actually laughed and joked with numerous friends about still being a virgin AFTER HE WAS ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN HAVING SEX WITH JODI. That is pretty devious behavior...He didn't want to tarnish the 'Travis is so wonderful' opinion of his friends.
Travis probably was against masterbation, premarital sex (especially with someone you considered a "slut" and had no intention of marrying), and of lying, but nonetheless, HE DID THESE THINGS.
I am in no way trying to trash Travis, but neither will I whitewash his role in all of this. Lot's of people get others trying to talk them into things---'PEER PRESSURE' but we all have a moral compass and free will. Travis was almost 30, NOT A 16 YR. OLD KID! He does have some responsibility to himself. Lying in order to not look 'snarky' to his friends, or pretending to be a pure and holy "temple worthy" Mormon when you know you are not is just immature.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I wish that only the jury didn't hear the sidebars!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next