Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

1st sidebar of afternoon.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Jodi's song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNfCAzY1U4I

Elvis Presley 6/ 4/ 70 "very rares photos elvis and friends"
(adapted by elvis presley)
I saw old pharaohs daughter bring moses from the water
Ill lick the guy that says it isnt so

I was born about ten thousand years ago
There aint nothing in this world that I dont know
I saved king davids life and he offered me a wife
I said now youre talking business have a chair

Yeah, I was born about ten thousand years ago
Aint nothing in this world that I dont know
Saw peter, paul and moses playing ring around the roses
Ill lick the guy that says it isnt so ....

Clipped.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

defence has been very busy at lunch break... look at the paperwork!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

tesstruhart wrote:1st sidebar of afternoon.

I predict (sadly) many more to come.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm

crystal ball
Bat Woman wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:1st sidebar of afternoon.

I predict (sadly) many more to come.
She is a psychic now! crystal ball Laughing

JK! lol
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Got it! JA is is going for the cryptic Mona Lisa look and smile today! Meek, mild, mysterious. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 155681
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Wow! The sidebar is taking forever.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Sigh...interminable sidebar. I hate when the trial coverage goes to HLN only at 3 our time---they have way more commercials too---very tedious, and you miss so much.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm

tweets from KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

elizabetherwin Wow this is a lonnngggggg sidebar. #jodiarias 5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Sooo...while we wait...what'd you think of the #oscars last night? 12 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel Hearing that the general public who are lucky to get a seat at the #Arias trial don't even leave for lunch 14 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin 1st sidebar of the afternoon, sounds like they're going to discuss some video clips. #jodiarias 17 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Source:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ - Local Live Stream

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Freckles wrote:Got it! JA is is going for the cryptic Mona Lisa look and smile today! Meek, mild, mysterious. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 155681
give her a mag to scribble in study so's she's not so bored. Sleep
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

I watched the trial (on TV) this morning until lunch break.

Wow! JM is focused and he rapid fires questions to Jodi. I just love it.

Way to go J. Martinez!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm

lol, Bat Woman re magazine!

Jodi learned today that Mr. Martinez is in control and not her! lol Laughing
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm

[quote="18thcenturylady"]
Bmore wrote:
I am in no way trying to trash Travis, but neither will I whitewash his role in all of this. Lot's of people get others trying to talk them into things---'PEER PRESSURE' but we all have a moral compass and free will. Travis was almost 30, NOT A 16 YR. OLD KID! He does have some responsibility to himself. Lying in order to not look 'snarky' to his friends, or pretending to be a pure and holy "temple worthy" Mormon when you know you are not is just immature.

I agree 18th,Bmore, and agree also with "I do not think the jury will see a meek, abused woman in someone who sits on the stand being snotty and openly aggressive and COMBATIVE with the prosecutor. "

Thanks to help me to feel understanding !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm

any speculation on what Nurmi was telling JA on the stand? WTF?
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 pm

that quote got messed up, it was in response to me...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:06 pm

This AM, I watched Wilmatt, sp, the other def atty, shake her head NO-NO several times when JA paused before answering. She has to stop that crap. NOW.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 pm

OMG, This damn tv station cut to commercial and I am missing the whole damn cross on the letter to Travis' family!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm

I am the one who wrote this, not Bmore:

I am in no way trying to trash Travis, but neither will I whitewash his role in all of this. Lot's of people get others trying to talk them into things---'PEER PRESSURE' but we all have a moral compass and free will. Travis was almost 30, NOT A 16 YR. OLD KID! He does have some responsibility to himself. Lying in order to not look 'snarky' to his friends, or pretending to be a pure and holy "temple worthy" Mormon when you know you are not is just immature.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Sidebars must have been about the interviews JA gave in 2008.

JA is telling media she called the grandmother to express sympathy, then sent letters.

JA sent a letter to the grandparent's on TA's bd, July 28th.
Earlier, she had sent 20 white irises to the grandmother for the memorial.

Letter was 18 PAGES LONG!
JA said they deserved to know what happened.
JA stated it was the ninjas.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm

The March 2008 hitting incident in the car is about to go down in FLAMES....bwahahahahahahaha
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 pm

did nurmi just say he wanted to see the original so he can see what was removed? what a dick
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I am missing all of this because of the damn commercials on HLN.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Defense is reading something. you're not missing much 18th
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Freckles wrote:Sidebars must have been about the interviews JA gave in 2008.

JA is telling media she called the grandmother to express sympathy, then sent letters.

JA sent a letter to the grandparent's on TA's bd, July 28th.
Earlier, she had sent 20 white irises to the grandmother for the memorial.

Letter was 18 PAGES LONG!
JA said they deserved to know what happened.
JA stated it was the ninjas.

At the very least, this letter and the flower sending incident show what a cold hearted calculating bitch she is, concerned only with saving her skin no matter how badly others are suffering.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I am missing all of this because of the damn commercials on HLN.

18th - to to live stream on www.azfamily.com
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

March 2, 2008:
Shortly there after, he went out rock climbing with Mimi Hall. 3rd date with Mimi.

Holy crap! Talk about stalking!
JA already had broken up with TA, she knew they weren't getting married, she states she fell asleep on the bean bag ("love sack") and she was in the home when they got there.

She said they had an argument; spent the night; JA said she wasn't going to anymore PPL; said it would help them to move on and "close the gap"; JM wants clarity of the gap; JA states it would enable her to go on; speaks of tons and tons of available Mormons; JA said she talked with him in the car but did not write ANYTHING in her journal of being back-handed;
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm

YOUR 'knowledge' is what's important to us. Amen.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I am missing all of this because of the damn commercials on HLN.

I am watching on here... http://www.mediaite.com/online/live-stream-jodi-arias-takes-the-stand-for-cross-examination-in-her-murder-trial-day-2-2/

if that helps ....no... commercials
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

ja: can you be more specific?
jm: NO, can you be more specific?

classic... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 pm

giving her an angry apology.... lol JM is sarcastic... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

When asked about the injury to the finger/hand on June 4, Wilmatt shook her head NO again to clue JA for testimony!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

I think she is smart because it must be very difficult to answer to all those questions for so long.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:02 pm

nurmi is smiling like a fat cat while she argues with jm
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm

JA is stating on June 4, TA was yelling at her and she had a "flashback: to prior Aug 2007;
TA grabbed her by the wrist, pulled her in closed, hugged her and apologized;
JA maintains in Aug 2007, she was in fear;
No abuse of hitting her, throwing her on the floor, etc..
JA states he was angry; can supply no evidence; states he was in laundry room and started screaming then ran upstairs to bang his head into wall, blaming himself;

JA let him go upstairs; JA states she was "a little bit afraid"; she went upstairs AFTER him despite her "little bit fear"... JA says her state of mind is DIFFERENT than her CONCLUSION.

JA was afraid when he hit his palm against the door sill;
downstairs; she followed up him stairs. No collaboration.
JA did not call PD, no photos, told no one did not write in journal, etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

olivier57 wrote:I think she is smart because it must be very difficult to answer to all those questions for so long.
Intelligent for memorizing and conniving but not a sage at all;
no wisdom in answering the questions but evasion only.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 pm

JA says she was alarmed and scared as she went up stairs had never seen him like this except for WHEN HE HIT HER CAR!!! ????

HUH????

New distraction. Sigh...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Brilliant. JM is now establishing that the incident in August 2007 which JA claims was the "trigger" of panic and fear on June 4th was not of the magnitude that us normal folk would consider explosive.

TA was angry but left and went upstairs AWAY FROM THE CONFRONTATION. It was JA that followed him!

That was a brilliant exchange....wowza
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm

I just put my coffee in the freezer Embarassed
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:15 pm

Freckles wrote:
olivier57 wrote:I think she is smart because it must be very difficult to answer to all those questions for so long.
Intelligent for memorizing and conniving but not a sage at all;
no wisdom in answering the questions but evasion only.

You're certainly right, I can't detect all nuances in sentences. Crying or Very sad

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

tweets from reporter Michael Kiefer - AZ Central, Phoenix, AZ (look below the video box for tweets)

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=022513-jodi-arias-trial
AZ Central - Phoenix, AZ -- Jodi Arias Trial - Live Stream
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Court dismissed for PM recess.
Side bar called by judge.
NONE of the attys look pleased. At all.
JM walks away in disgust, surprise, dismay???
Nurmi looks unhappy with the judge.

BTW, Starbucks deliver to the jail?
Send to the guards but NOT to JA!

roflao couple Make hers an empty: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 957595
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 Empty Jodi arias

Post by Diana1228 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

If you would like to watch the trial live go
To abc15 live. It is the Arizona station. You hear everything live
From 9:30 am to 4:30 pm pacific time. You get no commercial, and you
Hear and see every word. U can watch it from your phone or your computer
Very Happy

Diana1228

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Bmore wrote:nurmi is smiling like a fat cat while she argues with jm

http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

Have you been accused
of committing a sexual offense?

I can provide you with aggressive representation against
any accusation that you committed a sexual offense.

Sexual Assault • Sex Conduct with a Minor • Indecent Exposure
Sexual Exploitation of a Minor • Sexual Abuse • Molestation of a Child

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender. We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting. However, we also understand that the legal consequences are very serious and that if you are accused of a sex crime you need an attorney who has the experience and knowledge needed to provide you with an aggressive defense. Our results speak for themselves:
■Sex Assault – not guilty
■Sex Assault / Unlawful Imprisonment – not guilty on all counts
■Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (10 counts) – not guilty on all counts
■Sex Conduct with a Minor, Sexual Assault – all counts dismissed

Call (602) 285-6947 Today

So if you find yourself accused of such a crime and you seek competent aggressive representation call our office at (602) 285-6947 for a Free Telephonic Consultation.

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
2314 E Osborne Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016

(602) 285-6947
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm

That's nice, Nurmi, let them back out in society.

I wonder how many he "got off" have re-offended?

How about those stats??
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana1228 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm

I also gave money to the Travis Alexander fund,
So his family can be there during the trial to so
Support for their brother. Jodi arias is a murderer and
It makes me sick that she has no remorse and never mentions self defense. She made
Up all these lies so she could get out of jail. She has
Killed Travis and now she is killing him again by making him
Out to be an abuser. I don't know how the judge let
All her lies be amisable in court. Her defense attorneys make me
Sick too because I know they k ow she is guilty.

Diana1228

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:27 pm

She says that she never killed anyone before, but I'm surprised a few of her exes didn't commit suicide just to get away from her.

Found it interesting re her wanting to drive HIS BMW.
Said HER car was in better shape than his. She needed a bigger car to drive missionaries around ???
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 11 180611
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Diana1228 wrote:If you would like to watch the trial live go
To abc15 live. It is the Arizona station. You hear everything live
From 9:30 am to 4:30 pm pacific time. You get no commercial, and you
Hear and see every word. U can watch it from your phone or your computer
Very Happy

Cool

Thank you for the link. Razz

Much better- been having problems with HLN.

Welcome to RC!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 pm

"Not after hit me, broke my finger, and almost choked me unconscious..."

June 4, 2008 for finger, choking was earlier in 2008 supposedly.

Her mother went out to AZ first of 2008!!!!
She never told her mother.

Now she is talking about bruises.

Side-bar!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

you know she could of always wrote in her journal we had another incident today or give it a code word that you could have it documented without anyone snooping know what she was talking about...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm so tired of THE FINGER~

I thought Martinez proved she cut it while stabbing TA, why is she back on him breaking it?

She needs this:

photo 111111111111111111_zpsee06403e.jpg

Hahahahaha!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next