Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 Empty Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 am

http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/2013/03/former-co-worker-claims-arias-was.html

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/jodis-coworker-she-was-manipulator

You should all see this

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 am

Day 26: Journal pages
@3.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PskZyiv7RtE
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 am

Freckles wrote:No idea, how long on re-direct.
Slept thru yesterday's so am now catching up.
I don't think I really missed anything.

Hahaha!!

I don't think any of us missed anything!~

I had it on for a few- it was too much for me!

I can't stand listening to Re-Run, I mean- Nurmi, anymore. I'm sure the jurors feel the same way.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Bmore wrote:"Veronica" said that JA would not leave TA alone hounding him constantly... she said cancun was the trigger ie. the after death vm about after cancun and you visit... thinks that JA corrupted him, he showed her spiritualism and she showed him hedonism... she was going to show him what she knew. feels it was definitely planed.... even when in trouble at work she'd show no expression, nothing phased her... if she couldn't reach TA before shift she wouldn't come in... she'd drive 5 hours to AZ after working just to be with him...

I must have missed something. Who is Veronica?

"Veronica" was a co-worker of JA's from Palm Desert, CA... Said the only thing missing was the pot of boiling water and rabbit... Said JA was on him like white on rice hounding him constantly needing to know what/where he was doing... She told her to back off and stop throwing herself at him and she was like I love him, we're going to be together forever, get married and have a family.... Effing FREAK...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 am

She was keeping a journal LONG before she had met Travis, become a Mormon, or had a relationship with Travis. She keeps a journal because she is impressed with how she can recreate her own "glorious" history!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:40 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:I know this is a moot point, but we have all been distracted by the sexual content of this trial and need to remember the facts:

IF you look closely at the photo of the closet, you'll see holes running up and down. These holes are to adjust the height of the shelves, you'd insert pegs normally and then lay the shelf on top of the pegs.

Let's say once the shelf is set up and you put your various objects on the shelf.

IF you were to stand on the shelf towards the front- like to put your weight on the shelf and reach up above your head, I would imagine the shelf would tilt towards the front area of the weight, lifting up off the pegs in the back, sending the items on the shelf cascading to the ground.

We know JA is a liar.

JA was NOT chased through that closet.

The condition of that closet was pristine.

Had she of gone into that closet after the killing of Travis, to straighten it up, I would expect there would be evidence of her in there- she did have a cut and was bleeding- thus the mixture of JA and TA's blood found elsewhere in the home (JA's palm print?).

Again, remember the time stamp on the camera documenting Travis's shower and the accidental photos.

2 other people lived in that house and could come home at any time.

Obviously, that gun was never in the closet.
Oh, yes! Good eye! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 308578
(I have used shelving like that and know of what you speak. The shelves WILL tip if the weight is not adjusted toward the back.)
\

I see what you're saying about those types of shelves but just to put this out there... I have adjustable shelves like that in my pantry but... the clips actually have a locking thing on them that you need to push in to release the shelf and slide it out. It's that way to prevent the shelf from tipping with heavy stuff on it... Now having said that... if she was running and used the shelf to climb on and with the momentum that was applied to the shelf with impact and climbing I'd think those flimbsy clips would break and the sweater would have been moved... I know it's all bullcrap but if we're playing make believe.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 am

Bmore wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I must have missed something. Who is Veronica?

"Veronica" was a co-worker of JA's from Palm Desert, CA... Said the only thing missing was the pot of boiling water and rabbit... Said JA was on him like white on rice hounding him constantly needing to know what/where he was doing... She told her to back off and stop throwing herself at him and she was like I love him, we're going to be together forever, get married and have a family.... Effing FREAK...

Guys, I posted the link for the 'Veronica' interview a few posts back. VERY interesting; you should all see it. Here is is again:

~18thcenturylady

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 am

Nobody "thinks" this much when they are living life.
Only when they are plotting or excusing their actions, finding excuses after the fact.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 am

I don't know if I can handle today, still have the migraine. Mark E. on Dr. Drew gave the d-team a D+ but changed it to a C- when the chic lawyer put her arm around JA and smiled as to say see i'll touch her, i'm not afraid... I saw the smile, it wasn't natural... lol One of them also said that one of the male jurors had his head between his legs... lol... the 17 yo spectator that's doing a report said after seeing the pics of TA's death she can't come up with any excuse that someone would have to do that to a person... And she's inspired to be a defense lawyer...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:48 am

For anyone who may be interested or want to catch up, here is a whole list of videos on the Arias trial/case. You just click to play whatever you want to~

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYoq7lDAwdwLnrwIWR8PQnd9a5tfZ3eG0

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:50 am

from what everyone in the court is saying is that the jury is done with the sex talk, they want to get to what they're there for... this isn't a sex abuse case, let's get to the point... Some saying with JA being on the stand so long someone could connect with her... Last night someone said they can also get to hate her more... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 am

Bmore wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Oh, yes! Good eye! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 308578
(I have used shelving like that and know of what you speak. The shelves WILL tip if the weight is not adjusted toward the back.)
\

I see what you're saying about those types of shelves but just to put this out there... I have adjustable shelves like that in my pantry but... the clips actually have a locking thing on them that you need to push in to release the shelf and slide it out. It's that way to prevent the shelf from tipping with heavy stuff on it... Now having said that... if she was running and used the shelf to climb on and with the momentum that was applied to the shelf with impact and climbing I'd think those flimbsy clips would break and the sweater would have been moved... I know it's all bullcrap but if we're playing make believe.... lol

I too have shelves that you have to use the clips- they are really hard to squeeze in place as they go into 2 slots. However, my shelves have a metal adjustment bar strip which runs the length of the unit. The photos in that particular unit, looks like it employs pegs, not clips, IIRC.

The point being weither clips or pegs- there would have been evidence of a disturbance in that closet which we cannot see. IF some angry unstable person was chasing either of us, as JA suggests, I think we would be throwing everything and anything within reach to slow them down!

I also believe I would have flew down the stairs and ran out of the house and not allegedly enter a closet-

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 am

Bmore wrote:from what everyone in the court is saying is that the jury is done with the sex talk, they want to get to what they're there for... this isn't a sex abuse case, let's get to the point... Some saying with JA being on the stand so long someone could connect with her... Last night someone said they can also get to hate her more... lol

I'm sure they all hate Nurmi!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 am

@33:40
Nurmi slides his finger up to his nose; JA promptly answers, "no."

Like JM pointing out there is writing in the journal NOT hers. Written in the margins of the copy.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 am

18thcenturylady wrote:For anyone who may be interested or want to catch up, here is a whole list of videos on the Arias trial/case. You just click to play whatever you want to~

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYoq7lDAwdwLnrwIWR8PQnd9a5tfZ3eG0
Thanks! Not ignoring you but trying to get thru this dull, droning tape. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 am

Bmore wrote:I don't know if I can handle today, still have the migraine. Mark E. on Dr. Drew gave the d-team a D+ but changed it to a C- when the chic lawyer put her arm around JA and smiled as to say see i'll touch her, i'm not afraid... I saw the smile, it wasn't natural... lol One of them also said that one of the male jurors had his head between his legs... lol... the 17 yo spectator that's doing a report said after seeing the pics of TA's death she can't come up with any excuse that someone would have to do that to a person... And she's inspired to be a defense lawyer...

Theatrics.

I caught that too, Bmore with that 17 yo. It was said she slipped Wilmott a note which said she had inspired her. I guess to each his own.

I couldn't defend someone I knew did all that violence.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1skaYT46pY
@46:00
Aug 26, 2007:
JA is reading from her journal.She says she was writing about being at Rachael's house and not wanting Travis to know because he would be upset.
Wait. I thought she said Travis WANTED her to move to Mesa? Why would he then be upset?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 am

...NO Arias, Nurmi, and sex tapes ad nauseum today---Having a 'Brit' night'!---Watching BBC tapes of hilarious 'Come Dine With Me' on the computer later and having homemade 'Banoffee Pie'!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 am

A comment left under this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1skaYT46pY

" Jo CrapPatrol 1 hour ago

Ok, Jodi. Rip out the negative pages, so future generations won't see that. And leave in the ones that talk about being naughty, and fulfilling every sexual fantasy the two of you could come up with. Like all of your other lies, it just doesn't make sense."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 am

I wonder if someone really wants a humanitarian award would sit thru all the JA and KN tape and document everytime he seems to signal her answer and turn it in because if he is in fact doing that he needs to be called out on it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 am

Yeah Freckles... See kids this is when I ducked out of doing things with our friends so Daddy could stick candy in my hooch...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 am

Veronica: short vid

Said Jodi could be in so much trouble at work and not blink an eye; she would go into that haze...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 am

Bmore wrote:Yeah Freckles... See kids this is when I ducked out of doing things with our friends so Daddy could stick candy in my hooch...
Oh, gross! No tongue

Somethings are just better left unsaid or in your imagination only.
Don't act them!!!!
Please. Let's have modesty in public, at least!
affraid
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am

her entire existence is a contradiction...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:26 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/27/jodi-arias-femme-fatale

Hollywood Madam speaks of Jodi's actions
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 am

Why couldn't I be independantly wealthy so I could sit home and have someone rub my head to make me feel better while I listen to this BS... I know I have to mentally prepare to listen to these two, can you imagine the dread of the jury... I can see a jurist beating down the holdout juror just because of the sheer torture they experienced during the trial...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 am

Shannon Crabtree Peterson:
Travis flirted with everyone, even with her in front of her husband, and her mother; JA is a liar!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/26/arias-travis-messaged-married-woman?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 am

I think all the THs on HLN last night said it's up to the judge about the recross but I don't consider this redirect... He's brought in all new stuff, that should require a recross... He needed to clean up the mess with what was originally on the table...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Travis' friend Julie, is Julie Christopher---not Julie Christy. (Julie Christy was a supermodel/actress in the 60's).
Here is another interview with Julie Christopher~

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/27/julie-christopher-friend-travis-alexander-jodi-arias-murder-trial

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DDcDq1tcB0c#!

I was just rewatching this... and at around 6:23 Jodi says he was trying to kill her so she defended herself... is that new wording ... I thought he was tackling her like a linebacker? those are very different images!!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 am

originally she said something along the lines of yes she did kill TA because he basically attacked her and she defender herself... yesterday it was because he tried to kill her... crock o' crap...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 am

tweet from Vinnie Politan via Reality Chatter Twitter box (see Homepage):

VinniePolitan My 3 big problems with #JodiArias' story: on.hln.tv/63PCY8 Do U have ONE WORD for her story? We'll talk about it @ 3p on @HLNMakingIt 25 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/04/jodi-arias-problems-vinnie-politan
HLNTV (CNN) - 3/5/13

The 3 biggest problems with Jodi Arias' story

By Vinnie Politan
Updated 8:49 AM EST, Tue March 05, 2013

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 Jodivinnieproblems

Snipped:

Vinnie Politan is a former prosecutor and host of HLN's Making it in America.
~~~

Watch Jodi Arias live on the witness stand TODAY with Vinnie Politan at 3 p.m. ET on HLN.

To keep up with the trial's latest details and updates, follow us on Facebook and Twitter @HLNMakingIt/@VinniePolitan.

Plus, when it comes time for a verdict, Vinnie Politan will be tweeting live to make sure YOU get the information as soon as possible!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 am

Got to thinking.
Where Travis told her to have some to her guy go tie her up in the woods for sex? This sounds more like it was HER fantasy and it was going to go along with it than it was HIS fantasy.

What do you think? IF it was HIS fantasy, would he not have said, "I don't need you! I can find another woman to tie up in some woods!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 am

Bmore wrote:originally she said something along the lines of yes she did kill TA because he basically attacked her and she defender herself... yesterday it was because he tried to kill her... crock o' crap...
Someone here mentioned:Line-backers play DEFENSE not OFFENSE. Laughing
As for Travis being on some wrestling team in hs and knowing all these moves, like body slams? Good heavens! IF he was on a wrestling team that would have been a DECADE earlier at least!!! One of my sons was on a wrestling team; he hated it and did not learn most the moves. Got off it prior not competition.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 am

I agree... I miss alot but I remember on the sex tape him saying tie you to a tree and stick it all the way in your A... I think this is the red riding hood fantasy corret? When was that pic of Angela taken dressed like RRH? Could that of started the fantasy? Maybe that was her fantasy trying to push the limits with him and after he was disgusted by her he was like let someone else stick it in your dirty bung in the woods you nasty whore! Good call...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 am

I posted that Freckles, it was from what some girl said on FB, I thought it was funny... She said it should be a jury question... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:10 am

Deception: JA did NOT testify on direct or cross to her finger being "bent" sometimes and straight other times UNTIL she was backed into a corner with the photo. Then she morphed into another lie on re-cross (it can look straight sometimes) but, of course, still was the result of TA's abuse. (not).

JA did NOT testify on direct or cross that some pages were torn out of her journal. She insisted that she would "never" write anything bad about Travis even in her private thoughts. Now on re-cross that morphed into another lie about pages being torn out which - lo and behold - held all the writings about the abuse and negative things about Travis.

She is so full of B.S. that I need a shovel.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 am

Wishful thinking question from the jury:

JA, do you think we are that STUPID???
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 am

Weez... your shovel...

there's alot of holes in the desert, and alot of problems buried in those holes... lol Joe Pesci from Casino... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 am

Victim's friend: Jodi Arias was a 'nymphomaniac'
Feb 6, 2013
Taylor Searle comments on what Travis had told him

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/05/jodi-arias-was-nymphomaniac

RE Jodi on the stand:
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/04/travis-friend-reacts-jodi-arias-testimony

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 am

Whoa! Is it time to move from wooden spoons to dual purpose shovels, ie, one to bang her on the head with and the other purpose to dig the hole?
awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 am

Did Travis sexually abuse Jodi"
92% say NO
8% say YES

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/04/arias-stand-he-attacked-me?clusterId=167#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 am

Freckles wrote:Whoa! Is it time to move from wooden spoons to dual purpose shovels, ie, one to bang her on the head with and the other purpose to dig the hole?
awe

All I know is that if I have to hear Nurmi on the stand for one more day that I am going to bang MYSELF in the head with a shovel. shifty
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 am

Freckles wrote:Did Travis sexually abuse Jodi"
92% say NO
8% say YES

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/04/arias-stand-he-attacked-me?clusterId=167#videoplayer

The fact that even 8 percent could possibly say yes bothers me. What if one juror is among them?
I still maintain that the story is in the death/autopsy photos, and that once you actually look at them, there is simply no way to justify any of it.
I have also thought all along that Juan needs to put other women and friends of Travis on the stand in rebuttal to tell things like he thought Jodi was a "nymphomaniac", stalker, and "totally obsessed with Travis". Julie, Victoria and others had seen that. Also those that can testify to HER sexual aggressiveness, and to Travis' gentle character. I personally do not think this has been made clear enough to the jury. Remember, they have not been able to see or read all that we have.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 am

It's really sad that we live in a time where the victim gets put on trial by the defense and the State has to defend him on top of prosecuting the offender...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 am

can someone help me with the Lisa timeline? when was he dating Lisa and how was that inconjunction with JA? She keeps saying he was still courting her because she broke up with him... But that's what she says, he could of dumped her and she kept chasing him (that's what I think)... How was he cheating on her? It still sticks in my head that her witness, the brother... said that TA would ask him to stay close because JA was agressive... something like that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 am

Bmore wrote:can someone help me with the Lisa timeline? when was he dating Lisa and how was that inconjunction with JA? She keeps saying he was still courting her because she broke up with him... But that's what she says, he could of dumped her and she kept chasing him (that's what I think)... How was he cheating on her? It still sticks in my head that her witness, the brother... said that TA would ask him to stay close because JA was agressive... something like that...
Dunno. If you get it figured out, clue me in! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:54 am

Police files on JA:

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/police-files-on-jodi-arias.html#more

The above is an EXCELLENT link to the recaps of the day.
Keep it at hand.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:55 am

I was just watching the link provided by 18thCL

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/04/who-jodi-abuse-victim-or-vixen?clusterId=1411#videoplayer

watching Jodi... she handles the cup when she drinking in a very odd manner... IT IS MANIPULATION!! she is attempting to show her bent finger every opportunity... she adjusts her glasses with her right hand ... she testified that she could use both hands ... but she is definitely attempting to bring attention to the "finger"
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next