Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

+33
WeeBonnie
nemo1970
Bo
colsnipe
vegret
yellow bike
glazier
sassy5d
ladymary
Junebug
Mrskinger
Calypso
tesstruhart
FystyAngel
jerseyjul1
Pianist
Mari 68
Mylife101
18thcenturylady
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
auman58
olivier57
keikikiki
Ann - Tx
hello clarice
justanopinion
Moosiesmama
gsweater
carlakay
Freckles
Weeziethm
Bmore
37 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Empty Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 pm

this is from fb... He is so funny but good point...

John Sullivan - Just wondering since we all get ourselves in an uproar over the Murderer's "artwork" if anyone has actually reputable has ever seen her draw and complete one of these tracings? I mean i've seen pictures of her tiny cell and it I saw no easel, palette or vast arrays of muted oil colors and brushes in that hole. Am I the only person who thinks the whole thing could be just another big scam?? how would she ship these out of jail? You can't just hand them to a visitor for safekeeping! Oh her art site she offers purchasers a "certificate of authentication" Lol. I'd be more likely to believe they came from her if the certificate of authentication was puckered anus ink stamp.
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Passing along 2 things by AZlawyer @ WS. (paraphrased)

She said that JA's statement does not have to be provided beforehand, but if she says anything that is "evidence" regarding a mitigating factor that may open the door to cross examination or additional rebuttal by the state. She says that JW/KN will review statement so no doors are open. I say good luck with that!

She also said that jurors can ask questions of the mitigation witnesses, ie Darryl. Hey, Mari, maybe they'll ask about the remote bounce
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 3:22 pm

justanopinion wrote:last post for a bit...

my mother-in-law wondered if hodi is doing the throat thing... subconsciously or do we think she is trying to send a message to someone?

she has noticed the gesture a few times now...
IMO, it is intentional. She thinks she is being "cute" by sending a message/threat in this fashion. Sneaky, as in snooping in email, text messages, knowing garage security codes, spying in windows..."falling asleep..." crawling thru doggie doors... Shocked

I still am dismayed over her comments... Mimi and Travis had been on 3 dates; no, more like 2 1/2 dates according to JA's journal entries. WHO THE HELL IS SHE TO MIND THEIR BUSINESS ????
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 17, 2013 3:23 pm

i know that was creepy like she's his keeper...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 3:25 pm

I want to ask Darryl about WHERE are the penis pics JA took of him?

The remote.
The type of car his ex- drives.
How blond is his ex-?

Did JA bring other lovers to his home as a former co-worker to JA has said in interviews?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Friend called so this is NOT verified!

HLN is reporting Nurmi has been ORDERED by the JUDGE to visit JA in jail!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 3:35 pm

only got one question for Darryl..How many times did you leave your son in Jodi Arias' care?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Bmore wrote:i can't see it, pictures or any smileys you put up and now come to find out i'm my Kohl's page won't load... WTF is going on here!!!!!!!

your boss is onto you! Shocked
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Interesting. Sounds like there is major mutiny going on. This is not good so close to the end. I bet JA is sooooo loving this. Anything to stall. Disrupt. Chaos.

Why would the court order something like this, tho?
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Freckles wrote:Friend called so this is NOT verified!

Well, that's certainly going to ruin his Friday of PBR 40s and Totino's Pizza rolls, isn't it??? Laughing

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 3:56 pm

kinda sad..I didn't really have a prob with Nurm's til I read what kind of cases he specializes in..I know that was wrong of me but I just can not help it..I try real hard not to judge others..to not only respect others opinions and beliefs but to embrace em, as well.I do really well at it too except when it comes to those who harm children and those who protect or enable the ones who cause the harm.. It is likely it was this prejudice in me that caused so much disgust whenev Nurm was talking and that aint fair cuz i do not know this man at all nor have I heard one word about him outside of what has been shared here. What I do know is he tried escaping this hell long before the trial started and he had to of had good reason for that.I dont believe he has had much control over how this client has behaved during this trial either so I think the fact he seems pretty much trapped in what could very well be the case that cost him his career is sad. So yeah despite the fact I have called him some names and dont care at all for the types of folks he defends..feelin some sympathy for Nurmi after reading this.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 4:00 pm

gsweater what is PBR 40's? I am thinking 40 oz's of Pabst Blue ribbon beer,am I correct?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Fri May 17, 2013 4:09 pm

I heard somewhere yesterday that after the closed door hearing was over, he stormed out of the courtroom. Maybe that was when the order went down. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 4:17 pm

carlakay wrote:gsweater what is PBR 40's? I am thinking 40 oz's of Pabst Blue ribbon beer,am I correct?

Yup!

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 4:18 pm

JA making throat slitting motion as Martinez speaks:

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

How many mothers ask their children if they have murdered a former lover or been a part of the murder?

@2:00

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Freckles wrote:JA making throat slitting motion as Martinez speaks:

She is so disgusting and did it again after Samantha spoke when the jury left the courtroom... I really do despise her... and I don't even know Hodi... but despise her I most certainly do..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Good review with many clips:
20/20 media

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 4:51 pm

gsweater wrote:
carlakay wrote:gsweater what is PBR 40's? I am thinking 40 oz's of Pabst Blue ribbon beer,am I correct?

Yup!

lol never had the stuff myself..back when I liked the taste of beer (aint been able to tolerate even the smell since first pregnancy) I strictly drank Bud in bottles only.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 4:56 pm

HLN Dr. Drew: Tweets blocked, etc.
May 14, 2013
30 minutes

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Freckles wrote:JA making throat slitting motion as Martinez speaks:

Let's say it together now folks, CREEEEEEEEEEEPY.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

carlakay wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Yup!

lol never had the stuff myself..back when I liked the taste of beer (aint been able to tolerate even the smell since first pregnancy) I strictly drank Bud in bottles only.

It's realllllly foul beer. I personally am a beer snob and wouldn't consider touching it. Microbrews all the way. But PBR is a choice beer of hipsters, alcoholics, and the homeless. Nurmi seems like he'd be #2 and look #3 when off the clock.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 17, 2013 5:20 pm

gsweater wrote:
carlakay wrote:

It's realllllly foul beer. I personally am a beer snob and wouldn't consider touching it. Microbrews all the way. But PBR is a choice beer of hipsters, alcoholics, and the homeless. Nurmi seems like he'd be #2 and look #3 when off the clock.

Lord ya sound just like my best friend..drinks nothing but microbrews and will more than likely force me to taste yet another here shortly when he comes over..he still resents my oldest child for ruining my taste buds
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Empty Jodi Arias - GUILTY of the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Fri May 17, 2013 6:53 pm

hello clarice wrote:Did wormy nurmi just throw in the towel? Elizabeth Irwin reporting on twitter he came out of chambers and walked stgraight out of the courtroom, now there's another closed session and everyone has been thrown out into the hallway!!
BUMPING!! I just think he may have tried, maybe in a hissy fit?
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Awww... Happier days for Stabby and Palin

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Cs124_zps0cf1798b

How did it turn to this...

Poor stabby. BFF Jenny hates her now. roflao

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Wow. Just wow. Anyone seen this letter to Ryan Burns from JA in jail? In it she says "I still indulge in a little resistance on occasion of grinding my heels in the ground" What??? Jodi is resistant? I haven't seen that so far in this trial... She must be showing restraint! Perhaps that's a mitigating factor?

Then, she goes on to challenge Flores’ assertion that she was laughing and giggling after the after the arrest and assures Ryan it was on tape. Yes… the tape. The one that showed Jodi laughing and giggling? The one with the headstand? You’re right Jodi. The TAPE is is a liar.

She then claims she never stopped at Sinclairs on the trip and claims to never heard of that place. Oh, you’re right Jodi, THE RECEIPTS are liars.

She also asserts that Flores is lying throughout and that it's ridiculous to assert that Ryan would have been the next victim. Your right Jodi. You've been COMPLETELY TRUTHFUL throughout the letter.

There's much more. I could go on and on…

Lies, Lies, and More Lies

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 pm

48 Hours (CBS) featured the Jodi Arias case on their show tonight (television). As of this time, the video of the show is not posted on their site yet.

Here's an article though.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57585083-504083/meeting-jodi-arias-first-impressions-never-lie-or-do-they/
CBS News - May 17, 2013 4:32 PM

Meeting Jodi Arias: First impressions never lie, or do they?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 17, 2013 11:39 pm

gsweater---
Wow. I had not seen all 4 pages of the letter to Ryan so am so glad you shared! JA, IMO, doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. I would rather be the snowball.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 am

May 17, 2013 10:57 PM

CBS - 48 Hours

The mind of a killer: Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Jodi-Arias_Spit-screen_1280x960_620x350
Jodi Arias (CBS)

"48 Hours" first introduced viewers to Jodi Arias in 2009, when she sat down to talk shortly after being arrested and charged with the murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Since then, she has become a national sensation, the focus of newspaper and magazine profiles and the subject of 24-hour cable news coverage.

"48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher interviewed Arias at the Estrella Jail four-and-a-half years ago, when she agreed to tell CBS News her story of how Alexander had been murdered -- an interview which, for the first time in the history of "48 Hours", was used as evidence in a death penalty trial.

During the three-hour interview, Arias told Maher a tale of secret intimacy, the drama of masked intruders and, ultimately, a desperate escape. It was an incredible story.

As it turned out, that incredible story was an incredible lie. At her trial, Jodi Arias told the world a new story, weaving a tale of fear and abuse.

"48 Hours" returns to our first meetings with Arias for insight into the mind of a killer.

Read more of multi page article and click on videos:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57585131/the-mind-of-a-killer-unraveling-the-lies-of-jodi-arias/
~~~~~

Video (43:25):

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias
May 17, 2013 7:45 PM

Convicted of murder, "48 Hours" interviews were evidence in her trial. Will she be put to death? Maureen Maher reports.

Watch CBS News Videos Online

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50147080n
CBS - 48 Hours -- 5/17/13 -- Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sat May 18, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sat May 18, 2013 12:23 am

blows my mind that anyone could have said that JA had low self esteem... TV hog that she was "dozens of interviews"..is quoted in this clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_uaGMSf21E&feature=endscreen&NR=1

justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Sat May 18, 2013 1:00 am

gsweater wrote:Wow. Just wow. Anyone seen this letter to Ryan Burns from JA in jail? In it she says "I still indulge in a little resistance on occasion of grinding my heels in the ground" What??? Jodi is resistant? I haven't seen that so far in this trial... She must be showing restraint! Perhaps that's a mitigating factor?

Then, she goes on to challenge Flores’ assertion that she was laughing and giggling after the after the arrest and assures Ryan it was on tape. Yes… the tape. The one that showed Jodi laughing and giggling? The one with the headstand? You’re right Jodi. The TAPE is is a liar.

She then claims she never stopped at Sinclairs on the trip and claims to never heard of that place. Oh, you’re right Jodi, THE RECEIPTS are liars.

She also asserts that Flores is lying throughout and that it's ridiculous to assert that Ryan would have been the next victim. Your right Jodi. You've been COMPLETELY TRUTHFUL throughout the letter.

There's much more. I could go on and on…

Lies, Lies, and More Lies

Gsweater, you DA BOMB! How oh how did you find this juicy nougat? Wow. Respect.

Bingo! You could go ON and ON and ON. Holy crap. It never stops. Fascinating. Thanks!

Last edited by keikikiki on Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted my text into his post- whoops!)
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 2:25 am

From link shared above:
The Mind of a Killer

"...Juan Martinez: And they're not true? Right?

Jodi Arias: Neither -- of them. Well, it's all the same thing. It's just different versions. Couldn't keep my lies straight. ... "

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-57585131/the-mind-of-a-killer-unraveling-the-lies-of-jodi-arias/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 2:30 am

Tanisha and Steve talk of being notified of Travis' murder:
May 9, 2013

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 am

Clancy Talbot:
May 9, 2013

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat May 18, 2013 3:18 am

Freckles wrote:From link shared above:
The Mind of a Killer

Jodi Arias: Neither -- of them. Well, it's all the same thing. It's just different versions. Couldn't keep my lies straight. ... "

I think there are always bits of truth in her lies because, as she can't deny them, she uses them as mainsprings to built her fake stories around them. Most criminals do the same and begin to tell fakes before being confronted with the truth, but JA is much more creative. So she has no problem to remember those mainsprings, but it's much more difficult to remember when there are too much lies and avoid incoherence.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Sat May 18, 2013 4:16 am

olivier57 wrote:
Freckles wrote:From link shared above:
The Mind of a Killer

I think there are always bits of truth in her lies because, as she can't deny them, she uses them as mainsprings to built her fake stories around them. Most criminals do the same and begin to tell fakes before being confronted with the truth, but JA is much more creative. So she has no problem to remember those mainsprings, but it's much more difficult to remember when there are too much lies and avoid incoherence.

Yep, if you tell the truth your story never changes.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Sat May 18, 2013 5:21 am

carlakay wrote:

kinda sad..I didn't really have a prob with Nurm's til I read what kind of cases he specializes in..I know that was wrong of me but I just can not help it..I try real hard not to judge others..to not only respect others opinions and beliefs but to embrace em, as well.I do really well at it too except when it comes to those who harm children and those who protect or enable the ones who cause the harm.. It is likely it was this prejudice in me that caused so much disgust whenev Nurm was talking and that aint fair cuz i do not know this man at all nor have I heard one word about him outside of what has been shared here. What I do know is he tried escaping this hell long before the trial started and he had to of had good reason for that.I dont believe he has had much control over how this client has behaved during this trial either so I think the fact he seems pretty much trapped in what could very well be the case that cost him his career is sad. So yeah despite the fact I have called him some names and dont care at all for the types of folks he defends..feelin some sympathy for Nurmi after reading this.

What kind of law does Nmi practice?

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat May 18, 2013 5:27 am

Sarainbc wrote:
carlakay wrote:

What kind of law does Nmi practice?

Sex, sex, sex and... sex http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 am

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. roflao

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22280349/smyrna-golfer-beats-the-odds-with-3-holes-in-one?hpt=us_bn8

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 am

Slide show: 13 pics

Jodi Arias Cell Mark by Pink Sheets, Cat Picture and Optimist Magazine
A look inside where Arias is awaiting sentencing for killing Travis Alexander.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/jodi-arias-cell-mark-pink-sheets-cat-picture-19201874
ABC News - 5/17/13

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Ap_arias_verdict_jef_ss_130517_ssh
Jodi Arias looks at her family after being found of guilty of
first-degree murder in the killing her one-time boyfriend,
Travis Alexander, in his Mesa, Ariz., home, May 8, 2008.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave reporters a tour
of the cinderblock cell at Estrella Jail in Phoenix, where
Arias lives while awaiting sentencing.

(Rob Schumacher/he Arizona Republic, Rob Schumacher/AP Photo)

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Ht_doorway_nt_130516_ssh
Cell B403 is where Arias returned after an emotional hearing on
Thursday. In this view from the doorway of Arias' cell can been
seen throughout the cell. According to KTVK, Arias receives more
mail than any other inmate, including hate mail.
(ABC News)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 am

olivier57 wrote:Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. roflao

http://www.wkrn.com/story/22280349/smyrna-golfer-beats-the-odds-with-3-holes-in-one?hpt=us_bn8

lol..I do not believe any of us will ever be able to hear that term again without having that aweful visual
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 am

Docket entry:

5/20/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 5/20/2013

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Sat May 18, 2013 11:42 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Docket entry:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Very interesting, when you pull up the entire case history, it shows, if my non lawyer brain is reading this right, that something was filed nearly every day of this trial by the defense. Am I reading it right? And if I am, is this the norm?
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sat May 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Docket entry:

This takes you to the site but not the document. Can you tell us what this is?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 pm

18th, on that home page you have to go the criminal cases on the left hand side, put in the name Jodi Arias and it takes you straight to all the filings in the case.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Donavan Bering, convict:
... forbidden from having any contact with a felon w/out express permission from her probation officer...

https://www.facebook.com/CBS5AZ/posts/656515681040506?comment_id=120517063&offset=0&total_comments=1¬if_t=feed_comment
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Like many others, I struggle with the "legal cases pending pages ". Found this, however:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/MediaRelationsDepartment/HighProfileList/hplSelectItem.asp

Court date: 5/20/2013 @ 10:00
Case #: CR2008-031021
Case event: Penalty Phase
Camera ruling: In Session -Pool Camera/Still Cam Approved
Judge: Sherry Stephens
Prosecutor: Juan Martinez
Defendant: Jodi Ann Arias
Defense attorney: Kirk Nurmi/Jennifer Willmott
Case notes: Found guilty of 1st degree murder.

Ex-girlfriend charged with the murder of former boyfriend Travis Alexander in Mesa.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Judge Sherry has another messy case waiting in the wings:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?casenumber=CR2013-104967
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #22 Empty Tricia's True Crime Radio Show - Sunday, 5/19/13

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/20/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - Tricia's True Crime Radio -- Sun, May 19, 2013

Travis Alexander's friends Skye and Chris Hughes along with Katiecoolady will discuss the the end of the Jodie Arias trial. Sunday May 19th 8 pm Eastern.

8 pm EDT/ 7 pm CDT
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 am

Just wondering...

Seems to me that Jodi might really want to receive the DP. Not because she actually wants the "ultimate freedom" as she stated. No, I don't think she wants to die. Jodi doesn't believe a DP sentence will ever result in her death. She wants an all expense paid appeal process and a new defense team that is appointed and forced to do her bidding. JA still believes she can beat this rap if given a second try. Low self-esteem...yeah, right!

Her motivation... automatic taxpayer paid appeals process, lots and lots of paid for appeals.

JA knows the donations from the JAII wacko's will dry up and will never be enough $$ to pay for her own appeal process if she gets LWOP, dontchaknow. Her family can't/wont pay big bucks for attorneys to appeal a LWOP outcome. Heck, if she gets LWOP and has to find and pay her own attorney to appeal the verdict, she will be hard pressed to find an attorney that will take her case at any price. Yes, in Jodi's mind, LWOP is quite possibly the worst outcome for her... but, not for the reasons she stated in her interview.

Just sharing my thoughts...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next