Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 Empty Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 am

i posted that earlier, isn't it great!
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am

I found Nurmi!!!

photo chet-2.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 am

Chet! from weird science...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 am

Bmore wrote:Chet! from weird science...

YUP!!!

We're showing our ages!!!

I LOVE that movie!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am

What time does the trial/sideshow strat today?

I've decided my new word for the day is STRAT instead of the normal spelling of START. They are interchangeable and have the same definition, although two different origins. Feel free to use it~
( I really gotta get a life! hahaha)

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am

40 this August... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:50 am

12:30 EST time i think
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

IIRC, wasn't that 10:15 MST?
9:15 PT; 11:15 CT; and 12:15 ET??
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

Freckles wrote:The Killing Timeline:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Z8MxOfIWlFc&nomobile=1
Wow I just watched this. I know many of the comments posted on this hoping they sent it to JM. I hope that Juan takes a cue from this and demonstrates the common sense of what happened Vs. the fog version. This is an awesome job.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am

Bmore wrote:12:30 EST time i think

A JM moment "I don't want you to "think", I want you to "know"" Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

Calypso wrote:What time does the trial/sideshow strat today?

I've decided my new word for the day is STRAT instead of the normal spelling of START. They are interchangeable and have the same definition, although two different origins. Feel free to use it~
( I really gotta get a life! hahaha)
So someone decided to take advantage of her typo, did she now?

Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

Bmore wrote:40 this August... lol

52 last Dec! Ouch!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:54 am

i'm sorry i don't know... there is a fog clouding my memory...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am

Calypso wrote:
Bmore wrote:12:30 EST time i think

He has been watching too much Judge Judy, IMO. No
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:

He has been watching too much Judge Judy, IMO. No

She says she can't remember.....
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 am

I have 1 TV station at work (i watch when my boss is gone, i have it here for when emergencys happen or when I'd bring my kids in)... the people's court is about to come on ....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFym_ABCB-w

JA and BF timeline

When was JA arrested?
Was it in June or July 2008?

Edited:
JA arrested July 15, 2008, Yreka, CA, leaving her grandmother's home after lengthy conversation with her mother outside a rental car. (Funny. I thot she said he father had LOTS of cars??? Why is a poor girl renting, then?)

JA questioned extensively by Det Flores in phone calls in June.
JA bought a gun July 1 with pick up 10 days later; said she needed it to go on a "dangerous" camping trip with ALL guys from her work; looking for GOLD (A play of TA's May FB entry stating he wanted" to marry a gold digger who would find the goodness in him and bring it to the surface"? (Who goes camping anticipating shooting another camper???)
JA had packed the rental car to move to Monterrey area. One box of books had two knives in bottom.

JA's bd was July 9th; she was arrested July 15.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Z8MxOfIWlFc&nomobile=1

Great post! I like the way it includes multiple scenarios which all discredit Jodi's story.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Wow I just watched this. I know many of the comments posted on this hoping they sent it to JM. I hope that Juan takes a cue from this and demonstrates the common sense of what happened Vs. the fog version. This is an awesome job.

What I don't understand is why this sort of recontruction does not come from forensic team ? This is just their job and they are able to do very powerful things.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Jodi's name tag for PPL functions:

photo 61cb7aec.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Also, I want to know what happened to the floor mats in the car along with WTH is the red stain in the car that had to be cleaned?

I am confused about this as well... only because somewhere I read that by the time the Police found the rental it had been cleaned...

but the kicker is ... if it was blood they would still be able to find it with luminal and then remove the seat coverings to see if there was blood that could be tested in the padding... makes me wonder??
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:10 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130222jodi-arias-secret-jail-message-revealed.html

Message in the magazine testimony by JA
2/22/2013
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 pm

one thing about the timeline video... when it talks about the same ridge/marbling pattern being on the tile... Over the years we've been updating my house and put down ALOT of tile... most tile have let's just say 5 patterns on them, you don't notice it really but it would be obvious if the tiles are idential and look weird next to each other... So a tile with 1 specific pattern is going to be throughout that bathroom going in different directions.

just watched that part again... where they say JA's foot would be because of the marbling on that tile, the tiles directly left of it his idential (bad job by the contractor, because it's even in the same direction)... so her foot could of been there too... just saying but thought the video was great...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

Great post! I like the way it includes multiple scenarios which all discredit Jodi's story.
I am hoping something like this will be presented in closing by the prosecution.
It would tie up the "days events" calendar.
It shows she did NOT have time to be winded, race into a closet or any other BS.
IF she did, there would NOT have been blood on that sink with a bullet sitting on top of the floor blood pool.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Calypso wrote:
Bmore wrote:40 this August... lol

52 last Dec! Ouch!

wow finally someone close to my age... 54 ... groan and 55 in Sept Embarassed
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Bmore wrote:one thing about the timeline video... when it talks about the same ridge/marbling pattern being on the tile... Over the years we've been updating my house and put down ALOT of tile... most tile have let's just say 5 patterns on them, you don't notice it really but it would be obvious if the tiles are idential and look weird next to each other... So a tile with 1 specific pattern is going to be throughout that bathroom going in different directions.

just watched that part again... where they say JA's foot would be because of the marbling on that tile, the tiles directly left of it his idential (bad job by the contractor, because it's even in the same direction)... so her foot could of been there too... just saying but thought the video was great...
I would agree if not for the blood pooling, the baseboards, and other identifying markers. JMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 pm

the rental car company probably cleaned the car to get it ready for the next customer and that would have ruined the evidence more then likely...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 pm

i loved that the gun wasn't in the holster yesterday... you know they have got to be say WTH...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 pm

We will be up any moment.
Grab your snacks, folks!
Going to be a dozy this AM, IMO.
For Jodi: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 836886 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 121648 Finger Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 394799

Saving the best for last:
shut up

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Anyone have the link from AZ with the comments below?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 pm

lol... i did, just did my Campbell's Vegetable microwave soup, have my chips, and ice tea... I'm good!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Bmore wrote:the rental car company probably cleaned the car to get it ready for the next customer and that would have ruined the evidence more then likely...
I agree that the car was cleaned but the fellow at the car rental place it was returned without the floor mats.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Bmore wrote:one thing about the timeline video... when it talks about the same ridge/marbling pattern being on the tile... Over the years we've been updating my house and put down ALOT of tile... most tile have let's just say 5 patterns on them, you don't notice it really but it would be obvious if the tiles are idential and look weird next to each other... So a tile with 1 specific pattern is going to be throughout that bathroom going in different directions.

You are correct. I noticed that as well; but, like you I still thought the video was excellent. I have put down tile before and had tile laid throughout one home I owned. There truly are only a handful of different "marbeling" patterns for each color/style and must be spread out so they are not directly next to each other.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 pm

you'd think they'd charge the credit card or insurance for any damages to the car...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I am not looking forward to more of the questions today. Before anyone wants to tar and feather me, let me say that hubby and I did listen to them until court adjourned last night (yes, it was after 7 for us). I found it frustrating and downright exhausting in the extreme to listen to her. So did hubby. I mean if something were actually accomplished, wow, yeah! All I heard was Jodi lie...and lie...and lie somemore---Just like the past 15 days or so! Oh, I didn't expect anything but that, but did the jury? If so, they had to be monumentally disappointed. At times I wanted to punch her face, and at other times we actually laughed at the ballsy ridiculousness of her replies.
I hear some pundits and former prosecutors saying how great this all was "for the prosecution", but REALLY????
All she did was lie---and she got time to review and rehearse her answers. Maybe some people came away a little more angry at her, or a little more disgusted. So what?
I knew that we would have no ah hah revelations, and I have to believe the jury did too. Is is really that earth shatteringly helpful to anyone to hear the same old Travis-bashing lies and kooky tales all over again ad nauseum?

And now more of it today...

SHE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! WE GET IT!

I saw the fatigue on one of Travis' sisters yesterday during the Q and A, and I saw her and a brother (?) rolling their eyes. I honestly don't know how they listen to this over and over, and each time with some new, sleazy, and gut-wrenching accusation or indictment of their brother added to the mix. I couldn't do it without being sedated!

Other than to possibly GUESS at what the jury is thinking I don't see a lot of value in this charade---An evil, murderous liar is sitting there like she's giving a lecture to a bunch of idiots, and we hear nothing new.
This defense needs to wrap it up, and we need to come to the end of all of this and put it into the hands of the only ones who can actually DO something about it and dispense some measure of justice.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Calypso wrote:

52 last Dec! Ouch!

Count me in. 50 this coming November. OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:27 pm

my Mom just turned 60 on the 28th and I think she's younger then me when it comes to health and energy...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Origins of Mesa: They WERE Mormon!
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130228mesa-history-column-several-town-names-tried-before-mesa-stuck.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Oy...I am 61! Now I feel ancient!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Bmore wrote:my Mom just turned 60 on the 28th and I think she's younger then me when it comes to health and energy...
Mine turned 90 last year and she WILL outlive all her children!
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:30 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Oy...I am 61! Now I feel ancient!!!
No. I have you topped! lol Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 pm

i was told I'm more obsessed with this case then Caylee's... I said i'm the same, only difference is geography... I would watch Caylee's during the day at work because it was EST and get the fill ins on HLN but could take it or leave it... this one i get the 1st part, miss the 2nd, get the 3rd and have to have HLN fill in the blanks... It's on more at home because of the time difference... I followed Caylee longer then this case ...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:An evil, murderous liar is sitting there like she's giving a lecture to a bunch of idiots, and we hear nothing new.
This defense needs to wrap it up, and we need to come to the end of all of this and put it into the hands of the only ones who can actually DO something about it and dispense some measure of justice.

Excellent synthesis

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 pm

I am creating polls, nothing scientific, just for our own curiosity.

Please make sure to vote!!

http://www.realitychatter.com/f80-current-trials
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm

I feel like I am in the twilight zone... heard a tone on the live feed but still only have the plaque... and it is 12:38 my time!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 pm

I said days because I think they won't want to seem like they didn't take it seriously... there will be people that will be on our side and maybe a couple that will need a reality check... I think if when the 1st get in and do a vote and all 12 say M1, they might still discuss to make sure they are confident in their answer...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 pm

JAO i know that tone scared me... lol late as usually...

As they say, better late then pregnant... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

lol I said hours... but agree since they are deciding a DP case they might struggle a little bit with at least 1 juror.. so I was being hopeful!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

maybe they're reveiwing the new questions from yesterday...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

I am anxious, too.

18thCL:
Don't despair! IMO, JA's statements are brilliant for Martinez to impeach her word. Heck. I feel if I can find her lies, anyone can! IMO, most mother's could find her lies. And I wasn't always good at spotting lies even in my own kids but she is easy-peasy. She is laying a nice foundation for Martinez to follow-up.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next