Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:14 pm

When you came out of your fog why didn't you call 911 to help Travis? LOL they are not buying the fog defense
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:15 pm

the only thing i can imagine she would be talking about the old fashion way would be the brush and lather bar so that it lifts up the whiskers rather then canned shaving cream...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Bic is crap for shaving; it nicks.
Travis would NOT have used a Bic!
He MAY have used a double edged....
He appears to lather the old fashioned way.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Bmore wrote:she won't even acknowledge that she did more then shoot him...

Yeah, caught that right away. Gosh, I just feel so sick I can't look at her. I am just holding my doggies, and looking around the room while I listen...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Freckles wrote:Would you have told the truth if you hadn't gotten arrested?

"I honestly don't know the answer to that question."
______

According to the professionals, that answer, "honestly" indicates she is LYING.

THAT is the most important question to answer, isn't it? Are you hear today to give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth because this has been "horrible" and you are a "changed woman"

Or are you doing this with nothing to lose as you are facing the death penalty???

Jodi doesn't think or feel like we do - so she has NO concept as to what we want to hear. We want to hear you are SORRY!!! I won't believe you Jodi but I want to HEAR it, damnit!!!

Geeez, she has no clue.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:17 pm

well glad I ditched HLN today and got back to watching live online..wonder how many new questions there are and how long it's gonna take to review em this time..drives me crazy how much this bunch drags a.....
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:17 pm

not saying that he would use the same one on his face as his privates but it wouldn't be a BIC... Sensor, Mach or something along those lines... something that won't take your skin with it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Mom and Auntie sure are quiet today!
Not even gum smacking, eating, or drinking in the court.
Wow. Someone take them down?
Can't wait to see the reaction when Missy is convicted.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I have this screen up and the trial behind it, i can't see it but listen... I don't to see her but check in to see her body language...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:she won't even acknowledge that she did more then shoot him...

Yeah, caught that right away. Gosh, I just feel so sick I can't look at her. I am just holding my doggies, and looking around the room while I listen...

Hang in there, dear!
We got ya' tight here.
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 3 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:21 pm

JA is giving baleful, puppy dog looks toward her mother, defense table but, to my knowledge, no one is seated there. She doesn't know where to look! She doesn't want to look at the jury or Travis' family...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:OMG...Were you ever physical with Travis?

Well when he was on me and choking me once I may have tried to push him off. I didn't want to hurt him.

HUH?

Oh, so when he just leaps at you over a camera, you decide to kill him!!!????

Obviously you weren't that terrified Ms. Arias, while you were being choked unconscious!

He's choking me out. I can't breathe. And my only concern was not to hurt my Travis.

Can you believe it??!!! Lol!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

JA is now trying to glance casually over the jury while gently twisting in her chair.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

She has no heart or soul. How can you discuss killing and butchering your lover so matter-of-fact. More than anything she says, that speaks volumes.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Her face IS lopsided!!!

Her part is really trashed this AM.
Must have gotten up late.

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Bmore wrote:the only thing i can imagine she would be talking about the old fashion way would be the brush and lather bar so that it lifts up the whiskers rather then canned shaving cream...

I instantly thought straight razor when she uttered that old fashioned statement..glad a juror had same mindset. I do not believe the majority of the wounds indicate this as the weapon used but the neck slash certainly does.

Also you would think since she took a photo of him shaving she,with her excellent memory and all, would know wth type of razor he used.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

One of the most telling answers from yesterday were the ones in response to "how is your relationship with your parents?"

I could type out 6 paragraphs on how I think she just f'ked herself up again....sigh

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:27 pm

razor... i thought how he lathered because we saw the picture of him shaving...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Mari 68 wrote:One of the most telling answers from yesterday were the ones in response to "how is your relationship with your parents?"

I could type out 6 paragraphs on how I think she just f'ked herself up again....sigh

Yep. She dumped on her family.
Bout like she dumped on her dumb sister, Angela.
Yet her mother HAS sat there every day...
Who is dumb now, Jodi? Huh?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:27 pm

now she gets to learn the questions i guess
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 pm

yeah but her mom's been there everyday laughing and smiling... TH's said that juries take the families behavior into consideration...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Mari 68 wrote:One of the most telling answers from yesterday were the ones in response to "how is your relationship with your parents?"

I was sooo shocked by her answers there..You would have thought the importance of her answers to any queries about her relationship now with family had been discussed with her by now. I mean cheesenrice if there was anytime it was in her best interest to contrive a tall tale it woulda been there.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

JM is smaller then the female attorney... and JA's taller then her... I don't imagine his presence is inimidating until he opens his mouth calling you out on BS...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:30 pm

JA and Wilmott are no longer dressing alike...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

She reminds me of casey with the way she threw her family and her dying father under the bus. It really is all about her. She will never get what normal feelings are supposed to be about.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Bmore wrote:razor... i thought how he lathered because we saw the picture of him shaving...

an old fashioned shave,to me at least,is when a straight razor is used to remove the whiskers once ya lather up. I just saw that pic of him shaving briefly yesterday so don't recall..did it show what type he was using?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Because the guard went her direction, I am wondering if Mother Nature came calling... What else are we waiting for??? She got to leave the room to wonk out the finger again?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Bmore wrote:the rental car company probably cleaned the car to get it ready for the next customer and that would have ruined the evidence more then likely...
I agree that the car was cleaned but the fellow at the car rental place it was returned without the floor mats.

Wasn't this the vehicle in which they discovered, while cleaning, the 9mm JA purchased and hid within the vehicle upon returning?
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

wonder how many more questions?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Freckles wrote:JA and Wilmott are no longer dressing alike...

What? No more Bopsey Twins?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 pm

tesstruhart wrote:How many times did you try to kill yourself?
Once in california, my only serious attempt other wise just ideation.

Ideation???? Uh, I don't think that is a proper word.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Got her!
She said she never spoke with a psychologist today but yesterday she spoke with a psychologist ?

JA said it was for/because of Travis' problems.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Bmore wrote:the maroon shirt really brings out that thing on her lip...

I wonder if she named it yet?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm

i've missed all the new questions..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 pm

She has admitted she did not recall something she had told Det Flores about Travis being on all fours!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 pm

she's jacked

good grief - I can't believe we are seeing this
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:42 pm

I think I can't hear anymore her explaining that she wanted "to protect Travis reputation"

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:How many times did you try to kill yourself?
Once in california, my only serious attempt other wise just ideation.

Its Jodi's word!

Just like perjorative when speaking about Skank!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

My favorite questions so far:Why should we believe you now?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

"After alll the lies you have told, why should we believe you now?"
JA says: Her lies were to cover up for Travis OR her involvement in killing him!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 pm

"How could you kiss another man when you know what you had just done to Travis?"

WOW!
She was attempting to appear normal!
She had gone there because she was expected, there was to be some romance expected; she was in a fog at the time.

Getting into her minor injuries while she had stabbed, shot, etc. him!!!

___
Nurmi to follow up!

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

carlakay wrote:well glad I ditched HLN today and got back to watching live online..wonder how many new questions there are and how long it's gonna take to review em this time..drives me crazy how much this bunch drags a.....

I am watching HLN and the commercials are like every 5 min.! This is going to take forever!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Its Jodi's word!

Just like perjorative when speaking about Skank!

Hahahaha!!! What would we do without your comic relief!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

God almighty Nurmi sure dont waist anytime getting to the sex does he? I hate this man.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Incredible. KYrk began speaking about sex after 59 seconds ! What is going to happen with missionary position....

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Commercial Free:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130102live-video-jodi-arias-murder-trial.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:well glad I ditched HLN today and got back to watching live online..wonder how many new questions there are and how long it's gonna take to review em this time..drives me crazy how much this bunch drags a.....

I am watching HLN and the commercials are like every 5 min.! This is going to take forever!!

Go here:

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Nurmi to JA re Jury questions:

-- Book Of Mormon: Does not go into detail re sexual activities, according to JA; Missionaries were young men, gave her no pamphlets re the Law of Chastity; JA believed vaginal sex was the place "not to go" according to Travis; she had ended vaginal sex with DARRYL;

Nurmi is staying on his favorite subject: SEX! Oral, penile, etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Jodi should tell Nurmi to GET OFF the subject of SEX, SEX, SEX. Turning everyone off! Bigger questions out there.

Now we are getting a movie called, "The Secret" dealing with the Law of Attraction. Pity--- I never saw it! lol
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Where's the jury?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next