Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

+23
CuriousPortlander
colsnipe
SandraNC
Bo
Alessandra_Deux
eva
Ann - Tx
Moosiesmama
WeeBonnie
Weeziethm
gsweater
hello clarice
jerseyjul1
carlakay
Mari 68
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
olivier57
Mylife101
tesstruhart
Freckles
Calypso
Bmore
27 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Well, we are back to Jodi's "first true love" of when she was FIFTEEN! Bobby Juarez... Then we have to hear of Victor... and of Matt...and of Darryl...

Save me!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Calypso wrote:Where's the jury?
They are there.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:56 pm

olivier57 wrote:Incredible. KYrk began speaking about sex after 59 seconds ! What is going to happen with missionary position....

Missionary? huh? Crap, I nearly forgot
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Calypso wrote:Where's the jury?
Finding God and praying to be saved!
I am waiting for someone to pull out THEIR gun and blast her!
AZ is a gun toting state!
Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
olivier57 wrote:Incredible. KYrk began speaking about sex after 59 seconds ! What is going to happen with missionary position....

Missionary? huh? Crap, I nearly forgot
You forgot there is a missionary position or the Mormons have a Missionary Position on the Law of Chastity? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

BTW Jodi, I have noticed this before---You make an ignoramus of yourself as there is no word "de edify" and you have constantly used the word "edify" in a context that is NOT the meaning of the word!

ed·i·fy
/ˈedəˌfī/
Verb
Instruct or improve (someone) morally or intellectually.

This is not the correct word to use in regard to meaning you are not publicly disrespecting Travis or telling others about all his 'shameful secrets'.

IDIOT!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

None of us can see why all this SEX SEX and more SEX should even be discussed again!

I would bet its because they are gonna pull out some Sexual Abuse expert next.

Cuz this surely makes NO sense to anyone!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Nurmi's reference book:

photo dr.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Ahhh...finally. Questions done. Boy, she really did come across as a cold lying bitch!
"Why should we now believe anything you say?"

UH, you shouldn't!!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm

I want to know how a hs drop out student got to go on a foreign exchange program? What was the NAME of this program??? My son went on one: he had to be over the age of 16, a student in good standing, compete with others, AND carry high grades!!!!

HOW DID SHE GET ACCEPTED???

IMO, IT IS ANOTHER LIE!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 pm

I just bought a commercial condo - took a ton of money, drywall, plumbing, paint, carpet, electrician, kitchen, etc.

So I don't have a ceiling yet - no insulation - and my office is next door to a JACKHAMMERING SKILLSAWING ARSEHOLE AND I CAN'T HEAR A STINKIN' LYIN' WORD HOEDI IS SAYING!!!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Calypso wrote:Nurmi's reference book:

photo dr.jpg

Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 3919250764 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 3919250764 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 3919250764
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Nurmi:
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 242147
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Bmore wrote:the only thing i can imagine she would be talking about the old fashion way would be the brush and lather bar so that it lifts up the whiskers rather then canned shaving cream...

My hubby has a shaving brush and soaps up with it and then shaves with a disposable razor---(a good one, ha ha!)

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I just bought a commercial condo - took a ton of money, drywall, plumbing, paint, carpet, electrician, kitchen, etc.

So I don't have a ceiling yet - no insulation - and my office is next door to a JACKHAMMERING SKILLSAWING ARSEHOLE AND I CAN'T HEAR A STINKIN' LYIN' WORD HOEDI IS SAYING!!!!!

Not like you are missing much.
Sigh--- should I do the dishes, the bills, or organize that drawer?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Nurmi is gonna spend the day on this...and probably all day tomorrow.

ugh
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 pm

JA when she isn't in court:

photo funny-3.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Interesting how she is portraying Matt...specially since he probably will be called re the magazine.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

So really once Nurmi I got up I couldn't hear a dang thing even if I wanted to - so I did just get up and go scan crap and staple crap and file crap lol

WHY did he bring up sex again???? What was his point?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Yeah, caught that right away. Gosh, I just feel so sick I can't look at her. I am just holding my doggies, and looking around the room while I listen...

Hang in there, dear!
We got ya' tight here.
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 2108 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 901969

Thanks guys. Have actually shed a couple tears here this afternoon. I kept seeing Travis in that funny tape of him doing the silly Chicken Dance, and felt so bad that that happy person who had overcome so much and had such high hopes for the future and wanted only to be a better person is gone forever.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 pm

BREAK FROM NURMI TIME~

photo tumblr_lzauu60CfW1qzqdem.gif
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Freckles wrote:Interesting how she is portraying Matt...specially since he probably will be called re the magazine.

What did she say about him???

she might be "preparing" herself, and us, for when he "betrays" her lol

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I have turned the sound off so as not to hear Nurmi in yet another cross, and more of the coldhearted bitch.
Boy, I just am so ready for the rebuttal and Juan's closing.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Freckles wrote:I want to know how a hs drop out student got to go on a foreign exchange program? What was the NAME of this program??? My son went on one: he had to be over the age of 16, a student in good standing, compete with others, AND carry high grades!!!!

IMO, IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

my sister texted me from Texas asking bout the same..I replied EXACTLY what you just wrote..lol

also a question that I have had for awhile..How does a high school drop out manige to take college courses? She testified to that,as well.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I think the judge was asking Nurmi how long he was going on so she can adjust her calendar. LOL! She wants this follow-up concluded by TODAY! And that includes Martinez IMO...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Calypso wrote:BREAK FROM NURMI TIME~

photo tumblr_lzauu60CfW1qzqdem.gif

Thanks Calypso!!! Tee hee! I LOVE Madea!!! We've seen every one of 'her' movies!
Perfect!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:08 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Interesting how she is portraying Matt...specially since he probably will be called re the magazine.

Mari 68~

I am sooo waiting for this. I hope it isn't another let down!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 pm

carlakay wrote:
Freckles wrote:I want to know how a hs drop out student got to go on a foreign exchange program? What was the NAME of this program??? My son went on one: he had to be over the age of 16, a student in good standing, compete with others, AND carry high grades!!!!

IMO, IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

my sister texted me from Texas asking bout the same..I replied EXACTLY what you just wrote..lol

also a question that I have had for awhile..How does a high school drop out manige to take college courses? She testified to that,as well.

I think she went over there on the SEX VISA aka BACK DOOR BOOTY BOOMER BISA- it's like a regular Visa, but it's POOPY BROWN COLOR and is pronounced Bisa (bee-suh)~

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

carlakay wrote:

IMO, IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

Jodi finally got her HS GED in jail.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:10 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Calypso wrote:

52 last Dec! Ouch!

wow finally someone close to my age... 54 ... groan and 55 in Sept Embarassed

I'll be 55 next month!
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

jerseyjul1 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I'll be 55 next month!

Happy early B-day....

I see we have the same taste in men~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

omg internet went out and I just got back on... did I miss anything really good
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

carlakay wrote:

IMO, IT IS ANOTHER LIE!

In CA, a student MAY enroll in community college classes at just about any age in addition to hs ; some schools even permit classes so when you graduate from hs, you also get your AA. Depends on your entrance scores to community college. (My son's friend's younger brother got two years of college out of the way prior to entering 4 year college for an engineering degree at CalPoly. He got both is AA and his hs diploma same month.)

The foreign exchange programs are highly competitive and many are endorsed by the State Dept--- students are told they are unofficial ambassadors representing the US to the other country. Because of this, they do NOT want any international incidents, etc.. Dating is FROWNED upon! When Victor came to the US, I imagine it was a reciprocal exchange--- and that is done; you take my kid and I will take your. However, since he STAYED, I am wondering if he is not a relative of some sort?

My son went on the AYUSA program which is the MAJOR program for California.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 pm

What did Jodi say about Matt? I have sound off. Still hoping Juan has a real zinger coming re him...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 pm

justanopinion wrote:omg internet went out and I just got back on... did I miss anything really good

Only if you want to throw up~ (More sex talk from Nurmi.....)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Of course she did..grr that too aggravates me but anyhow she attended these college courses while with Darryl so how did that happen without a high school diploma? My niece had to get her GED before doing so.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Calypso wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

Mari 68~

Matt has been quoted as saying he would lie for her. I've seen him post on another site - I have no proof it was him.

Anyhow, I just can't believe a married man with children will want to get on the stand and lie for her. He risks too much.

Plus, he's already spoken to the prosecution - and apparently, according to Hoedi, he "directly contradicted all that she has been saying to her attorneys"

I don't think Nurmi can pull any miracles with that - it will just look like Matt is lying. Juan Martinez has Matt ON RECORD.

So we shall see.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm

AYUSA Guidlines:

http://www.ayusa.org/sites/default/files/2012-2013%20Handbook%281%29.pdf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:

In CA, a student MAY enroll in community college classes at just about any age in addition to hs ; some schools even permit classes so when you graduate from hs, you also get your AA. Depends on your entrance scores to community college. (My son's friend's younger brother got two years of college out of the way prior to entering 4 year college for an engineering degree at CalPoly. He got both is AA and his hs diploma same month.)

The foreign exchange programs are highly competitive and many are endorsed by the State Dept--- students are told they are unofficial ambassadors representing the US to the other country. Because of this, they do NOT want any international incidents, etc.. Dating is FROWNED upon! When Victor came to the US, I imagine it was a reciprocal exchange--- and that is done; you take my kid and I will take your. However, since he STAYED, I am wondering if he is not a relative of some sort?

My son went on the AYUSA program which is the MAJOR program for California.

HOW can she sit there and look these jurors in the eye and just blatantly lie and no on call her on it?

This lie seems kind of a biggie-
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Ok, I am going to go do something else now. I couldn't watch one minute of Nurmi again. I'll check here for updates, and maybe I'll catch Juan's cross---If Nurmi EVER finishes. If not, I'll hopefully get the highlights here maybe Monday??? Wonder if Nurmi is going to be at this for more days?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Of course she did..grr that too aggravates me but anyhow she attended these college courses while with Darryl so how did that happen without a high school diploma? My niece had to get her GED before doing so.

From what I knew years ago, you could take a few college courses without having a GED- you wouldn't get credit for the courses until you received your GED.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Bmore wrote:JM is smaller then the female attorney... and JA's taller then her... I don't imagine his presence is inimidating until he opens his mouth calling you out on BS...

oh my I wish he could ask her that question ... lol .... so 'miss arias, you are on a platform at least a foot up... how tall are you... well I am... blah blah ... how is it that I intimidate you when you are well aware that all I can do to harm you is ask questions you don't want to answer...

Very Happy
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Mari 68~

Matt has been quoted as saying he would lie for her. I've seen him post on another site - I have no proof it was him.

Anyhow, I just can't believe a married man with children will want to get on the stand and lie for her. He risks too much.

Plus, he's already spoken to the prosecution - and apparently, according to Hoedi, he "directly contradicted all that she has been saying to her attorneys"

I don't think Nurmi can pull any miracles with that - it will just look like Matt is lying. Juan Martinez has Matt ON RECORD.

So we shall see.

But did Jodi just say something about him now under Nurmi's questioning? Sorry---sound off on TV. Can't take that guy. Just was curious about what she is saying about Matt now.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

In CA, hs diploma is NOT needed. Just entrance scores OR school transcript.
My gf's two daughters took Introductory College Algebra at community college one summer.
They both did very well despite the youngest ONLY being in 5th grade!
(I hate math! What was funny was she was NOT able to get their grades as the grades are released to the STUDENTS and not the parents. awe )

Don't need diploma or GED for Community College in CA....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Calypso wrote:
carlakay wrote:

From what I knew years ago, you could take a few college courses without having a GED- you wouldn't get credit for the courses until you received your GED.

Varies by the state.
CA encourages certificated programs since there is a HUGE drop out rate in CA.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:23 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Ok, I am going to go do something else now. I couldn't watch one minute of Nurmi again. I'll check here for updates, and maybe I'll catch Juan's cross---If Nurmi EVER finishes. If not, I'll hopefully get the highlights here maybe Monday??? Wonder if Nurmi is going to be at this for more days?

I've been gone the last 2 days for the same reason (and I had some errands)

Maybe that's how he's won cases, the jurors get so tired from listening to him on and on and on~ they just say ok, just let us go home!!!!!!!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

So we shall see.

But did Jodi just say something about him now under Nurmi's questioning? Sorry---sound off on TV. Can't take that guy. Just was curious about what she is saying about Matt now.

Yes, she did but I didn't hear it either. There was a schitt-ton of background noise in my office and I walked away from my computer.

I'm gonna watch the last few minutes on a youtube once someone loads it for me...somewhere...lol I usually just click about and find it whenever I missed something and want to see it for myself.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #6 - Page 4 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Oy...I am 61! Now I feel ancient!!!
No. I have you topped! lol Very Happy
Bet I win!! Laughing
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:29 pm

jerseyjul1 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I'll be 55 next month!

nice seeing you again Jersey Laughing always did like your pic!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:omg internet went out and I just got back on... did I miss anything really good

Only if you want to throw up~ (More sex talk from Nurmi.....)

Oh my God!! does that man ever get enough?? It is not ever even about the oral sex it is all about the back door stuff... wanna bet his expert will have some very interesting take on what happens psychologically when you have a steady diet of buggering! (sodomy )
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next