Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 am

Lol, what I would like to see happen today~
I hope when they start with the jury questions, that there are a few jurors who may also have written "Judge, we would like simple straight answers to our questions, and we request that the defendant not be allowed to get off the subject and give long rambling answers"!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 am

Journal entries: Evidence

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/05/journals-jodi-arias-my-darkness-result-my-own-creation-excerpts
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 am

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Sigh!! I am chatting with one of the members on PM and some things really started to bother me.... and they may have been answered already but I got into this case late...

If you are fighting for your life in a DP case why do you hire a "sex lawyer" even with the idea that you want to run the idea of Battered Woman Syndrome... doesn't really make sense.
The actual number of injuries and the extent of those injuries is so far past her self defence... battered woman... BS that it does not make any logical sense...
The location of the injuries also is questionable as they were to inflict pain and suffering.
The locations she didn't attack also are very telling..

If somehow she manufactured this whole lawyer thing so she could later say she was not adequately represented I will lose my mind!! Even if she has gone through a few atty's there still had to be better choices than Nurmi!!

Good point- a sex lawyer.

IF she had a regular attorney she wouldn't be able to ramble on and on and on about her sex life.

Nurmi did request to be taken off the case as he was starting his own practice.

The request was denied and he is being compensated $225.00 per hour.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:02 am

Alexander Ovechkin (sp) he plays for the Wash. Capitals.
My other hobby is sports Very Happy
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 am

I missed the start of the trial... Saw parts of Lisa on the stand... so did all of this happen? it's from FB

Marie Hall testified that Travis had a stalker and he told her that he had had his tires slashed several times, had been sent threatening emails, followed on dates with other women, had his bank accounts broken into, and that Arias snuck through his doggy door and slept on his couch at night
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 am

Freckles wrote:Journal entries: Evidence

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/05/journals-jodi-arias-my-darkness-result-my-own-creation-excerpts

Well, in these entries, she IS bashing Travis, so WTH??? These seem fishy to me...Like she wrote them after his death, and in possible anticipation of her defense...IF these are real, why weren't these bits brought out early on by defense...Something is not right here.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

please don't let him get kicked off when the get rid of the 6 if this is indeed a sign....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

Why are they allowing them in now?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

last question I would ask since Jodi had said that on one occasion TA had choked her to unconsciousness... who saw the bruising on her neck... it is impossible to choke someone to unconsciousness without leaving a mark..for days!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Calypso wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Good point- a sex lawyer.

IF she had a regular attorney she wouldn't be able to ramble on and on and on about her sex life.

Nurmi did request to be taken off the case as he was starting his own practice.

The request was denied and he is being compensated $225.00 per hour.

...Possibly the reason he conducted his initial questioning of Jodi in slo-mo, and stretching this shit out for 8 days????

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 am

Calypso wrote:Why are they allowing them in now?

No kidding...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 am

that's exactly what I said about KN, he's getting paid by the hour...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:Why are they allowing them in now?

No kidding...

where are you watching Calypso?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 am

18th CL said:

" I believe that Nurmi was a public defender originally assigned to Jodi---Not sure how it came about---Maybe Wilmott brought him in. I heard that after a time, he wanted OUT, but the judge said no, too late. He wanted to ONLY work in private practice at that point. I don't think he originally got into this case BECAUSE he was a sex-lawyer..."

Gotta flip back.
Ja wanted to represent herself; she nicely forged crap and he mother sent it to National Enquirer; they turned it down; JA was assigned two attorneys from same law firm, one was Nurmi. Last Dec., due to conflict of interest( Matt McCartney) the other attorney requested leave from this case; allowed; Nurmi, now looking to be lead atty, requested leave; DENIED.

Wilmott is from different law firm. She only handles Death Penalty sentencing. She did the opening and will probably do the closings, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:12 am

Bmore wrote:that's exactly what I said about KN, he's getting paid by the hour...

I wonder if he is getting a kick back every time he gives KY or KY JELLY a plug!
(No offense to all the butt-plug users)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:15 am

SOOOO~

Matt McCartney attorney and~

Matt McCartney, JA's ex boyfriend?

TWO Matt McCartney's?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 am

yeah... he's greasing (lubing) his palms... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 am

i'm thinking same Matt McCartney thus the conflict...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:17 am

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

No kidding...

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/new/hln
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

Calypso wrote:SOOOO~

Matt McCartney attorney and~

Matt McCartney, JA's ex boyfriend?

TWO Matt McCartney's?

Sorry about that!
No! JA had as her lead atty a female until Dec. 2012 with Nurmi as junior atty.
The female indicated conflict of interest due to a client, Matt McCartney, JA'S BF.
(I an thinking she may have represented him with the magazine hearing?)
Female lead atty excused; Nurmi, her law partner, left on the case against his will.

Wilmott from different law firm.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 am

Calypso wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

thank you! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 10 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

Regarding these latest 'diary entries' of Jodi's. Since they seem to be brought up to help the defense, why are they just now coming to light??

1. Jodi said that she never would write negative things about T. in her journal. Here we are seeing some of those 'negative things'.

2. Jodi said "Travis would read the journal". I do NOT believe that, but if so, why are you writing negative things about him if he may see it, and it might possibly provoke anger/a fight?

3. Jodi said nothing negative in journal because she believed in the "law of attraction" blah blah blah...followed by long rambling explanation, so I was told.
Seems like these entries are contradicting all your tales babe!

4. If you wrote these negative things about Travis, why wouldn't you have also included the finger breaking, etc., that you said you would "never have written" about because you "NEVER wrote bad stuff about Travis".
HUH????

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

I have question, is this on now?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

tesstruhart wrote:I have question, is this on now?

Is it on now? Not on my TV? Only rehash...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTj5Fus1K4&feature=player_embedded#!

From a Calypso posting:
Just don't let JA see this one! roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am

Not until 1:00 pm Mountain Standard Time, I believe
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am

Is that your question?
You only get one, you know.
Are you sure this is your question?

drunken
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am

justanopinion wrote:
Calypso wrote:

thank you! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 10 803492

You're welcome!!

Try this link and scroll down for more links~

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4251-jodi-arias-links-to-view-trial
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 am

Freckles wrote:
Is that your question?

drunken

Razz Hahaha!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Is that your question?

drunken

Razz Hahaha!!
crystal ball Ok, let me rephrase that.....
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am

tesstruhart wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Razz Hahaha!!
crystal ball Ok, let me rephrase that.....

Ha ha ha ha!! Ma'am, do you have a problem with your memory??

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:31 am

Another Jodi-La-La-Land discrepancy...

She claims the 2-3 gas cans filled with gas were for the reason of safety driving alone on unknown highways through the desert, yet she drove WITHOUT a working phone (yeah, right) because her charger went missing. She could have bought a charger while in WalMart getting the refund for the 3rd gas can!! roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:31 am

Freckles wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTj5Fus1K4&feature=player_embedded#!

From a Calypso posting:
Just don't let JA see this one! roflao

Guys, this is from Just For Laughs, an hilarious Canadian TV show! This was on in the states here a few years back and we saw all the episodes, including this clip! I don't know if it is still on in Canada or not but the show was hysterical.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:33 am

I find it interesting that she didn't put his marriage proposal in her journal... doesn't she mention in there a couple times that i'm glad nobody reads this...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 am

Bmore wrote:I find it interesting that she didn't put his marriage proposal in her journal... doesn't she mention in there a couple times that i'm glad nobody reads this...

This biotch is nothin' but a lying liar who lies
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 am

If Travis had asked her to marry him, she would have been on his doorstep with her bouquet and veil before he finished his sentence.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 am

Weeziethm wrote:Another Jodi-La-La-Land discrepancy...

She claims the 2-3 gas cans filled with gas were for the reason of safety driving alone on unknown highways through the desert , yet she drove WITHOUT a working phone (yeah, right) because her charger went missing. She could have bought a charger while in WalMart getting the refund for the 3rd gas can!! roflao

Laughing

But~ would have NO PROBLEM getting out of the safety of her vehicle to pour the gas into her vehicle!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:41 am

tesstruhart wrote:If Travis had asked her to marry him, she would have been on his doorstep with her bouquet and veil before he finished his sentence.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

You know that's right!!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:42 am

just thinking with JA's story... she was running around the rosie during the bathroom fight... if you're in the closet with the door shut making your way to the other end when he opens it you still have about 9-10 feet head start before the bathroom door and you decide to go for the gun... which is a waste of time knowing you have to climb and unholster it... why wouldn't you just keep running into the bathroom again? You're in socks on a wet floor, more traction then wet naked Travis... You'd have now about a 11-12 foot lead... exit the closet go back down the hall and out the room, down the stairs and out the house... by time you're at the bedroom end of the hall by the door he's slipping in the bathroom again... you have momentum where he had to open the door of the closet... why would you stop and confront if you didn't even know if the gun had bullets, the safety was on or off, etc...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:45 am

Bmore wrote:I find it interesting that she didn't put his marriage proposal in her journal... doesn't she mention in there a couple times that i'm glad nobody reads this...

AS IF she would NOT mention a marriage proposal if it ever happened! Yeah, right! That is probably one of the most UN believable things out of this witch's mouth!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am

i thought it was funny yesterday when JM stammered did she just say the gun was holstered? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am

Bmore wrote:just thinking with JA's story... she was running around the rosie during the bathroom fight... if you're in the closet with the door shut making your way to the other end when he opens it you still have about 9-10 feet head start before the bathroom door and you decide to go for the gun... which is a waste of time knowing you have to climb and unholster it... why wouldn't you just keep running into the bathroom again? You're in socks on a wet floor, more traction then wet naked Travis... You'd have now about a 11-12 foot lead... exit the closet go back down the hall and out the room, down the stairs and out the house... by time you're at the bedroom end of the hall by the door he's slipping in the bathroom again... you have momentum where he had to open the door of the closet... why would you stop and confront if you didn't even know if the gun had bullets, the safety was on or off, etc...

DUH, Is this a trick question?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 am

no... lol if the jury is trying to give her the benefit of the doubt then her story still doesn't make sense...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 am

Calypso wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:If Travis had asked her to marry him, she would have been on his doorstep with her bouquet and veil before he finished his sentence.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

You know that's right!!

She sure would have! You can bet she would have also let the Hughes', etc., know with lightening speed as well, smirking and rubbing it in their faces!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:48 am

15 minutes of levity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=kPU3Cg7LdTU
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am

Ya know, I'm gonna bet a lot of these questions from the jurors are from the beginning of her 15 days on the stand. I'll bet not one of them has any questions of her now. At least none they know would be allowed.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

I find it extremely hard to believe in a coincidence that has one juror sitting in court yesterday wearing a hockey jersey that happens to say 'Alexander' on it. I am sure if questioned, the juror would probably say it was, but come on! I chose to take that as a pretty good sign...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

I posted the Jodi Arias pencil sharpener~

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4254-jodi-arias-smoking-roomthe-place-to-unwind
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I find it extremely hard to believe in a coincidence that has one juror sitting in court yesterday wearing a hockey jersey that happens to say 'Alexander' on it. I am sure if questioned, the juror would probably say it was, but come on! I chose to take that as a pretty good sign...

A pretty good sign would be all 18 jurors and alternatives, wearing that jersey!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:52 am

Mari 68 wrote:Ya know, I'm gonna bet a lot of these questions from the jurors are from the beginning of her 15 days on the stand. I'll bet not one of them has any questions of her now. At least none they know would be allowed.

Oh, These jurors were putting questions in a basket the whole time? I thought they got to write their questions AFTER the defense finish yesterday, and based on their notes and or memories. IF some of these have in fact been sitting around all that time, many are probably not even relevant, or wanting an answer at this point...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next