Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

We were all right this morning - Jodi didn't look too happy.

Wow, this is amazing. So glad the jurors have been paying attention and connecting the dots.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

yes she most certainly did..

Yeah, she did. Why? Is this important? I think I must have missed some of that original testimony.
GOOD EYE!
Cool
She did!

Matt is not PPL, IIRC.
Matt SUPPOSEDLY saw the bruises on her move-back-to Yreka trip.
April 2008.
Darryl did not see them because she put make-up on the bruises;
her sister/bil did not see the bruises when she went to their home to store items because of the make-up.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Freckles wrote:Why take the pics of undies in July:
She blew it!

Book of Mormon: JA said she DID read it thoroughly.
Does it go into what is sinful?

Who initiated contact after the various break ups?
Bobby: Hard to know because they broke up so much;
telling about breaking p and then going back leaving groceries;

Juror has a dead head set!

Hey did any of you hear when she said the BOOK OF MORMON refers to sexual issues in terms like "whoredom" and "unclean"---Where did we all hear those terms before? Why, in that anonymous email Jodi sent to Lisa!!!!! (Remember, she sent the letter telling Lisa she was unclean and committing a "whoredom" if she continued to sleep with Travis?), Lol---pot, kettle, black, but unfortunately, I guess a lot of this will be lost on the jury since they don't know about that STALKING EMAIL.
Sadly, I don't think the jury heard that nasty email Jodi sent her, and that's one thing that makes me worry a lot.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Tell him to make sure he has at least 10 gallons of spare gas in the trunk and 4 new tires. Just in case. This is Az., you know? Still the Wild West for some...Oh. He will need spare change for Starbucks. (And have him grab a couple of In/Outs to bring back to you. Well worth the risk of a little salmonella! I used to pull it apart, freeze the bun/meat separately, haul it across country to reassemble elsewhere!)

For recreation, perhaps, he could bring along a metal detector and do a little "gun prospecting" while pulled over in the desert to refill with his gas cans.
I will pay him big bucks if he brings a metal detector and finds a missing gun and some knives... Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Any comments re how Nurmi/Martinexz appear?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

yes she most certainly did..

Yeah, she did. Why? Is this important? I think I must have missed some of that original testimony.

It's only important if one of them jurors heard it. the question was about anyone asking about bruising TRAVIS had caused..then she goes into detail how during convention someone did make some sort of choke and MATT got confrontational with em..um yes it could of been a simple slip of the tongue or it could be due to Matt being the ONLY one who left bruises. Also I do believe this is first time she has bothered to mention that someone associated with the church may of actually been a witness to this so called abuse..considering her life is on the line you would think it might be wise to not only mention it but have that guy called to the stand too dont ya think?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

" Did you catch that, "How did you have time to get the gun if there were no locks?"

She replied, I only ASSUMED he was chasing after me.
Tsk tsk tsk "

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1579
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Jodi used the word, "whoredom" re the Mormon book.
Strangely, that is the word used in the mysterious email sent to one of Travis' gfs. (I have NEVER heard of this word before. Has anyone here?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

GOOD EYE!
Cool
She did!

Matt is not PPL, IIRC.
Matt SUPPOSEDLY saw the bruises on her move-back-to Yreka trip.
April 2008.
Darryl did not see them because she put make-up on the bruises;
her sister/bil did not see the bruises when she went to their home to store items because of the make-up.

Yeah, but just now in answering the jury, she did not say WHERE she was when MATT saw the bruises, only that he did see them and was confrontational, and she has also added that Matt was NOT the only one to see and comment on the bruises.
In a lot of these questions she is lying again and again, but without a rebuttal of each one, the jury could buy into this. For instance, she says she recorded other sex convos---Well, where are they? I don't think that she did, but without someone to say NO that is not true, what will they believe?
Also, I keep hearing about the t shirt that said TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S on the front, and that the BACK of it said "Be Better Blog". Well, as far as I know THAT WAS NEVER SHOWN TO THE JURY OR MADE CLEAR TO THEM! The fact that this was a tee for Travis' blog and not a gift of 'You're mine' to Jodi, it leaves the jury with a WRONG impression.

I guess I am saying that if a lot of these lies are allowed to continue and mount up and stuff is not coming in to refute them and prove them as lies, how can we believe the jury will see the truth??????

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Freckles wrote:Any comments re how Nurmi/Martinexz appear?

can't..cameras have only been on judge and her
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:11 pm

KJV Dictionary / W / whoredom
KJV Dictionary Definition: whoredom
whoredom

WHOREDOM, n. Horedom.

1. Lewdness; fornication; practice of unlawful commerce with the other sex. It is applied to either sex, and to any kind of illicit commerce.

2. In Scripture, idolatry; the desertion of the worship of the true God, for the worship of idols.

http://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/whoredom.html

Laughing No roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 pm

quiet a few questions bout the undies..sooo glad someone heard him say he did not like spiderman on the tape but seriously wanted to throttle this judge when she sat there and allowed Jodi to elaborate and basicly say there had been some poor child he was close with who really liked spiderman blah dee blah..God I do not like this judge!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:14 pm

BTW, JA could NOT have paid her share on the trips let alone paid any portion of Travis' so he would pay her back; THINK! JA never had job stability unlike Travis. Further, if she got a job, she had spotty working attendance as she was too obsessed with Travis.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 pm

The questions that I have heard (until now) are leaning toward the prosecution.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Chris Williams @chriswnews
maybe they want to know how serious she was about her faith @NilsaNY goes to character

http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event=030613-jodi-arias-trial
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

ok Lady they replayed the whole bruise.. Travis.. Matt crap and now gotta say it was not a slip..she just was allowed to elaborate so much it sounded like it at first but actually it was a two part answer.she claims a PPL associate commented about the bruising and then after a long winded explanation about makeup choices she mentions Matt getting confrontational about it
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:The questions that I have heard (until now) are leaning toward the prosecution.
I agree Alessandra. It speaks to me that they were paying attention during the droning testimony. I hope they ask her how she financed even her half of the trips. I agree with above post that she has a spotty work record at best. Who gets that amount of time off and can afford these vacations.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:The questions that I have heard (until now) are leaning toward the prosecution.

I agree but aint gonna keep my fingers crossed.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Arias answers juror questions in murder case

By BRIAN SKOLOFF, Associated Press
Updated 1:10 pm, Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias was peppered with questions from the jury in her murder trial Wednesday about her actions on the day she killed her lover and in the months leading up to that fateful day in Arizona.

Arizona is one of just a few states where jurors are allowed to ask questions of witnesses during a criminal trial as a matter of law. Jurors in the Arias trial had about 100 questions for her after her lengthy testimony over the last two weeks.

Judge Sherry Stephens read the questions aloud to Arias, and they included a range of subjects. One of them focused on why she didn't call the police after she claimed victim Travis Alexander was abusive. Arias was calm and composed as she provided succinct answers to the questions.

Read more:

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Arias-answers-juror-questions-in-murder-case-4331591.php#ixzz2MtOhUzQJ
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Poster at another site made this comment:
JA was embarrassed about taking a picture of the Spiderman underwear BUT was not embarrassed about some of the other pictures, such as her anus?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Thank you for the information.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Is it back on now .... all I have is the screen with the plaque
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

ok if this happens I am gonna bust out the booze! after waiting this long to hear these questions I just cant deal
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

HLN is claiming its fixed and will pick back up soon.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Thanks, Alessandra! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 803492

BTW, as she is talking with the jury, watch her LEFT HAND and RIGHT HAND for winky fingers!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Freckles wrote:BTW, JA could NOT have paid her share on the trips let alone paid any portion of Travis' so he would pay her back; THINK! JA never had job stability unlike Travis. Further, if she got a job, she had spotty working attendance as she was too obsessed with Travis.

Yeah, but unfortunately I did not hear that refuted for the jury...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Freckles wrote:Thanks, Alessandra! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 803492

BTW, as she is talking with the jury, watch her LEFT HAND and RIGHT HAND for winky fingers!!!

thought I was losing my sight as I saw that both hands have that f'd up ring finger..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm

IMO, everyone is so tuned in to the trial, they have blown the power stations!!!

crystal ball
Maybe, Travis had a hand in this.
Now that is something Jodi is probably pondering!
All her negative energy is coming back 3 X as it says in the Wiccan book!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 pm

We're BACK!!!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 88030
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Freckles wrote:Thanks, Alessandra! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 15 803492

thought I was losing my sight as I saw that both hands have that f'd up ring finger..
IMO, double or triple jointed. I am sure her family knows ALL about it!
(Had a cousin who was triple jointed. We would assign him to opening the soda bottles at the concession stand! Fun to watch.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Huffington Post

LIVE BLOG

Jurors' Questions:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-faces-jury-questions_n_2820050.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Who initiated the make ups after the break ups?
Start with Bobby

--- She just said his PARENTS were in a rest/nursing home!!! I thot she said Bobby NEVER met his parents??
Bobby was raised by his grandparents!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 pm

she didn't have money for bills ... but she just said she had two jobs when she was with him...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Huffington Post

LIVE BLOG

Jurors' Questions:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-faces-jury-questions_n_2820050.html

Excellent!
All the questions and answers at this site!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 pm

I missed that.
Did the FAMILY live some place before Yreka?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Watch her fingers!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:44 pm

anyone know what number we are up to yet? really hoping this is over today.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Freckles wrote:Watch her fingers!

LMAO

You're cracking me up! Yes, those fingers are doing some double-jointed schitt aren't they?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 pm

carlakay wrote:ok Lady they replayed the whole bruise.. Travis.. Matt crap and now gotta say it was not a slip..she just was allowed to elaborate so much it sounded like it at first but actually it was a two part answer.she claims a PPL associate commented about the bruising and then after a long winded explanation about makeup choices she mentions Matt getting confrontational about it

Yes, I think I made all that clear in my former post. I did hear what she said.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 pm

She is working on the tears.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Which finger is the one Travis 'broke'?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:48 pm

She was going on a camping trip with guys she did not know the last names of!

LOL!
She wasn't scared, she was cautious, she had seen what a ma could do.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Whoa!

Hold the phone!!!!

She's lying out her arrrsseeeeee

OMG

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:50 pm

tesstruhart wrote: Which finger is the one Travis 'broke'?
LEFT hand, ring finger
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Freckles wrote:
tesstruhart wrote: Which finger is the one Travis 'broke'?
LEFT hand, ring finger
ty never get a wedding ring on it then in any case Very Happy
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

According to JA:
She would not have told Matt or Darryl she was going to see Travis because it would upset them.
HUH?
Both the men KNEW she had a thing going with Travis.

JA just introduced her aunt in the gallery!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Asking her if she had taken long trips to Utah, AZ before.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Just saw her hand and finger was crooked.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 pm

judge just said her arty would be able to follow up later... groan
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next