Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:02 am

dirty slut...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:05 am

Bmore wrote:dirty slut...

good morning
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 am

I know some people were talking about this yesterday but why all of a sudden was her never have a ring on it finger all jacked up the entire day? was never like that before
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 am

Bmore wrote:I know some people were talking about this yesterday but why all of a sudden was her never have a ring on it finger all jacked up the entire day? was never like that before

That's her masturbation finger?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:10 am

I don't know about that but after seeing her not-so-goodies she'd need quite a few hands to master that mess... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 am

Bmore wrote:I don't know about that but after seeing her not-so-goodies she'd need quite a few hands to master that mess... lol

Bwaaaahahaha.

I'm thinking a sailboat captain's license to navigate through those sails!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 am

Calypso wrote:
Bmore wrote:I don't know about that but after seeing her not-so-goodies she'd need quite a few hands to master that mess... lol

Bwaaaahahaha.

I'm thinking a sailboat captain's license to navigate through those sails!

all you all saying her little rosebud had a few more petals than necessary? Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 am

rosebud? that's being nice...lol more like elephant ears... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 am

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:she was arrested in CA and had to be brought back to AZ...

thank you...I didn't know that extradition orders were required between states... live and learn! again thanks for the quick answer Razz Razz (k... so I like the puppy)
Felonies and felonies with DP or LW/OP are always good for extradition within the states...
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 am

My attitude is if you play the game,
wear the name!

So she is a skank?
Be the best skank she can!

A Three Whole Wonder?
Think of all the girls who would be jealous, ie, the 2 hole wonders. Or just take it to a miniature gold curse and play the rounds, you know?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 am

i mentioned this yesterday and i hope the jury caught on about was the gun loaded... All you martial arts people know this... If you're not trained to defend yourself, I mean by hold you're own and not get your ass kicked then you would in no way EVER bring a fight into you (close contact). stomp a foot, palm strike the face and kick in the balls then RUN, you take the fight away - purt space between you and the attacker so they can't touch you. Why would you waste time getting a gun that both you and your attacker no isn't loaded and try and defend/deter with it? Why would you stand there and there and make the attack a close contact one? why let that person get that close to you, were you hoping to pistol whip him? Rule #1 run, #2 by time to run, #3 don't let them get in your space....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 am

I heard that there are more questions in the basket, will they be allowed to be asked? I would think at some point they would have to say no or it could go on indefinitely. I would like to see them asked though, my guess being they are not satisfied with her answers.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 am

I'd think they should be able to ask till satisfied... but each side gets to go into questioning on each question so that might clear up any confusion...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am

justanopinion wrote:Borrwed from Ingra1327
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

thanking them for the great attention to detail!!

73: Did you have an attorney prior to the interview with CBS
A: Um, not for my case, I had an attorney for the limited purpose of assisting me in my extradition
M: Objection
J: Sustained, yes or no?
A: Of sort of, I guess

what extradition?? do we know what that was about?

This is quite interesting. If Jodi had a lawyer to represent her for the limited purpose of assisting her with her extradition, it might mean that at the time of the 48 Hours interview, the court had not yet assigned a public defender to represent her in the murder charges. If that was the case, I wonder why a camera crew from NBC was allowed access to the Maricopa County prison to interview her and who authorized their access since she was under Arizona jurisdiction.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:12 am

Part 1: Jury questions: asked by Judge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypl00pldt4Q

Thanks goes to tawnidilly.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am

Bmore wrote:i mentioned this yesterday and i hope the jury caught on about was the gun loaded... All you martial arts people know this... If you're not trained to defend yourself, I mean by hold you're own and not get your ass kicked then you would in no way EVER bring a fight into you (close contact). stomp a foot, palm strike the face and kick in the balls then RUN, you take the fight away - purt space between you and the attacker so they can't touch you. Why would you waste time getting a gun that both you and your attacker no isn't loaded and try and defend/deter with it? Why would you stand there and there and make the attack a close contact one? why let that person get that close to you, were you hoping to pistol whip him? Rule #1 run, #2 by time to run, #3 don't let them get in your space....
Yes; Rule 1 is to get away, to run, to put distance between you and the other; you are NOT to try to engage the other person, become a hero, etc.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 am

i can't get it to link but you need to watch this, it breaks it down, similar to what we want JM to do in closing... Great job on it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MxOfIWlFc
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Borrwed from Ingra1327
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

thanking them for the great attention to detail!!

73: Did you have an attorney prior to the interview with CBS
A: Um, not for my case, I had an attorney for the limited purpose of assisting me in my extradition
M: Objection
J: Sustained, yes or no?
A: Of sort of, I guess

what extradition?? do we know what that was about?

This is quite interesting. If Jodi had a lawyer to represent her for the limited purpose of assisting her with her extradition, it might mean that at the time of the 48 Hours interview, the court had not yet assigned a public defender to represent her in the murder charges. If that was the case, I wonder why a camera crew from NBC was allowed access to the Maricopa County prison to interview her and who authorized their access since she was under Arizona jurisdiction.
I hired a lawyer to help me in a divorce; I used her to help me in the purchase of a home (to review specific paper work, make sure it became my sole property, etc.)
The point is not whether she USED a lawyer but if one was AVAILABLE for her.
The unasked question: Was she legally representing herself at that time?

I am listening to the morning tapes,lol
@ 19:00 JA is talking about not taking pics of the Spidey undies because that would have been "too" embarrassing. Apparently, it was NOT embarrassing to take the OTHER pics of her naked body!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

I won't be able to watch the majority of the trial today. Have to be in the big city! lol

It should be an interesting day. Jodi . . . and her lies!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am

It is interesting how much store she appears to place in PPL, a company both Travis and Ryan were involved in.
She, however, could not make bottom, first tier quota. Rather than admit she could not sell, she ignores it

@26:00
JA says she laid out the undies and tee shirt to take a pic because she knew her "time was short"... Ok. Early testimony, did she not say she had NOT laid them out, she had just tossed them that way and thy only appeared to be laid out? Interesting. She KNEW her "time was short" when she took the pics...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
I won't be able to watch the majority of the trial today. Have to be in the big city! lol

It should be an interesting day. Jodi . . . and her lies!
Drive carefully, Ann.
Watch out for cars with upside down plates, sedans hauling 10 spare gallons of gas, angry drivers!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 180611

Oh. Wait! Jodi is in court today! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 3919250764
Never mind....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

i'll be able to watch today for a little while... somethings that bothered me yesterday is how some of the questions were worded, as maybe some believe there was abuse and pedo behavior... why did you stay with him after the incident with the pics of little boys? I'd prefer something like you said you caught him or your said he did this... some of their words place the action on TA when he didn't do it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:40 am

Freckles wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

I hired a lawyer to help me in a divorce; I used her to help me in the purchase of a home (to review specific paper work, make sure it became my sole property, etc.)
The point is not whether she USED a lawyer but if one was AVAILABLE for her.
The unasked question: Was she legally representing herself at that time?

I am listening to the morning tapes,lol
@ 19:00 JA is talking about not taking pics of the Spidey undies because that would have been "too" embarrassing. Apparently, it was NOT embarrassing to take the OTHER pics of her naked body!

IIRC, when Jodi had the "brilliant idea" to represent herself, the judge ruled that her lawyers were going to stay to assist her with her defense.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 Empty Local AZ Central Article: Jurors not happy

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 am

Local AZ Central article By Michael KieferThe Republic | azcentral.com Wed Mar 6, 2013 10:52 PM

"The jury does not appear to believe her. bat And by the end of the day Wednesday, when the questions had moved on to, “Did you ever seek help for your mental condition?” it seemed as if some jurors were taunting her".

"There are more to come today and the jurors have been thinking up even more as they go along. When those questions are all answered, the attorneys will ask more of their own before Arias gets off the stand and the trial moves on to new witnesses".
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130306jodi-arias-trial-jury-asks-questions.html?nclick_check=1

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 am

@8:50
JA thought, when the gun went off, it hit the wall...
IF that were the case, why did she flee, take those actions of planning her own suicide, etc??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwZlHqgF_M
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 am

Alessandra, last night I heard, I think on NG that there were other questions in the basket. If true, will they be allowed to be asked of JA? do you have any idea?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 20 Empty Thanks to J4A & FystyAngel - Off Topic

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

Off Topic:

Please take the time to thank J4A and FystyAngel for restoring the following to the Homepage:

Latest News section (center and to the right), Blog Roll and various articles section (to the left).

It is an incredible feature and used by many, especially those who research for Links to post and update the threads here!

As stated above, it is expensive to have the feeds for the Latest News. This time FystyAngel paid for it. In the past, J4A paid for it. They use their personal money so that we may enjoy the benefits of this awesome feature.

Of course, J4A set "Latest News" up with his awesome computer technical skills.

Once again, thank you J4A and FystyAngel. I, like many, sincerely appreciate this awesome site and especially all you do to make this site easy to navigate and post here.

Personally, I think we have a wonderful group of folks here.

If you appreciate this site and the efforts of J4A and FystyAngel, please post your "thanks" on this thread:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4255-latest-news-is-back-on-the-homepage-thanks-to-justice4all-fystyangel#195030
RC - "Latest News" is back on the Homepage! Thanks to Justice4All & FystyAngel!

Snipped:

by Justice4all on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm
I'd like to thank Fysty for paying this time. We are good for another year before we have to renew. Please let me know if there are any cases you are following that aren't showing up in the Latest News updates and I will get them added.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:48 am

Bmore wrote:i'll be able to watch today for a little while... somethings that bothered me yesterday is how some of the questions were worded, as maybe some believe there was abuse and pedo behavior... why did you stay with him after the incident with the pics of little boys? I'd prefer something like you said you caught him or your said he did this... some of their words place the action on TA when he didn't do it...
I have a different take.
The jury was also asking IF Travis had a pedo problem, WHY would she have told Leslie (AFTER Travis was murdered but before body was found !) you would like to see your children and Travis' children playing together? JA answered she did not think she and Travis would be close, but, well... she just thought they would see each other at PPL and the kids could play together.

Keep in mind: JA is a WASH out with PPL and Travis is NOT.
Ryan is not.
Abe is not.
Gus is struggling.
Yet JA ONLY mentions her future children someday playing with TRAVIS' future kids.
And. Jodi is stating this to Leslie at a time ONLY Jodi knows Travis is dead by her hand!!!

I don't see the jury buying her story.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 am

tesstruhart wrote:Alessandra, last night I heard, I think on NG that there were other questions in the basket. If true, will they be allowed to be asked of JA? do you have any idea?

According to the last paragraph of this AZ Central article the answer is yes they will be able to ask.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130306jodi-arias-trial-jury-asks-questions.html?nclick_check=1 Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 am

Bmore wrote:i mentioned this yesterday and i hope the jury caught on about was the gun loaded... All you martial arts people know this... If you're not trained to defend yourself, I mean by hold you're own and not get your ass kicked then you would in no way EVER bring a fight into you (close contact). stomp a foot, palm strike the face and kick in the balls then RUN, you take the fight away - purt space between you and the attacker so they can't touch you. Why would you waste time getting a gun that both you and your attacker no isn't loaded and try and defend/deter with it? Why would you stand there and there and make the attack a close contact one? why let that person get that close to you, were you hoping to pistol whip him? Rule #1 run, #2 by time to run, #3 don't let them get in your space....

You are absolutely right. My husband holds several black belts. Lost his job several years ago and while looking constantly for one back in his field he took the only job he could to help us get by. He is asst. teacher to high school age special needs kids. (Less than $300 a week take home and no insurance for me...It bites big time and we struggle hugely, but that's another story.)
His main charge is a huge strapping 19 year old with Fragile X syndrome. Periodically he has violent fits. Had one a few weeks ago. Hubby quickly removed everyone in the room but himself. Kid this whole time is throwing desks, papers, books and anything he can get his hands on. Hubby MUCH smaller than the kid. Had permission from parents and school to do whatever he needed to including knocking the kid out, but that is not an option for hubby. He is great with the kids by the way.
So Kid's big thing is biting people when he has an anger fit. He's trying to bite hubby on the neck and face while all this is going on. Hubby quickly and efficiently grabs his wrists to disable them at the same time he uses a move to knock the kid off his feet so he can't hurt anyone and himself. Kid is not hurt, and hubby did get a bite on the upper arm during this, and ended up at the hosp. for a course of heavy antibiotics, but is fine. The point is that with martial arts, you use only what is necessary to deflect an attack/and or subdue, and then get the hell out as soon as possible----NOT to engage in a bigger fight.
I myself never had martial arts training, but I'll tell you what. IF I was in a situation like Jodi's 'dream sequence' (lol), I'd do just what you said---maybe kick, throw something, and run like hell, (screaming 'fire fire help help' at the top of my lungs)---AND NOT INTO A CLOSET OR THE LIKE WHERE I WOULD BE TRAPPED!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 am

another thing is she explains that the killing fight everything was in split seconds, so fast... but it took time to do all the stuff she did to him, just over a minute and a half. so going by her clock of split seconds a 1:30 is alot of time to torture and butcher a person
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:00 am

Mylife101 wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:Alessandra, last night I heard, I think on NG that there were other questions in the basket. If true, will they be allowed to be asked of JA? do you have any idea?

According to the last paragraph of this AZ Central article the answer is yes they will be able to ask.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130306jodi-arias-trial-jury-asks-questions.html?nclick_check=1 Very Happy
Thanks, I was hoping that would be so. I am very pleased with their questions thus far. I am hoping for a conviction for M1, but whatever the verdict at least they cannot say "I didn't understand" later on like the Pinellas village idiots. The Floriduh 12 wanted a blasted videotape. These jurors have been paying attention and are trying to reconcile her stories with common sense and truth. I suspect this is just cementing what they already know.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

Bmore wrote:another thing is she explains that the killing fight everything was in split seconds, so fast... but it took time to do all the stuff she did to him, just over a minute and a half. so going by her clock of split seconds a 1:30 is alot of time to torture and butcher a person

Its also amazing to me that it is just the 1:30 that the fog sets in. she was coming out of it enough to pick up evidence, wash bedding and the camera, take off her shoes so as not to leave blood footprints leaving room. clean up with the case of water in the car in some mysterious stop on the highway and put on her 'other' shoes. damn lethal fog.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:10 am

tesstruhart wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Thanks, I was hoping that would be so. I am very pleased with their questions thus far. I am hoping for a conviction for M1, but whatever the verdict at least they cannot say "I didn't understand" later on like the Pinellas village idiots. The Floriduh 12 wanted a blasted videotape. These jurors have been paying attention and are trying to reconcile her stories with common sense and truth. I suspect this is just cementing what they already know.

So right you are!!
I hear there are already many more questions for her. I never did hear one of the biggies to me asked: I thought someone would ask about the secret magazine code. To me that is impossible to explain away, and I personally think it is one of the most damning pieces of evidence. Maybe it was one of the questions, but it was not answered because Juan is going to address it further in rebuttal. I hope so. It was kind of left hanging...
To me, that says that she IS a liar and is willing to tamper with evidence, and if the jury is smart they would toss out EVERYTHING THAT SHE HAS SAID, and render a verdict based on the hard evidence presented.

~A faithful 'Juan-ette'!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:11 am

tesstruhart wrote:
Bmore wrote:another thing is she explains that the killing fight everything was in split seconds, so fast... but it took time to do all the stuff she did to him, just over a minute and a half. so going by her clock of split seconds a 1:30 is alot of time to torture and butcher a person

Its also amazing to me that it is just the 1:30 that the fog sets in. she was coming out of it enough to pick up evidence, wash bedding and the camera, take off her shoes so as not to leave blood footprints leaving room. clean up with the case of water in the car in some mysterious stop on the highway and put on her 'other' shoes. damn lethal fog.
Most of us have had the wind knocked out of us.
It is not something whereby you CAN immediately roll away, jump to your feet, race down a hallway, etc.. It takes TIME to catch your breath. And she doesn't have that time available for the time clock she has set. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 am

tesstruhart wrote:

I think it is true that she "doesn't know" why she put the camera in the washer because I'm pretty sure it was accidental. She probably scooped up Travis' undergarments and towels and, inadvertantly, the camera too. I wonder how much time she spent trying to figure out where that pesky camera went and worrying about whether it would be found. If the camera had still been laying in the bathroom she would have taken it along with the gun, knife, and imaginary rope.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 am

I read/heard some where that when she emerged from the fog in the desert a "normal" person would have been freaked out that they were functioning on auto-pilot and driving and not even know they were, then paniced about blood on the hands (which i think she did bleed in the car from her own fingers), then try and recount what they know is fact. I was at TA's house, we fought, i shot a gun, my hand is cut and bleeding, my clothes are really bloody, I have no shoes... I don't know what happened...

I BETTER CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE I KNOW I AT LEAST SHOT HIM AND ALL THIS BLOOD ISN'T MINE AND THERE'S ALOT OF IT...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am

Also, I want to know what happened to the floor mats in the car along with WTH is the red stain in the car that had to be cleaned?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

So right you are!!
I hear there are already many more questions for her. I never did hear one of the biggies to me asked: I thought someone would ask about the secret magazine code. To me that is impossible to explain away, and I personally think it is one of the most damning pieces of evidence. Maybe it was one of the questions, but it was not answered because Juan is going to address it further in rebuttal. I hope so. It was kind of left hanging...
To me, that says that she IS a liar and is willing to tamper with evidence, and if the jury is smart they would toss out EVERYTHING THAT SHE HAS SAID, and render a verdict based on the hard evidence presented.

~A faithful 'Juan-ette'!

They still might ask that question 18th. This AZ Central article claims, "Still, they got through only two-thirds of the total, Stephens said" in regard to the questions posed by the jury.

Like you, I would love to hear the explaination Jodi concocts for the magazine code witness tampering.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130306jodi-arias-trial-jury-asks-questions.html?nclick_check=1

The writer of this article clearly thinks yesterday's questions were a WIN for the prosecution.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 am

well at some point after killing him she had the camera to delete the pics... I think it was covered in blood and prints and she did it to destroy dna/prints/function/memory so there wouldn't be a trace of her at all. if the RM came across the camera in the wash they might think TA did it by accident (yeah right)... she left an empty camera bag in his house....

they might not have asked about the magazine codes because they screamed for themselves, everyone knew what that was about... she was trying to manufacture testimony/evidence, she cussed... that was the true sneaky jodi...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:28 am

The Killing Timeline:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Z8MxOfIWlFc&nomobile=1

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4259
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20