Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Was that April 1st, 2013 or 2014?
Oh, that is cruel! Sleep drunken Sleep drunken
I WILL need a new computer by then!
(Could you imagine sequestering a jury for a year???)

Can't decide, can you? hehehe lol!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:47 am

IMO, JA tells her fibs and silently says, "Yah. That's the way it was!" She is her own story writer and the books aren't selling. Truth is relative to her time, need, and desire. crystal ball

Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

HOPEFULLY there is a Mormon on the jury that can expose as lies, her ridiculous answer for the jury.

That would be great!!

photo big_4800480_zpsf7ddec16.jpg

I never read the Book of Mormon, but I would be willing to bet my last buck that it clearly explains what the 'sex no-no's' are, and by the way, d'ya think that the Mormon's would have allowed her to be baptised if they hadn't made sure she had had the proper training in the faith and been made aware of it's tenets???
Duh, it's that way for every other religion when converting!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:54 am

If Nurmi was smart, don't you think he'd forego a redirct of her after the jury questions? I mean, the more this woman talks, the more ridiculous her stories sound! I honestly think that at this point he's going to tick the jury off even more if he keeps up. I think he should just present the rest of his case and let this alone at this point.

I don't know what Juan will have to ask in crossing her again, but honestly, I suspect it will be very minimal. I think the wonderful Juan has some well-planned bombs for the rebuttal case, and a great closing statement to come.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 am

Freckles wrote:IMO, JA tells her fibs and silently says, "Yah. That's the way it was!" She is her own story writer and the books aren't selling. Truth is relative to her time, need, and desire. crystal ball

Tommy Flanagan!

YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET!!

I can't find any other videos!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:57 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Oh, that is cruel! Sleep drunken Sleep drunken
I WILL need a new computer by then!
(Could you imagine sequestering a jury for a year???)

Actually, I fell asleep by the droning of the defense and the defendant.
Feel like Scout looking in on that trial in To Kill A mockingbird.
Swear I can hear the dry drone, the flick-a-flicka of some non-existent fan.
I awake and grab a drink just to promote alcohol abuse awareness; can't find the AA pamphlets to hand out to my right hand from my left hand but it is okay because my finger is all wonky on the left hand and I don't know how it got that way! Do you?
Anyway. What was the question? I am not certain I understand as English isn't my first or only language. Oh, yes. Well, I started drinking with Darryl and realized it was wrong when he kept plugging the wrong hole but I was used to that because Bobby would do the same thing until I fell asleep trying to save his soul. And it was because I had a happy childhood until my dad would beat me with his belt; one day, Dad needed his belt to hold up his pants because Angela, the stupid little sister of mine, was using his suspenders in the latest fashion fad so Dad had to have Mom hit me with the wooden spoon she carried in her person for when we went to restaurants and she wanted to sample the soups customers in the adjoining booths were having. Could you rephrase the question?

I think the answer was 18 but it might have been 42...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:

That would be great!!

photo big_4800480_zpsf7ddec16.jpg

I never read the Book of Mormon, but I would be willing to bet my last buck that it clearly explains what the 'sex no-no's' are, and by the way, d'ya think that the Mormon's would have allowed her to be baptised if they hadn't made sure she had had the proper training in the faith and been made aware of it's tenets???

I'm not familiar either- she will probably blame it on Travis since he was the one who baptized her.

Also, in addition to the sex-no-no's, I wonder what it says about taking another life......
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:When do you think the jury will render a decision?
I am voting for April 1st.

crystal ball

Was that April 1st, 2013 or 2014?

I am voting for AFTER April 1st---Wish it would be sooner, but highly doubt it. As for April 1st---No in my book. The 31st is Easter Sunday. Friday, March 29 is Good Friday. I think court will be in recess until that Monday as usual, but I just don't think the jurors will be giving a verdict that day.
I was thinking it MIGHT be before the Easter weekend, but in calculating what we still have left, I think it may run on past the end of this month just a bit...
I am voting for sometime the last week of March, before the 31st ONLY IF everyone gets their act in gear and gets moving, or sometime the week of the April 1st, but after that day, if this pace keeps up as is.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I'm not familiar either- she will probably blame it on Travis since he was the one who baptized her.

Also, in addition to the sex-no-no's, I wonder what it says about taking another life......

I know that Travis baptised her, but I bet the DECISION as to when she was fit to be baptised was NOT his, but most likely a decision made by a bishop or church panel of some kind.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Actually, I fell asleep by the droning of the defense and the defendant.
Feel like Scout looking in on that trial in To Kill A mockingbird.
Swear I can hear the dry drone, the flick-a-flicka of some non-existent fan.
I awake and grab a drink just to promote alcohol abuse awareness; can't find the AA pamphlets to hand out to my right hand from my left hand but it is okay because my finger is all wonky on the left hand and I don't know how it got that way! Do you?
Anyway. What was the question? I am not certain I understand as English isn't my first or only language. Oh, yes. Well, I started drinking with Darryl and realized it was wrong when he kept plugging the wrong hole but I was used to that because Bobby would do the same thing until I fell asleep trying to save his soul. And it was because I had a happy childhood until my dad would beat me with his belt; one day, Dad needed his belt to hold up his pants because Angela, the stupid little sister of mine, was using his suspenders in the latest fashion fad so Dad had to have Mom hit me with the wooden spoon she carried in her person for when we went to restaurants and she wanted to sample the soups customers in the adjoining booths were having. Could you rephrase the question?

I think the answer was 18 but it might have been 42...

(For those reading on, SARCASM BELOW)

And did she bother to mention when her father's pants fell down, because he wasn't wearing his belt, she was traumatized seeing him in his underwear? Getting hit with the spoon just embedded that vision into her mind with force! Killing Travis was her sub-concious way of killing her father.....

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I know that Travis baptised her, but I bet the DECISION as to when she was fit to be baptised was NOT his, but most likely a decision made by a bishop or church panel of some kind.

As you said, I sure hope there is a Mormon on that jury!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:08 am

Jodi may be a liar with attention deficit:
She just doesn't know which lie to focus on or when;
she can't listen to just ONE question because other questions appear and so do potential answers.Kind of like those tests that have a list on one side and you have to draw the line to the matching answer in the next column; in Jodi's case, she sees NO wrong possibilities--- ALL are correct!

So Jodi chooses based upon this concept of Energy Attraction. She hopes and prays and thinks good thots, she hums a little tune like Pooh Bear would do when visiting his Hunny Tree, and she knows if she believes hard enough, ALL good things will come to her. So, while eradicating the hidden evil qualities of Travis, knowing she was doing good for she had on her secret Spidey undies, Jodi hummed a little tune.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:11 am

18thCL said:
" Friday, March 29 is Good Friday. "
Now that would make for a VERY good Friday!

PS. I had a gf who was going to serve her hubby with divorce papers on Good Friday one year....Of course, I had to remind her and she changed her mind on the day.
Finger snaps--- Darn!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:21 am

Freckles wrote:18thCL said:
" Friday, March 29 is Good Friday. "
Now that would make for a VERY good Friday!

PS. I had a gf who was going to serve her hubby with divorce papers on Good Friday one year....Of course, I had to remind her and she changed her mind on the day.
Finger snaps--- Darn!

Would LOVE it if there were court that day and a verdict came in! Good Friday indeed!
That verdict can't come soon enough for me---For all of us, I'm sure, but most of all for T's family~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 am

Please someone tell me the backstory/significance of the 'skank' question???
Supposedly T called her that? Never saw anything like email with that...
What's the story?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 am

Freckles wrote:Jodi may be a liar with attention deficit:
She just doesn't know which lie to focus on or when;
she can't listen to just ONE question because other questions appear and so do potential answers.Kind of like those tests that have a list on one side and you have to draw the line to the matching answer in the next column; in Jodi's case, she sees NO wrong possibilities--- ALL are correct!

So Jodi chooses based upon this concept of Energy Attraction. She hopes and prays and thinks good thots, she hums a little tune like Pooh Bear would do when visiting his Hunny Tree, and she knows if she believes hard enough, ALL good things will come to her. So, while eradicating the hidden evil qualities of Travis, knowing she was doing good for she had on her secret Spidey undies, Jodi hummed a little tune.

What was the name of that tune?

Did it sound like this:

OR~

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 am

What really stood out to me was how many times she said she'd never write negative stuff about Travis in her journal, then changed to well never would write ANY negative stuff---laws of attraction, dont y'know, then well, yes I did write this and this---It went round and round and seemed very contradictory to me. Some of those journal pages Nurmi just introduced seemed to be added later or something...I don't know, they just didn't seem right, but in any case she sure did contradict herself a lot about what she wrote in her journal. Hope jury sees that.
Did I just get it all wrong?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 am

More like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NitBpJaom5k
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 am

18thcenturylady wrote:What really stood out to me was how many times she said she'd never write negative stuff about Travis in her journal, then changed to well never would write ANY negative stuff---laws of attraction, dont y'know, then well, yes I did write this and this---It went round and round and seemed very contradictory to me. Some of those journal pages Nurmi just introduced seemed to be added later or something...I don't know, they just didn't seem right, but in any case she sure did contradict herself a lot about what she wrote in her journal. Hope jury sees that.

What I couldn't understand is how, if these pages were ripped out- did she still have them?

If you are writing in a journal and you rip out a page, don't you toss it or burn it or whatever and NOT keep it if you are willing to go through the hassle of removing it from the book?

Again, sane person trying to understand actions of insane person....

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 am

Freckles wrote:More like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NitBpJaom5k

roflao roflao

I forgot about that one!!!

Best Posting Of The (I feel like Simon~)

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:39 am

Cartoon interruption:

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:What really stood out to me was how many times she said she'd never write negative stuff about Travis in her journal, then changed to well never would write ANY negative stuff---laws of attraction, dont y'know, then well, yes I did write this and this---It went round and round and seemed very contradictory to me. Some of those journal pages Nurmi just introduced seemed to be added later or something...I don't know, they just didn't seem right, but in any case she sure did contradict herself a lot about what she wrote in her journal. Hope jury sees that.

What I couldn't understand is how, if these pages were ripped out- did she still have them?

If you are writing in a journal and you rip out a page, don't you toss it or burn it or whatever and NOT keep it if you are willing to go through the hassle of removing it from the book?

Again, sane person trying to understand actions of insane person....

They just seemed to be written after the fact---fraudulent---Just like what she tried to do with the forged letters about T. being a pedophile. Frankly, I am suprised these were allowed in, and am hoping the jury smells a rat with those pages.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

My biggest fear is that she will get off with murder 2 and be out in a few years. She already really believes, I think, that she can get away with it because she thinks she is so smart and well spoken.
I bet Casey Anthony smirks and gloats every day of her life to herself, about getting away with murder, and the thought of Jodi being out there to carry on her dangerous manipulations literally has caused me a nightmare.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

18th Century..The skank question is this (as I understand it)..T was talking with J on the phone. Travis' roommate was overhearing T side of the conversation. T told him it was J on the phone and the Roommate said "she is a skank" Travis repeated it to J and laughed then said it was a joke or only kidding or something like that.
As a side note,personally I prefer the term Skank to 3 holed wonder.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

tesstruhart wrote:18th Century..The skank question is this (as I understand it)..T was talking with J on the phone. Travis' roommate was overhearing T side of the conversation. T told him it was J on the phone and the Roommate said "she is a skank" Travis repeated it to J and laughed then said it was a joke or only kidding or something like that.

Yeah, me too...Wondering why the jury asked that question though...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:18th Century..The skank question is this (as I understand it)..T was talking with J on the phone. Travis' roommate was overhearing T side of the conversation. T told him it was J on the phone and the Roommate said "she is a skank" Travis repeated it to J and laughed then said it was a joke or only kidding or something like that.

I think this might be an example of them having a little fun. Either that or they don't think she has a grasp of what people really thought of her.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 am

There's seemingly been a lot of b/s from the defense side.

I'm surprised they were let in as well, considering the forged letters~ go figure!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Please someone tell me the backstory/significance of the 'skank' question???
What's the story?

ok I just woke up and only had few sips of java but I THINK this question is in reference to when she testified to Travis calling her a skank over the phone..after further questioning by Juan,I believe,it finally came out that it was actually Travis's roommate or a friend who had walked into the room,and referred to her as the skank upon realizing who his buddy was chatting with. Also Travis apparently said "He was joking."

In my opinion this question says alot..whoever asked it did not need her to give a definition of the word..they just sent a message that they know that lil nickname is one that suits her perfectly. I think this jury is just as disgusted as the rest of us,actually.

by the way LOOOOVE your hat in the new pic..you look fabulous!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:56 am

This is good:

What is a manipulator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVb1xKGibBA
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:57 am

I want to read the 18 page note JA sent to Travis' grandmother after she murdered him.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:59 am

18thcenturylady wrote:My biggest fear is that she will get off with murder 2 and be out in a few years. She already really believes, I think, that she can get away with it because she thinks she is so smart and well spoken.
I bet Casey Anthony smirks and gloats every day of her life to herself, about getting away with murder, and the thought of Jodi being out there to carry on her dangerous manipulations literally has caused me a nightmare.

She is a serious danger to society. It's not like she "just killed" another human being, look at the extent of the damage to his body. How can any rational person assume she'd be safe to let out after a few years?

JA can think what she wants, obviously she's been "thinking" all along and this is where it got her- her thinking is dysfunctional. She needs to be kept incarcerated. There's no rehabilitating someone who "blacks out" and does that kind of damage.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:00 am

Freckles wrote:I want to read the 18 page note JA sent to Travis' grandmother after she murdered him.

Me too!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:01 am

look how JA has PRESENTED herself to the jury:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7fPlj1u1Q
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:22 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Please someone tell me the backstory/significance of the 'skank' question???
What's the story?

ok I just woke up and only had few sips of java but I THINK this question is in reference to when she testified to Travis calling her a skank over the phone..after further questioning by Juan,I believe,it finally came out that it was actually Travis's roommate or a friend who had walked into the room,and referred to her as the skank upon realizing who his buddy was chatting with. Also Travis apparently said "He was joking."

In my opinion this question says alot..whoever asked it did not need her to give a definition of the word..they just sent a message that they know that lil nickname is one that suits her perfectly. I think this jury is just as disgusted as the rest of us,actually.

Awww...thanks so much! I am, and have to be a 'bargain lady'! Found that hat at WalMart about 10 yrs. ago for about $4.!!! (I made the floral pin). Love my Dorothy Perkins pink tiered coat---I found it second hand (perfect cond./worn only once!) online for under $20 last year!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Awww...thanks so much! I am, and have to be a 'bargain lady'! Found that hat at WalMart about 10 yrs. ago for about $4.!!! (I made the floral pin). Love my Dorothy Perkins pink tiered coat---I found it second hand (perfect cond./worn only once!) online for under $20 last year!!!

I LOVE second hand, thrift stores!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 am

Interesting!!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 am

@5:04 Is the game JA was going for!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw0mBlqwl7k
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:31 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I LOVE second hand, thrift stores!!

Me too! Last year I so wanted the pink coat-sparkly white 'swan' scrarf of Natalie Portman's 'Black Swan' look. Found the most fabulous pale pink wool designer vintage coat for under $20. and the same scarf for about the same! My silver tiered bag was under $12. at TJ Maxx, and I think my outfit looked better! I just wore it on Valentine's day. Bought used online, but fits like it was made for me. I always feel so good when I can get a bargain for cheap that looks like a million, lol!

http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentines-day-at-plimoth-plantationa.html

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 am

How to detect a liar:
@ 15 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkxz0Tvhbd4
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 am

From JA's answer yesterday... she didn't have memory gaps for much of the day... she remembered everything in detail... if you go with her story she can't remember the murder which is what a minute and 40 seconds?

"I can't really explain why my mind did what it did, maybe because it was too horrible, I don't know. I really don't know the answer as to why I blacked out or have memory gaps for much of that day," Arias testified.
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 am

Sure wish the jury could see the Travis 'near death' tape on Dr. Drew. Juan should have Holly as a witness (She was there when Sky read the riot act to J. for 15 min.). It just drives me crazy that there is so much that really is relevant to disproving Jodi's unconscionable accusations against a dead man, and the jury is unaware of it!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:38 am

see the difference between skank and 3-holed wonder is... skank means dirty slut, 3 holed wonder would imply love making sexual goddess....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:43 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:My biggest fear is that she will get off with murder 2 and be out in a few years. She already really believes, I think, that she can get away with it because she thinks she is so smart and well spoken.

She is a serious danger to society. It's not like she "just killed" another human being, look at the extent of the damage to his body. How can any rational person assume she'd be safe to let out after a few years?

JA can think what she wants, obviously she's been "thinking" all along and this is where it got her- her thinking is dysfunctional. She needs to be kept incarcerated. There's no rehabilitating someone who "blacks out" and does that kind of damage.

I totally agree. I literally feel sick when I think that the jurors may not convict her of the most serious charge.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 am

seeing the robbery story tape and him talking about what his last minutes could be like... Hollie said that they all tried to tell him she gives bad vibes, not a good fit, get rid of her but he didn't think JA would ever do something bad to him said you guys don't know her. that maybe towards the end he might of thought maybe she's off... Hollie was crying/weeping because she missed her friend and to think of the fear he was feeling when she killed him because TA was a lover not a fighter and he would have been very scared during the attack, would have been surprised that she'd do that to him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 am

Borrwed from Ingra1327
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

thanking them for the great attention to detail!!

73: Did you have an attorney prior to the interview with CBS
A: Um, not for my case, I had an attorney for the limited purpose of assisting me in my extradition
M: Objection
J: Sustained, yes or no?
A: Of sort of, I guess

what extradition?? do we know what that was about?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 am

she was arrested in CA and had to be brought back to AZ...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 am

tesstruhart wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I think this might be an example of them having a little fun. Either that or they don't think she has a grasp of what people really thought of her.

You are right on target with that one. She clearly did not have a grasp of how others percieve her. I'll bet in her wildest dreams she never thought that her reputation with Travis' friends was so bad that they would immediately point fingers at her for the murder even when they "thought" she was 1000 miles away. The "supposed" distance was a major part of JA's intended alibi.

Last edited by Mylife101 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:56 am

Bmore wrote:she was arrested in CA and had to be brought back to AZ...

thank you...I didn't know that extradition orders were required between states... live and learn! again thanks for the quick answer Razz Razz (k... so I like the puppy)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 am

I thought she was on the phone with TA and the roomate was there and she could hear him thru the phone and she said tell so&so I said HI and TA came back with he said hi skank laughed and said just kidding. She said she heard the RM talk and it sounded nice so she knew TA made up the skank remark...

THs said that the vague definition that she gave for skank was a degrading term for woman or something like that. they said she knew it meant promiscuous but didn't want to imply to the jury that could define her... finally she played something down...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skank

1: Skank:

Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

You know that girl Crystal that lives in the trailer park? She's a total skank.

2: Skank:

There are several definitions of Skank

1) To skank-verb-A dance to be preformed ONLY to ska, usually involving kicking your legs, and moving your arms.

2)A term commonly use to refer to a young woman (or sometimes male) describing un hygienic habits, very little clothing and usually hints at that they are "easy"

3) When you inhale Marijuana

4) When something is taken without paying, either stolen or given to for free (when not deserved)

1) My friends and i went to a ska concert and we were totally skankin'!!!

2) person1: See her over there?
person2:Ya! She like never bathes or takes showers!!!
Person1: And she'll open her legs to any guy that walks by!!! She's SUCH a skank!!

3) Last night at Bob's party, there were so many people, and we were all skanking weed...

4) Hey! He totally skanked the money off of his mom!!!

3: Skank:

1) To dance to a reggae or ska beat. Usually consists of nodding, swinging your arms at a 90° angle or so, and kicking around your feet. Can be done alone, but is more fun in groups.

2) One who does not exhibit desirable forms of personal hygiene.

3) A whore, slut; usually a girl.

1) We went to see The Toasters with some other bands, it was awesome. Everybody was skanking!

2) Ugh, what a skank. I heard he went two months without showering once.

3) Paris Hilton: redefining skank.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next