Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

+17
Bo
auburn99girl
Mylife101
carlakay
WeeBonnie
Moosiesmama
hello clarice
olivier57
Mari 68
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
Bmore
Calypso
Freckles
18thcenturylady
21 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

the break for the juror with the bad headset... he apparently has a hearing problem... I like that, he's going to be more in tune with other forms of communication like body language...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Travis Alexander’s friend calls Arias a 'non-factor'

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 8:37 PM EST, Wed March 06, 2013

•Jodi Arias answered questions from the jury Wednesday
•Alexander’s friend: Jury looking for cracks in Arias’ story
•Friend: ‘I didn’t have a good feeling’ about Arias when Alexander was involved with her

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/travis-alexanders-friend-calls-arias-non-factor?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm

dr.d jurors said that the tone of the questions seemed like JM asking them, his tone... was it this or was it that ma'am? So if they're actually picking up on his to the point style I don't think he offended them or turned them off on being to hard on Jodi...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm

I just got back now, but I thought of another question to ask JA:
Where did the floor mats go from the rental car? What was the red stain in the car. Did she drink Kool Aid?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Jury grills woman accused of Arizona lover's murder

By Tim Gaynor
Reuters

9:12 p.m. CST, March 6, 2013

PHOENIX (Reuters) - A woman accused of murdering her Arizona lover struggled on Wednesday to explain to a jury why she could not recall stabbing him repeatedly including several times from behind in a killing she says was in self-defense.

~Snipped~

"I can't really explain why my mind did what it did, maybe because it was too horrible, I don't know. I really don't know the answer as to why I blacked out or have memory gaps for much of that day," Arias testified.

Arias has said the memory lapse began immediately after she shot Alexander, although she later recalled dropping the knife on the tile floor in the shower and driving away from the crime scene.

Asked by the jury if she had sought medical help or taken medication for her "memory issue," she replied that she had not.

Read more:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-crime-jodiariasbre92604m-20130306,0,843864.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 am

Mari 68 wrote:Does anyone get the feeling there might be a few jurors who are just having a bit of fun with these questions?

Come on "what is your understanding of the definition of skank?"

"why go find the tree if you didn't want to get tied to one?"

They know the answers to these questions - these aren't questions, these are STATEMENTS!

This jury is ON to her!

Gosh, Mari, I hope you are right. Part of me thought that, and hubby who has not been watching it until tonight really was rolling his eyes saying "not believable" at all. She just fires off these glib answers for EVERYTHING, and I am so worried that jurors may buy into it. I was so pleased with the questions, but just as I thought, not a single answer was the truth, so does it really do any good?
Got so angry and sickened all over at the repeated reinforcement of Travis as pedophile! I don't know the man but in a way I feel I do, and I just hurt for him, and a promising life cut short, and for his family sitting there day after day enduring this.
Jodi is pure evil, really truly evil.

I heard the question about defining 'skank'. Wha? I missed whatever this was about and no mistake! Can someone tell me what the heck that was in reference to---the story behind it, PLEASE??!

We watched until court was dismissed for the day. Were ALL the questions covered, or are they to be continued tomorrow? Sure seemed like there were at least 100---went on for hours here, with all the commercials. Just so maddening and exhausting listening to her lies. Noticed she went over the murder with the floor plan at lightening speed and with NO TEARS, nose wiping, etc.! Ugh! Makes my blood run cold. What a heartless piece of work she it!

Well, looking forward to hearing from someone here what the 'skank' query was all about....G'night!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am

Mari 68 wrote:Does anyone get the feeling there might be a few jurors who are just having a bit of fun with these questions?

Come on "what is your understanding of the definition of skank?"

"why go find the tree if you didn't want to get tied to one?"

They know the answers to these questions - these aren't questions, these are STATEMENTS!

This jury is ON to her!

Oh so cute baby!!!!
Yes, I did kind of get that impression from a few of the questions but didn't dare to hope it was true! So glad to hear you say it! Still hoping to find out about the story behind 'skank'!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:She was going on a camping trip with guys she did not know the last names of!

LOL!
She wasn't scared, she was cautious, she had seen what a ma could do.

Did she bring the .25 cal on this camping trip?

Did she have it hidden in her backpack when that guy went through her backpack- I don't remember the names.

One thing hubby said and I was about to---the minute we heard camping trip, all guys EXCEPT her, some she didn't know---"NO WAY"! Hubby and I both looked at each other---No freaking way is a sane woman going on an all-male camping trip, gun or no gun!!! If anyone believed that they have s----for brains!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 am

Bmore wrote:i'm still stuck on a few things, damn liar...
- she said she was squatting now she's kneeling while taking pics in the shower.
- the camera landed on the shower mat and rolled towards the tub... there is no shower mat in the crime scene pic of him in the shower days later.
- he said fucking kill you after the shot, then before the shot and now after the shot again...
- the gun was on the shelf, the gun was in a holster, the gun was on the shelf and wasn't in a box?
- TA said gun wasn't loaded but thought about loading it, but during this event she grabbed a gun that she knew wasn't loaded to point and deter a man that knew it wasn't loaded too.

hmmm... have to think of some more

Here's one more...TWICE during the jury questions she said very distinctly, "Travis STEPPED OUT OF THE SHOWER" to attack her. Remember the brouhaha with Juan when he asked her about this and she kept saying "well, maybe ONE foot was still IN the shower"??? They went round and round over it, and she refused to concede he was STEPPED OUT. Tonight, he DEFINITELY "STEPPED OUT OF THE SHOWER". I heard it TWICE, and picked up on that right away.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 am

Websleuths has a thread that has a list of some of the questions asked today.

Some of their members did a great job of "transcribing."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063
Websleuths - The jury's questions and Jodi's answers- no discussion -- 3/6/13

Scroll down. hellinor posted the list of 144 questions without answers at 9:49 p.m. CST on 3/6/13.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 am

http://www.wsmv.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8563679
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ -- 3/6/13

Video: Raw - Arias answers juror questions in murder case

~~~~~~

Several videos to the right of video box you can click on and watch at this Link:

http://www.kpho.com/category/257189/special-section-jodi-arias-trial
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ -- Special Section-- Jodi Arias trial
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 am

Jodi Arias Faces Questions From Jurors

Source:

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2207846284001
AZCentral - Phoenix, AZ 3/6/13

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:15 am

Jodi Arias trial live video: Arias answers juror questions in murder case Wednesday

Posted: 03/06/2013
Last Updated: 3 hours and 1 minute ago

• By: ABC15.com staff, wire reports
KPNX - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias was peppered with a wide range of questions Wednesday as jurors in her murder trial asked about everything from Mormonism to the definition of a derogatory name she says her lover called her before she killed him.

Arizona is one of just a few states where jurors are allowed to ask questions of witnesses during a criminal trial as a matter of law, meaning the judge is required to notify the panel of its right to pose queries. In most other states, the process is either banned altogether or it's left up to individual judges to determine whether jurors can question witnesses.

Judge Sherry Stephens previously said the jury had about 100 questions for Arias, but by day's end, more than 150 were asked, and additional queries continued to come in. Arias is set to take the stand Thursday for a 17th day as Stephens will continue to read questions aloud.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-jodi-arias-to-answer-juror-questions-in-murder-case-wednesday

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 am

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21530898/arias-to-answer-juror-questions-in-murder-case
FOX- Phoenix, AZ - 3/6/13

Jurors ask Jodi Arias about religion, memory
~~~~~

Article and several videos!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:33 am

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/jodi-arias.htm
ABC News (National)

Jodi Arias Trial
~~~~~~

Dedicated page with current & previous articles/videos
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 am

For transcripts to the "talking heads", please click on under HLN at this Link. The transcripts for 3/6/13 may be posted now and I think they should be posted by noon today. You will just need to check.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/
CNN - Transcripts
~~~~~

Snipped:

HLN

• Jane Velez Mitchell
• Nancy Grace
• Dr. Drew
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:44 am

Body language expert: Jodi is having fun

Source:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/body-language-expert-jodi-having-fun?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
HLNTV - Jane Velez-Mitchell -- 3/6/13
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:47 am

Jodi answers jurors' questions

Source:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/05/did-jodis-defense-undo-damage?clusterId=1411#videoplayer
HLNTV - Jane Velez-Mitchell -- 3/6/13
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 am

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Calls for Justice by donchais

Jodi Arias Murder Trial – Day Twenty-Nine (3/6/13)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:49 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Did she have it hidden in her backpack when that guy went through her backpack- I don't remember the names.

One thing hubby said and I was about to---the minute we heard camping trip, all guys EXCEPT her, some she didn't know---"NO WAY"! Hubby and I both looked at each other---No freaking way is a sane woman going on an all-male camping trip, gun or no gun!!! If anyone believed that they have s----for brains!

We are SANE people trying to rationalize the actions and the mind of a SOCIOPATH.

No matter how much we try to understand, we will never know or grasp this way of living or the depth of the sociopathic mind. The experts don't know either, they can speak of statistics and generalities. An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the radar for too long.

In order to protect society, these individuals have to be severely medicated, incarcerated or put to death. After brutally butchering up another human being for reasons only justified in their own mind- how do they rewire a dysfunctional motherboard?

How many of these so called experts are willing to rehabilitate this person in their own homes? How many experts will jeopardize their careers and reputations testifying this individual will not honestly harm another human being? They won't and cannot.

It was a joke that Wilmott put her arm around JA for the benefit of the jury.

Would Wilmott REALLY do that in another scenario- like at a family dinner at her house, or in a one on one non-public, non-secure environment? I think not.

It would be easy to confirm weither this camping trip occurred by interviewing those who allegedly went on this trip- which I think was done. (Someone can confirm this if they are familiar with it)

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:04 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:She was going on a camping trip with guys she did not know the last names of!

LOL!
She wasn't scared, she was cautious, she had seen what a ma could do.

IIRC, she did not go on this camping trip"panning for gold" with an all guy crew.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 am

@ 18thcenturylady

Love the new pic!! Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:

IIRC, she did not go on this camping trip"panning for gold" with an all guy crew.

Remember it was said Travis got pissed at her- the guy went through her backpack and she was pissed- perhaps this was before they left.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:11 am

Calypso wrote:Who does this remind you of?

Wow. You got it. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 am

Bmore wrote:they said that the jury has put more questions in the box...
Bravo! Someone should treat them to the best steak meal in town!
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #5 - Page 18 839314
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 am

Bmore wrote:with the Mormon questions... I think there is one on the jury... it seems they're asking questions that a Mormon would know the answer to and is checking to see how committed she was to this religion..
Last night, I spoke with a friend who has knowledge of the Book of Mormon.
Oh, I was told the Book CLEARLY defines in easy to locate passages and sections EXACTLY what is expected of a man and a woman; it is almost sexually explicit. As in, "You want me to draw you a picture??"

When she tried to sound impressive by stating HOW many times she read the Book before murdering Travis, and how many times since she has been in jail, she BLEW IT BIG!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am

Bmore wrote:might have mixed that answer with another similar question, there were a couple talking about her memory, mental and medication problems...

that is has she ever been medicated for these issues or something like that...

lol la-loser... lol
And I was falling off my chair, almost roflao roflao roflao roflao
I think SHE thought the question was going to be about TRAVIS seeking counseling!
They saw thru her game!

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 am

Excellent! Abused woman?

clipped-
"Recounting stories of domestic violence arouses and unearths the raw emotions of the most formidable survivor. But not so with Jodi Arias. Her recitations of alleged abusive experiences were flat and ambiguous. Her testimony was void of emotion and void of passion. Jodi's eyes were dead and her words hollow. She could not fake the anguish that real victims of domestic violence live with for many years after the abuse has stopped.

The immediate, long-term and rippling effects of domestic violence are real. The need for the Battered Woman Syndrome is paramount. Therefore, anytime a defendant like Jodi Arias lies about being a battered woman, the hard work of domestic violence advocates everywhere is undermined. For this reason, I take this stand against a woman who says that she was the victim of domestic violence. "

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-abuses-battered-woman-syndrome
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:37 am

Calypso wrote:CLIPPED-

We are SANE people trying to rationalize the actions and the mind of a SOCIOPATH.

No matter how much we try to understand, we will never know or grasp this way of living or the depth of the sociopathic mind. The experts don't know either, they can speak of statistics and generalities. An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the radar for too long.

In order to protect society, these individuals have to be severely medicated, incarcerated or put to death. After brutally butchering up another human being for reasons only justified in their own mind- how do they rewire a dysfunctional motherboard?

How many of these so called experts are willing to rehabilitate this person in their own homes? How many experts will jeopardize their careers and reputations testifying this individual will not honestly harm another human being? They won't and cannot.

Would Wilmott REALLY do that in another scenario- like at a family dinner at her house, or in a one on one non-public, non-secure environment? I think not.

It would be easy to confirm weither this camping trip occurred by interviewing those who allegedly went on this trip- which I think was done. (Someone can confirm this if they are familiar with it)

Excellent! Best Posting Of The
PS: I misread this: " An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the radar for too long. "

I read it as: "An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the trailer for too long. "

roflao d
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 am

Freckles wrote:
Calypso wrote:CLIPPED-

Excellent! Best Posting Of The
PS: I misread this: " An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the radar for too long. "

I read it as: "An individual like this stands out- they can't fit in, they leave a trail of victims and can't stay beneath the trailer for too long. "

roflao d

"TRAILER"? Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:05 am

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/travis-alexanders-friend-calls-arias-non-factor

Jodi a non-factor!
Eric Christopher, friend to Travis
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 am

I listening to the youtube reruns of the jury questions.

Perhaps what she heard was NOT TA following her, but her own heartbeat from running....(whacko!)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 am

She threw that "I don't want to have sex until married" was JA's way of pushing the marriag issue with Darryl Brewer- like an ultimatum~
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:10 am

"cluster of personality disorders"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-jury-questions?clusterId=1303#videoplayer
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 am

Freckles wrote:"cluster of personality disorders"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-jury-questions?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

crystal ball Only a "cluster"?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:15 am

" . This jury has identified so many aspects of her story that do not make common sense. Could they have this many skeptical questions and still believe what she has told them? I don't think so. If they weren't buying it during direct examination, why would they buy it now? This was a disaster for the defense. Her testimony is sputtering to the finish line.

Now, the defense needs their experts to clean up this mess. Good luck with that."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/06/jodi-arias-jury-questions-vinnie-politan-oped

YES!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 am

Are you Normal in Bed:
One for JA to read...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/health/kerner-normal-bedroom-behavior/index.html?iref=obnetwork
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:00 am

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Arias-answers-juror-questions-in-murder-case-4331591.php#ixzz2MtOhUzQJ

Excellent read.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:"cluster of personality disorders"

crystal ball Only a "cluster"?
What? You never heard of a cluster bomb?
Cluster's Last Stand? Now that was a decisive moment in American history!!! Laughing
How about a chain effect, domino theory? Shocked
(I like the domino theory. When one collapses it weakens the next and it collapses into the adjoining cell, etc.) Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:05 am

When do you think the jury will render a decision?
I am voting for April 1st.

crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I am telling you, sociopath or not, NO WAY did this chick go on a camping trip such as she described! This is so obviously made up to account for a gun!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 am

Calypso wrote:@ 18thcenturylady

Love the new pic!! Razz

Thanks! Me and my adopted yorkies!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 am

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:with the Mormon questions... I think there is one on the jury... it seems they're asking questions that a Mormon would know the answer to and is checking to see how committed she was to this religion..
Oh, I was told the Book CLEARLY defines in easy to locate passages and sections EXACTLY what is expected of a man and a woman; it is almost sexually explicit. As in, "You want me to draw you a picture??"

When she tried to sound impressive by stating HOW many times she read the Book before murdering Travis, and how many times since she has been in jail, she BLEW IT BIG!

HOPEFULLY there is a Mormon on the jury that can expose as lies, her ridiculous answer for the jury.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:27 am

Freckles wrote:When do you think the jury will render a decision?

crystal ball

Was that April 1st, 2013 or 2014?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:

I am telling you, sociopath or not, NO WAY did this chick go on a camping trip such as she described! This is so obviously made up to account for a gun!

You and I both know not too much is "as she describes"!!!

She's a full blown sociopath, a pathological liar, and a very vivid storyteller. I think part of her lives in another dimension, she goes there when she goes to sleep to recharge.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:38 am

I am telling you again, one of the biggest whoppers of the day yesterday was the lie about her going on the camping trip with all guys! NO WAY DID THIS HAPPEN!
I think the jury, if they are smart, and they appear to be--- will see that this is a huge, unbelievable yarn spun to account for having a gun herself, and would NEVER believe it, just as we didn't!
To go to such a preposterous place, she HAS to be scared re gun---It's premeditation!
I think---hope---the jury will see through the smokescreen and come to the conclusion that she DID steal the gun from grandpa's house.

BTW she gratuitously threw in, while answering another question that the gun was stolen "among other things". I believe I had heard that NOTHING ELSE was stolen, so this is one of many lies yesterday that needs to be addressed by the prosecution.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:40 am

...Still waiting for the whole backstory on the 'skank' question??????????

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:

HOPEFULLY there is a Mormon on the jury that can expose as lies, her ridiculous answer for the jury.

That would be great!!

photo big_4800480_zpsf7ddec16.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 am

Calypso wrote:
Freckles wrote:When do you think the jury will render a decision?

crystal ball

Was that April 1st, 2013 or 2014?
Oh, that is cruel! Sleep drunken Sleep drunken
I WILL need a new computer by then!
(Could you imagine sequestering a jury for a year???)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I am telling you again, one of the biggest whoppers of the day yesterday was the lie about her going on the camping trip with all guys! NO WAY DID THIS HAPPEN!
I think the jury, if they are smart, and they appear to be--- will see that this is a huge, unbelievable yarn spun to account for having a gun herself, and would NEVER believe it, just as we didn't!
To go to such a preposterous place, she HAS to be scared re gun---It's premeditation!
I think---hope---the jury will see through the smokescreen and come to the conclusion that she DID steal the gun from grandpa's house.

BTW she gratuitously threw in, while answering another question that the gun was stolen "among other things". I believe I had heard that NOTHING ELSE was stolen, so this is one of many lies yesterday that needs to be addressed by the prosecution.

That was my understanding as well- nothing else was stolen.

I've heard money was NOT taken and something was missing from each room, but nothing elaborated on or confirmed.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next