Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

+20
Diana1228
lostyou
Trueblue
justanopinion
Plaidchick
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Alessandra_Deux
Freckles
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
18thcenturylady
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Bat Woman
Mari 68
Calypso
CuriousPortlander
Bmore
24 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:58 am

I have no doubt that he was shot last. I think the point was the timing... There is no way in like 45 seconds he could of gotten out of a sitting position in the shower, body slam and chase her thru the closet and her grab a gun and end up going toe to toe with him again in the bathroom prior to being tackled...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #3

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:16 am

Gus "CREEPY GUY" Searcy is someone who works at Prepaid Legal---The same company Travis worked for. They knew each other but I did not get the idea they were friends.
Gus contacted the prosecutors office long ago to offer something he considered might be helpful. The prosecutors did not return his calls, and he then told the defense what he had to say. To cut to the chase, he was on the stand in a hearing without the jury present. Gus really has no information that would be helpful in this trial. On the stand it was obvious to all that this guy is an attention seeker, loves talking about himself and tries anything to make himself look important. He was bombastic, veered off on self-serving tangents, and was downright creepy---A real idiot. I think this guy had fantasies of actually being the 'Perry Mason' moment in this trial. He is now making the rounds of the talk shows, and loving it. I don't watch him. He has NOTHING of relevance to say and is a complete and utter fool.
You can find clips of him I am sure.

Brain Carr is some NEW boyfriend of Jodi's, only since she has been in jail! IMO, there are just some weird, sick people who associate themselves with criminals or murderers. Brian Carr is probably in this so-called relationship for whatever he THINKS he can get from Jodi, and is too ignorant to realize he is involved with a killer! Additionally, I think he MAY be thinking that when this is all over he may be able to capitalize on this debacle, by telling HIS story of "being Jodi's boyfriend" to media outlets for $$$ !!
IMO BOTH of these players are really of no consequence or importance in this case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 am

justanopinion wrote:help me catch up!! Please!! who is this [strike]idiot[strike]I mean Gus Searcy or Brian Carr... what is her connection to these older men?

lol what are her talents? asked by NG to Brian Carr.... rotfl loved NG saying about the pics that she like to take.. lol she is a talented person... there is the old saying about >>> starting a Harley!!

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/13/gus-searcy-heres-what-they-wouldnt-let-me-say-stand?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Post by 18thcenturylady Today at 8:16 am
Gus "CREEPY GUY" Searcy is someone who works at Prepaid Legal---The same company Travis worked for. They knew each other but I did not get the idea they were friends.
Gus contacted the prosecutors office long ago to offer something he considered might be helpful. The prosecutors did not return his calls, and he then told the defense what he had to say. To cut to the chase, he was on the stand in a hearing without the jury present. Gus really has no information that would be helpful in this trial. On the stand it was obvious to all that this guy is an attention seeker, loves talking about himself and tries anything to make himself look important. He was bombastic, veered off on self-serving tangents, and was downright creepy---A real idiot. I think this guy had fantasies of actually being the 'Perry Mason' moment in this trial. He is now making the rounds of the talk shows, and loving it. I don't watch him. He has NOTHING of relevance to say and is a complete and utter fool.
You can find clips of him I am sure.

Brain Carr is some NEW boyfriend of Jodi's, only since she has been in jail! IMO, there are just some weird, sick people who associate themselves with criminals or murderers. Brian Carr is probably in this so-called relationship for whatever he THINKS he can get from Jodi, and is too ignorant to realize he is involved with a killer! Additionally, I think he MAY be thinking that when this is all over he may be able to capitalize on this debacle, by telling HIS story of "being Jodi's boyfriend" to media outlets for $$$ !!
IMO BOTH of these players are really of no consequence or importance in this case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 am

Bmore wrote:I have no doubt that he was shot last. I think the point was the timing... There is no way in like 45 seconds he could of gotten out of a sitting position in the shower, body slam and chase her thru the closet and her grab a gun and end up going toe to toe with him again in the bathroom prior to being tackled...

I think she shot him last as a big "eff you" Travis.... as if saying "I am in control; I decide what is going to happen".

The names of Travis and Jodi are forever linked and, in her mind (imo), she has him for eternity.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 am

I agree the shot was a way to tell him to go eff himself... Didn't want me? I wasn't good enough for you? How ya like me now? bang! I'd even put $$$ on that while she was putting him in the shower she kicked him.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am

Thank you 18thCenturyLady!! BTW love the name!

I have to say the video I watched of Gus was beyond creepy.. said he was helping JA that she would come to him for help... and that it was TA that released all those male pheromones that kept JA addicted... I guess creepy guys really need some thing to lie to themselves about so that they think they have a chance with a normal woman!! Laughing

The video with the new BF since being in prison..yep getting his 15 min of fame the easy way... off JA's back!! (so many things could be said here but!!! )

She is an interesting cast of characters though... the sultry "smoking hot" vixen/siren... the little naive innocent librarian.... the obnoxious arrogant defendant with the prosecution... the girl has more sides to her than a fancy cut diamond... only she is no gem!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:25 am

I personally have been looking forward to today all weekend. I know that Juan is going to get to the point about the magazines and what that Matt may have to do with it. On Thursday night it was worse that a 'cliffhanger' of a popular TV show, wondering where he was going with this new (to me) evidence (magazines). I was gob-smacked. This is already very damning IMO, and I think we are in store for more eye brow raises when we get the rest of the story!
After the slow water torture that Nurmi and JA put us through for weeks, I am loving every word and nuance of the cross!
It starts here at about 12:30 our time, as I am on the east coast.
God, I love to see Martinez work! Nothing would please me more than if Jodi comes completely unglued at some point during this trial...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 am

justanopinion wrote:Thank you 18thCenturyLady!! BTW love the name!

I have to say the video I watched of Gus was beyond creepy.. said he was helping JA that she would come to him for help... and that it was TA that released all those male pheromones that kept JA addicted... I guess creepy guys really need some thing to lie to themselves about so that they think they have a chance with a normal woman!! Laughing

The video with the new BF since being in prison..yep getting his 15 min of fame the easy way... off JA's back!! (so many things could be said here but!!! )

She is an interesting cast of characters though... the sultry "smoking hot" vixen/siren... the little naive innocent librarian.... the obnoxious arrogant defendant with the prosecution... the girl has more sides to her than a fancy cut diamond... only she is no gem!

Gee thanks, and welcome!
Ha ha, that IS actually me in the photo! Hubby and I are historical reenactors---(You can see more here:) http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com
and
www.thecountryladyantiques.com if you want to 'visit'!

Doesn't that Gus make your skin crawl??!! OMG I hadn't even heard that about the pheromones! GUS said that??? How did that guy get anyone to marry him! Lol!

Tee hee, maybe Jodi and Brian are now having 'phone sex'...from JAIL!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 am

In Session‏ @InSession
LIVE coverage of the #JodiArias trial starts at 12:30 P.M. ET on In Session! She's back for the second day of cross-examination!

https://twitter.com/InSession

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am

One of the best 'call ins' to JVM last week regarding all the whoo-ha about whether Mr. Martinez was "too rough" on Jodi...
A lady called from Michigan and said she thought he was wonderful and that this "is no CUPCAKE PARTY fer godsake"!
(lol)
Go Juan!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 am

I'm looking at all the shower pics in a line... I don't think he knew she was there... He's taking a shower, I don't think it's odd to stand there and let the water hit you and think... I looks like that's what he's doing to me, he went off on her the other day thru text messages and turned around and fell for her crap again and slept with her... Like he's beating himself up over it... Washing off the sin and asking himself what in the hell did I just do?
5:27:18 I think is when he spots her taking pics... 5:29:20 scared face, he knows that this isn't good, she's either saying something to him taunting or he sees a weapon...
5:30:30 he's sitting on the shower floor
5:31:14 is the ceiling lights
5:32:16 her dragging him down the hall
5:33:32 bloody hallway

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis#!/photo.php?fbid=10200407522047044&set=o.160510210691796&type=1&theater
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

she could of gotten all these shots by zooming in... she could of hid around the corner of the hallway or maybe the closet doorway...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 am

Bmore wrote:I'm looking at all the shower pics in a line... I don't think he knew she was there... He's taking a shower, I don't think it's odd to stand there and let the water hit you and think... I looks like that's what he's doing to me, he went off on her the other day thru text messages and turned around and fell for her crap again and slept with her... Like he's beating himself up over it... Washing off the sin and asking himself what in the hell did I just do?
5:27:18 I think is when he spots her taking pics... 5:29:20 scared face, he knows that this isn't good, she's either saying something to him taunting or he sees a weapon...

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis#!/photo.php?fbid=10200407522047044&set=o.160510210691796&type=1&theater

I agree...I don't think he knew right away that she was there. (I think it was only a few seconds later that he did see her though.) When he went into the bathroom to take the shower, it was her chance to get the knife and have it with her when she went into the bathroom and took some photos, probably appealing to his vanity.

I do not think that he looks scared in that one close-up 'face shot' however. He looks kind of sad or resigned to me. I think that she was probably badgering or hinting to him about the Cancun trip, or otherwise being 'possessive'; He looks like he's thinking "Oh, geez---This was a mistake. I wish she'd leave". I think she was there in front of him with the camera, and he was looking directly at her at that point. I do not think that she took that photo surrepticiously; she was IN the room and he knew it. It was before she brought out the knife, which I am sure shocked the hell out of him.

I agree that IMMEDIATELY AFTER 5:27:18 she began stabbing him. He was most definitely still in the shower at that moment. I believe he was still facing her, and the 'heart stab' was the FIRST one. I think that when she did pull out the knife, she stabbed that first wound immediately. He didn't have time to actually SEE the knife, look scared or react.
Somewhere around the 5:31:00 time, he staggered to the sink, bleeding over it. I think this is where and when he was stabbed in the back. At this point he's also trying to fight her off.

I also agree with you that around 5:32:00 he is moving down the hall, probably trying to get to a phone or get help some way...I think she may have been stabbing him in the hall. He's pretty much incapacitated when he hits his bedroom and she slits his throat, and as you say, is dragging him down the hall to bathroom again by 5:33:32

I can't understand WHY she bothered to drag him back to the bathroom. She could have shot and left him in that spot by the bedroom door. Was it some kind of crazy irrational attempt to hide him?
Can't figure why she went to that trouble...What was the reasoning behind it?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:54 am

Bmore wrote:I'm looking at all the shower pics in a line... I don't think he knew she was there... He's taking a shower, I don't think it's odd to stand there and let the water hit you and think... I looks like that's what he's doing to me, he went off on her the other day thru text messages and turned around and fell for her crap again and slept with her... Like he's beating himself up over it... Washing off the sin and asking himself what in the hell did I just do?

I hadn't looked at the pics with that in mind... I can see it... I guess because there were shots of intimate body parts of both of them that day prior to TA's horrific death I had just assumed that they were taken with his permission. As JA thinks of herself as a photographer/artist. Timeline is going to be critical in this.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 am

I think she was going to try and clean up but it was to much of a mess... Didn't the room-mates say the carpet shampooer was out in the middle of the floor in an odd place and they thought maybe TA was going to shampoo the carpets because some things were moved? Since the shampooer remained there for days one of them put it back... I think that's what I remember... I think she was going to use it but realized it would just be to much...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

@ 18thCentury I noticed in most of the pictures of the couple that are online he never really looks like the happy in-love guy. He seemed to be sad in alot of the shots.. JMOO even the pic of them in the water (she is holding his face towards the camera) I wondered what that was about!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 pm

justanopinion wrote:@ 18thCentury I noticed in most of the pictures of the couple that are online he never really looks like the happy in-love guy. He seemed to be sad in alot of the shots.. JMOO even the pic of them in the water (she is holding his face towards the camera) I wondered what that was about!

Oh yeah... So many people have commented on how he is hardly ever smiling in their 'couple' photos! Also, do you notice how in some SHE is touching HIM---hand on his chin in bathing suit photo, etc., but he is rarely reciprocating the PDA thing...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Bmore wrote:I think she was going to try and clean up but it was to much of a mess... Didn't the room-mates say the carpet shampooer was out in the middle of the floor in an odd place and they thought maybe TA was going to shampoo the carpets because some things were moved? Since the shampooer remained there for days one of them put it back... I think that's what I remember... I think she was going to use it but realized it would just be to much...

Gee, I never heard a word about any carpet shampooer...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

I want to say I read that about the shampooer, if I'm wrong someone please let me know..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Per Vinnie Politan on InSession (TruTV), less than 20 minutes away from trial starting today!

Should be an interesting day in the court room!

Go . . . Juan Martinez.

~ ~ ~ Justice for Travis Alexander! ~ ~ ~
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Got 'In Session' on now. Ready to watch for the afternoon...Sure hoping for some fireworks and shockers!
Want to see Jodi stammer around and/or lose it...
She really is arrogant and stupid if she actually thinks she can hold up to Juan Martinez for the duration of this cross.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I personally have been looking forward to today all weekend. I know that Juan is going to get to the point about the magazines and what that Matt may have to do with it. On Thursday night it was worse that a 'cliffhanger' of a popular TV show, wondering where he was going with this new (to me) evidence (magazines). I was gob-smacked. This is already very damning IMO, and I think we are in store for more eye brow raises when we get the rest of the story!
After the slow water torture that Nurmi and JA put us through for weeks, I am loving every word and nuance of the cross!
God, I love to see Martinez work! Nothing would please me more than if Jodi comes completely unglued at some point during this trial...

Do you think Martinez will even bring it up again? I'm thinking not. He's paving the way for Jodi to worry about it and then come up with another fantastical and detailed story about how she is not to blame whatsoever and that anyone of those 4 other guards could have done this to set her up.

Jodi will want to "clear the air" on re-direct.

This is ONE of Martinez' strategies. Just like when "the State rests" caught us all off guard. He paved the way for Jodi to come and "fill in the gaps"
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 pm

oooohhh Joey Jackson saying Juan should "step on her neck" more. Thinks Mr. Martinez should not be letting J. get away with smirking, etc.
HOPEFULLY that is what Juan has in mind for today. I don't think he will disappoint us in the end. I think Juan is very much aware and in control of exactly what is going down in there. Maybe he is "letting her get away" with a few things because he knows she is sinking her own ship, and he is 'choosing his battle' and will pounce when appropriate!---I think Jodi is 'goin' down!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:oooohhh Joey Jackson saying Juan should "step on her neck" more. Thinks Mr. Martinez should not be letting J. get away with smirking, etc.
HOPEFULLY that is what Juan has in mind for today. I don't think he will disappoint us in the end. I think Juan is very much aware and in control of exactly what is going down in there. Maybe he is "letting her get away" with a few things because he knows she is sinking her own ship, and he is 'choosing his battle' and will pounce when appropriate!---I think Jodi is 'goin' down!

Yeah, like "is there something you find funny Ms Arias?" LOL

Call her out every time she smirks
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:I personally have been looking forward to today all weekend. I know that Juan is going to get to the point about the magazines and what that Matt may have to do with it. On Thursday night it was worse that a 'cliffhanger' of a popular TV show, wondering where he was going with this new (to me) evidence (magazines). I was gob-smacked. This is already very damning IMO, and I think we are in store for more eye brow raises when we get the rest of the story!

Do you think Martinez will even bring it up again? I'm thinking not. He's paving the way for Jodi to worry about it and then come up with another fantastical and detailed story about how she is not to blame whatsoever and that anyone of those 4 other guards could have done this to set her up.

Jodi will want to "clear the air" on re-direct.

This is ONE of Martinez' strategies. Just like when "the State rests" caught us all off guard. He paved the way for Jodi to come and "fill in the gaps"

At the end of Thursday, Juan was most definitely going somewhere with this magazine code incident. Matt has SOMETHING to do with it, and the "you f----- up" was seemingly directed at him.
I think Juan was just giving us part of the story and then switched topics deliberately because the end of the day was near. I think we will shortly hear the rest of the 'code' story and that it is BIG! I think it will impeach Jodi bigtime...No way is Juan just leaving that up in the air with no resolution---It's coming....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

interesting how she boo-hoos during direct and smirks during cross... It's the same subject matter... How is it sad or funny depending on who's asking the questions? He should put up a pic of TA dead in the shower and ask if it's funny because that's what were talking about...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

dave hall is turning over the video of TA shooting the gun to both S and D... State will call him as a witness. D said no he comments and watches the trial... He now can be called as a witness but can't watch the trial of go on TV anymore...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Jodi Arias Trial

Live Stream:

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm

they just started video of her with Det. F when she got arrested... it started playing before he wanted it to and she said maybe 3 words and he cut it off and was like whoa... D was objecting, approach...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm

The defense really doesn't want Dave Hall called to the stand. Big bad idea right there LOL

Jodi digs her own grave quite nicely
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 pm

she said she was with det. f against her will.... OMG
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

we can't supena God... lol....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:58 pm

this is getting sooooooo awesome!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

she's not smiling now... he did the suicide cut and imagine how TA felt when you stabbed him in the chest.... Oh yes, he went there!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

she's about to cry
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh, look - she's crying now. Nice Job!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

that was awesome!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

wow nice dig at her... it hurt when she nicked herself... can she imagine how it hurt TA!! Omg you all are way too fast
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 pm

BLOODY RIGHT it hurt.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 pm

YAT-ZEE!!

He just nailed her a$$!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I like how he keeps saying the wrong thing so she'll correct him and he goes so you do remember that... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 pm

OMG, WHOO HOO, go Juan! He says how much it must have hurt T. to be stabbed.
Her nose gets red and she whips up tears.
SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!!! WHAT A MANIPULATING BITCH!
I just hope the jury sees what a self serving phony she is!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 pm

He needs to keep at her- like trying to crack a nut, without letting up so she can recover and regain her composure!

Seems like she is HONESTLY emotional for a change!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Bmore wrote:I like how he keeps saying the wrong thing so she'll correct him and he goes so you do remember that... lol

Yes!

She remembers everything, be-yotch!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm

I really like how he is directing her to show that she is a controlling B****. "so based on something someone told you , you are correcting the prosecutor" wow
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Now she's faking the emotion.....SIGH!

Hope he can get her back to the point of true emotion!

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

she just stumbled and said ryan burns was an alibi then corrected herself with afterthought....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:31 pm

i see where this is going... she faked it with Ryan just like the last day with Travis she faked it by having sex with him then killing him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:33 pm

If I stabbed someone, maybe even a few times, then ran from the scene - I MIGHT not be sure they are dead. I MIGHT be in a fog. I MIGHT be unsure of it all.

If I decapitated a man, I would be CERTAIN they were dead.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 pm

interesting that she says she doesn't know or trys to add stuff when she is trying to figure out where the prosecutor is going with the line of questioning..

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next