Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report

4 posters

Go down

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  Empty Caylee's DCF 12 page final report

Post by shannonmiami Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

This report is all the evidence anyone would need to find KC QUILTY! Oh yeah, and 12 mildly intelligent jurors that could read it!
I also noticed in it that GA and Cindy didn't cooperate with DCF when they wanted to interview them. Pisses me off too!
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0811/28835048.pdf

i hope link works... if not i guess you could copy & paste

XOXO, shannnon Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  839314
shannonmiami
shannonmiami

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  Empty Re: Caylee's DCF 12 page final report

Post by Piper Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

Hi Shannon - thanks for the link. Yes, this report tells the entire story. There is no doubt. It also confirms that the mother (Casey) is the caregiver responsible for the verified maltreatments of Death, Threatened Harm and Failure to Protect. One of the jurors stated they didn't know who Caylee's caregiver was or something to that effect. And G & C sure dodged them, they tried many times to meet with them but you're right, they would not cooperate. I'm sure this report was available to the 12 village idiots, maybe they are also illiterate.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Since this report has just been released to the public, do you think it was available for the jurors to see during the trial? If it was, then they certainly didn't read it, or if they did, they were not smart enough to understand what it was saying.

I guess we will never get over this travesty of justice, but there still has to be something they can prosecute Casey, George and Cindy for. I am still hoping they all get to spend some time in the pen, not just the local jail.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmiami Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Me too, Mama. I wouldn't mind seeing at the very least, Cindy doing some time for some of her lies and behavior ( like washing kc's clothes & car )! Makes me so sick!!

piper, did you just have your B-day Too??!! we are both Leos!!! mine was aug, 10th. Happy birthday, my fellow lioness!!

As far as the report's availability to the jurors, i don't think it was actually. i think i heard on TV that they just released it. but these idiots wouldn't have voted any different. i truly believe they were just freakin too anxious to get outta there. they knew there would've been a lot more evidence to sit though for any other guilty counts. plus they definitely used jose's lies as an excuse to even utter the words "reasonable doubt" in that jury room. Even though they knew they were lies!

I do have a tinsy bit of hope for kc to stay in trouble now that she's back on probation. i'm also still hopeful jose gets whats coming to him for how unethical he behaved in this case. I can't stand that guy, he makes me sick for calling Roy crunk morally bankrupt... i don't know why, he said even worse things about GA. but that just rubbed me the wrong way. for him to get away with those comments about the person that finally got caylee out of the TRASH her own mother left her in- just unbelievable how nasty he is in my eyes! it's one thing to defend his guilty client, but to dare disparage the one person that basically saved this little baby!!?? what a scum bag jose is!!
shannonmiami
shannonmiami

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I totally agree with everything you said shannon.

Sorry, I didn't know it was your birthday on Wednesday. So,

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  605764 Happy belated birthday to you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 pm

shannonmiami wrote:Me too, Mama. I wouldn't mind seeing at the very least, Cindy doing some time for some of her lies and behavior ( like washing kc's clothes & car )! Makes me so sick!!

piper, did you just have your B-day Too??!! we are both Leos!!! mine was aug, 10th. Happy birthday, my fellow lioness!!

As far as the report's availability to the jurors, i don't think it was actually. i think i heard on TV that they just released it. but these idiots wouldn't have voted any different. i truly believe they were just freakin too anxious to get outta there. they knew there would've been a lot more evidence to sit though for any other guilty counts. plus they definitely used jose's lies as an excuse to even utter the words "reasonable doubt" in that jury room. Even though they knew they were lies!

I do have a tinsy bit of hope for kc to stay in trouble now that she's back on probation. i'm also still hopeful jose gets whats coming to him for how unethical he behaved in this case. I can't stand that guy, he makes me sick for calling Roy crunk morally bankrupt... i don't know why, he said even worse things about GA. but that just rubbed me the wrong way. for him to get away with those comments about the person that finally got caylee out of the TRASH her own mother left her in- just unbelievable how nasty he is in my eyes! it's one thing to defend his guilty client, but to dare disparage the one person that basically saved this little baby!!?? what a scum bag jose is!!

Yeah, and Jose and Casey both knew they were skating out on a clercial error in regards to the probation. He's a lowlife lawyer covering a murdering felon. I was glad to see Judge Perry bring this to attention, but what will happen with it?

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  605764 Shannon! My fellow Leo!

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Piper, do you think Jose will be sanctioned for his actions? Can he be disbarred for these indiscretions?

I sure hope so.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 am

Caylee's DCF 12 page final report  605764 (belated) Shannon!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

sitemama wrote:Piper, do you think Jose will be sanctioned for his actions? Can he be disbarred for these indiscretions?

I sure hope so.

I don't have a clue! Since the Judge called him out in this order, I sure hope something comes of it. He's a real POS, that's for sure.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down