Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10

5 posters

Go down

LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10 Empty LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10 Empty Re: LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10

Post by Cali Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I wish that I could read this full-screen and scroll down, and never have the damn page disappear like it has done several times. These interviews are good!
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10 Empty Re: LE Supplemental Report Released w/Letters 4/06/10

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Is it not working right?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm

This info is what brought the letters and the affair to light....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 am

I read the entire LE report, and where I first felt sorry for Robin, thinking she got a raw deal of 10 years - after reading the testimony of the S. Hernandez, the prison guard, they contradict each other regarding what kind of contact Robin and Casey had, the guard claims no physical contact on her watch, yet Robin claims she was allowed to spend a night in Casey's call. Oh what a tangled web we weave?? Who is more believable?? I am not gambling any money on this one.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 am

The transcripts of these inmate's statements are all very interesting indeed.. Cecelia "Skye" Benhaida, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams.......

When Maya states that Casey wasn't worried about doing the time, she was worried about what people would think of her. She didn't want her father and brother to hate her. I wonder why she didn't include her mother in that statement? Because Cindy always let her off the hook in the past?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 pm

When I was reading the transcript of Robyn's interview the last 10 pages or so were blank. It just quit right after she was asked if she was going to spill 100%. Did anyone else have that problem? I was reading from WFTV's site.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 pm

KB-try this one, page 49 starts part 2.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2010/0406/23070076.pdf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Awesome! Thanks Jules I'm gonna try it now! hug
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm

I haven't read all of this yet, only up to page 107 and temporarily lost power. (A storm came through with a tornado spotted by the weather service 5 miles from my house! I don't think it touched down anywhere, so that's great! But we got windy wind which put the power out while the trees smacked into the ancient and already sagging power lines! Ah, rural living.) Anyway....my thoughts are about River's interview with LE.

Casey's guilt in all this aside, because that's a given....if what River is saying about George knowing Caylee was dead and taking up money at the tent under false pretenses, then WOW!

She even said he got mad has heck at Cindy when she went to do an interview and didn't get the money upfront! She said he hollered at Cindy over the phone that she was supposed to get the fkin' money first!

I hope LE can prove George knew ( if he did know, which I think he did).
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 am

It stuck in my mind last night reading the interview with Robyn Adams that she was very cautious talking about anything she observed regarding Casey. I find it strange that Robyn claimed she felt so much "sympathy" for Casey.I believe that there were some "mistruths" in her statements, and some deliberate "omissions". I wonder if Robyn was reluctant to "squeal" on Casey as she herself had a long prison term to serve, and criminals tend to "punish" squealers.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 am

I have to eat my words on the "relationship" that River had with George Anthony. I couldn't imagine George daring to cheat on Cindy, controlling as she was. But this testimony from River is believable, and paints a completely different picture of George the snake oil salesman. George tried to portray himself as the grieving unconsolable grandpa of Caylee. Behind the scenes he was calling the media to get more publicity, therefore reaping more donations. Wonder what he did with the money River gave him. He may have started his own stash, knowing that after the trial is over Cindy was sure to kick his mooching sponging a$$ out. I hope that LE goes after the slimy top POS at KidFinders. Amazing he tried blackmailing River for money, and he threatened to spread stories about her and George. I an inclined to believe River when she said she was not intimate with George. Pop...here's to your deflation...Georgie Porky.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 am

My head is reeling from the connection of River and Skye to the Anthonys including Skye to the same jail Casey was in during the same time.

So Skye was a jail trustee? I looked that up and it seems a trustee is one who is trusted to be able to work at the jail while serving time there.

Skye also apparently passed notes for Casey to the other inmates R and M, which I guess she was able to do while 'working'....like maybe she collected trash or something from the different cells?...but whatever she was doing she was able to walk past the different cells and she was involved in the letters!

All the while George is seeing River during this same time!

I'm smelling a hinkypoo in this somewhere! It's just too coincidental for my skeptical mind to believe The Ants- including Casey- didn't know River and/or Skye before Casey got arrested. Or at least know OF them.

George is giving descriptions of Zanny that match River down to her Asian tattoo all the way down her arm! Except for his saying she was a 10, but that's in the eye of the beholder so I'll let that slide. He's obviously trying to pin River as being Zanny!

George is blackmailing River too! What was he going to tell on her? What stories could he spread that would be worthy of blackmailing? Were they involved in something besides their friendly visitations that didn't include sex?

And I still can't fathom River not going to the police with what George told her, especially after Caylee's remains were found AND then after she 'was hurt' by George's sudden disinterest in her. Did she not go because she didn't want to be connected to the case? What kept her from being a hero?

Well, she was connected in a small way already by hanging out with George at the kidfinder's tent. Did she actually help search for Caylee? Or did she not bother, just like George didn't bother, because she knew there was no point in it?

River also indicates George was making money off Caylee's death on purpose for himself to enjoy! She was disgusted to find out he was in a restaurant eating and drinking beer after he'd told her he was broke and she'd given him money. She says his remark about that was that his granddaughter was missing but that didn't mean he couldn't drink a beer. And she said he laughed!

River also said in her interview that Linda was keeping names of the people who stopped by the tent and said they'd help. But George never suggested to any of them to find Tim Miller and help, nor did he call any of them to do his own search! he just took names for no intended use, and their donations in the jar!...which River somehow knew was between 80 and 100 bucks a day!

And what about River's posting SUICIDE PACT? With whom?

I can't quite figure out what the hinky is here, but the story they want to tell that George and River met casually while River was interested in helping this poor barf man find his missing alive daughter, then comforting him at her home for a year with no sex going on and giving him money for food and his house payment..well, it's not setting well with me.

Skye's in the jail with Casey. River's involved with George. Skye is knowing (via River) who Casey is and why she's in jail. Skye helps Casey pass letters. And the one inmate who saved the letters did so and shared them in the hopes of it helping HER case?

How would it help her case to help them get something on Casey? Was there something about her case that ties to Casey? Did they run the same circles perhaps?

Wasn't that inmate, Robyn? And wasn't she in for being involved in a murder of a person who was then found in a retention pond in Orange County? What was in the letters she wrote to Casey that we haven't seen?

I'm full of suspicions and questions today! With nothing but confusion for answers! LOL

Last edited by LottieM on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong emoticon!)
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down