Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

+12
khintx
Estee
Justice4all
Snaz
randilynn
Cali
sitemama
Taxes101
LottieM
FystyAngel
Piper
Julie
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams Empty Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Julie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Casey Anthony's Letters Prompt Investigation

http://www.wesh.com/video/22891182/index.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Julie Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 am

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing cited a source who had read the letters and said they contained “ramblings,” “references to food” and “very few references to Caylee.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-did-she-commit-a-cardinal-sin-with-those-jail-notes.html

Did she commit a cardinal sin with those jail notes?

posted by halboedeker on March, 19 2010 6:21 PM

The judge ruled that Casey Anthony is indigent, and local TV stations put the story near the top of evening newscasts.

“Taxpayers are going to have to pay Casey Anthony’s defense bills,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Darrell Greene said in opening tonight’s 5 o’clock newscast.

But the stations quickly turned to other Anthony issues: notes that she wrote in jail, money that her defense team spent, and the woman who says she was George Anthony’s mistress.

The Orange County Jail is launching an investigation into letters that Anthony wrote to fellow inmates. Court documents put the number of notes that Anthony wrote at 258 pages. WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained the investigation will focus on allegations “that a jail guard here helped Casey Anthony and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.”

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing cited a source who had read the letters and said they contained “ramblings,” “references to food” and “very few references to Caylee.” Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“She’s talking about her case, she’s committing a cardinal sin,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who does legal analysis for WESH. “Don’t talk about your case to anybody in jail.”

Hornsby also said: “The amount of notes isn’t very shocking to me. Inmates have nothing else to do while they’re in jail. The question is how this girl got these notes back and forth to Casey Anthony.”

WFTV and WOFL-Channel 35 focused on the $275,000 that the Anthony defense team had spent before running out of cash.

Judge Stan Strickland today wanted an explanation of how defense attorney Jose Baez had spent money beyond the $112,500 they’ve accounted for, plus $10,000 to public-relations expert Marti Mackenzie.

WFTV’s Belich said: “Behind closed doors, he [Baez] apparently explained how he spent the other $152,500 dollars that was left. … We have not gotten any paper work about how Baez spent his money, but we’re trying to get it. Starting now, taxpayers will pay for Casey’s experts, investigators and other costs, which her new attorney Cheney Mason says could amount to $200,000.”

WOFL’s Holly Bristow said: “Attorney Jose Baez did have a big file with him. He had to show the judge where Casey’s money has been spent. .. This afternoon, Baez did have to bring facts and figures into the judge’s chambers. It was all done behind closed doors. I asked where the money has gone, but he wouldn’t answer any of my questions.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone talked to Crystal Holloway, the woman also known as River Cruz who says she was George Anthony’s mistress. Holloway alleges that George said granddaughter Caylee died in “an accident that snowballed out of control.”

“He has known, him and Cindy both have known she has been deceased,” Holloway told Pipitone.

Caylee’s grandparents deny that statement, Pipitone said. George Anthony, through his lawyer, had denied the affair as well.

More about this alleged affair is likely to come out in discovery that will be released, possibly Monday.

Last edited by Julie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Julie Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 am

A corrections department representative said he anticipates an internal investigation at the Orange County Jail to determine whether a corrections officer helped the women correspond. Meanwhile, sources said Anthony made several statements in the letters that prosecutors will try to use against her in her upcoming murder trial.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Letters Prompt Investigation
Investigation Could Result In Disciplinary Action

POSTED: 3:37 pm EDT March 19, 2010
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EDT March 19, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County corrections officer face disciplinary action for shuffling secret notes between Casey Anthony and another inmate.

Anthony allegedly wrote 50 letters to another inmate that amounted to more than 250 pages in her own handwriting.

A representative for the Orange County Department of Corrections said the letters were a a violation of security protocol. Any corrections officer who facilitated the correspondence could face punishment, as well as Anthony herself.

Prosectors alleged Anthony was somehow able to exchange the letters with Robyn Adam, who is being referred to by Anthony's defense team as a "jailhouse snitch." According to court documents there are 258 pages believed to be handwritten by Anthony.

"The amount of notes isn't very shocking. The question is how tough was it to get the notes back and forth to the other inmate?" defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

A corrections department representative said he anticipates an internal investigation at the Orange County Jail to determine whether a corrections officer helped the women correspond. Meanwhile, sources said Anthony made several statements in the letters that prosecutors will try to use against her in her upcoming murder trial.

"If she's talking about her case, she's committing a cardinal sin. Don't talk about your case to anybody in jail," Hornsby said.

Adams pleaded guilty to drug charges and was sentenced to 10 years in a federal prison. Besides the letters, court papers indicated investigators have interviewed her twice in the last 30 days.

According to sources, Adams' statements about what Anthony told her will also be useful to the prosecution.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Jail Launches Investigation Into Casey Anthony Letters

Posted: 5:34 pm EDT March 19,2010
Updated: 7:01 pm EDT March 19,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County jail Friday launched its own investigation into at least one corrections officer accused of helping Casey Anthony exchange letters with her jail pen pal. But Casey probably won't get in trouble for that pen pal, even though the rules of her high-risk solitary confinement were broken.

'SECRET' LETTERS: Judge Unseals Motion | Read Motion
VIDEO REPORT: Letters Lead To Investigation

The jail's policy places the blame on jail guards for this kind of thing if they were involved, so Casey might not face any repercussions.

Jail guard Silva Hernandez might, though. This happened about a year ago and Hernandez had already been transferred from Casey's building before this came to light.

“Orange County Corrections has started an internal investigation into issues uncovered in an FDLE investigation mentioned in court documents yesterday. The court document indicates that letters or notes were passed between Casey Anthony and at least one other inmate,” Allen Moore wrote in a release from Orange County Correction emailed Friday afternoon.

The director of the Orange County jail was told late Thursday to start an internal investigation into allegations that surfaced during the Casey Anthony murder investigation that a jail guard helped Casey and another inmate exchange letters, which is not allowed.

“I think it's very serious. That's not what they're there for. They're there to protect everyone. If they're in protective custody, that's what it means,” Orange County Public Safety Director Mike McCoy said.

Casey is in protective custody in the female detention center, Dorm L, which is where jail guard Silva Hernandez worked for a year, starting January 2008 when she was hired. Casey was there at least since October 2008.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams 22892690_200X113

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that Casey befriended two inmates in dorm L, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams. Derkovic later admitted to choking a 15-year-old girl to death while someone else held her down. Adams was convicted of federal drug charges, along with her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer.

Investigators say they have 50 notes and letters Casey passed to Adams, apparently with the guard's help. They say Adams gave those letters to a mysterious third party.

Orange County Deputy Anthony Whitmore was also interviewed by FDLE for as of yet unknown reasons. Whitmore was hailed as a hero almost six years ago for helping rescue a badly injured officer, but has also been investigated twice by his department, once for allegedly stealing a magazine.

Hernandez works at the jail's booking center and will stay there during the investigation. She and any others who might have been involved could face discipline, but probably not criminal charges.

The defense has 14 days left to file a motion if it wants to keep Casey’s pen pal letters sealed.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22891930/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am

So KC befriended a drug addict/dealer and a woman that strangled a 15 year old to death.........I wonder if KC asked her about neckbreaking techniques. barf Birds of a feather....

I hope they aren't ruled as sealed, it will be interesting to read them.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am

I got pretty heated last night, before finally signing off & going to bed. Everything that has happened with this case (this week) has just completely turned my stomach. With all of the twists & turns, it has sort of "kicked the wind out of my sails" so to speak. Just for the time being, I'm sure.

None of these letters should be sealed. If the corrections people were involved, WHY will there be no sort of charges? I hope that they at least get fired.

It just seems to me that Caylee's JUSTICE is forgotten. A little girls life was snuffed out by her mother and we have lawyers coming out of the walls, like a nasty cockroach, taking on her defense "FOR FUN" (his words, not mine). You would think this POS would want to help the PROSECUTION instead!?!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 am

Sometimes it is hard to believe in our justice system. When you see things like this case, it makes it hard to trust the system. I have been thinking a lot lately about OJ. I pray that KC doesn't get off scott free for this. Caylee deserves better, EVEN IF her own family diesn't think so.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 am

Caylee has been forgotten in this entire freak show. In my opinion, since the guard is involved the defense shouldn't have any say in regards to the letters.........I knew KC couldn't just be sitting there twiddling her thumbs and reading her bible. With her texting days over, she had to pick up the pen and paper. It's interesting that this Adams woman saved them and handed them over to another party. Maybe she was trying to get KC to give up information on herself..who knows.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 am

I thought about that recently too. With all of the twists & turns, and characters added to this case, practically daily, Caylee does gets overshadowed at times, especially the last week or two.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 am

One thing for sure, Casey can't exist without weaving a tale, so it must be very hard for her to sit there with no one to lie to and convince of her innocence. I'd guess all she wrote about was how she'd been done wrong and of course she probably complained alot about how lame authority figures are and probably made fun of a few people. Someone said she did complain about the food in those letters. If there's anything useful in those letters it's a sure bet it was an attempt to manipulate something.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 am

I agree Lottie........if nothing else, they will be good for a little entertainment to read them. Writings from the evil baby killer, whining about food!!!!!! Priorities, priorities..
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm

(whiney voice) "These cheesiedoodles are staaaaaaaale."

I wonder what else is in those letters that the articles have said would be "damning to her defense", per WFTV.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams Empty Letters....

Post by Taxes101 Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm

If these letters are "damning for the defense"... maybe Casey bragged about her female powers of persuasion over Jose by way of leaking some personal info about what went on in his office all those hours they were "working" on her case"....... That would put Jose in some hot water......I would LOVE to find out that she did a kiss and tell on him....LOL!

Taxes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome Taxes101! Now that's a thought! Talk about your "bombshell"... Laughing
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome Taxes101. That is a strange name for someone to select at this time of the year. I just had to send in my checks for a total of $1424.00, so it is hard for me to look at your name and not shudder. LOL Just kidding

I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Welcome Taxes101!

that would be 'fun' to find out Casey leaked more about him that eating licorice with him. hehehe

Did Baez speak at the hearing the other day, other than to be interrogated?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I would love to know what went on in Baez' office everyday. I think a lot of it was combing thru pictures to sell for Caylee's blood money. I would love nothing more than to see some dirt...LOL
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Maybe Casey thought she'd be able to rake in some money from her secret letters, and did not include any truthful incriminating comments.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Cali wrote:Maybe Casey thought she'd be able to rake in some money from her secret letters, and did not include any truthful incriminating comments.

THAT is the most likely scenario.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 am

Taxes101 wrote:If these letters are "damning for the defense"... maybe Casey bragged about her female powers of persuasion over Jose by way of leaking some personal info about what went on in his office all those hours they were "working" on her case"....... That would put Jose in some hot water......I would LOVE to find out that she did a kiss and tell on him....LOL!

Welcome Taxes101. You've got a really interesting point here.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taxes101 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 am

Thanks for all the "Welcomes"! I usually only read....but, thought I would add my 2cents of speculation on what was so "damning" to the defense about Casey's little pen pal letters with her sorority sisters!! She has such a huge ego....it just seems she would brag about her new attorney boy-FIEND.....and maybe add a few juicy (embarrassing) details.... haha!

Taxes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 am

Taxes ~ you may have hit the nail on the head. Casey does have an inflated ego, and very well may have bragged about her big catch.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:54 pm

stolen documents (if that is what they claim.. and i figure that is the argument).. are admissible in court if the attorneys (state) had no hand in the theft or acquirement of said documents.

so.. if these are letters addressed to the other inmate, they upon delivery, are HER property, and she can hand them over to whomever she sees fit without penalty.

and.. as long as the prosecution had nothing to do with the guards actions in passing the notes (i.e. asking them to allow it for evidence) they should very well be in the clear.

i am not sure what could be in these letters.. KC seems so self centered .. i dont see her talking about anything BUT herself..

UNLESS.. she has a LOT of $$$ stashed away from all her and her families blood money deals, she very well could have bragged about how rich she will be when she "gets out".. just a thought.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:09 pm

As I understand it, the letters were in the possession of a third inmate, and she freely handed them over to the authorities.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation

Posted: 3:51 pm EDT March 31,2010
Updated: 4:18 pm EDT March 31,2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla
. -- WFTV found out the jail guard who allegedly helped Casey Anthony write an inmate pen pal in jail is now on suspension. Jail guard Silvia Hernandez is still being paid while the investigation plays out.

Hernandez was commended in one of her reviews for having a pleasant demeanor and keeping control of her dorm, which was Casey's dorm, at the female detention center, but she's now under investigation for being a little too pleasant to Casey and her two friends there.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams Video'SECRET' LETTERS: Judge Unseals Motion | Read Motion

Accused murderer Casey Anthony wrote 50 letters, 258 pages, to inmate drug dealer Robyn Adams at the Orange County jail. Those letters, still being kept secret from the public, have added to the damning evidence against Casey in the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Also, there's another problem. Both Casey and Robyn were in protective custody at the jail when the letters were exchanged, which means they were not to have any contact or communication with one another. Hernandez is now under suspension with pay while the jail investigates whether she passed the letters from Casey to Robyn, as Robyn told investigators.

Hernandez was assigned to Dorm L as soon as she was hired and worked there for about a year before being transferred. Hernandez worked for the state prison system in Lake County before going to work at the jail. She's been disciplined for absences and tardiness, and once for not reporting her use of force to break up a fight between two inmates. She has also been praised for her writing skills and documentation, but she apparently did not document that she helped Casey write letters to Robyn.

The jail investigation could take another two weeks. Casey remains in Dorm L, but Robyn is now in federal prison.

The defense has until Friday to decide whether to ask the judge to seal Casey's letters from the public. The judge has already said he's not inclined to seal them.

WFTV was told the letters hold relevant and damning information about Casey and the murder case against her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23015626/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Anthony Letters Prompt Officer's Suspension

http://www.wesh.com/video/23022056/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Guard is Relieved of Duty

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23023898/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm

WESH explains how guard helped inmates exchange letters

posted by halboedeker on April, 1 2010 6:34 PM

A jail guard felt sorry for Casey Anthony and another inmate at Orange County Jail and helped the two exchange letters, WESH-Channel 2 reported tonight.

Guard Silvia Hernandez befriended inmate Robyn Adams and helped Adamscommunicate with Anthony through a small vent and hide letters in a common area, WESH’s Bob Kealing said.

Hernandez reportedly received nothing from the two women, and becauseof that, the toughest punishment she faces is losing her job, Kealing added.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Adams is a drug dealer who is now in federal prison. A jail investigation into what happened with the letters continues.

Anthony wrote 50 letters to Adams. ”Sources familiar with the information say the state could find it very useful in the case against Casey Anthony,” Kealing said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-how-guard-helped-inmates-exchange-letters.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Anthony Letters Prompt Officer's Suspension
Officer Suspended With Pay

POSTED: 5:40 pm EDT March 31, 2010
UPDATED: 5:48 pm EDT April 1, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
A corrections officer connected to Casey Anthony was placed on leave after being accused of passing notes between Anthony and another jail inmate.

Authorities said Anthony wrote as many as 50 letters that may have been passed on by an officer to another inmate, and in the correspondence, there may be some useful information for prosecutors.

In an interoffice memorandum to Correctional Officer Silvia Hernandez, the chief of the Orange County Corrections Department wrote, "You are to immediately surrender any county badge.

"Hernandez was placed on relief duty with with pay while an investigation is completed into whether or not she passed the notes.

One of the inmates who apparently received the notes is Robyn Adams, who was referred to by Anthony's defense team as a "jailhouse snitch." Adams faces 10 years in federal prison.

A representative for the Orange County Jail said they would not confirm why Hernandez is being disciplined and if it is tied to an ongoing investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The memorandum went on to say that Hernandez will be "transferred to day shift for record keeping and
accountability purposes effective immediately.

"WESH 2 News recently reported that the Orange County Jail had started an investigationAnthony and
another inmate.

According to court documents, 258 pages are believed to have been handwritten by Anthony. As for what is contained in the letters, few people seem to know. According to a source who has read dozens of them, Anthony writes about food and rambles on. The source said there wasn't anything about Anthony's slain daughter.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23017611/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Casey Anthony: When is the deadline on her jail letters?

Posted by halboedeker on April, 2 2010 5:37 PM

What’s the deadline for Casey Anthony’s defense team to review letters she wrote to another inmate? Good question, because we have disagreement.

Judge Stan Strickland gave the defense team 15 days to examine her 50 letters before they become public.

Stations disagreed about the deadline in reports tonight.

WESH-Channel 2 Jim Payne put it this way this afternoon: “One insider tells WESH2 the 15-day deadline imposed by Judge Stan Strickland is up Sunday. There’s a hearing in the case Monday on another issue.”

WFTV-Channel 9, however, said today is the deadline. Anchor Bob Opshal said, “The clerk’s office is closed today, and as far as we can tell, Casey’s attorney’s did not file a motion to keep those letters private. Investigators say the letters are incriminating, and the judge has said he will probably release them.”

What’s the right answer on the deadline? The clerk’s office is closed, as Opsahl noted. Maybe we’ll learn Monday.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-when-is-the-deadline-on-her-jail-letters.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Deadline to Object to Release of Jailhouse Letters is…

Apr 3rd, 2010
by Richard Hornsby

I just saw the Orlando Sentinel TV Guy’s post about the disagreement between WESH and WTFV, I mean WFTV (sorry, Freudian slip) regarding when the deadline is for Casey Anthony’s defense team to file an objection to the State releasing Casey Anthony’s jailhouse letters and thought I would step in and clear this up before everyone gets their suspenders in a knot…

The deadline for filing an objection to Casey Anthony’s jailhouse letters is Monday at 5:00 p.m. – meaning the earliest the State could release them is Tuesday morning.

This is because all legal deadlines in criminal cases are controlled by Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.040.

Read the rest: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/04/deadline-to-object-to-release-of-jailhouse-letters-is/

Last edited by Justice4all on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

In short, according to the rules March 19 was day 1 and day 15 would have been Friday, but the last day can't fall on a legal Holiday or a weekend so Monday is considered day 15.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Just like taxes...makes sense to me geek
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Casey Anthony jail letters to be released Tuesday

Drew Petrimoulx
April 6, 2010 5:00 AM

We'll get a glimpse into Casey Anthony's life in behind bars Tuesday with the expected release of letters that the accused child killer wrote to another inmate.

Orange County Investigators say a corrections officer helped Casey pass more than 250 pages of letters to Robyn Adams, the wife of a former Altamonte Springs police officer, who was in jail for helping her husband sell grow and pot

"You are going to find, if you look at them in context, a person who's locked up 23 hours a day," defense attorney Jose Baez said Monday.

Casey's defense had 15 days to fight release of the letters but chose not to.

"We have nothing to hide," Baez said.

The corrections officer who helped them communicate has been suspended with pay for breaking jail protocol.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-anthony-jail-letters-to.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Woo hoo! I can't wait.... Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams 755905
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

im thinking that there is not going to be any major "bombshells" ( using bozo's new favorite word) in these letters.

i think the damning part will be her complete and total lack of grief for her daughter.. i am SURE the letters are all about cheetos, tortilla shells, and the new guards tight pants...

that girl is SUCH a waste of oxygen.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm just nosey wanting to see what the baby killer writes to another inmate........I highly doubt she'll express any concern in regards to her dead child. I would bet in the 250 pages Caylee's name is not even mentioned.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I agree with you Piper, she probably didn't mention Caylee one time in any of those 258 pages. I'm sure it was all about me me me me.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony bashes parents in jailhouse letters, WESH says

Posted by halboedeker on April, 6 2010 12:43 PM

Can Casey Anthony spell?

We should know soon when her jailhouse letters are released this afternoon. WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 previewed the release on noon newscasts.

“We know what’s not going to be in them: a confession,” WKMG’s Tony Pipitone said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It will be the first extensive look into her thoughts since she was arrested in October 2008 on the murder charge and put into protective custody at the Orange County Jail,” Pipitone said.

On WESH, Eryka Washington said, “This is the first time we’re getting a glimpse of Casey’s life behind bars.”

Washington added that defense attorney Jose Baez did not object to the letters’ release because he says there’s nothing incriminating on them. “However, we are told Casey spends a lot of time bashing her parents, George and Cindy Anthony,” Washington said.

WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said of the letters, “Investigators told Eyewitness News they do contain damaging evidence against her … but Casey’s defense team says they are not afraid of what’s in those letters.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez told Pipitone, “You’re going to find if you look at them … they’re of a person who’s locked up 23 hours a day. We have nothing to hide with those letters.”

WFTV showed footage of Baez saying, “If moved to keep them private, you guys are going to speculate all over the place about what’s in there.”

In her jail correspondence, Casey Anthony talked to drug dealer Robyn Adams, who is now in federal prison.

Earlier reports said that Anthony talks about food and what she’ll do when released.

WESH also reported that Anthony’s defense team is headed to Washington today to depose FBI analysts.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-casey-anthony-bashes-parents-in-jailhouse-letters-wesh-says.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:28 pm

I have been tapping my foot and checking each Orlando news site all day for these letters...I cannot wait to read them.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Sooo, who foots the bill for this trip? How many of them are going??? How long will they stay??? Will their depos be released to the public, or will we have to wait for the trial??? My bets on that we'll have to wait...Doesn't the dufense have the last say in the presentation...that way they can sway the jury to their side...(I should say TRY to sway the jury)...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 pm

They are here!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

Have your barf bag ready! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm

You rock, kh! bounce
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Seriously, piper........ gag bags at the ready! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 pm

OMG......The first word......

"COOKIE"......with the curly q's.....I knew it... barf

Oh, how can I go on.............
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Example:

"Oh hello, I look like famous movie stars, but what I really want to do is give money to charities, even though my bro was feeling me up. I love my Daddy. Where's my spell-check? Got any Slim-Jims? I'm breaking out all over. It's dirty in here. I hate Italians. Irish people are drunks, but at least they are honest. I want to help missing kids. I forgive Zenaida. I have no health insurance, but I'd sure love to adopt a baby with an accent. Let's get an RV. Love you sis."
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:15 pm

"everyone has been telling me how different I look and that it's as if I'm glowing"
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 pm

... brother Lee started molesting her when she was 12, she thinks maybe her dad did too when she was younger....
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Her and her new sis are getting tattoo's and going on a roadtrip in an RV.......I always wanted to adopt a baby or a child from another country ...... Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams 858297
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next