Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

+12
khintx
Estee
Justice4all
Snaz
randilynn
Cali
sitemama
Taxes101
LottieM
FystyAngel
Piper
Julie
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by khintx Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 am

Good Morning all my favoritest of favorite super cool muffins and cookies (big ol smile)! So glad to see everyone back! (heart, smiley face, heart, heart, hugs!). I got God's message and God is on my side (who knew?)! Yuppers, Daddy is ready to use me to glorify His name! (confirmed by a sneeze!). How awsomely cool is that? He told me last night when I was putting my hair up in a sexy librarian up-do, gnoshing on Shabangs and BBQ chips, and hollering through the vents! Life is so randomly random in such a random way. I like monkeys. We should totally get a Snoopy Snow Cone maker and a killer tattoo! (smiley face). I'm a great mom! Fiona Apple rocks! I can't wait to start my Christian RV Ministry traveling all over the continent and helping poor kids with cute accents that like don't have enough cute clothes or, you know, don't even know how to fix their hair or how to dress to attract a man. Of course, like all missionaries, I would get the nites off to look for Mr. Right. I mean, it's only fair! A gal gotta have some manmeat! I could sure use a day at Target! Well, me and my boyz gotta go schmooze with the dirtbags. Flush-a-roonie!!!! (heart, rainbow, unicorn, smiley face!). Peace and hair grease!

BREAKING DEVELOPMENTS! THIS JUST IN:

THE FIRST EPISTLE OF CASEY ANTHONY TO THE DRUG DEALER:

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Period10casey

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Cali Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Somehow...I don't think Casey is ever going to work her way into the missionary position anymore.

hehehe
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I've been trying to catch up on all that I have missed in the last couple of weeks, and finally got a chance to start reading KC's letters.

That lunatic actually believes she will walk away from this murder charge. She wants to "adopt" when she gets out????? UNBELIEVABLE!

JB is doing her a grave injustice by assuring her that she will have a life to live one day and will have someone to give her the love "she deserves." IMO, she threw away the greatest love she could have ever hoped to have.... that of her trusting little girl.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 am

Casey Anthony: Letters Could Be Her Demise, Says Ex-Prosecutor Robin Sax

April 20, 2010 6:30 AM

LOS ANGELES (CBS) As a felony prosecutor for over 15 years, I've seen how jurors in our instant-information world want and expect a reason, a motive - to understand why a crime occurred and how it occurred - although this is not legally required to prove a case.

In the case of Casey Anthony's alleged murder of her child Caylee, the jury will want to know how a mom, an attractive "normal" woman, could do such a thing to her own daughter.

Luckily for the Orange County, Fla., prosecutors, with an onslaught of Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters plus hours of taped jailhouse interview transcripts, they can know. The release of the letters not only gives us a sneak peak into her mind, but also begins to set the stage for the drama that will unfold once this case gets in front of twelve jurors.

And drama it will be!

Some of the disclosures are terrific for the prosecution; for instance, the claim that she would sometimes use drugs including chloroform to get her daughter to sleep. Chloroform could be a key piece of the prosecution's case.

Not all of the letters and transcripts are as helpful for the prosecution though. In some cases, Anthony alleges that she suffered sexual abuse by her brother, which may evoke sympathy for the defense.

But, as a prosecutor, you sometimes roll the dice by bringing these kinds of revelations into the mix. Bringing out the corroboration of something as important as the use of chloroform by Anthony is much more helpful than the potential sympathy factor that the alleged sexual abuse may bring.

This will be a case of stories. We already are clued into the prosecutor's story. If you have forgotten the major pieces of evidence, here are the highlights listed:

1. Defendant being caught in numerous lies about material facts;

2. Friends saying the defendant had a history and a reputation for lying;

3. Defendant's mom, Cindy Anthony, calling 9-1-1 saying that she had not seen Caylee for weeks (Casey didn't even report her own daughter missing!);

4. Defendant's dad, George Anthony, a former police officer, smelling and reporting an odor that was unmistakably that of a dead body in his daughter's car (although George Anthony does not stand by that statement);

5. Defendant stealing money from her friend and also apparently from her own parents which shows callousness and is indicative of her moral turpitude;

6.Chloroform searches turning up on Anthony's computer (Ring a bell? Recall Scott Peterson's trial where his computer showed searches for tide patterns in the water where his wife was found murdered);

7. Caylee being found less than a mile from the Anthony home;

8. Pictures EVERYWHERE showing Casey partying it up, even after Caylee was "missing";

9. Journal entries suggesting that Casey had never been happier around the time that Caylee went missing;

10. Caylee's body being discovered in a bag that also contained a Winnie the Pooh blanket that was missing from Caylee's bed;

11. Duct tape being found on Caylee's remains with apparently deliberately placed heart sticker residue on duct tape right where Caylee's mouth was;

12. DNA turning up in Anthony's car consistent with decomposition along with traces of chloroform;

And perhaps the most damning evidence against Casey -- the reason, the answer to "why" she might murder her own daughter, the smoking motive: she didn't want to be a mother anymore.

Anthony wanted to party and be free, and so researched a murder method (chloroform) and went ahead and got rid of her daughter (one mile from their home)... Sounds like an awful scenario. But it may very well be true.

That Casey Anthony is a party girl who killed little Caylee in favor of a liberating, carefree life is not a new theory. But these letters and inmate interviews now support the idea that she was too young to have a kid and could not hang with being a mom, wanting freedom from everything, and being willing to do absolutely anything to get it - including murdering her 2-year-old baby.

We can expect that defense attorney Jose Baez and his team will try to discredit the letters and jailhouse talk as not reliable information (i.e. obtained from snitches who simply wanted a better deal in their own cases). But how many bullets can Baez dodge? How many coinky-dinks can he possibly claim? How many other people can he point fingers at? Ladies and Gentleman, I believe the People rest and can prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Mark my words!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002772-504083.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Casey Anthony’s Hatred and Disgust Towards Her Mother Cindy Reflected in Jailhouse Letters Along With Brother Lee’s Sexual Molestation

April 20, 2010

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Casey-doesnt-look-nat-aprents

Casey Anthony’s hatred towards her mother Cindy is clearly shown in her jailhouse letter writing. I believe that there is a great chance that whatever Casey wrote in these letters is true. While she has lied so much in the past, she lied verbally.

She consistently verbally lied to authority figures to the police and to her parents. She lied to her friend Amy Huizenga, only where there was something at stake- like money. Since there is nothing at stake with her new jailhouse friend and since she has nothing but time on her hands, why not say all that is on her mind? That is exactly what Casey did in these letters.

CASEY WROTE THE LETTERS NEVER THINKING THEY WOULD GO PUBLIC

When one verbalizes and when one writes to get their points across, there are two distinct different areas of the brain that are in operation. There is usually a lot more editing when one communicates verbally and a lot less editing with the written word is communicated.

Psychologically, when Casey wrote those letters, there is no way she EVER thought that they would become public. After all, it was the prison guard who was actually helping Casey get those letters to her new friend. In a million years, simple minded Casey would never believe that her information would now be public and would now be used against her.

I can’t help but wonder if the prison guard and the prison staff allowed the liaison between Casey and her jailhouse friend to flourish so that perhaps Casey could release some pertinent information. There are jailhouse snitches who help gather information which can be used against a specific criminal so who’s to say that this didn’t take place here?

CINDY’S BETRAYAL DISGUSTS CASEY

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 George-Cindy-Larry1

So when Casey opened up and shared her deepest feelings about her mom Cindy, she was telling the truth, In fact now that we know what Cindy was doing it all makes more sense. We see exactly what Casey was talking about.

Casey writes to her new Jailhouse friend that she is upset that her mom didn’t come to visit her on a particular Friday because she was off gallivanting on Meredith Viera’s Today show.

Casey was equally sickened that her own mother Cindy trademarked Caylee’s name so she could use it to make money off of the tragedy, Casey was also livid that Cindy was also trying to now capitalize off of Casey’s name and trademark her name as well.

While we can’t sympathize about much when it come to Casey Anthony we can definitely sympathize about what Cindy has done in this instance .

CASEY MAY HAVE SUBCONSCIOUSLY KILLED CAYLEE TO GET BACK AT CINDY

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Cindy-dep1

There is no doubt in my mind that it Casey murdered Caylee in order to get back at her overbearing hateful and hated mother Cindy. It was Cindy who was in denial that her daughter was pregnant. When she did
have the baby it was Cindy who took over with her being the first to hold the baby. It was Cindy who bonded with Caylee bought her clothing and doted over the bay.

CAYLEE WAS A BURDENSOME APPENDAGE TO CASEY

Casey saw the love that was supposed to be for her, now bestowed on to Caylee and she HATED it !! As evidence of what I am saying, I watched this mother- daughter jealousy concerning Caylee when I watched
the jailhouse tapes. Cindy was saying how Caylee used love bagels and eggs. Casey interjected,
“What about me? I liked bagels and eggs. Then at one point she said “ I am Caylee.” This comment is so telling. It shows her overwhelming jealousy towards the little girl and how she saw Caylee as an appendage
of her. The appendage turned out to be too much of a burden, so she destroyed it. She killed Caylee.

CINDY ANTHONY -A VERY UNLIKEABLE CHARACTER

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Cindy-eye-deception

Cindy has always been a very egregious character in the whole Casey Anthony saga. Besides her rude and obnoxious gum chomping in the courtroom and during her deposition, her constant yelling at others, hostile tones, finger pointing, controlling gestures as she signals George what to say and not say on television interviews, and her clear signals of deception makes Cindy, a real life villain.

UGLINESS TOWARDS REAL LIFE ZENAIDA

Her rude, ugliness and callous abuse towards the real Zenaida Gonzales showed Cindy’s true character. She aggressively told the innocent woman that she was not pretty and certainly not a 10- an unnecessary comment that absolutely devastated Zenaida.

CINDY’S SIGNALS OF DECEPTION

Cindy’s signals of deception in her numerous television interviews and in her deposition were constant. They ONLY thing that I believe Cindy said was true was when she said it smelled like there was a “damn dead body “ in the car.

CINDY’S HOSTILE DEFIANCE

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Cindy-gives-George-cold-shoulder

Her over the top hostile defiance reflects what people do when they are not telling the truth and have something to hide. When someone is usually that verbally abusive as Cindy has been on such a consistent
basis, there is no doubt in my mind that she may be compensating for something.

CINDY’S ‘WOODS’ COMMENT

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Cindy-did-she-helpo-move-Caylee

Perhaps that something was knowing all along that little Caylee was dead rotting in the WOODS while others were naively and goodheartedly searching for the baby. I am still haunted by her WOODS camera during an early interview when WOODS weren’t even a consideration at the time.

I am also haunted by Cindy’s vocal confidence in telling Sargent Allen that Casey got help in moving the body. Who helped her? Did she, George, or Lee help her? And how does she know that Caylee’s body has
been moved numerous times as she says?

CINDY’S EXTREME GUILT ABOUT CAYLEE

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Cindy-Freudian-Slip

I belive that one of the reasons for Cindy’s backtracking, defending Casey, and overt obnoxious defiance is due to her own guilt concerning her role in what eventually happened to Caylee via her own daughter’s hands. She also harbored guilt at knowing where little Caylee was- In the Woods!

We know that there was never a good relationship between Casey and Cindy. In fact there was always a tumulus one. Cindy and Casey had a fight before Casey took Caylee. Cindy apparently told Casey that she
would throw her out and keep Caylee.

“ Oh Yeah”, thought Casey—She showed her mother! So. she took Caylee from the home just to spite her hated and hateful mother Cindy.

Cindy knew her daughter Casey better than anyone in the world. She knew that Casey would be overwhelmed by what it took to care for Caylee. She knew that Casey was incapable to caring for Caylee. That is why she figured that Caylee would be back home at Suburban Drive in a matter ofdays where she would deposit Caylee back into Cindy’s arms.

But that never happened. Casey was super mad at Cindy and was determined to prove to her that she was a “good mother” and fully capable of taking care of Caylee by herself. In fact Casey refers to herself as being good mother in her jailhouse letters.

But soon Casey no doubt realized that being with a baby was cramped her style. She didn’t want the baby around when she partied, chloroformed her and put her in the trunk of the car to be quiet and go to sleep

DUCT TAPE TO MAKE SURE THAT CAYLEE WAS QUIET

Then I believe that Casey would usually add a strip of duct tape across Caylee’s mouth for good measure. It was to assure herself that in case Caylee woke up in a dark car trunk, she wouldn’t be heard screaming for help by a passerby which would ultimately get Casey in trouble.

So that is why I strongly believe `
Casey placed the duct tape over little Caylee’s mouth on a regular basis whenever she chloroformed her and placed her into the trunk of the car. She may have even found a little heart and placed it over the duct tape as a symbolic exclamation point and her warped view of love- that
Caylee was safe and sound- all snug as a bug in a car trunk, all quiet with duct tape over her mouth and sleeping like a baby because of the chloroform.

CASEYS CHLOROFORM-DUCT TAPE RITUAL GONE AWRY

Only one particular time Casey missed her mark on Caylee’s face when
she did her ritualistic chloroform and duct tape dance.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 CAsey-5-rubbing-hands-and-smiling-goodie-excietemt

As a side bar we have consistently seen Casey’s ritualistic OCD like behaviors of smirking, hand rubbing, grooming, and of course when tears are called for, wiping away non- tears, blowing her nose into a Kleenex
and looking at it and repeating the ritual over and over again.

Casey is clearly obsessively neat in my view after looking at her precise writing in her recent jailhouse letters.

But on one party night, Casey was not very precise when she placed the ritualistic duct tape of her daughters mouth to assure her quietness. Perhaps it was too dark outside. Perhaps she as in a hurry to
get partying.

Perhaps she was on drugs or drunk. Or perhaps this was done subconsciously as a sadistic a t to finally kill the object of her hated mother Cindy’s affection and to kill the “little monster” and ”little snothead”- (terms Casey called Caylee), who stood in her way of a good time.

DEEP DESIRE TO GET RID OF CAYLEE AND RESULTING SADISTIC BEHAVIOR

Maybe psychologically the heart sticker Casey placed on Caylee’s duct taped mouth speaks to this sadism as she punctuates her wrong doing with a heart- designed to express feelings of love. Maybe Casey was sadistically loving what she was doing in torturing Caylee. Hence, the heart sticker.

Whatever the reason, Casey he didn’t carefully place the duct tape over Caylee’s mouth as she did in the past. Instead she missed her mark and placed a piece over Caylee’s mouth and nose. In doing so, she cut
off Caylee’s air supply. No doubt Caylee suffocated to death with her nose and mouth duct taped so she couldn’t breathe.

CASEY’S DOING NOTHING AFTER FINDING CAYLEE DEAD IN HER TRUNK

When Casey awoke from her sex and drug and party filled crazed night and opens the trunk she finds a dead Caylee. She doesn’t know what to do. So, she does NOTHING! She lets the child’s body rot in there for
days- hence the smell of a dead body George and Cindy smelled.

WAS CASEY SEEN BURYING THE BODY?

Early on in the case, I remember seeing an interview with a male passerby who said he saw a young lady wearing a hat and carrying a black bag into the woods. Maybe he saw Casey doing this. Maybe Casey
subsequently told Lee her closet confidant about what happened.

WAS HIGH FIVEING BROTHER LEE AS TO INDICATE HER PARTNER IN CRIME?

Based on their smiles and fiveing we all saw, it may make sense that Lee helped her relocate the body of Caylee to another location, Maybe it was then thrown into a body of water due to the rains. Maybe the smiles and high fiveing between Casey and Lee was an indication that they both succeeded in hiding the body and that no one would no what really happened to Caylee. They could stick to their story and Lee could look like Mr. Bigshot out there.

DID LEE KNOW A LOT MORE THAN HE REVEALED?

‘When I look back to all of Lee’s inappropriate laughter on his depo tapes, it screams to me that he was nervous and anxious because he must have known a lot more than he was revealing. But his body language and facial language and behavior revealed a great deal to me.

CINDY’S SUPER DEFENSIVENESS. AND THE NOT SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE SAYS IT ALL

If what I am saying is accurate,which I believe it is, Cindy’s super bitchiness and defensiveness and meanness and kicking out Tim Miller of Equi Seach from her home shows me that she may very well have known what happened.

When someone is missing a child they welcome the help of others. They get involved They search everywhere. They are grateful, They are not defensive or bitchy unless they have something to hide.

The WOODS leak also speaks volumes to me with regard to Cindy’s possible involvement in knowing a lot more about what happened to Caylee.

GEORGE’S LOYALTY COMMENTS AND CASEY’S NON-LOYALTY REVEALED IN HER JAILHOUSE LETTERS

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 George-violent1

George spoke of family loyalty in his interviews. Now it makes a lot of sense in terms of his putting loyalty above all in defending his daughter when it was he who made mention of the dead body smell in the
car.

But Casey broke that bond of loyalty by telling her new jailhouse friend via her letters how her father George and brother Lee sexually molested her. Lee also spoke of family loyalty in his jailhouse interview early on. But once again, through Casey’s written revelations she broke that bond of loyalty between them.

DOES LEE’S PASSIONATE MEMORIAL CEREMONY SPEECH INDICATE MORE THAN A BROTHER SISTER RELATIONSHIP?

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Lee-Anthony

Now that Casey, via her jailhouse letters admitted that Lee sexually molested her- a claim also brought forth by Casey’s ex boyfriend Jesse Grund, Lee’s passionate CMA speech at Caylee’s Memorial Service may very
well have a different meaning. He too speaks of family loyalty and ‘solidarity”.

When I first heard him say CMA, I though he as referring to Caylee who had the same initials. But as lee delved deeper into the speech and more passion came forth and more accolades came forth I could clearly see that his CMA was directed towards Casey. He purposely used initials to try and confuse everyone and to hide what he was really doing- a shout out to his beloved sister. Otherwise he would have been direct and forthright and said Caylee Marie Anthony instead of CMA. After all it was Caylee Marie Anthony’s memorial service.

CINDY INAPPROPRIATELY CONTINUES TO PET LEE AS HE SPEAKS DURING THE MEMORIAL SERVICE

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Lee-cindy-back-pettin-g

Also Cindy’s petting her son so vigorously and repeatedly while he was speaking also speaks to the lack of boundaries in this family. It was completely inappropriate and very disturbing to watch in my view. It once again spoke to her trying to control the situation and her lack of respect for her son wanting to express his own opinions.

If you didn’t know this was mother and son it could be construed by many as being sexual in nature as we see Cindy’s constant petting of Lee’s back.

CMA IS NO DOUBT CASEY MARIE ANTHONY NOT CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

As Lee speaks, he says he is incomplete. He then passionately kisses his wrist while he shouts out CMA. In analyzing the contexts of what he says, it retrospect, it sounds like a lover” that Lee was talking about a lover, not a sister or a little baby.

I am sure that Caylee didn’t teach him each day to be strong. She was a baby who herself needed to be taught to be strong. Then Lee says “Its been so long that I have been able to hug you or to hold you and tell you how much you mean to me,” it really smacks of lover talk.

When Lee then said CMA “ I miss you ,as he closed his eyes, his facial and body language indicated to me that it sounded like was was referring to a lover and not to a baby.

“CMA I love you. CMA I am so proud of you.” He says. How can you be proud of a baby who was killed? So it is clear that he is proud of Casey for no doubt, not spilling the beans to police and sending them on a
wild goose chase. And then the clincher is –“ I hope that you are proud of me too!” Why would he care if a dead baby was proud of him? He was speaking in the present tense to a live sister and not to a dead baby, so lover seems to make more sense.

Brother Lee then goes on to say” I want you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you.” He is clearly referring to Casey. What promise could he have made to Caylee except to promise her a
new toy or to take her to Disney World?

CASEY’S JAILHOUSE LETTERS CONCERNING LEE MAY SHED NEW LIGHT

The whole thing is chilling now in light of what we know about Casey’s jailhouse letters where she accuses Lee of molesting her by coming into her room in the middle of the night and then getting in trouble for telling Cindy about it as that Cindy tells Casey that it was her fault.

Based on all that we know thus far and all that we can surmise by putting two and two together, this is no doubt one of the most sick dysfunctional families we have seen. In my view, they all deserve to be behind bars, especially of they tried to cover up and protect Casey if they knew Caylee was dead all along.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-hatred-and-disgust-towards-her-mother-cindy-reflected-in-jailhouse-letters-along-with-brother-lee%E2%80%99s-sexual-molestation/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Casey Handwriting Analysis Could Be Released

Posted: 5:49 pm EDT April 21, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, records involving an FBI handwriting expert could be released later this week.

Court records show the defense requested records concerning Lorie Gottesman, who works at the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia. Her resume shows she compares handwriting to determine authenticity.

Dozens of letters Casey wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, whom she befriended at the Orange County jail, were released two weeks ago and Casey's family just handed over her journal to investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23225067/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Awesome, J4A!!! Can't wait to see what the FBI expert says about her handwriting!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon May 24, 2010 2:52 pm

is it just me, or is KC talking in circles in the SAME sentence...

she knows the real zaneida didnt do this, zany wouldnt tell her where she was...

so, is she talking about 2 different people here?? she admits to giving caylee to zany, and never seeing her again.. but zaneida didnt do it... hmm.. makes no sense
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 pm

I was confused about that too Randi. How many Zenaida's/Zanny's does Casey pretend to know?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

How many comes in a bottle?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm

sitema... lol!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

sitemama wrote:How many comes in a bottle?
90 I believe.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Then that's how many KC knows at any one time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Officer accused of helping pass secret letters gets fired

By Amy L. Edwards and Kevin P. Connolly, Orlando Sentinel
3:35 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2010

An Orange County corrections officer who was accused of helping Casey Anthony communicate with another female inmate was fired today.

Silvia Hernandez was relieved of duty while corrections officials probed allegations her inappropriate behavior.

"Correctional Officer Silvia Hernandez' employment with the Orange County Corrections Department (OCCD) was terminated today as a result of an OCCD Internal Investigation triggered by an FDLE investigation into letters and notes passed between two inmates and Casey Anthony, the jail said in a statement.

Robyn Adams, a woman who was housed at the Orange County Jail, told state investigators that she became friends with Hernandez and Anthony while she was incarcerated at the Orange County Jail.

Adams said her relationship with Anthony was partly facilitated by Hernandez, who Adams said permitted the two protective-custody inmates to talk. Their talks violated jail policy.

Adams said she was allowed to hold Anthony's hand through a food slot in her jail cell and consoled her shortly after 2-year-old Caylee's remains were found.

Hernandez told state agents she did befriend Adams, 33, and even gave the inmate her home address so they could write letters to each other.

"I can get in a lot of trouble because your [sic] not supposed to be writing to inmates at all and this is my first time that I ever wrote to anybody in the you know the jail system," Hernandez told Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents during a March 9 interview.

Hernandez was hired at the jail in January 2008. Her performance reviews reflect those of a solid officer who met or exceeded standards. Before working at the jail, she was employed as a state correctional officer at Lake Correctional Institution and as a nursing aide for elderly patients.

Adams was transferred out of the Orange County Jail in April 2009. She's serving a 10-year sentence at a federal prison in Tallahassee.

She and husband Clay Adams, a former Altamonte Springs police officer, were arrested in 2008 after setting up a marijuana grow-house operation in Chuluota.

During interviews with FDLE agents that were released publicly by prosecutors this week, Adams said she and Anthony secretly wrote each other letters while in jail and had clandestine chats.

"We would talk and we would talk for hours," Adams said.

This is a breaking story. Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jail-officer-fired-20100702,0,2088857.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Deposition Of Inmate Scheduled In Civil Case Against Anthony
Document: Robin Adams To Be Deposed Monday In Tallahassee

UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT September 15, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Court records show a jailhouse pen pal and confidante of Casey Anthony’s is due to be questioned under oath on Monday.

Robyn Adams will be questioned at a federal prison in Tallahassee by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez in connection with the ongoing civil case against Anthony, a new document shows. The interview will be videotaped.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/25024325/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caylee'sJustice Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:01 am

The jailhouse letters between Muffin and Cookie will be another nail in the prisoners coffin. She basically exonerated Zani the nanny, the real nanny as if no one knows that one doesn't exist.....her fantasy life when she strolls out of prison is just that, fantasy. She'd like to go RVing around the country, she'd like to have more children (I shudder at that thought!)become a voice for children??? Woman is off her rocker but not in an insane way. She was hellbent on hurting her mother, those letters also prove the hatred and distain she feels for her. I think these letters are a great insight to Inmate Anthony's mind...she lives in a fantasy world, nothing comes across as real.
She has no credibility whatsoever and her non actions/actions while Caylee was allegedly abducted will be hard to overcome. What mother doesn't report her child alleged abducted or not returned (depends on which story they go with come trial) the second they realize it? What mother conducts her own investigation while downing shots at Fusion, managing 'shot girls" at Fusion, dancing on stripper poles at Fusion? Playing house at TonyL's, cooking, cleaning, stealing AmyH blind??? Not one of her new playmates knew anything was amiss about Caylee. As far as they knew, Inmate Anthony always stated, Caylee was either with the babysitter or CA...all proven lies for I believe Caylee was never a missing child but always one who was murdered...JMHO
This will be a circus of a trial and those fine jurors will convict Inmate Anthony. My prediction is she will get LWOP...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
Caylee'sJustice
Caylee'sJustice

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Robyn Adam's recalls first time meeting Casey Anthony

Last Updated: Saturday, March 19, 2011 5:07 PM

~Snipped~

Buried within the thousands of pages of depositions released to News 13 this week, Adams recalled the first time she ever came face to face with Casey.

"Everyone was hollering these horrible things at her, name calling and just spitting on the window when she would walk by," Adams said. "And she just turned around and looked at me, and I just waved."

After that incident, Adams said it was Casey who initiated contact with her. As their friendship developed, a conversation came up about Casey authoring a book.

Read more: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220780/Robyn-Adams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony?

Robyn Adams Deposition: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Roybn-Adams-0319.pdf
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 4 Empty welcome

Post by ozmal Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 am

Please people "welcome to the site " is enough, its not something that is enjoyable..
ozmal
ozmal

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 am

ozmal wrote:Please people "welcome to the site " is enough, its not something that is enjoyable..

I don't understand what you mean! We feel this site is very enjoyable, and we always like to welcome new members, so could you explain just what you mean by your comment?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4