Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

+12
khintx
Estee
Justice4all
Snaz
randilynn
Cali
sitemama
Taxes101
LottieM
FystyAngel
Piper
Julie
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 pm

In the coming days before the Rapture more kids will go missing.....geez......I've only hit page 7.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I'm going to get eyestrain trying to read that mess. I just read a part where Casey says she's been told for years that she looks like Alyssa Milano. Are you kidding me?

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 Am10 Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 Anthon12

Casey says she takes that as a compliment. I somehow doubt that Alyssa will take it that way.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:34 pm

" I can't believe my own mother is capitolizing, or trying to, off of everything that has happened"
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 pm

She's no Alyssa Milano, Alyssa's a 10 for crying out loud!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 pm

So.........she really did give Caylee to the nanny for a fews days so she could prepare to move....but the "real" Zanny wouldn't give her back.......so that's why she couldn't report her missing, I see now.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh, surprise Lee.......you did molest your sister for 3 years, you pulled up her bra and shined a flashlight in her face every single night....

Lee......can you say I LOVE YOU CMA!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 pm

OMG......The prison BFF's......Lily and Muffin affraid
I'll be back in a bit....this is killing me.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-letters-20100406,0,5704019.story

This article has some quotes and isn't as hard on your eyes. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

...............A former Orange County Jail inmate told investigators that Casey Anthony told her how she used to "knock" out her toddler daughter so she could go out at night, although the inmate said Anthony never said what she used to put Caylee Marie Anthony to sleep.

And, her mom brought home the chloroform from work...Is this "I didn't say anything"? Or is it about the sexual abuse? Just mind boggling...almost making me sick to my stomach...Poor Caylee, she never had a chance with these freaks...All of them...I SO want them arrested...
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Holy crapolli!

Part 2 - Skye (Cecelia) Benhaida helped pass notes for Casey also!!!
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Holy crapolli!

Part 2 - Skye (Cecelia) Benhaida helped pass notes for Casey also!!!
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Casey goes on and on about her recurrent nervous breakdowns that she has had over the years and years or no one understanding her, plus the abuse and all........ and how successful she was at hiding them from her friends/family .... is she thinking insanity plea???
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

"...people like my mom who is still milking her leave of absence, at least she still was last month, should be grateful to have a job. Neither of my parents are working my dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing or who with. Too many questions unanswered......."

Oh give me a break! Now who would do a thing like that, casey??? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

OK kh and Piper...you two have me roflao ...Now I've got to read the letters...Know it's gonna take a while so see ya later...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Now this could be incriminating:

Adams also said that on the day Caylee's remains were discovered in December 2008, Anthony told her law enforcement found the body of a small child with a baby blanket inside a black garbage bag.

"As a note, the information regarding the baby blanket and black garbage bag was not made known to the jail chaplain so Casey Anthony had knowledge of items on the suspect, certain law enforcement personnel and the certain medical examiner's personnel knew," a Sheriff's Office report said.

Adams also told investigators she and Casey Anthony agreed to flush each other's letters, but Adams instead kept the notes and mailed them to a friend.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

In letters to Adams, Casey Anthony claims that Baez told her he was going to try and smuggle into the jail a few crossword or Soduko puzzles. She also wrote that her family emails letters to Baez, he prints them and then brings them to the jail for her to read, according to the documents.

No
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:35 pm

One of the first movies she wants to see again when she leaves that place is Dumb and Dumber? Shocked
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

I pride myself in my politeness............. awe
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 pm

KC spewin' prison slang "The crackhead down the block needs to know her role and shut her dang-flab mouth"

"That woman has a sickness, and it's called being a rude, compulsive bitch. Father forgive me. Should I go red or blonde? I'm trying to decide how extreme I want to go with my makeover"

roflao
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I finished that first letter of hen scratching and now my eyes are burning...I started the second note but had to give up due to eye fatigue...WIll have to try tomorrow...She really is a piece of work...she has herself convinced that she's a "Mother Teresa"(sp) type ...She sure can string one on...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 pm

She just rambles on and on and on..........I think I need to stop for awhile myself. It sure is entertaining, totally cracking on her "jerk" family as she calls them and really loving her newly adopted family.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Had to take a break from the letter! Sheesh! Nothing has changed for her! She Still lives in fantasy land but has decided to invite "God" to join her! She is unbelievable! Of course we all knew that Sindy was and still is sleeping with the media so she can continue to "milk" her LOA. It just keeps getting better!
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Nancy Grace is covering this right now.

Live Broadcasting by Ustream
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Casey Letters: Chloroform Used To Put Caylee To Sleep

Updated: 6:33 pm EDT April 6, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly 800 pages of new documents were released Tuesday, including letters that Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate (read them). Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team told WFTV they are not afraid of what's in them.

Tuesday's newly-released documents give the most revealing look into Casey Anthony's life behind bars that the public has seen since she was first arrested nearly two years ago. Casey Anthony rambled in her letters and contradicts herself from sentence to sentence at times. All in all, she communicated less about Caylee and much more about her plans for her new life once she gets out of jail.

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS (explicit): Read Them All
DOCUMENTS: Sheriff's Report | FDLE Report
TRANSCRIPTS: Robyn Adams | Krystal Holloway | Silvia Hernandez | Linda Tinelli | Rozzie Franco
VIDEO REPORT: Letters Claim No Nanny

She also wrote to inmate Robyn Adams, "I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for four years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible. And I don't blame her for not showing her face." Casey also said she "was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zanny wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were."

Casey claimed in one of her letters that she had given Caylee to the nanny, while she prepared for the two of them to start a new life and wrote, "That's why I waited to report her missing. Because she was and wasn't."

However, Casey confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” Adams believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to her friend, Tracey Nealley. Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to Nealley.

Adams also told investigators that, on the day Caylee was found and after the jail chaplain already told Casey that Caylee’s remains had been found, Casey told Adams that Caylee was found in a baby blanket in a black trash bag. However, the chaplain didn't know that at the time.

Casey also accused her brother Lee Anthony of sexually abusing her for three years, starting when she was 12 years old. She wrote to Adams that he stopped after she threatened to kill him if he came back into her room. Casey also claimed that she was molested by her father George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further. She said her mother accused her of lying and called her a whore.

In an interview with Orange County detective Yuri Melich, an inmate named Maya Derkovic, who was in prison at the same time as Casey Anthony, told him the two established a friendship and repeatedly spoke through the ventilation system. During the conversations, Derkovic asked Casey about the circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance. Derkovic said Casey told her three different versions of what happened to Caylee.

The first version, detective Melich states, was the same one Casey told him. The second version was that the babysitter was asked to come to Casey’s house to watch Caylee while Casey went out. When Casey returned, both the babysitter and Caylee were gone. Another version was about the same, except when Casey returned to the empty home she found a note claiming Caylee had been abducted.

Derkovic told Melich during the interview that, when Casey would return to her cell from visits with her family, she would make derogatory remarks about her mother Cindy.

“Her parents would come and that’s when she would make comments about her mom. And I asked her, ’Well how was your visit and how did it go?’ And she’ll make comments like, ’Well it’s alright; at least the b**** knows how I feel now,'" Derkovic told Melich. “She’ll talk about, well, how her mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it fells like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that.”

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm

So far I've read half the first page of the letters and I'm going to prematurely say they were written on Baez's suggestion to set up stuff for her defense argument. And that's why Baez didn't care if they were put out in public.

Reason I'm throwing that out as my opinion at first look is because Casey says she's glad to be able to have an honest and uncensored conversation via these letters.

It's propaganda! That's my initial opinion.

Now off to try to read more of Casey's HUGE cursive!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Lottie, at first I didn't agree that it was a defense setup because I didn't think they would want it out there that Casey admitted giving Caylee chloroform. However, they might want it out there to put doubt in the minds of the jurors. The jury will probably agree that Casey lied about many things and is responsible for Caylee's death, but the defense may be hoping that Casey's statements in the letters about giving Caylee chloroform will put enough doubt in the jurors' minds to the point where they can't agree whether Caylee's death was premeditated murder or an accidental overdose of chloroform. Luckily, I don't think this will happen once the jury looks at the the duct tape, the lies, the fake nanny, etc.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm

All these references to adoption are frightening! I'm only on page 60 but damn, it just seems like the same stuff over and over. Of course I'm addicted now and can't stop. It's gonna be a long night! lol
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Ok, now I want to know who Eric is. KC refers to him as Caylee's dad.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

DID Cindy Anthony have access to chloroform at her workplace?

(I know the real answer, no, Casey made chloroform at home, but I'm just asking, DID Cindy have access to chloroform?)
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I neva knew Casey was such a God fearing Christian woman! And she plans to have a travelling R.V. Christian Ministry one day with her criminal friend!

(Don't most criminals typically "find God" while incarcerated???)
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

If you click on the page you are currently reading in the PDF file, the page gets highlighted in blue. It seems to be easier on the eyes.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Eva, it's funny how many criminals find God while they are incarcerated, and then they get out and commit more crimes.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

J4A, prolly those criminals don't need to waste their time on God once they're free to commit their crimes again!!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

I've heard that when you want out of the slammer, and you go before the Parole Board one of the things you want to tell the Parole Board is that you have "Found God" ~ it helps your case!!

God works in mysterious ways........ Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 643974
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Casey says they are hoping to have her trial in Miami because there is "very little media exposure, lots of additional resources, including the Walsh's, and of course, sun and sand."

I don't know how she figures there is very little media exposure in Miami and I doubt that the Walsh's are interested in helping somebody who murdered her two-year-old daughter.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Reading the letters today, I see Casey wants to get her teeth whitened.

I know that if my child had been kidnapped and murdered by somebody else I would certainly want to whiten my teeth too!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 pm

John Walsh and Casey Anthony have so much in common!

NOT!!!!!! Mad
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 pm

I saw the movie "ADAM" about the murder of John Walsh's six year old son. Such a powerful, moving movie. Particularily the scene where John Walsh got the news that his son was found, beheaded.

No doubt one day a movie will be made about Casey Anthony. It will be bone-chilling, but it will be NOTHING like the movie "ADAM".
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 pm

When Casey is talking about their system of passing notes, she says, "We'll keep it Sneaky-Sneaky and if all else fails - Deny, Deny, Deny!"

That's kind of how she was with the murder of Caylee. Deny, Deny, Deny! Lie, Lie, Lie!
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

I remember when Jeffrey Dahmer "Found God" while incarcerated. Nine months before he was murdered in general population. At that time I asked my Pastor, "Did Jeffrey Dahmer go to hell?" The Pastor replied, "God forgives anyone who asks His forgiveness. If Jeffrey Dahmer legitimately found Jesus, when Jeffrey was stabbed to death, Jeffrey went to heaven to be with God".
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

I found it interesting in Casey's letters where she talks about when George lost his job, but kept it a secret from Cindy and he kept leaving the house "as though going to work".....

Hmmmmmmmmm, sure sounds like Casey and her "job at Universal Studios......."
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Reading these letters makes me feel more than ever that Casey is simply insane. She wants to adopt children when she is released?????????????!!!!!!!!!!! And she wants to do work for missing and exploited children!!!

(Or is she just Crazy Like A Fox?)
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 pm

I haven't read hardly any pages. They keep freezing up my computer! I had to put up with Nancy Grace instead! Crying or Very sad

So Casey didn't actually write about using chloroform on Caylee, according to Kathi Belich. She said that verbally through the vent to 2 inmates - one a murderer, the other a drug dealer. Crap!

Did she also say that stuff about a child's body being found with a blanket in a black bag (before it was news to anyone what was found with the remains of a child) verbally through the vent? Or was that written? NG blabbered over Kathi on that one and I missed it.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:15 pm

It sounds like Casey spends all her time exchanging letters, reading books, listening to the radio, and watching TV. What a tough life she has.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 pm

My eyes!!!!! These are probably linked in here somewhere, I dunno, but at least they're typed. I can't believe all that I read so far, and my eyeballs are hurting!

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/download/2010/0406/23070076.pdf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Lottie, I believe she blabbered the baby in a black garbage bag with a blanket to another inmate, apparently the statement was put on record by the inmate.

I am now on page 238. Casey Anthony is truly a psycho/sociopath...whatever you want to call it. She lives in lala land. She talks like she's in the 9th grade. There is no mourning, no remorse.........she doesn't even miss Caylee. She only wants to go home. Her attorneys are her "boys". She's slobbering over guards and EMT's that come through the jail. And she's the ultimate chameleon. She has made herself just like Robyn aka Cookie...they are in the same boat, they are so much alike they could be the same person, God is their Daddy....blah, blah. It's unreal. Even Robyn/Cookie wrote to her friend Tracy that it was apparent that Casey wasn't all there upstairs.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 pm

I moved to my big screen TV in the bedroom with the computer, sooo much easier to read. Her references to Caylee..."maybe I'll see her in court tomorrow" ???
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:31 pm

My jaw is beginning to hurt from dropping to the floor! Fixing her hair, trying to look pretty? I see it's still all about sleazy! She just never ceases to amaze me! The new found religion is killing me. I'm wondering what she is referring to when she speaks of "daddy" getting counseling. I've noticed in the last few that she uses "daddy" more often instead of dad. Hmm, what's up with that?
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm

I have to say it's quite interesting seeing how her mind works, what her priorities are. She's not the least bit concerned about her situation.......SHE THINKS SHE'S GOING HOME! It's a game. She forgot Caylee the day she dumped her body. Her only remorse is that she's sitting in jail because of Caylee. But she sure is proud of her "celebrity" status....she mentions it quite frequently. barf
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:32 pm

I can't believe Casey had the nerve to rip on Mariah Carey and her music. This is war! Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 2 86558

I better get going to bed. I started at the end and I'm working my way backwards. I wanted to see the stuff that hasn't been widely reported yet. I still can't believe she thinks the Walsh's are going to be a resource. Eva, you are right that her movie will be nothing like Adam. Any little kid watching it will be asking their parents why Caylee's mommy isn't trying to find her and why she seems so happy when her kid is missing.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next