Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case

5 posters

Go down

Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case Empty Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case

Post by eva Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:05 am

Okay well SOMEONE on the dumbfense has withdrawn at Casey's defense counsel. But who?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-attorney-withd20110404,0,4824574.story
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case Empty Defense Motion for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

Post by Julie Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 am

Casey Anthony Attorney Asked To Leave?

Posted: 11:04 pm EDT April 4, 2011

This time, however, it appears Casey is asking someone to go.

WFTV's legal analyst, Bill Sheaffer, says it's possible this may be the public defender who was first appointed to represent Casey in 2008, before she hired Jose Baez.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/27430733/detail.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case Empty Re: Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:49 am

I'm sure there will be tons of speculation around the net about it being Mason or Baez, but until I hear otherwise, I'm going with Bill Sheaffer's theory that it's the public defender.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case Empty Re: Michigan Inmate Files Motion to Have Baez Removed From Anthony Case

Post by Piper Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 am

LMAO! It was a hoax to get Baez removed!!

Hoax Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

Posted: 7:52 am EDT April 5, 2011
Updated: 8:58 am EDT April 5, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained a hand-written "motion" from the Orange County Clerk's Office on Tuesday from an attorney not connected to the Casey Anthony case who appears to be filing it to get attorney Jose Baez removed from the case.

The note was written to Chief Judge Belvin Perry asking for Casey's lead defense attorney Jose Baez to be kicked off the case.

Curtis Jackson, who claims to be an attorney from Michigan, wrote the note. But the return address is from a correctional facility.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/27434286/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 am

Read the hand-written motion - he's a prisoner.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27434710/detail.html

Didn't a Curtis Jackson (inmate) insert himself into this case before, saying he had proof Casey didn't kill Caylee? I could be wrong.......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am

You couldn't make this stuff up, none of it. Laughing
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 am

I thought at first this was a Ha Ha, April fool's joke...Then I thought about it... key word...appointed...Since Jose wasn't appointed he was chosen, I knew it couldn't be him...Could this be someone else or another case??? Then I decided to read the article...NUT CASE looking to jump on the circus wagon and get his moment of fame...LOL... Laughing
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am

Piper wrote:Read the hand-written motion - he's a prisoner.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27434710/detail.html

Didn't a Curtis Jackson (inmate) insert himself into this case before, saying he had proof Casey didn't kill Caylee? I could be wrong.......
Curtis Jackson has inserted himself into this case before. He wrote a letter that said Casey killed Caylee and disposed of her body with the help of Tony Lazzaro.

Jerry Jackson is the one who said he had proof that Casey didn't kill Caylee. He is a Florida inmate and he claimed in a letter that Kronk and another person ran a drug cartel and killed Caylee in retaliation for Casey stealing drugs from them.

It looks like they shouldn't let the prisoners watch so much HLN.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks for the clarification, J4A. I thought that name sounded familiar.

Do you think these lonely inmates are falling in love with her? lol!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm

We Can Only Dream

Apr 5th, 2011 by Richard Hornsby.

Casey Anthony filed a motion to remove Jose Baez, or so we thought.

Like everyone, I found myself mildly relieved. Finally Ms. Anthony had seen the light and realized her life was literally in the hands of someone incompetent to handle her case.

I found myself thinking of how I would respond to the inevitable questions about what would happen next.

Q: Does Judge Perry have to remove him from the case.
A: No, he does not have to remove him.

Q: Will Judge Perry remove Jose Baez.
A: If he is as wise and fair as others have proclaimed him to be, he not only will, but must remove Jose Baez. Because it has been clear from day one that Mr. Baez was pretending to be qualified to handle a case that he has no business handling – to the detriment, literally, of his client’s life.

Read more: http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/we-can-only-dream/

Hornsby seems to agree with Jackson. I hope there isn't any danger of a mistrial because of incompetent counsel.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:36 am

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:25 pm

New Orders From Judge Perry

April 6, 2011

~Snipped~

One of Perry's orders directed the clerk of court to remove any of Jackson's filings from the court file. A second order directed the clerk not to accept any documents in the case except those that come directly from the defense or prosecution.

READ: Order Barring Unauthorized Filing
READ: Order For Removal Of Filings

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27452315/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down