Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee

+3
Tracey6434
Justice4all
Snaz
7 posters

Go down

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee Empty Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee

Posted: 2:43 pm EDT August 24, 2009Updated: 3:05 pm EDT August 24, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A Florida jail inmate wrote a letter concerning the Casey Anthony case in July 2009 and Eyewitness News obtained a copy Monday (read it).

Jerry Jackson is a 21-year-old inmate (see mug) in jail since 2004 on a 30-year sentence for crimes committed in 2002, including sexual battery with a weapon, armed burglary and kidnapping.

Read the rest:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20533924/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee Empty Re: Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

This is Jerry Jackson:

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee 33a3qyt

Here's the link to the letter he wrote:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee Empty Re: Inmate Claims He Knows Who Killed Caylee

Post by Snaz Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 pm

This letter is such a joke... but I do hope the authorities checked it out just so the defense can't say they didn't.

I'm just sure this guy knows nothing. He does have a history of mental illness, after all...... And his willingness to tesitfy???? For a price, I'm sure.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:26 pm

This guy is just seeking fame and fortune and I hope the authorities only spend enough time on this to rule it out.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Can he be charged for this? Is it a crime to make a false statement like this to police? OMG, can you imagine the Baez office right now? He is the ONLY one stupid enough to believe this. Watch we'll be seeing this guy hanging out with Jose real soon. LOL!
I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh at this. However, this is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard to date in this case. Right up there with, Zani the Nanny did it.
Geez, what's next????
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Fortunately, given the date on this, I imagine the State has already fully investigated this and found it to be completely irrelevant. This guy has a history of mental problems so I feel certain the State would thoroughly check out his claim.

This just doesn't bother me at all. We can expect to see all kinds of loons come out during this trial (not the least, the members of the scream defense!).
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks, AJ, for posting that link!!!! I suspected since he has a history of mental illness, he is at least one card short of a full deck........
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Jerry Jackson is at it again......

Inmate Writes Letter To Judge In Casey Case

Posted: 2:16 pm EDT September 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An inmate who had already mailed a letter to the clerk of courts claiming he knew who killed Caylee Anthony also sent a letter to a judge involved in the case (read letter).

The letter, like the previous one (read previous letter), claims that the inmate, Jerry Jackson, is "a very close friend" of the person who killed Caylee Anthony.

"I do not know if Ms. Antony (sic) played a part in the murder but the person who did kill her daughter is a ex-boyfriend of hers," Jackson wrote in the letter Eyewitness News obtained Tuesday.

It was addressed to "Judge Evans," who is likely Judge Robert Evans. Evans is the judge who signed a court order to obtain Casey's cell phone records.

Jerry Jackson is a 21-year-old inmate (see mug) behind bars since 2004 on a 30-year sentence for crimes committed in 2002, including sexual battery with a weapon, armed burglary and kidnapping.

The previous letter, written on July 22, 2009 and addressed to "whom ever is representing Ms. Anthony," suggests that Jackson knows who killed Caylee Anthony and claims it was not Casey. The letter was mailed to the Clerk of Courts and added to the Casey file.

"I happen to know for a fact who killed her in which who is not Casey Anthony," Jackson wrote in the letter. "The person that killed her was a guy whose name I will not reveal at this time."

Jackson wrote, if no one responded by August 15, he'd take the information to his grave. Jackson has received mental health treatment and has told Eyewitness News in the past he's committed unsolved crimes that police say is not true.

Jail officials said Jackson never told anyone at Union Correctional Prison in Raiford, Fla. that he had the information and neither law enforcement involved in case nor Casey's defense has visited him.

In April 2006, a then 18-year-old Jackson claimed in a letter written from behind bars that he kidnapped missing 13-year-old Ashani Creighton and killed her. However, his claims were dismissed amid a history of mental illness.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/20669869/detail.html

Letter:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20669845/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 pm

"Jail officials said Jackson never told anyone at Union Correctional Prison in Raiford, Fla. that he had the information and neither law enforcement involved in case nor Casey's defense has visited him."

Interesting that no one has been to visit Jerry Jackson in jail, including KC's defense team..... Heck, PARTICULARLY KC's defense team...

I guess everyone discounts him because of his mental illness history.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm

When this inmate said he had information on the other crimes, he was in prison too. So, in all of the instances he claims to have done something or know something, he couldn't possibly because he was in prison.
This guy is just very ill.
I don't think, even Baez wants to look like he's grabbing at this straw.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 pm

You are probably very right, Tracey...... even JB knows this one is a farce!! I guess we could give him some credit for that ..............NAH!!!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Criminal Murder Case Docket Updated!

Events & Orders of the Court
01/05/2010---Correspondence---Filed From Prisoner to Judge Rec'd From Judge

A second letter has been received by the Judge. I can't bring myself to read the whole 5 pages, but it appears the inmate is claiming Kronk is the killer, and KC is innocent......

Read it here, if you can stomach it:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22174302/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm

i am not going to go into the entire reason i think this is a HUGE hoax... just one little detail i found humorous...

she "allegedly" stole 25,000 dollars from this guy, and he FORCED her to write bad checks and steal to repay him... HAHAHA Laughing .. i didnt know you could repay a druglord by buying him superfilous stuff at target with stolen checks...

i am SURE that he was very happy with the lingerie that she bought for him with amy's stolen checks...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:25 pm

I dunno, AJ...... do you really think ole' CA & GA would dish over that kind of money to her..... because we all know they knew she didn't have a job......

I also don't think they really had the extra money to give her for whatever boyfriend she wanted to feed or buy new lingerie for.....

Just my thoughts....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

In true Casey style, she probably would have got the money from her family without asking. I know the inmate letter is BS and she didn't steal from him, but after she killed Caylee she had to steal from friends because she was avoiding her family.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Exactly, J4A......

In fact, maybe that is what AJ meant when she said KC could get it from her family.... maybe she meant KC could STEAL it from them....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 pm

And Mommy Cindy making excuses for KC and cleaning up her messes.......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Her "virgina"....LOL. I had to print this out after reading that part so I could decipher the rest in black and white. I know, total waste of paper and ink.

I haven't seen a date, does anyone know when this was sent to the judge?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Piper, it was filed on January 5....

Not only her virgina... but there's marawanna involved, too!!!! I'm sure it was in the duffa bag....

Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

And don't forget that O-Town Finest wasted some of his chronoformonin in the trunk of KC’s car......

This guy is the biggest joke..... wonder what Judge Srickland thought when he read it... IF he even read past the first few lines.....LOL
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm

chronoformonin, marawanna, combined with a forced virgina "tempt"...sounds lethal... Shocked

The top of the 1st page says: 2008 - CF - 15606 - 0

Hmmm.....so she ripped off OTown Finest, she's hiding in jail to protect herself and her family...
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 pm

In the beginning on his letter, he said he has been in prison for "14" straight years. However, this line:

This means this case number is for the year of 2008. What could he have done in prison, that he was charged for in 2008. No matter what it was, he would still have his original case number, just like KC's case number also begins with 2008, because that is the year she was charged.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm

sitemama wrote:In the beginning on his letter, he said he has been in prison for "14" straight years. However, this line:

This means this case number is for the year of 2008. What could he have done in prison, that he was charged for in 2008. No matter what it was, he would still have his original case number, just like KC's case number also begins with 2008, because that is the year she was charged.

Mama, I read that the 2008 number is the case number for KC's murder case....... I cannot, however, verify that.

ETA: I just googled and it is, indeed the criminal case number for the State of Florida vs. Casey Anthony in the murder trial.

This .pdf file shows the case number:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/05/04/casey.anthony.motion.pdf

Last edited by Snaz on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ETA:)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 am

When my daughter was killed by her husband, in 1981, his case number had 81 in front of the CF, which I believe the DA told me stands for Criminal File, and then his actual number. The DA said the year is always included in the case number.

That proves he either was charged with some crime in 2008, to obtain that number, or else he lied about the 14 years straight in prison.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 am

That letter is just plain bizarre! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 am

sitemama wrote:When my daughter was killed by her husband, in 1981, his case number had 81 in front of the CF, which I believe the DA told me stands for Criminal File, and then his actual number. The DA said the year is always included in the case number.

That proves he either was charged with some crime in 2008, to obtain that number, or else he lied about the 14 years straight in prison.

Mama, check my post right above your last one..... the 2008 case number belongs to Casey Anthony's murder case.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down