Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer

+4
TigerMom
tesstruhart
sitemama
Julie
8 posters

Go down

My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer  Empty My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Is it EVER going to stop?????? bat

-------------------------

My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer

Anthony also wondered if her father had killed the 2-year-old to hide evidence of the incest, lawyer Jose Baez writes in the book, "Presumed Guilty - Casey Anthony: The Inside Story,"

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, July 7, 2012, 1:42 PM

snipped:

Defense attorney Jose Baez is out with a new book about the case, in which he reveals that Anthony suspected her dad was the father of her dead daughter Caylee, Fox News reports.

Read more:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sister-daughter-casey-anthony-claims-caylee-child-incest-lawyer-article-1.1109622

-------

Article states that George took a DNA test and it was proven that he wasn't Caylee's father, but I remember only Lee taking a test, and being excluded. I do remember Val had a write up about genes and stuff, and she concluded that George couldn't be the father.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer  Empty Re: My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Article also says Casey was in jail for four years.....we wish!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer  Empty Re: My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

But Julie, consider who they are getting their info from! He is as much a liar as KC and CA.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes, Mama, he sure is!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 pm

i think they should take Bozo's Dna...now that would be a story
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 pm

In one of those jailhouse tapes with only George, I recall him saying to her that "things would come out" and she said " I know". I hate Baez and would not buy his book but George and Cindy seem to claim Casey as their own child. They still repulse me even hearing their names.
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 pm

You're right Tigermom, but I also remember KC telling GA that he had been a great father and a fabulous grandfather. So, who knows what she meant when she agreed 'things will come out'. Plus, if he had abused her, why did she pick him for her visit with just one parent. If she hated him so much, why didn't she ask for CA, and why didn't she tell the LE that she had been abused and that she thought her dad was also Caylee's dad.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm

I found a c&p of what Val wrote, that someone posted at Dr. Lillian Glass' site:

-----------------------

They don’t need to test for paternity with GA because they just need the DNA profiles.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

“Anyway all I had to do was plug in George’s DNA profile into the DNA Parentage Test Report at the right Locus locations and right away you can tell that it’s not possible for him to be Caylee’s bio dad. Here’s a list that proves George can’t be the father: Locus D8S1179 bio dad has to be 12 George is 14. D21S11 bio dad has to be 28 George is 30. D7S820 bio dad has to be an 11 George is a 12. D3S1358 bio dad has to be a 14 George is 15,19. THO1 bio dad has to be a 7 George is 6,8. D16S539 bio dad has to be a 13 George is a 12. VWA bio dad has to be a 17 George is 18,19. TPOX bio dad has to be an 8 George is 9,11. D18S51 bio dad has to be a 16 George is 14,17. FGA bio dad has to be a 24 George is 22,25. The last one that is only on the FBI reports and not on the DNA Parentage Test Report is Locus D7S820 showing that bio dad has to be an 11 and George is a 12.”

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/casey-anthony-sadistically-enjoys-cindys-emotional-breakdown/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm

I have a hard time believing George was protected by Cindy and Casey. Either of them would have busted George in a heartbeat IF they really believed he was involved in the death of Caylee.

IMO, George KNEW as soon as he opened the trunk. Take a fool NOT to know.

I want to know WHY he left the PD job. Solid income, future. Up and quits it for no reason? Huh? With mouths to feed? IMO, George is hiding a whole lot of past and Cindy is telling him to keep his mouth shut. George is in his own hell.

BTW, DNA was supposedly run on Lee, George, and a few others to try to ascertain the father of Caylee. Supposedly, they were all cleared of paternity. (I had my bets on Lee due to the name of the child. And later, the stories we were spun. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Clipped from post 1 by Julie:

"Defense attorney Jose Baez is out with a new book about the case, in which he reveals that Anthony suspected her dad was the father of her dead daughter Caylee, Fox News reports."

Huh?? Like she didn't know? So. How many guys was she schlepping with?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Jesse Grund was also tested, and excluded.

Boy I think Bozo opened a whole great big can or worms with this one.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 pm

But, then there's this.

-------------------

snipped:

Baez asked FBI analyst Heather Seubert if she had conducted a paternity test to see if Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, was the father of Caylee Anthony.

snipped:

Casey Anthony's father and brother were tested by the FBI to see if they were the father of Caylee, the 2-year-old, Seubert said today.

snipped:

Seubert, a DNA analyst at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, Va., told the court that both George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, and Lee Anthony had been tested and excluded from being Caylee's father.

snipped:

When the jury returned from lunch, the questioning continued and the jury heard that Lee Anthony's test came back negative. The defense did not ask the witness about the testing of George Anthony. So jurors still don't know that George Anthony was also tested and excluded from being Caylee's father.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-casts-Doubt-heart-stickers/story?id=13855375
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 pm

I found above link here at RC.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1319p20-caylee-s-biological-father-still-unknown#104748
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 pm

And J4A responded to it.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1319p20-caylee-s-biological-father-still-unknown#104787
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 pm

And we just went in a gigantic circle spun by the defense. What else is new?
Liars!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:22 pm

I believe Casey knows who the father is, but she is such a selfish narcisist that she did not want to share Caylee with him or anyone else...She also wanted to be the center of attention, hard to do when another parent is doting on your baby. I don't think she ever wanted the father to know.
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 am

SweetT wrote:I believe Casey knows who the father is, but she is such a selfish narcisist that she did not want to share Caylee with him or anyone else...She also wanted to be the center of attention, hard to do when another parent is doting on your baby. I don't think she ever wanted the father to know.
I would agree. And I don't think Cindy wanted the baby's daddy involved at all.
Cindy did not want that child to have a second set of grandparents.

Strangely, looking at this family, I don't think little Caylee was "destined" to go to school. That might have brought an outside influence into the home through Caylee and this family would never have wanted Caylee to be influenced by anyone else.

I recall looking at some of the home vids. One was rather disturbing. Well, they were ALL freaky in that the person filming never spoke to Caylee at all. But the one of Caylee in the high chair offering, perhaps, a Cheerio to the filmer. She repeatedly offered and the person never spoke. But what was real disturbing was when the camera was filming under the high chair and appeared to be aimed at Caylee's upper leg region. I thought that went beyond the pale.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:04 am

Freckles, I agree, that was one very weird video!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 am

If these are the 'highlights' of this book being released, we can conclude the rest of it must really puke worthy. Baez is doing what he has always done: playing to the Lowest Common Denominator, the dumbest of the dumb, the same gulible people who believe EVERYTHING they read in the National Inquirer.
Attempting to put a positive(for us) spin on this:
I can imagine KC shakin' those little fisties and sreaming at her comp screen as she FUMES in her LONELY, BORING hovel. Very Happy
"Everyone's getting attention(and $$$) except ME ME ME!! I deserve to go on Dr Philth Whaaaa!!" My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer  96231

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:42 am

glazier - thanks for the positive spin, for us......I can see her doing that!!! Laughing roflao

Now in a day or two, we'll have an "bombshell update" from her on this issue, LOL
She'll be trying to out do Bozo's "bombshell".
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 am

I thought she told the psychologist that she was raped at a party and that is Caylee daddy. I guess that was after she found out that FBI test came back on Lee and George. She had to make up another story. I don't remember her telling the psychologist that she thought George was the father, you would think that she would have mentioned the stress of living all those years thinking her daughter was her sister.
I think she wanted to believe Caylee was her sister because she would not have to take responsibility of Caylee as her child.
She did not act like Caylee was her child, she didn't support her with food, clothing, or house over her head. Her grandparents supported Caylee and she could not wait to get rid of Caylee to go to her pretend job (partying) when her parents came home.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

Well, Baez book is now listed at 90 in the top 100 books. It has been falling in the last four days. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 am

HaHaHa, yeah! Here's another thing, the past week has seen a saturation of Ant related 'stories'. I bet there has been more NEGATIVE feedback from readers/viewers. Bozo and Sindy are getting most of the attention now and this story-line has a limited shelf life. By the time KC is able to capitalise the public will be sick of it all.
Yeah, she is getting $money, but NOT AS MUCH as the others. Also, if you think about it, KC is STILL in 'prison' so to speak. A prison of her own making.
SHE CAN'T LIVE A NORMAL LIFE and that must be driving her stir-crazy. She will have a constant companion of FEAR as time goes on.
When she was in jail it was to protect Society from Her....
now SHE must be protected(and segregated) from Society.
Both situations entail a LOSS of FREEDOM except now the
$cost shifts to her and her keepers. They can't codle and shelter the Monster forever.
Bottom Line: KC cannot lead a normal life!

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 am

I was also thinking that if Baez book didn't do so good, then it would be less likely that anybody would want to touch her to tell her side of the story. Every body is out to make money and I think they know the public will not buy this junk.

I hope one day People Magazine stop printing stories about her. I won't buy the magazine until then. They said they did not pay Casey, but I bet they paid Cindy. Didn't they already pay Cindy for an article they did?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 am

The 'Saga of the Anthonys' has a limited shelf-life and is only going to be 'marketable' so long. After this '1 Year bump, the major players will slther back into the dark.

What is really sickening is KC needs 'spokesmen' to get exposure. If everyone did the ethically right thing and refused to comment, this story would have faded away.
All the snakes are fighting each other to cash in on Caylee Blood money, while the Evil murderer has to wait her turn.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 am

Well, It looks like Baez book is not in Amazon top 100 any more and it didn't make to the best sellers list this Sunday. So I guess shelf life of this case is about out.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

snowbird wrote:Well, It looks like Baez book is not in Amazon top 100 any more and it didn't make to the best sellers list this Sunday. So I guess shelf life of this case is about out.

Laughing My SISTER, My DAUGHTER!!! Casey Anthony claims Caylee was child of incest: her lawyer  897702
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

I heard Bozo was on The View. Is that still on???? I thought The View got cancelled years ago to make room for a cooking show, LOL!

I heard the audience was told they were getting a free Bozo book, and LOL!!!!!, the room was silent!!! Laughing

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:44 am

Like I said before this 1 year deal should be the last hurrah for Baez at least, and I don't even think a 'tell-all' from any of the Ants in the future could match what they could do now. Another thing to consider( though nothing to smile about) is every day it seems another Child becomes a victim.KC is in no way unique.

Although I don't think any others will ever match her infamy, because people are reluctant to get burned again. I honestly feel that Verdict last July left the collective conciousness with a general APATHY and loss of faith in Justice.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down