Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee

3 posters

Go down

Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee Empty Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm

One of the headline in this week's National Enquirer is "Human Sacrifice Ritual." I read on BNN that the article claims Richard Grund may have killed Caylee in some sort of bizarre ritual. It looks like the National Enquirer came up with this article based on emails between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.

I feel bad that Richard Grund has to deal with crap like this. I wonder how the Enquirer is going to explain this theory. Are they going to claim that Richard Grund stole Casey’s car and put Caylee in the trunk, and then broke into the Anthony residence, grabbed a roll of duct tape, and wrapped it around Caylee’s mouth? How would Richard Grund have got a hold of Caylee? Did he hire Zanny the Nanny to kidnap her? Give me a break.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee Empty Re: Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee

Post by Snaz Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I would think the NE should worry about a lawsuit by Richard Grund.... (CA, too). There is no excuse for this type of behavior on the part of 'reporters'.... nothing good comes from this.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee Empty Re: Ridiculous National Enquirer Article Says Richard Grund May Have Killed Caylee

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

The Enquirer article is already out, but I didn't think it was worth paying for a copy to be able to read the article.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 am

National Enquirer: Caylee Anthony a human sacrifice?
Caylee a human sacrifice

Updated: Monday, 12 Oct 2009, 7:02 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 12 Oct 2009, 3:24 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - An article in the National Enquirer suggests that Christian Minister Richard Grund could have had something to do with Caylee Anthony’s death and that she was a human sacrifice.

The father of Casey Anthony's former boyfriend says that's absolutely not true. He does however admit his religious practices are hard for many to take seriously. He says he helps people who have "supernatural" problems.

“What’s a supernatural problem? A supernatural problem is demonic possession, a ghost in your house. Things we see on television and are real popular. But this isn't real television, this is real life,” said Grund.

The National Enquirer article bases the allegations on Orange County Sheriff's Office documents the state released last week. It involves emails between Cindy Anthony and a private investigator. In them Cindy says Grund could have something to do with Caylee's death because of his beliefs.

Grund says this is just a plot to distract from Casey Anthony’s murder case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101209_caylee_a_human_sacrifice
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am

I was at the grocery store a couple of days ago and read the article there. It was absolutely ridiculous. It was all based on the outrageous emails between Dominic and Cindy. Then they went and reviewed some of Richard Grunds website posting and of course, made mountains out of molehill statements.
I don't know that he could actually sue over any of this because it said "claims" and "supposed" and words to that effect. It also just stated what the claims were between Cindy and Dominic.
It was in essence what we have read in the emails put into a story form. It did take me back though to see it out there on the grocery rack. Sickening!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down