Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed

5 posters

Go down

The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed Empty The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed

Post by Justice4all Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in fantasy writing, but the National Enquirer published a story saying that an employee at the Orange County Jail overheard Casey describing where she had dumped Caylee. Supposedly, this employee shared the story with several other employees. According to the story, one of the employees was friends with Roy Kronk and told him where Casey had dumped Caylee, and that is why he had been trying to alert authorities to the area since August of 2008. They go on to say that prosecutors only recently learned of this, and that is why they filed the motion on February 3 seeking a private meeting with Judge Strickland so they could get his permission to hold back information from the defense.

Here is a link to the article if you are interested in reading it.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/case4t_anthony_caylee_murder_kronk_confession/celebrity/68203
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed Empty Re: The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm just not buying it.....

This story has been floating around for a long time now...

Thanks for posting, J4A!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed Empty Re: The National Enquirer Says Casey Confessed

Post by Cali Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

I don't buy it either....heard long ago that Kronk's GF worked at the jail, but I think the GF mentioned knowing Casey in school and hearing that Casey used to bury pets there.
I don't think Casey will ever admit she killed Caylee. She is hanging on to her dirty little "secret", and will take it to the grave. Just as well, as I don't want to imagine what Caylee may have endured at the end of her very short life.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 am

First off, if there was a GF who worked at the jail and was in any kind of position to have overheard a conversation between JB and KC, the defense would be all over it.

Secondly, if there was a GF as mentioned above, the State would have deposed her, and we most likely would have seen it in discovery by now.

This daisy chain story is just one of LP's wild imaginations... and, unfortunately, much of what he has said has not proven to bear out.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 am

My second post, and HI to everyone again!

I, too, think RK had some inside information to that spot in August. I just can't figure out who he could be covering for by not telling it.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm

welcome lottie..

i am not sure what to think about RK and his finding of the remains...

i am thankful that he did however..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down