Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

+12
khintx
Estee
Justice4all
Snaz
randilynn
Cali
sitemama
Taxes101
LottieM
FystyAngel
Piper
Julie
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 pm

238! Piper bless your heart! I'm only on 74! Oh well back to it.
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 Empty Re: Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Is she seriously talking about RV ministries and Spports Bars in the same sentence?
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 pm

LOL J4A on Mariah.......@ Good idea on starting at the end!

I know KariBear, I can't stop reading.....it's just unreal.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Bank on the book? barf
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh and isn't she obsessed with the whole name change and what color red or blonde?
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm

What a selfish, blackhearted manipulating liar....oh, and baby killer to boot.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah Karibear.....contemplating her extreme makeover Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 858297

Back to readiing......
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Ok, I was really hoping she wasn't referring to God as daddy and papa, er guess I was wrong! OMG!
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Right on Piper! BBS
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 pm

OK I can't help myself. WTF is she talking about that this will all be over soon for both of them? Didn't her bff get 10 years? I thought I read that.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:56 pm

The world needs more people like us? Not!!!!
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

J4A was it you that said these letters appear to be written by a 9yr old? I couldn't agree more, it's very scary.
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 pm

KariBear, it wasn't me who said that, but they do look like they were written by a nine-year-old. You might be thinking of when Piper said Casey talks like she's in the 9th grade.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 pm

I think we have solved the mystery of why KC doesn't look at her parents in court. Baez has instructed her not to acknowledge them. It sounds in her letters like bozo is trying to turn KC against her parents, and I have felt that all along.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Mama, it sounds to me like KC is pissed for all the reasons we've talked about like Sindy being a media ho and Bozo is just fueling the fire. Big time!
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 118198 i cannot believe all the missing caylee bullshit.. i could SWEAR that bozo set those letters up...

i wonder how much mommy daddy and big brother lee will be supporting her after she BASHED them all in her letters and accused the latter 2 of MOLESTING her.. geeze.. this girl will do ANYTHING to get some sympathy!!

i cannot read anymore tonight... supposed to be studying, and it hurts my eyes.. not to mention the constant urge to VOMIT..

thanks for the links.. i am glad the letters are finally available.. i just didnt know there would be 500+ pages of them..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Is she actually admitting to a crush on Bozo? I got the hot Co but I'm confused about the attorney crush. I though she said someone else's name earlier but now..and I don't have it in me to go back and look. lol
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Love ya guys but i gotta go, my eyes my eyes!
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 am

Wow!!! This proves how adept Casey is at spinning yarns. Does she find those biblical references by closing her eyes and opening her "lie-ble" (bible) to a different page each time.
I honestly doubt that she was "molested" by Lee, and that she "thinks" her father may have molested her but she blocked it out. Casey, evil monster that she is, may have seized upon this to gain some sympathy, and to offset some of her own bad behaviors.

I am only on page 106 - I feel like I am reding something that has lots of pages that were tossed into a barrel, churned, then numbered randomly.

tossing and turning - poor casey - hungry for love - RV -marriage proposals - saving children - was a good mother - bumps - hair color
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 am

I agree Cali, I don't believe Lee or George molested her either. Also, as she was planning their new life together, her and Robyn aka Cookie, it reminded me of the things she would text to Amy H. about taking over the Anthony home and what a grand life they were going to live!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 am

kh had mentioned early on that Skye was passing jail notes as well for Casey......sure enough, it's in part two of the pdf file. Wow! It was interesting to read how all this came down because of Maya, the snitch, as Richard Hornsby called her. Not only what Casey had told Maya, but leading to the letters and revealing George's affair as well.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

Cecelia Benhaida…"Skye"
Cecelia Benhaida was incarcerated at the Orange County Jail from August 21st 2008 through December 5th, 2008. During this time, she helped pass notes to and from Casey Anthony. She has had conversations with Krystal Holloway, her sister, regarding things George Anthony said concerning this case.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 am

KB-there were 2 Jose's. Baez & Jose G, a 40 something attorney who graduated from high school the year Casey was born. She had the crush on Jose G.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

Anthony Family Denies Abuse Allegations

The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father.
Brad Conway, Anthony family attorney

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/6/casey39s_letters_expected_to_be_released_tuesday.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 am

As a jail trustee, Cecelia Benhaida ASSISTED in passing notes to and from Casey Anthony. The notes were to and from three other unidentified inmates.

Krystal Holloway (River) spent time alone with George from July 2008 to January 2009

Krystal mentioned she knew a deputy sheriff employed with Orange county. She said she never brought up anything about the Anthony case or her relationship with George Anthony to this deputy. She identified the deputy as Deputy Sheriff Anthony Whitmore.

Even after learning Skye was in jail with Casey. Skye states that neither George or Cindy Anthony asked anything about how their daughter was doing in jail.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 am

It doesn't surprise me the Ant's would deny the claims! Do you think they've read all the letters or did BC just brief them CliffsNotes style?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 am

I'm not ready to give Lee or George a free pass on not having sexual interest in Casey just yet.

I don't put it past Lee being curious about sex and checking out his sister. They are very close in age! But somehow I would think Casey was just as curious and Lee didn't have to sneak up on her while she slept.

I don't believe for a minute she didn't wake up when someone was fiddling with her bra!

I don't put it past Georgie to molest Casey at all! He screams SLEEZEBALL to me and always has given me creepy vibes.

He made me want to vomit telling her during those jail visits how pretty she was and calling her Beautiful as if it were her name. George seemed too focused on Casey's looks when the subject was not so shallow as that! It was like he already knew how to make her calm down and relax! Just say, but you're beautiful! And it's just creepy to think that that's often what older men in families do when they are trying to get their younger family members to not protest their desire to 'fiddle about'.

Casey's sexual permissiveness, as well as her partner hopping and her lack of feeling loved -or by needing to feel loved- by those who touch her are just a couple of things that can be symptomatic of having been sexually molested as a child against her will.

So I'm not calling this one a lie yet. I'm sure it's a stretched version of the truth, but perhaps not quite a complete lie.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I agree Lottie. This is not the first time we have heard KC's claims that her brother and dad had molested her. Maybe not to the point that she says in her letters, but I do believe there are some half-truths there.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Who needs ipecac when all you have to do to barf is to read KC's ramblings...Great purge!!!
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Many of the pages are repeated - Too bad I didn't take notes on the repeat pages when the started up. I'm now at page 391 of the PDF files, this is another of the Halloween ones.
I have seen nothing of the time after Caylee's remains were found, but leading up to it she mentioned her parents going to CA to be on Larry King.
I am not entirely convinced that this was pure spontaneous outpourings. There may have been a purpose to these letters. There are a lot of nonsense repetitions about what they will do when they are out, where they will live, eat, etc. I still feel that Casey enjoys all the intrigue, but regarding what happened to Caylee, she will "ZIP IT", to use Joes's shout out to Cindy. I would like to see a professional analysis done on this, both on the handwriting and the content.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

I would love to see a handwriting analysis on the letters.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Handwriting analysis: 10 year old girl who had issues getting potty trained and still suffers from arrested development syndrome. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Here's an article:

Casey Anthony's Handwriting Reveals Immaturity
Handwriting Analyst Examines Jailhouse Letters

A handwriting analyst says Casey Anthony's pen strokes reveal immaturity.

POSTED: 4:07 pm EDT April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 5:10 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. --
An analysis of Casey Anthony's handwriting in her jailhouse letters could provide an added glimpse into who she is.

Sally Elliott, a forensic expert, was interviewed by phone and pointed out that Anthony's letters are all the same height.

"That's mundane writing. It's all in the middle zone. She doesn't have very much in the upper or the lower," Elliott said.

Elliott said as a person matures, their letter heights begin to vary, and some pen strokes clearly reach upward. That indicates maturity, as well as the development of morals and character.

But Elliott said Anthony's handwriting indicates an immature personality and someone who's ego-centric.

"Her main problem is immaturity. Just like any child, she's thinking of herself and doing what she wants to do," Elliott said. "(If) she wants to do something, she's going to do it. She's willful."

http://www.wesh.com/news/23081045/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Casey Anthony’s Handwriting Revealed? Did she murder Caylee?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 Casey-10

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 Casey-12

Bart Baggett analyzes Casey's handwriting : He has a verbal analysis and a pdf file

http://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/casey-anthony/
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Here are some excerpts from the letters:

“I was a great mom! And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for 5 minutes. it’s so frustrating!…I may have a big mouth, but I can keep a secret.”

“I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry. If it weren’t for God, screw where I’m sitting now, if it weren’t for him and for my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible.”

“I know that Caylee’s nanny, the “real” Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years; I know in my heart that she’s not responsible. And I don’t blame her for not showing her face.”

“It sucks having to deal withy my “old life” (the real and media-made), but one thing that I know for sure, no matter how hard it seems, we’ve already gotten through the worst of things. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about Caylee and wish that I could have protected her better. I tried my hardest and it wasn’t enough.”

“Boy do we have tons in common! And as far as us being ‘partners in legal crime’, I’m not sure where I was going with it, but I’m glad you enjoyed it!”

“I miss my Caylee so much, L but knowing that she’s waiting for me in Heaven: sigh: honestly, it’s a great relief.”

“I don’t know one single mom who doesn’t try to get their freedom regardless of how old they are.”

“I’m going to use this experience to help others, especially Missing and Exploited Children. We are very similar creatures, my friend.”

“I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country – is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all?”

“I’ll adopt local – U.S.-wise. So many kids and teens are homeless and that’s something I want to target. and yes, missing children as well. that sits too close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it.”

“My mom isn’t sure if she and my dad are going to stay together, after hearing/watching his interview with the FBI F**K LLL”

“In order to have life we must lose our old lives so that we may be reborn. Check. The light is clearly shining at the end of the tunnel.”

“At least I know I, well, am 99% sure that Cays isn’t Jesse’s. We had a paternity test done when she was a couple weeks old, and it took forever to get the results back, which I’ve been told shouldn’t have been the case, and according to the paper he brought to my house in late Sept. ’05, Jesse wasn’t the father. Joy to the world!”

“I despise that loser, and I pity him and his self-righteous ‘Christian’ family. His dad claims to be the ‘right hand of God.’ Hate to burst his bubble, but Jesus sits there.”

“Nice guys may finish last here on earth, but in Heaven, we are all winners. A satisfying thought.”

“I’m not sure if you hear about my dad or not; it’s been all over the radio and I know that everything has been bouncing around every station. I can’t believe he tried to take his own life! What is he thinking???”

My dad quit or got fired back in November, never mentioned it to my mom, but kept disappearing day and night, never telling her where he was going, what he was doing, or with who. Too many questions unanswered.”

“I’m the only person who has tried to protect Caylee throughout all of this, and it kills me!’

“I’ve officially lost my entire blood-related family in the blink of an eye, in the midst of mourning my daughter’s death, trying to exonerate myself, and figure out what steps to take in achieving these things, and I get f***ed over by my entire family.”

http://handwritinguniversity.com/members/weekly-newsletters/casey-anthony/
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Inmate Anthony Exchanges Letters With Inmate Robyn Adams - Page 3 Casey-10

Bart Baggett's audio analysis

http://playaudiomessage.com/play.asp?m=603215&f=XKJGWP&ps=14&c=FFFFFF&pm=2&h=29
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm

I made it to page 47...that's it for today....same old me, me, me...She dislikes the "self righteous" Grunds...yet she sure is on a soapbox...How can she look into a mirror without it cracking??? Does it reflect the KC we see??? I shouldn't judge...shame on me!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Bombshell Revelation In Casey Case A Bust

Updated: 6:24 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the bombshell revelations from Casey Anthony's jailhouse conversations turned out to be a bust. WFTV spent two days analyzing Casey's newly-released letters (read them) and jail conversations to see what the documents will really mean for her case.

CASEY JAIL LETTERS (explicit): Read Them All
VIDEO REPORT: Bombshell A Bust?

The one conversation getting the most attention was from one of Casey's jail friends. She revealed information no one would have known except for Caylee's killer. It may not be a smoking gun, but it's certainly explosive.

Of the more than 800 pages of letters and documents released, page eight and nine hold the most explosive statements that are sure to be looked at very closely by both prosecutors and Casey's defense. They’re not buried in the pages and pages of Casey's own letters, but instead statements made by Casey's pen pal, Robyn Adams, to investigators that could be the most explosive part of the new information.

“The best part of this witness testimony and the most damning is apparently confided to her by Casey Anthony,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Adams claims, in December 2008, the day investigators found Caylee's remains, Casey told her about the trash bag and a blanket the remains were wrapped in; it's information only investigators and the killer would have known about.

Sheaffer says prosecutors will say the letters show Casey confided in Adams and her statements are believable, but it may not be the bombshell that will make the case. The defense will attack Adams on the stand.

“As a convicted felon, she will have credibility problems right out of the gate,” Sheaffer said.

Adams was convicted for setting up a marijuana drug operation with her husband. The defense will also argue, since Adams didn't share the information until this year, she could have learned about it from the media and embellished the story, perhaps to get a reduction in her own prison sentence.

“Make the jury believe she never said these things to this witness,” Sheaffer said.

Still, prosecutors will likely take the chance and put Adams on the stand, as long as they believe she's telling the truth.

“I would be very surprised if they did not polygraph Ms. Adams,” Sheaffer said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080952/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Got a question...maybe someone can answer....Who is this Mike & Michelle that filed appeals for KC....What appeals??? I wasn't aware of any appeals....Or is she just tooting her own horn to make "Cookie" feel at ease??? Too bad we don't have the corresponding notes from "Cookie"....
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder

Drew Petrimoulx
April 7, 2010 6:18 PM

Hundreds of pages in jail house letters are painting a picture of Casey Anthony's mental state after spending the last year and a half behind bars.

"In my estimation Casey Anthony appears clinically to have personality disorder," Los Angeles clinical psychologist Dr. Michelle Golland told WDBO.

Dr. Golland also describes Casey as a "pathological liar."

In the letters, Casey makes allegations that her older brother molested her when she was a young girl, and says her father may have also when she was too young to remember.

Dr. Golland says it's impossible to know if Casey is telling the truth, but her behavior is consistent with someone who has suffered from abuse.

"I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of major trauma going on with in that house," she said.

Dr. Golland told WDBO that she's not surprised Casey risked hurting her case by reaching out to another inmate, calling her "narcissistic and self involved" and saying Casey is always seeking attention because "it's never enough."

The accusations against her family may cause them to abandon the unwavering support they've shown since she was arrested in the Summer of 2008, Dr Golland said.

Both Casey's parents and her brother issued statements denying abuse the same day that the letters were made public.

"This could be the tipping point," Dr. Golland said.

Listen to full interview.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Robyn Adams interview is in the LE Supplemental Report thread. Along with Maya, the jail house snitch and Skye Benhaida...

I have to wonder if the Anthony's will waiver anymore support. I kind of have a feeling they will continue with business as usual....
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:29 pm

I'm still reading through them tish. The first 11 pages of the first letter, made me ill. She talks about the RV trip & about adopting! WTH? She didn't want the one she had!! GRRR
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Tish, I can't believe I thought Casey was referring to Adam Walsh's family. That's what I get for starting my reading from the back.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I have only had the chance to read through about 1/3 of the letters. I will read through them all, hopefully by the end of next week.

I feel Casey talks about "wanting to adopt a baby when she gets out" as a ruse to "red herring" her reader (the other inmate) into "believing" "Casey loves kids!"

What has really truly haunted me is the song Casey writes about to the other inmate, the song that Casey said she really enjoys listening to in her cell on her little jail radio. Imagine she truly snuffed out Caylee's life. Imagine Casey was in love and living with a man that STATED he didn't want a girl baby. He TOLD CASEY one day he wanted a boy. Imagine all the struggles Casey had with her Family of Origin. Remember, when Casey was pregnant at 19 with Caylee, Casey arranged for adoption ~ to give up Caylee to Casey's infertile best friend Kiomarie, but Cindy insisted NO! NO! You CAN'T give up MY grandchild! (Poor Casey I have to say here....) Then listen to this song, from her guilty murderess' perspective ~