Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood

+2
sitemama
eva
6 posters

Go down

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood Empty Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood

Post by eva Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood

It appears he was taken from his bedroom at night
News1130 Staff Sep 08, 2011 06:09:58 AM

SPARWOOD (NEWS1130) - An Amber Alert has been issued for a three-year-old boy police say may be with 47-year-old Randall Hopley, who who could be driving a brown 1987 Toyota Camry, BC license plate 098RAL.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/274738--amber-alert-issued-for-missing-3-year-old-boy-in-sparwood

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood Empty Re: Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 am

Police must have some reason to think Hopley took this baby. I hope they find him soon. Keep us posted eva.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood Empty Re: Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood

Post by eva Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Please everyone pray and/or send good vibes to this little boy. He's still missing....... Sad

Amber Alert extended into Alberta
Three-year-old Kienan Hebert vanished on Tuesday

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/275759--amber-alert-extended-into-alberta
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Prayers still going out to Kienan, hope they find him soon, safe and sound.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old boy in Sparwood Empty Kienan Hebert returned to his home, unharmed!

Post by Julie Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

‘Unprecedented’ for kidnapper to return boy, expert says

Tom Blackwell Sep 11, 2011 – 8:31 PM ET

As the days of Kienan Hebert’s abduction wore on, Canadians braced themselves for the worst — that the three-year-old’s ordeal at the hands of his kidnapper had ended tragically.

The happy news early Sunday that the abductor, believed to be a sex offender, had apparently returned the boy unharmed to his home in Sparwood, B.C., surprised even the experts, with one prominent U.S. advocate for missing children saying he cannot remember a similar outcome in the past.

snipped:
Sharon Fraser, Sparwood’s acting mayor, said the boy seems unaffected by his four-day ordeal, with an examination at the local hospital indicating that he had not been physically or sexually abused.

bbm

Read more:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/09/11/unprecedented-for-kidnapper-to-return-boy-expert-says/

bounce bounce bounce
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm glad Kienan was returned safely. I do remember a similar outcome when Alisa Maier's kidnapper dropped her off at a car wash.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Bless his heart, he's one lucky little boy... bounce
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Thank God he is safe. Hopefully they will catch Hopely, but they probably won't do anything more than a slap on the wrist.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 am

B.C. family thankful abducted boy returned unharmed; search on for abductor
SPARWOOD, B.C. - With the resilience of a three year-old, Kienan Hebert is back to playing with his brothers and sisters

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/index.aspx
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 am

I sincerely doubt he is unharmed. Sad

However, thank GOD he's been returned to his family and he has not been murdered.

He's not a Caylee Anthony.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

Just saw this on HLN this morning.....a rare good news story in the case of a missing child. Yay!!!
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 am

SPARWOOD (NEWS1130) - The disappearance of a three-year-old boy from Sparwood, and his safe return over the weekend, has captured the country's attention.

"I truly want to smile about this because it's not very often that these types of things happen in these types of investigations frankly," says Corporal Dan Moskaluk.

We spoke with people on the streets of Vancouver this morning, who told us they spent the last week praying that little Kienan Hebert was found safe and sound.

"So happy to hear it! I was just so worried all day seeing that Amber Alert on the buses and everybody was concerned and I'm so glad they brought him home and I hope they find some answers," says one woman.

Answers to questions like: where is Randall Hopley? He's a convicted sex offender and the main suspect in Keinan's abduction. And how whoever took the little boy was able to get back into the family home a second time to return the tot, without anyone noticing.

"It's kind of creepy that the guy brought him [Kienan] back in the middle of the night, so he has access to the house. You would think someone is paying attention to the surroundings," says one man.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/276377--many-questions-unanswered-after-boy-returned-safely#
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Missing B.C. boy's home left unlocked before mysterious return: father
SPARWOOD, B.C. - Just how three-year-old Kienan Hebert was brought back to his British Columbia home undetected in the dark of night may have a deceptively simple answer: the doors were unlocked.

Kienan was returned to his family home in Sparwood, …

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/index.aspx
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down