Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

+5
Estee
khintx
Cali
sitemama
Julie
9 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  Empty Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

Post by Julie Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

BS

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, September 12, 2011 5:04 PM

ORLANDO --
How much should Casey Anthony have to pay for lying to the cops?

Judge Perry could make a decision at any time.

Monday afternoon, her defense team made a counteroffer.

The state attorney’s office thinks Casey should pay back $517,000.

The defense thinks it should be just $200. Shocked

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/310939/Casey-Anthony-defense-makes-counteroffer-in-investigation-costs.html?cmpid=facebook
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  Empty Re: Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

Post by sitemama Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Are they still drinking the KC Kool-aid? $200.00????

Get realistic Bozo!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  Empty Re: Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs

Post by Julie Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm

They're drinking something!!!!! drunken drunken drunken
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:22 am

Don't let eva have whatever it is.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 am

That's not an offer, that's an insult. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 am

$200.00..?..That's laughable...The defense is still in the woods regarding their client's guilt...Orlando doesn't have smog,, but surely the defense is battling with a diminished mental capacity...I hope Judge Perry throws the book at them and gives "you know who" enough of a burden to keep her happy pedaling butt paying off the state...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

$200????? umm lets see.......that figures out to be about 7 cents per lie skankmom told during this case. Ridamndiculous!!!! awe
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 pm

kelli, I love your new word. My ex used to say I guarandamntee you. I never understood where he got that word.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:12 pm

He got it from me, of course! Very Happy
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm sorry sweetie, but you weren't even born yet when he was using that word. All my children are older than you, so it was atleast 50 years ago he was saying it, I guarandamntee it!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:13 pm

roflao
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

sitemama wrote:I'm sorry sweetie, but you weren't even born yet when he was using that word. All my children are older than you, so it was atleast 50 years ago he was saying it, I guarandamntee it!

well crap.....i'll have to make up something new.

by the way, today Skankmom was ordered to pay $97,000 in restitution for investigation costs incurred by Orange County. That is about 20% of what the state was seeking. http://newstaar.com/casey-anthony-must-pay-97676-for-costs-of-investigation-%E2%80%93-court-orders/354191/

Maybe she can get a loan from the half a million G & C got for appearing on Dr. HadmyPhil. (rolls eyes)
kellikat
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Only 20% of what the state was seeking, but much more that the $200.00 the defense offered.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702 Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702 Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702 Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702 Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702 Casey Anthony defense makes counteroffer in investigation costs  897702

Casey Anthony to pay twice as much for Caylee search

Judge adds $119,000 after sheriff's office provided new cost data

updated 1 hour 26 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. — A Florida judge on Friday increased the reimbursement costs Casey Anthony must pay to investigators for searching for her missing 2-year-old daughter three years ago.

Judge Belvin Perry added another $119,000 to the bill she owes four law enforcement agencies in central Florida, bringing the total to more than $217,000. That's still short of the $500,000 prosecutors were seeking.

Read more:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44646252/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Let's not forget the big bill she received from the IRS, for the taxes she was paid for the pictures. She, in turn, gave that to Bozo, so doesn't he also have to pay taxes of that same money?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Bozo should have reported the money Casey paid him as income and paid taxes on it. I'm sure we will hear about it if he didn't.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

roflao
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh what a tangled web we weave...I'm sure you know the rest of that little statement...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:20 pm

crystal ball I see lots of sticky spidey webs sneakily appearing around the DT and their star.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down