Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09

+3
FystyAngel
TigerMom
Snaz
7 posters

Go down

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 Empty George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors

Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009
Updated: 11:09 am EDT August 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, is answering prosecutors' questions about his granddaughter's murder at a deposition Wednesday at the Orange County courthouse. George's attorney, Brad Conway, and Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, were also there.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says (watch interview) George's testimony could be a key element for the state because of his law enforcement training.

Rest the rest here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20263548/detail.html

This article also includes interesting video of both George and Bozo (as usual, his is mundane....) before the depo, and a video of Bill Sheaffer (very interesting) on the importance of GA's testimony .
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 Empty Re: George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 am

OK... this is just a catty little question, but after having watched the video of Bozo, again I have one of the same impressions I frequently get of him. Does anyone else besides me think he walks like an ape? Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 Empty Re: George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09

Post by TigerMom Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I can not believe that George showed up to a deposition wearing shorts and flip flops. Just shows what a low life he really is. Can he get anymore bowlegged?
He is obviously trying to convince everyone he is so meek and mild now. What he said to the reporters sounded scripted to me about his temper and him being plain old George from Hopespring. I hope this does not lead him to buy a few beers and hide out in a hotel playing a hide and seek game under the guise of a suicide attempt.

While he is telling us how great Cindy is does he forget
that we watched him push her hand away before he rudely left the court room just a few months ago. He will never convince me he does not hold his own against her
with his filthy temper or that he loves and needs her so much and how wonderful she is and how lucky he is to have her.

He made me sick walking up there to talk to those reporters..what a fake. I hope no one thinks he has changed and will tell the truth today unless it means saving his own ass cause it surely is not for Caylee's sake.
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Someone needs to tell Baez he is a lawyer...granted a piss poor excuse for one but still a lawyer. He looked like a real class act showing up to the deposition today. He looked more like he was headed for happy hour somewhere. Did you hear him say Casey is ABSOULTELY doing okay in response to Kathy's question.
I have never seen a lawyer show up to a deposition dressed that way! I guess anything goes in Florida!!!
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Ok, cracking up here. Not only is GA looking like he's about to go out on his boat, but in the VERY beginning, you can here a womans voice say "Get a tight shots of his records in his hand".

INTERVIEW: George Anthony Before Wednesday's Deposition

WFTV spoke with George Anthony before his deposition Wednesday. (08/05/09)

http://www.wftv.com/video/20289363/index.html

Is he chewing GUM or his damned tongue??? WTH??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERVIEW: Anthonys' Attorney Jose Baez Before Deposition

WFTV spoke with Jose Baez before George Anthony's Wednesday deposition. (08/05/09)

http://www.wftv.com/video/20289501/index.html

Oh yes, What a Professional! UGH! (I guess we should be happy he's not) Joking about someones legs as being criminal, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERVIEW: Analyst Bill Sheaffer On George Anthony Deposition

WFTV reporter Mark Boyle spoke with legal analyst Bill Sheaffer on George Anthony's Wednesday deposition. 08/05/09

http://www.wftv.com/video/20289024/index.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Snaz wrote:George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors

Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009
Updated: 11:09 am EDT August 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, is answering prosecutors' questions about his granddaughter's murder at a deposition Wednesday at the Orange County courthouse. George's attorney, Brad Conway, and Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, were also there.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says (watch interview) George's testimony could be a key element for the state because of his law enforcement training.

Rest the rest here:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20263548/detail.html

This article also includes interesting video of both George and Bozo (as usual, his is mundane....) before the depo, and a video of Bill Sheaffer (very interesting) on the importance of GA's testimony .
Hi, Snaz! hug When George is talking about being in it through thick & thin, is he talking about wading through their own BS? George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 5368 roflao
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

milera wrote:I can not believe that George showed up to a deposition wearing shorts and flip flops. Just shows what a low life he really is. Can he get anymore bowlegged?
He is obviously trying to convince everyone he is so meek and mild now. What he said to the reporters sounded scripted to me about his temper and him being plain old George from Hopespring. I hope this does not lead him to buy a few beers and hide out in a hotel playing a hide and seek game under the guise of a suicide attempt.

While he is telling us how great Cindy is does he forget
that we watched him push her hand away before he rudely left the court room just a few months ago. He will never convince me he does not hold his own against her
with his filthy temper or that he loves and needs her so much and how wonderful she is and how lucky he is to have her.

He made me sick walking up there to talk to those reporters..what a fake. I hope no one thinks he has changed and will tell the truth today unless it means saving his own ass cause it surely is not for Caylee's sake.
Hi, milera! hug Excellent post! George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 179695 George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 88030 My sentiments exactly! I'm pretty sure that George knows better than to show up for Court wearing shorts & flip flops. George Anthony Being Deposed By Prosecutors 8/5/09 5368 After all, he was a cop at one time. I think he did that out of disrespect for our Justice System. At any rate, he truly is a horse's ass. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm

George and Bozo both made me completely sick when I watched those videos!!!

George in his Bermuda shorts just totally disgusted me.... and Mil, you are right.. he has a filthy temper and today he wanted us to feel sorry for poor old George from Hopespring Drive..... I DON'T feel sorry for him, and I DON'T think he and Spindy will stay together in the long run..... You know, I heard/seen people say that GA is a good looking man.... well, I can't go that far, but I will say that he is a decent looking man... until he opens his mouth.

And Bozo... he couldn't get any LESS professional if he TRIED!!!! He is so unprofessional, it is just pathetic. I'm so glad these depos are almost over, so we can not see any of their faces for a little bit... unless Georgette and Spindy decide to go back out on their alibi tour....

Georgette, Spindy, Lee and Bozo are all just so pitiful...

Last edited by Snaz on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:49 pm

OK.... so here's the deal:

Bozo walks like an ape....
Georgette is bowlegged....
Spindy has a bowl head.....

And Lee.... what shall we say about him??????
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Snaz wrote:OK.... so here's the deal:

Bozo walks like an ape....
Georgette is bowlegged....
Spindy has a bowl head.....

And Lee.... what shall we say about him??????

Tell us how you REALLY feel SNAZ! Evil or Very Mad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Can you tell I can't stand any of them????? Mad
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Snaz, Lee wears tube socks up to his ankles.

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Sock Boy!!!! We can call him Sock Boy!!!! Thanks, Natalie!!!

Bozo the Ape Clown
Bowlegged Georgette
Bowl Head Spindy
Sock Boy Lee

Now if THAT isn't a motley crew, I don't know what is!!!! Hahahaha!!!! roflao
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 pm

too funny beer

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 am

natalie wrote:Snaz, Lee wears tube socks up to his ankles.

Natalie you took the words right out of my mouth..so I will add "Lee has nasty sideburns" lol
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 am

George was interesting in that interview. He is usually like that when Cindy is not around to critique and critisize him. He loves the spotlight. He only becomes argumentative when Cindy shows up and then we see another side to George of Hopespring.

Folks they ain't looking for work. They are shopping a big book deal. George ain't leaving Cindy because she is the money tree.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
natalie wrote:Snaz, Lee wears tube socks up to his ankles.

Natalie you took the words right out of my mouth..so I will add "Lee has nasty sideburns" lol

Don't forget his nasty eyebrows...... Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Anthonys' Attorney Reveals Questions Asked At Deposition

Posted: 1:03 pm EDT August 6, 2009
Updated: 1:32 pm EDT August 6, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, is revealing what prosecutors asked Casey's father during his deposition. Conway appeared on the national TV morning program TODAY on Thursday.

During Wednesday's deposition, Conway says prosecutors asked George what kind of mother Casey was and about the events between last June and July, when Caylee was reported missing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20304707/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Snaz, does Conway get paid every time he goes on one of these shows to discuss this case?
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

mimi4all wrote:Snaz, does Conway get paid every time he goes on one of these shows to discuss this case?

Great question and one I have pondered about all of them since they put this show on the road. Show me the money!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
mimi4all wrote:Snaz, does Conway get paid every time he goes on one of these shows to discuss this case?

Great question and one I have pondered about all of them since they put this show on the road. Show me the money!

Me, too!!! I'm not sure anyone really knows the answer to that except the people involved.... and they aren't talking. The networks all say they don't pay for interviews, but there are ways around that..... like the 'licensing fees' they paid for photos. They were really paying GA & CA to appear. What they are doing now... I just don't know.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down