Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

+13
randilynn
Estee
eggcream
MissKansas
sitemama
Piper
FystyAngel
Snaz
Justice4all
IndyNile
mimi4all
babbette
Tracey6434
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show Empty Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

Seriously, just when you think these people have learned to Shut the Hail UP, here they are AGAIN! UGH!

Cindy Anthony To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show
Thursday, September 17, 2009
By Express
CBS NEWS : Now Cindy and George Anthony are FIGHTING to save Casey’s life. 48 Hours Mystery will have a show this Fall featuring Cindy & George Anthony as they fight for their daughter’s life. Appears the Anthony’s aren’t being quiet after all, are you surprised?

Watch 48 Hour preview video with Cindy saying “I’m panicked, I’m scared” …. here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

Last edited by Snaz on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show Empty Re: Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

Post by babbette Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh, gag me with a barbie doll leg. So sick of that woman.
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show Empty Re: Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

Post by mimi4all Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm already sick. Can I handle it? LOL.
I guess it will be worth tuning in to see how much deeper they can get with the lies/cover-up. But I will need my barf bag handy.
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Is this going on tonight because it doesnt say on my guide that CA is on..

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by babbette Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:50 pm

No, not tonight. Just said coming up this fall.

(Cute dog, IndyNile)
babbette
babbette

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:54 pm

OOOh K..Thank you! I have all episodes tivo'd. This will be very interesting....

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm

We might not see the episode until November if they decide to air it during sweeps.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 am

I'm thinking it won't be anything new anyway. We have ALL seen Cindy and George on these shows for over a year now. they ALWAYS say the same thing. Blah, blah, blah! I will watch, of course. However, I going to call it right now. It will just make me angry. Every time I have watched her talk, I nearly lose my mind seeing red. Fake tears, KC is a victim and the police did x, y and z wrong! Mark my words! Mad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 am

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments (31) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Continued at link above.

Looks like another PAYDAY for the Anthony's. And for what? The same crap we have heard over and over and over. Makes me physically sick!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm sure you are right Tracey. We've heard it all before from the Anthony's. I don't get why they defend KC. She is usually nothing but rude to them from what I've seen and she killed their granddaughter. If George and Cindy really believe KC is innocent, why aren't they demanding that the real killer be found? That would help KC's case more than all the smokescreens and lies are helping it. I believe they haven't demanded the real killer be found because they know KC did it.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:49 pm

J4A,

Ya know, you are absolutely RIGHT. I have heard many people say this before. However, today when I read your post, I sat here and really thought about this. I mean really thought about it. If someone in MY family was accused of murder or ANY other violent crime and especially if it were to another member of my family, and I TRULY believed they were innocent, what would I be doing? Let's say, I'm Cindy, even. (Yikes, lol) My daughter is in jail for over a year and I really think she's innocent. You know what I'm doing? I'm reading every piece of evidence, talking to every news show or reporter who will listen and declaring there is another killer at large. I'm not sitting back, whining and saying, I'll let the lawyers do their jobs. Nor saying, she's innocent, but out the other side of my mouth, I want to know what happened, like GA does. Hail, even the Peterson parents denial is more believable. They put up a website, with all the contradictory evidence (well, what THEY believe is contradictory) and have PI's working on the case.
I know there is no handbook saying what one would do in their shoes. But I am pretty sure, everything they have done, would be, in what NOT to do. They, IMO, have done nothing but help the state's case. For that, I thank them. Very Happy
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm

I keep forgetting. The Anthony's aren't demanding the real killer be found because they think "the nanny" did it. roflao

That being said, they aren't even calling for the real Zenaida Gonzalez to be found and brought to justice. Have the Anthony's done or said anything to make anybody really doubt KC's guilt? Of course not, because deep down they know KC was responsible. If the Anthony's are going to continue talking out of both sides of their mouth they need to do us a favor and shut up
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:I'm thinking it won't be anything new anyway. We have ALL seen Cindy and George on these shows for over a year now. they ALWAYS say the same thing. Blah, blah, blah! I will watch, of course. However, I going to call it right now. It will just make me angry. Every time I have watched her talk, I nearly lose my mind seeing red. Fake tears, KC is a victim and the police did x, y and z wrong! Mark my words! Mad

Tracey I feel the EXACT same way! I cannot even stand her voice! Let alone seeing her face! Who would of thought that you and I would agree on something huh? No

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 pm

IndyNile wrote:
Tracey6434 wrote:I'm thinking it won't be anything new anyway. We have ALL seen Cindy and George on these shows for over a year now. they ALWAYS say the same thing. Blah, blah, blah! I will watch, of course. However, I going to call it right now. It will just make me angry. Every time I have watched her talk, I nearly lose my mind seeing red. Fake tears, KC is a victim and the police did x, y and z wrong! Mark my words! Mad

Tracey I feel the EXACT same way! I cannot even stand her voice! Let alone seeing her face! Who would of thought that you and I would agree on something huh? No

Indy,
I've wracked my brain all day and can't figure out, what is it we have not agreed on in the past? I even went back and read most of the posts you have made and that I have made and don't see any we disagree on.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Tracey wrote:
Indy,
I've wracked my brain all day and can't figure out, what is it we have not agreed on in the past? I even went back and read most of the posts you have made and that I have made and don't see any we disagree on.
------------------------------------------------

We had a little issue over at CSO. Got a little out of hand and we both had our posts deleted and I think you sent me a PM and I sent one back to you (both nasty lol).. I cant remember what the thread was about or why we had an argument. Oh well, water under the bridge.

hug

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 pm

I say I'll never watch CA again, but you guys know me. Curiosity will get the best of me. If anyone knows when this will air, please would you post it here? THANKS! crystal ball
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

mimi4all wrote:I say I'll never watch CA again, but you guys know me. Curiosity will get the best of me. If anyone knows when this will air, please would you post it here? THANKS! crystal ball

Mimi, I read somewhere that the show would air October 17... but I have no way of knowing if that is true or not. But I am sure we will all hear plenty as the time gets closer for the show to air. So fear not......
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Someone please tell me I haven't missed this show roflao
Seriously, Snaz, Oct. 17??? Better start preparing... affraid
Just watching the preview was causing me to have an anxiety attack! Can I handle it?
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:38 pm

I don't know if I can handle anymore of George and Cindy's garbage. They have to know that Casey murdered their granddaughter. I might not be able to finish watching if George and Cindy only face softball questions.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:03 pm

mimi4all wrote:Someone please tell me I haven't missed this show roflao
Seriously, Snaz, Oct. 17??? Better start preparing... affraid
Just watching the preview was causing me to have an anxiety attack! Can I handle it?

No, you have not missed the show.... I'm still hearing October 17.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

awaiting justice wrote:I cant wait ! I want to see if CA will start yelling at the producer as she is interviewed..lol

If you miss it, Fysty can add it to the new thread for 48 hours..In the "Tube" section. Its great and there are tons of ashows there...

AJ, my guess is this will be an easy interview for CA.... you know, just another one of those puffs pieces the networks have been giving the A's. And Jim Lichtenstein has been coaching them on their behavior. In case anyone doesn't know who that is, he's the man who always sits next to CA at every hearing.... he's currently with 'The Today Show'. Here's his bio:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 pm

I wonder if "Wrigley's" is going to sponsor her??? Laughing
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:40 pm

It is going to air on CBS, Saturday, 10/17 @ 10PM EST

Will you watch???

I will have to arm myself for this one. I get angry just thinking about CA!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

I'll probably set my DVR to record it. That way I can fast forward if I need to.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Justice4all wrote:I'll probably set my DVR to record it. That way I can fast forward if I need to.

That's what I do! Laughing Also, I bought hubby a "foam" brick to throw at the television during football season. I have a feeling that I will be armed with it that night. crystal ball
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I wonder if "Wrigley's" is going to sponsor her??? Laughing

HaHa! Ain't that the truth! I will have to watch even though it's like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.......... affraid
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:17 pm

I plan to watch, merely because they always seem to ask hard questions, but I don't know if they will with CA.

ABC seems to support the Anthony's and it may be like LKL.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Snaz wrote:
awaiting justice wrote:I cant wait ! I want to see if CA will start yelling at the producer as she is interviewed..lol

If you miss it, Fysty can add it to the new thread for 48 hours..In the "Tube" section. Its great and there are tons of ashows there...

AJ, my guess is this will be an easy interview for CA.... you know, just another one of those puffs pieces the networks have been giving the A's. And Jim Lichtenstein has been coaching them on their behavior. In case anyone doesn't know who that is, he's the man who always sits next to CA at every hearing.... he's currently with 'The Today Show'. Here's his bio:

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

Thanks for sharing that Snaz. It was driving me nuts who that guy was sitting next to them in the hearings. I was in a chat the last hearing. I think on the sentinel site or somewhere and I kept saying who's the bald guy sitting with the A's and no one knew. What else do we know about him being with the A's? Anything? What is his purpose? How did they get hooked up? Are there any details about his involvement with the A's? Those people infuriate me. Here their hrand daughter was murdered and they act like they're fricking rock starts and what need a PR person and assistants? We all remember their ads for personal assistants, right? Especially Lee's comes to mind, that pretty much said, needs to take direction without question and can handle difficult, high stress situations. UGH! Is it wrong to just want to punch someone in the face when I think of them?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 pm

No, Tracey, I don't think it is wrong for you to want to punch them in the face... but my guess is you would have to stand in a VERY LONG line if you want to!!!!

I really don't know much else about Lichtenstein, but knowing he is a media coach tells us pretty much everything we need to know... LOL... man, did he really bite off a chunk when he took on the A's as clients..

I, personally, do not plan to watch the show. I will tape it, and watch it later if I can stomach it (Fysty, send me that brick!).... but I will not contribute viewership to a network that is giving Cindy Anthony a platform to spew her mis-truths and half-truths. Although, in fairness to 48 Hours, they do usually tell both sides of a story... so we will have to see. I pray they do not do a 'Maggie Rodriguez interview'..... the one when she so soft spokenly asked Cindy about her own 'suicide attempt'. barf
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

OK.... maybe I will watch....LOL

Attorney John Morgan to Discuss Zenaida Gonzalez v. Casey Anthony Case on 48 Hours

Orlando, FL 10/08/2009 07:48 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

John Morgan, the attorney representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation suit against Casey Anthony, will be appearing on 48 Hours Mystery on October 17, 2009. Mr. Morgan will be sharing insight into the investigation he has conducted on Zenaida Gonzalez’s behalf. He is seeking to clear her name from the false allegations made by Casey Anthony that she was responsible for the disappearance and death of Casey’s daughter, Caylee Anthony.

After 3-year-old Caylee Anthony went missing in June 2008, her mother falsely named Zenaida Gonzalez as Caylee's babysitter, referring to her as “Zanny the Nanny.” She also stated that Caylee was in Ms. Gonzalez’s custody at the time of her disappearance. However, numerous inconsistencies in Casey Anthony’s story, as well as physical evidence against her, have made her the prime suspect in Caylee’s disappearance and death. Casey has been charged with first-degree murder and faces the possibility of life in prison. Caylee’s remains were found near her home in Orange County, Florida in December 2008.

Zenaida Gonzalez, a mother of six with no criminal record, maintains that she never babysat for Caylee Anthony. In fact, she never even met Casey or Caylee Anthony. As a result of these false allegations against her, she lost her job and has suffered both physically and emotionally. John Morgan of Morgan & Morgan is representing her in a defamation lawsuit that seeks to clear her name and restore her reputation. While gathering evidence to support Zenaida Gonzalez’s innocence, he has interviewed several people close to Casey Anthony, including George and Cindy Anthony. He will discuss his knowledge of the case and the individuals involved on the upcoming episode of 48 Hours Mystery.

The 48 Hours Mystery episode featuring John Morgan will air on CBS on Saturday, October 17, 2009. Please check your local listings for the time. Individuals who are interested in following the case can visit Morgan & Morgan's Case Spotlight: Gonzalez v. Anthony page for additional updates, highlights, videos, and depositions.

About Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan is one of the largest Personal Injury law firms in the country with offices nationwide. The firm handles product liability cases, personal injury cases, and medical malpractice cases, as well as claims against drug and medical device manufacturers. Visit ForThePeople.com for a free case evaluation and information about your legal rights.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=128447&cat=14
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 am

Snaz,

Man, I have to give you BIG props. I just searched John Morgan this am and found this article you posted above where it says he'll be appearing on 48 hours. You are good!

I should always just check here first to see what Snaz knows. LOL!

I know for a fact, I won't watch this when it is on. I need to Tivo it. So, I can FF at will. i'm sure others feel this way but I really do seriously get upset whenever I hear her talk. I can feel my blood pressure rising and it leaves me feeling icky for days.

I am hoping this will be a balanced piece though. I do feel that CBS does get though from the public, we don't want anymore fluff pieces on any of those people and there will be an uproar if it is.
Let's hope anyway!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by MissKansas Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 pm

I am wondering if Judge Strickland issues a gag order after Friday's hearing, if 48 Hours will have to postpone the airing of the Casey Anthony story October 17th......
MissKansas
MissKansas

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:01 pm

I don't think a gag order would prevent a news program from playing interviews that have already taken place. At least, I would hope not.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eggcream Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:54 pm

I read that they'll be presenting both sides of the case.
eggcream
eggcream

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 am

Actually, recently, I also heard/read that the clip we saw of CA speaking was but a small portion of the show and that both sides would be told.....

I still won't be watching it because it's on Saturday, and I have to watch college football Saturday night, but I will record it and watch it later that night.

Somewhat believing now that this might not be just another opportunity for CA to spew her lies (she will tell some, she just won't be afforded the whole hour) and that the other side of the story will be told gives me hope. John Morgan will be a part of the show, and I haven't heard who else, so maybe it won't be another LKL.....
Here's to hoping CA is one unhappy camper after the show is over because things didn't go her way..... Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show 322372
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am

eggcream wrote:I read that they'll be presenting both sides of the case.

eggcream, welcome to RC!!! So glad you are here!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 pm

48 Hours Mystery to Feature Insight from John Morgan on Gonzalez v. Anthony Case

Orlando, FL 10/14/2009 08:00 AM GMT (TransWorldNews)

WHO: An upcoming episode of 48 Hours Mystery covering the disappearance and death of Caylee Anthony will feature Attorney John Morgan of Morgan & Morgan. Mr. Morgan is currently representing Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman falsely accused of kidnapping Caylee Anthony, in a defamation suit against Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

WHAT: When Casey Anthony reported that her 3-year-old daughter Caylee was missing, she told authorities that Caylee was in the custody of her babysitter Zenaida Gonzalez (or “Zanny the Nanny”) at the time of her disappearance. However, as the investigation into Caylee’s alleged kidnapping unfolded, authorities began to suspect Casey herself was the person responsible for her daughter’s disappearance. In October 2008, Casey Anthony was charged with first degree murder and several additional charges related to Caylee’s disappearance. Caylee’s death was confirmed in December 2008 when her remains were found near her home.

WHEN and WHERE: The 48 Hours mystery episode featuring John Morgan will air on Saturday, October 17, 2009 on CBS. Please check your local listings for the time.

WHY: As a result of the false allegations against her, Zenaida Gonzalez lost her job and has suffered both physically and emotionally. In an effort to clear Ms. Gonzalez’s name, Mr. Morgan has been conducting an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Caylee Anthony’s disappearance and death. On 48 Hours, he will share his insights into the case and describe his efforts to find out who is really responsible for Caylee Anthony’s death.

For additional information about the Zenaida Gonzalez v. Casey Anthony case, please visit Morgan & Morgan's Case Spotlight: Gonzalez v. Anthony page.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=129466&cat=14
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Caylee Anthony: CBS offers video preview of '48 Hours Mystery'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 14, 2009 11:42:46 AM

What will "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" be like?

I'll have a preview tonight of the edition of CBS' "48 Hours Mystery," which airs at 10 p.m. Saturday. The show tries to give a more intimate, in-depth look at the case of the little girl and her mother, Casey Anthony, who is charged with the child's first-degree murder.

CBS has posted this preview, and the speakers include Casey's defense attorneys; George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents; Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance; and attorney John Morgan, who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation suit against Casey.

Watch CBS News Videos Online

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/caylee_and_casey_anthony/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by eggcream Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, the preview sure looks good.
eggcream
eggcream

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Well, here it is folks, KC's defense out in the open for all to see. It is the SODDI! What a freaking joke! Are you kidding me???????

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-defense-team-tells-cbs-48-hours-mystery-that-somebody-else-is-the-killer-of-this-child.html

Casey Anthony: Defense team tells CBS' '48 Hours Mystery' that 'somebody else is the killer of this child'

posted by halboedeker on Oct 14, 2009 8:00:50 PM

Casey Anthony's defense team disputes that duct tape was around Caylee Anthony's mouth and points to a stranger as the child's killer in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

"The state has led you to believe that there's duct tape around the mouth," attorney Linda Kenney Baden tells CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "All we can say is that's going to be a disputed issue."

On the duct tape, DNA was found that belongs to an unidentified person, and that evidently is key to the defense's approach. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child, Caylee. (Caylee is pictured.)

"A stranger. It was a stranger involved," attorney Todd Macaluso says.

"Somebody else is the killer of this child," Kenney Baden adds.

The program will air at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6. Those questioned include George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents; Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance; Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey for defamation; and John Morgan, Gonzalez's attorney.

Rodriguez cited the interview with defense attorneys Kenney Baden, Macaluso and Jose Baez as the headline from the hour, which is called "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony."

"They gave me the sense they will challenge all of the physical evidence," Rodriguez said in a phone interview. "They give me four or five examples of evidence they say is bogus, tainted or not true."

Anthony's attorneys are convinced that she can be acquitted, Rodriguez said. "I don't think it's just what they think they should say. I think they believe it," she said. "They believe they have enough to plant a seed of doubt."

The attorneys complain that the media have convicted their client already and that's why they want the trial moved to Miami or somewhere else, Rodriguez said.

So why go on national television?

"It's better to have their point of view represented," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez stressed that she interviewed several people who have been hurt by the case, notably Grund.

"Jesse told us how he doubts Casey's innocence," Rodriguez said. "He takes us into that home and the family dynamics. He raises a lot of red flags and says George and Cindy aren't telling the truth."

In the program, Grund calls Casey "this dark, selfish, remorseless individual" and says he isn't sure what she's capable of.

Rodriguez has interviewed George and Cindy Anthony before for "The Early Show." "We make them answer tough questions," Rodriguez said of Saturday's show. "We dig a whole lot deeper."

The program reveals that the Anthonys have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and they keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says, "It [Caylee] wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

Rodriguez said she didn't know about any licensing fees paid on the program, but called it a standard industry practice. She spent many months on Saturday's program, which she described as comprehensive. She dismissed the criticism that the hour is premature.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with telling the story," she said. "It leaves the door open to do another hour when it's resolved. Hopefully, I'll be talking to Casey, in or out of jail."

But she said she has not been promised an interview with Anthony. What does Rodriguez want to ask her?

"I want to know why she didn't report her daughter missing for a month," Rodriguez said. "That's what critics of the defense say could be her undoing. Even though a lot of evidence is circumstantial, they'll have a hard time explaining her behavior during the month Caylee was missing."

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaned up some unnecessary copied information)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by eggcream Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 am

31 days.
This says it all.
The Dream Team is more like a Nightmare.
eggcream
eggcream

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 am

I just found it interesting to see the quote from Macaluso saying "A stranger. A stranger was involved". I mean come on, looking through every piece of evidence and the 31 days, someone please, please show me how a stranger would even remotely fit into her OWN version of what happened? It doesn't.
Even KC stated herself she KNEW who took Caylee. She knew ALL of the people she claimed took Caylee. Now it's a stranger? Pathetic.
And Baez better hope he finds a juror who has been living on Mars or at least a cave with no tv, radio or papers. There is no way, anyone could put completely out of your mind what KC'S own words were, if they weren't admitted into evidence.
Can someone play devil's advocate for me here? If you're the defense, how do you say at trial now, it is a stranger when the state has just played all of KC'S interviews with LE and introduced her own written statements to LE? Why would KC be afraid of a stranger that just know miraculously appears in her defense? Obviously that stranger wasn't threatening her. She didn't even know of a stranger.
UGH!!!! Mad
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 am

The only stranger is her mind...Stranger than fiction
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:06 am

Estee wrote:The only stranger is her mind...Stranger than fiction

Welcome Estee! It is so nice to see new members and get fresh perspective and opinions. Very Happy

I think you are absolutely right. I don't believe for one second there is ANY stranger. I think the only way "stranger" can fit into this case is, as Judge Strickland once said, "KC Anthony and the truth are strangers."

I was just wondering how the defense thinks this could even fit into their clients OWN statements. It doesn't!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

CBS Show On Casey Causes Controversy
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:20 am EDT October 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A CBS News special featuring Casey Anthony is creating a controversy before it airs, with some calling for a boycott of the network's sponsors.
The special, which will air Saturday night on "48 Hours Mystery," promises to deliver exclusive interviews and shocking new clues that could change the investigation into Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming that Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's Orange County home last December.

The story has garnered worldwide attention, with emotions often running high. Some people who have followed the saga closely have bombarded CBS' Internet message boards, urging the network not to air the episode. Other posters have threatened to boycott CBS sponsors if the network airs the show.

CBS vows to present both sides of the story, and the show will feature Jesse Grund, who describes Anthony, his former fiancee, as "dark, selfish and remorseless." Attorney John Morgan discusses the civil lawsuit he's filed on behalf of Gonzalez. And the show also promises to include never-before-seen video of Caylee.

The network released some clips from the show, including a quote from Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, who says, "I think they botched this from the beginning."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, asks, "How horrible would it be if Caylee's mother is wrongly convicted?" and, "In a moment's notice, our lives can change."

George Anthony continues to stand by his daughter, saying, "Casey would not hurt Caylee. She wouldn't do that."

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21300381/detail.html

Video:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21302810/index.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by eggcream Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:51 pm

They better not cancel this. I've been looking forward to it for 2 weeks.
eggcream
eggcream

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Jesse Grund tells '48 Hours Mystery' that she's 'this dark, selfish, remorseless individual'

posted by halboedeker on Oct 15, 2009 7:00:00 AM

Jesse Grund praises Caylee Anthony and blasts her mother, former fiance Casey Anthony, in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

The CBS newsmagazine shared excerpts from some interviews in the hour report. Maggie Rodriguez of "The Early Show" is the reporter. The program airs at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6.

"Caylee was a really easy baby, I gotta be honest ... so wonderful," Grund says. "I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her."

Casey Anthony told Grund that he was Caylee's father, but a paternity test proved otherwise. (Casey Anthony is shown conferring with attorney Jose Baez in this August photo by Red Huber of the Sentinel.)

"It said zero-percent probability that I was the biological father," Grund says. "It was relieving and heartbreaking at the same time. I didn't want anybody to be that little girl's father except for me."

Five months after Casey agreed to marry Jesse, she ended the engagement.

"She claimed I loved Caylee more than I loved her," Grund says.

"What do you think happened to Caylee?" Rodriguez asks.

"Honestly, I don't know ... The Casey that I knew was incapable of hurting a hair on Caylee's head ... But this person, this dark, selfish, remorseless individual that sits in jail right now, I'm not sure what she's capable of."

George and Cindy Anthony show "48 Hours Mystery" that they've turned their home into a shrine to Caylee. They also keep her death certificate out in the open.

"We're not gonna get rid of anything of hers," George tells Rodriguez. "Most everything we've held on to. We just can't let it go."

Cindy says of Caylee: "It wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

Rodriguez asks about Casey's behavior during the time Caylee was missing.

"Does it seem odd to you that she would be out dancing when Caylee was missing?" Rodriguez asks.

"Casey told us she was trying to find where Caylee was at," George says. "There's some kind of a connection there somewhere."

Defense attorney Jose Baez adds, "Things are not always as simple as they seem."

Rodriguez: "Would you care to elaborate?"

Baez: "No."

When Rodriguez asks about photos of Casey partying, Baez says, "Everything will come out at its proper time and place."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-jesse-grund-tells-48-hours-mystery-that-shes-this-dark-selfish-remorseless-individual.html#more
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 pm

New Revelations in Caylee Anthony Murder
"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

(CBS) "48 Hours Mystery" teams up with CBS News' "The Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez for an exclusive interview with three members of Casey Anthony's defense team and an in-depth look at a case that has become a national obsession.

It is a case that has captivated the country. In the summer of 2008, Orlando, Fla. toddler Caylee Anthony disappeared, only to be discovered six months later a short distance from her home, her skeletal remains stuffed in plastic bags and her mouth sealed with duct tape.

Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was charged with Caylee's murder after not reporting her daughter missing for a month, and allegedly lying to police. With Casey facing a murder trial and the possibility of the death penalty, her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are standing by their daughter as they search for the truth.

Now, for the first time, three of Casey’s defense lawyers - Jose Baez, Linda Kenney Baden and Todd Macaluso - discuss the case in an exclusive interview with CBS News’ "The Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez on "48 Hours Mystery," Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Excerpts from the "48 Hours Mystery" interview are below:

KENNEY BADEN: The state had led you to believe that there’s duct tape around the mouth.

RODRIGUEZ: Oh, you’re saying there’s not?

KENNEY BADEN: All we can say is that’s going to be a disputed issue.

BAEZ: I think they botched this from the very beginning by arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts and circumstances surrounding this child’s disappearance.

KENNEY BADEN: It was ruined and spoiled in a lot of ways. For instance…the most important piece of evidence that the state thought they had, which is this demonizing duct tape, was contaminated by the FBI.

A lab technician's DNA was found on the duct tape. Along with DNA belonging to an unidentified person…

KENNEY BADEN: Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to law enforcement, did not belong to Casey or any of her family members that is on that duct tape.

MACALUSO: A stranger. It was a stranger involved.

KENNEY BADEN: Somebody else is the killer of this child.

BAEZ: They want you to believe that this 22-year-old girl is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the entire FBI and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body off the side of the road…a block from her house.

But authorities say they have evidence that Casey premeditated the crime, conducting incriminating research on a family computer…. The subjects included "neck-breaking," "household weapons," "shovel," and "how to make chloroform."

KENNEY BADEN: You just assumed that Casey was conducting those searches.

RODRIGUEZ: No, I didn’t assume. That’s what the state says in their evidence.

KENNEY BADEN: They’re absolutely mistaken.

RODRIGUEZ: So you don’t deny that the searches happened, but you say it wasn’t Casey?

KENNEY BADEN: Correct.

While the defense claims that the prosecution’s evidence is not concrete, detectives have said that the fact that Casey did not immediately report Caylee’s disappearance, as well as Casey’s own behavior during the month her daughter was later said to be missing, which included partying at nightclubs, are damning. But Casey’s lawyers and her parents say that things are not as they seem.

RODRIGUEZ: Does it seem odd to you that she would be out dancing when Caylee was missing?

GEORGE: Casey told us she was trying to find where Caylee was at. There’s some kind of a connection there somewhere.

BAEZ: Things are not always as simple as they seem.

RODRIGUEZ: Would you care to elaborate?

BAEZ: No.

RODRIGUEZ: We have photographs that show Casey was out partying while her daughter was supposedly missing. How will you explain to a jury how a good mother who’s worried about her daughter is capable of doing that?

BAEZ: Everything will come out at its proper time and place.

Rodriguez also spoke with Casey’s former fiancé, Jesse Grund. Grund and Anthony had only dated for six weeks in early 2005. But months after they broke up, she told him that she was pregnant with his child. A paternity test would soon reveal that he was not Caylee’s father, but Grund was committed to the baby. He assumed the role of father and proposed to Casey.

GRUND: Caylee was a really easy baby, I gotta be honest…so wonderful. I fell in love with her as soon as saw her.

[A paternity test] said zero-percent probability that I was the biological father. It was relieving and heartbreaking at the same time. I didn’t want anybody else to be that little girl’s father except for me.

I could have just jumped ship and left. But that was never my intention.

RODRIGUEZ: It didn’t matter that Caylee wasn’t his…Jesse was in love with his new family. But just 5 months after she said “yes,” Casey called off the engagement.

GRUND: She claimed I loved Caylee more than I loved her.

RODRIGUEZ: What do you think happened to Caylee?

GRUND: Honestly, I don’t know… The Casey that I knew was incapable of hurting a hair on Caylee’s head… But this person, this dark, selfish, remorseless individual that sits in jail right now, I’m not sure what she’s capable of.

Many of Casey Anthony’s friends echo Grund’s sentiments of confusion about what she is really capable of doing, but her parents, George and Cindy, refuse to believe she killed her own daughter - their granddaughter. Their steadfast defense of Casey has put them on trial in the court of public opinion, and the public outcry - including daily protests in front of the Anthonys’ home - nearly pushed George to commit suicide.

GEORGE: People hate her… I think it’s almost like a hangman’s type mentality for some of these people.

How are you supposed to feel when you’re being called particular names? It just gets to you after a while. It needles you. It eats at you…. If you get spit on, you get called-and you get stuff thrown at you---what are you supposed to do? You supposed to stand back and just not let it bother you?”

Knowing that my granddaughter was gone, knowing where my daughter’s at and what she’s facing for the possibility of her life, how much it’s hurting Cindy…I couldn’t take it no more. I wanted to join Caylee. I miss her so much.

The Anthony’s home has turned into a shrine to Caylee-her bedroom remains just as it was, her furniture, clothing and toys are still there, her handprints are still on the mirror. They even keep her death certificate lying out in the open, the saddest reminder of what has devastated this family.

GEORGE: We’re not gonna get rid of anything of hers. Most everything we’ve held on to. We just can’t let it go. We can’t let it go.

RODRIGUEZ: Everywhere you go in the house, there are pictures of Caylee and Casey

CINDY: Right. Casey was always taking pictures of Caylee. This is Caylee’s room. There’s days that it brings me smiles and there’s days that I just come in here and I just cry.”

MAGGIE: You will never clean this mirror?

CINDY: No! And I can’t even wipe the dust off cause I’m afraid I’m gonna take a smudge off of her.”

GEORGE: I can hear her, I can smell her right now...I can visualize her…There’s a presence inside of our house that we can feel…we can see.

CINDY: It wasn’t Casey’s child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/15/48hours/main5386046.shtml?tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm sure CBS will present both sides of the story. I don't think there is any reason it should be canceled.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:07 pm

In the "Tube Talk" section, I do have a 48 Hours section. If this interview is like the rest of the shows, I will be sure to post it as soon as it is made available.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next