Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

+13
randilynn
Estee
eggcream
MissKansas
sitemama
Piper
FystyAngel
Snaz
Justice4all
IndyNile
mimi4all
babbette
Tracey6434
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

Post by Snaz Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

I feel this will be a very slanted version of "The Caylee Anthony Story". Maggie Rodgriguez is the one who did the puff piece on the morning show when CA spoke about her own "suicide attempt". Maggie speaks in a very soft-spoken, whiny, simpering voice.... and was very sympathetic to the A's in her last interview. Maggie R. was probably part of the deal when the A's made their deal with CBS to do the '48 Hours' show because she has been so sympathetic to them.

I also believe Maggie is hoping for a one-on-one with KC herself one day... she said as much in one of the articles......so she doesn't want to burn any bridges with the A's.

The more I think about this stupid show, the more infuriated I get. I hope I'm wrong... but only time will tell.

I, frankly, am ready for this one to be in the books... and be watching her conviction and either death or LWOP sentence on one of their future shows.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show

Post by randilynn Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:58 pm

okay... i have a q...

where did this "a stranger did it" story come from?? i havent heard that one.. lets revisit the stories i can remember..

1. caylee was FINE.. with the nanny
2. caylee was FINE.. BUT the nanny took off with her after KC dropped her off at sawgrass..
3. caylee was FINE.. BUT the nanny actually took off with her from jay blanchard park..
4. caylee was FINE.. BUT NOW the nanny actually ripped her out of KCs fighting hands at jay blachard park..

(in all above stories, she had spoken to caylee on the telephone... remember.. about the books and shoes..)

5. NOW she is not sure where caylee is.. she believes the Grunds have something to do with it..
6. OH.. no it was Roy Kronk.. he did it!!
7. okay... a stranger did it.. she was kidnapped..

alright.. that is all i can remember off the top of my head.. feel free to add more if i missed any (sure i did)..

MY Q's:
1. will all these stories be admissible in court?
2. HOW on earth are they going to say a stranger took her.. i mean.. the logic.. the ants SAY they saw caylee in the am leaving with KC, SOOO when did this stranger abduct her? was KC with her when she was taken? was it a car jacking, and they took caylee? did KC try to fight off this stranger? BECAUSE.. with the previous statements about when caylee was last seen, there is NO WAY that they can claim that someone broke in the home and took caylee.. we know she wasnt waiting outside alone for a school bus .. SO WHEN?? when did this mysterious diabolical stranger take little caylee.? i cant wait to hear this one..

is it just me, or have ALL the previous statements made by EVERYONE involved kinda R/O the remote possibility that there is anyone else involved.. i think they have REALLY narrowed down the possibility of (lies) stories that they can tell the jury, because all can be rebutted with prior statements, testimonies!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:12 pm

The defense is ridiculous. I can picture bozo coming up with the following scenario. He will probably say Zanny the Nanny took off with Caylee, but then a stranger kidnapped Caylee from Zanny. At some point the stranger gained assess to Casey's car and had Caylee in the trunk. The stranger then snuck into the Anthony home when nobody was home and grabbed a roll of duct tape and wrapped it around Caylee's mouth before dumping her in the woods.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryl Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 pm

The defense is trying to create reasonable doubt, and nothing more. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Regarding this 48 hour 'Mystery' segement, I found all of the Anthony's questionable, at best, and perhaps, it wil give a good overview of her parents, her brother, and the family dynamics.

cheryl

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:12 am

Cindy Anthony's 911 Call

On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony frantically calls Orlando, Fla., 911 when she discovers her granddaughter, Caylee is missing. Her daughter, Casey Anthony, tells the dispatcher that she knows who kidnapped the little girl - her babysitter.

Watch CBS News Videos Online
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am

I couldn't sit through these preview videos without crying. I have no idea how I will ever watch the show. I will, more than likely, record it so I can pause while I watch. It's so horribly sad, that a mother can do this to her child. I just don't get it. Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:26 am

This is from an attorney commenting on the stranger murder theory:

If the defense is claiming that a “stranger” MURDERED Caylee.. WHY would they dispute HOW THE TAPE WAS PLACED??!
They can’t have it BOTH WAYS.
M O R O N S
Or…. are they being paid to defend the mysterious “stranger” as well!?! LOL!
In other words:
If a stranger did it– why would the MOTHER OF THE CHILD-VICTIM’S LAWYERS do anything to DISCREDIT THE STATE’S THEORY about HOW the Murder was committed??! To do that is nothing less than to provide a defense for the alleged mysterious “stranger”.
NOW HOW DO THEY THINK THAT MAKES SENSE????!
You either challenge the evidence itself.. OR you say, YES, the evidence proves that Caylee was murdered, .. but NOT BY OUR CLIENT, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.. it was X or Y or Z or SOMEONE ELSE.
If you are tasked with defending Casey and you say it wasn’t Casey…. and you BELIEVE THAT..why on EARTH would you say that the real killer didn’t intent to KILL her??? HUH???
THEY ARE TOTALLY INCOMPETENT
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/09/cayleecasey-case-the-tattoo-is-caylee-related-and-a-clue/#comments
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Agreed Piper!!!!

Also, this show will give the state more documentation of all of GA's and CA's lies... it will be more footage to show inconsistencies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Preview of 48 Hours from The Early Show

Watch CBS News Videos Online
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:12 am

Hello, Caylee's friends! Julie gave me the heads up about this site. I see some folks from TCD and CSO that I once commented with. I can see I'm in good company!

I'm going to watch the 48 Hours show tonight but will look for Cindy giving short and sweet answers like she did for the Dateline Show. That will mean much of what she had to say landed on the cutting room floor! LOL!

hug
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Sherry...glad you made it here.

good morning
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 am

Hi Sherry, welcome dancing

I'm going to watch as well. I can't help myself.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:12 pm

I want a gravatar. Could someone lead me the way to getting one? Thanks mucho! Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show - Page 2 5368
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:01 pm

With Cindy calling Caylee an "it" in the show, this will backfire on them! What Grandmother calls their granddaughter an "it"?! I think the show will bite them all in hiney. sucker
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Sherry.......... Go the the PROFILE tab at the top of the page......... then look down a little and there is another line of tabs and one says AVATAR. The had some dowloaded or you can copy/paste your own! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorry I was slow in reply, Khintx! Thanks again!
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Fysty has started a new thread for 48 Hours show, where we can discuss what is going on. Click on High Profile stories, click on Caylee Anthony and you will find the new thread. Hope to see everyone there @ 10pm EST.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthonys To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' offers flashy recap, odd tidbits from George, Cindy Anthony

Post by FystyAngel Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' offers flashy recap, odd tidbits from George, Cindy Anthony

If you haven't been following the saga of Casey Anthony, last night's "48 Hours Mystery" offered a flashily edited, fast-moving recap of the strange case.

If you know the details, the report was a disappointment, but the baffling elements made it worth a look anyway.

Those licensing fees that newsmagazines pay for footage and photographs -- a standard industry practice -- produced a trove of new Caylee images. That's a mystery worthy of a "48 Hours" investigation: How much more Caylee footage do the Anthonys have and how do they decide to dole it out?

Reporter Maggie Rodriguez's scoop came from Casey Anthony's defense team. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee, but defense lawyers said a stranger is responsible. In Rodriguez's "exclusive interview," the lawyers didn't say a lot more, but "48 Hours" gave a glimpse of the defense's strategy.

Rodriguez tried for balance. Supporting Casey were her attorneys and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Those critical of Casey included a Tampa prosecutor, former Casey fiance Jesse Grund, attorney John Morgan and his client Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation.

Gonzalez was in tears about Casey Anthony, saying, "She took everything away from me." Morgan called Cindy "rabid." Morgan was particularly withering about Casey's partying while her child was missing.

There was too much George and Cindy Anthony, but hasn't that always been the case? They're the self-serving couple who are always tone deaf to the effect they're having. They're exasperating.

Did George confront Casey about her lies? He said they had "some discussions."

What about all they people who say Cindy and Casey have a contentious relationship? They're not being truthful, Cindy said.

Cindy says she's not in denial, but acknowledges her first words to authorities could be Casey's downfall. Cindy said she most wants justice for Caylee, which Cindy says will be justice for Casey, too.

In the strangest tidbit, we learned that George and Cindy have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and keep the child's death certificate out in the open.

If the grandparents had stayed in their shrine, this would be a far different case.

But when you're tone deaf to the public's reaction, you can't help yourself.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-offers-flashy-recap-odd-tidbits-from-george-cindy-anthony.html
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2