Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

+35
GlaringError
Calypso
lily2
FystyAngel
Tinyworm
Hinky's Mimi
Chickenbutt
Tamta
vegret
Marica
KZ
Jessica2
ThirdEye
SweetT
jacct
playmuni
Freckles
Ellie Tza
sitemama
HinkySD
junie4justice
Lash
Willow123
DebFrmHell
Fishknees
Eileen_Dover
Puzzler
Estee
hmezei
Ann - Tx
Trueblue
Cali
Julie
khintx
Justice4all
39 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am

Puzzler wrote:Is there a boat "captain" out there that doesn't know how to tie simple nautical knots used in their profession?
JS owned a boat, didn't he?
I am sure he would know how to make those "special" ties, too.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 am

@ThirdEye- you do make a lot of sense. I keep reading that Adam's polygraph was inconclusive. In my opinion if Adam was anyway involved in this, his polygraph would show he was without a doubt lying. We don't know what kind of questions were asked. It could be anything. "Do you think Rebecca had something to do with Max's accident " etc. My opinion only.

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:48 am

Freckles wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Is there a boat "captain" out there that doesn't know how to tie simple nautical knots used in their profession?

I sail.

And you do need to know some knots-
especially if you are in charge of the boat.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 am

Jessica2 wrote:@ThirdEye- you do make a lot of sense. I keep reading that Adam's polygraph was inconclusive. In my opinion if Adam was anyway involved in this, his polygraph would show he was without a doubt lying. We don't know what kind of questions were asked. It could be anything. "Do you think Rebecca had something to do with Max's accident " etc. My opinion only.

BBM.

Not necessarily.

For police agencies that utilize the polygraph as an investigative tool, there is always that nagging question as to why was I informed that the suspect’s results were inconclusive. What does that term really mean? Does it mean that the suspect sort of told the truth and sort of told some lies? Can I eliminate him as a suspect? Is he leaning towards being deceptive or nondeceptive?

Well, the answers to those questions are “No”. Just because an individual’s test results were rendered as “Inconclusive” or “No Opinion” doesn’t mean that the individual is lying or telling the truth. In fact the examinee may be doing some of both. As an investigator, you must remember, the examinee knows whether or not they were involved in case that is under investigation. It is us who are not sure of their potential involvement. It is the examiner who conducted the test who is “Inconclusive”

There are several factors that could cause the results of a polygraph examination to be rendered as “Inconclusive”. Some of these factors include improper question formulation based on bad case facts. The lack of fear by the examinee of getting caught in a lie is sometimes a reason for this result. The issue of little or no consequences is another contributing factor that has to be addressed. It is the job of the examiner to establish the proper psychological set for the polygraph examination. It is also the job of the examiner to determine what the best questions for that particular test are. Questions that are compound or ambiguous often create confusion in the mind of the examinee as to which part of that question pose the most danger to their overall well being.

In order to avoid “Inconclusive” test results, the examiner must understand the case facts in order to develop the best possible questions for this exam. But when all is said and done, there is still the possibility of the test being rendered as “Inconclusive”. This opinion is generally rendered in about 6-10% of cases however when a second test is administered, and examiner is able to render an opinion of No Deception Indicated or Deception Indicated in about 90% of those cases.

In conclusion, if you will be using the polygraph instrument as an investigative tool, provide your examiner with all of the possible data available. Inform your examiner so that in return, they can assist and inform you.

http://patc.com/weeklyarticles/polygraph.shtml

Last edited by Tamta on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 am

Freckles wrote:

If your theory is true about the nautical knots, then Rebecca who was his lover for years would know them as well.
However, if you are going by the actual documented reports, a medical technician who was good with her hands would know how to tie those. All my opinion.

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 am

Tamta wrote:
Jessica2 wrote:@ThirdEye- you do make a lot of sense. I keep reading that Adam's polygraph was inconclusive. In my opinion if Adam was anyway involved in this, his polygraph would show he was without a doubt lying. We don't know what kind of questions were asked. It could be anything. "Do you think Rebecca had something to do with Max's accident " etc. My opinion only.

BBM.

Not necessarily.

There are certain"classes" of people who can successfully pass the polygraph even using deceit.
There are persons who have no conscience and hence no feeling of guilt.
Serial killers, sociopaths, and Casey Anthony.
The polygraph only measures the guilt a person would feel.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 am

Tamta wrote:
Freckles wrote:

I sail.

And you do need to know some knots-
especially if you are in charge of the boat.
What did you think of the knots on Rebecca?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 am

@Freckles- Regarding your question about Rebecca's hair. I read it was cactus plants? In my opinion, since her hair was just washed, and it was under the rope with a t shirt over the rope, it probably would not have debris in it.

Last edited by Jessica2 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 am

REPORTER
"And the knots that were on her hands seem pretty complicated. Was that an expert knot, the kind of knot you would need experience?"

DAVE NEMATH, SGT SDSO HOMICIDE:
"As best we can tell there was nothing, no particular expertise, required. You couldn't contribute it to a known knot used in commercial industry. In all honesty if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it."

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado

The knots weren't any type of nautical, or "known" knots. Basically, she tied until she felt it worked.

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 am

Freckles wrote:
Lash wrote:Jessica- I have been over several theories of how it would be possible to accomplish the murder w/o evidence on the balcony. It definitely makes it easier to slide one over a balcony vertical if their hands and feet are both bound. She was a very small woman. The balcony area is so small, it is entirely feasible to never have to plant one foot onto the balcony floor to send RZ over on her side.

Rebecca's footprints were not matched. They were only consistent. They could have belonged to anybody that had been in that mansion. The sheriffs department wants us to believe the foreign DNA could be anyone that had recently been in that house. Does the same rule not apply to the footprints?

Was Rebecca found with bare feet or was she wearing sandals?
IIRC, there was a bare foot print over-layed with a sandal print.

@Freckles- I have never read anything about a bare foot print over-layed with sandals, but according to the AR, she was found bare foot.

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:16 am

Is it possible she had on sandals before she took her shower?

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:18 am

Oh wait, there is not a sandal print mentioned in the investigative report. It it was not noted there, I would doubt its existence. Where is the information about the sandal coming from?

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 am

ThirdEye wrote:REPORTER
"And the knots that were on her hands seem pretty complicated. Was that an expert knot, the kind of knot you would need experience?"

"As best we can tell there was nothing, no particular expertise, required. You couldn't contribute it to a known knot used in commercial industry. In all honesty if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it."

[b][b]The knots weren't any type of nautical, or "known" knots. Basically, she tied until she felt it worked.

BBM

I am sorry.
They were secret knots?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 am

Tamta-
"no particular expertise, required." and yet, "if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it "

That is either a contradiction or an oxymoron.
I would say it is an oxymoron.
Impossible. Like to hear him on the stand!

BTW, Hear anything about the AB LE action?
Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 155681 Wonder if this is going to fit in with what DS is doing?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 am

@Tamta- Thank you for the information about polygraph testing:)

Last edited by Jessica2 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

Jessica2 wrote:@Tamta- What does BBM mean again?

bold by me

It's a way to refer to what someone wrote without having to re-type the quote.

It saves time and reduces chances of misquoting aspects of someone's post.

Or highlight something in your own as well

Last edited by Tamta on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 am

Ha! Funny. He means they weren't any type of REAL knot...like a bow-line knot, or a half-hitch knot, or a sheep shank knot, or an over-hand knot...or any other type of knot that would be used on boats.

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 am

ThirdEye wrote:Ha! Funny. He means they weren't any type of REAL knot...like a bow-line knot, or a half-hitch knot, or a sheep shank knot, or an over-hand knot...or any other type of knot that would be used on boats.

I see.

Thank you.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 am

Tamta wrote:
Jessica2 wrote:@Tamta- What does BBM mean again?

bold by me

It's a way to refer to what someone wrote without having to re-type the quote.

It saves time and reduces chances of misquoting aspects of someone's post.

@Tamta- Thank you:)

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 am

Freckles, "no particular expertise, required." and , "if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it " means that she didn't really know how to tie knots, and just did it as best she could. Since they were no certain type of knot, EVEN SHE could not reproduce them in all likelihood.

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 am

ThirdEye wrote:Freckles, "no particular expertise, required." and , "if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it " means that she didn't really know how to tie knots, and just did it as best she could. Since they were no certain type of knot, EVEN SHE could not reproduce them in all likelihood.

But she did have to tie them again.
There were series of knots, if you will.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:37 am

Tamta wrote:
ThirdEye wrote:Freckles, "no particular expertise, required." and , "if Rebecca were to tie it a second time she would probably have difficulty reproducing it " means that she didn't really know how to tie knots, and just did it as best she could. Since they were no certain type of knot, EVEN SHE could not reproduce them in all likelihood.

@Tamta- I don't understand what a series of knots means. I added a clip above of how her hands were bound. That was not a series of knots.

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 am

[quote="Jessica2"]
ThirdEye wrote:BTW, I do find it a bit ironic that many of you feel that Rebecca was murdered out of hate, revenge, anger, etc., but you find the mention of HER killing HERSELF with some of those emotions going through her head CRAZY talk.

@ThirdEye- you are so right about this.

I would concede that someone prone to malignant self love may be suicidal.
However Rebecca in my estimation would not be that someone.

She was not a Narcissist.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am

Tamta wrote:I would concede that someone prone to malignant self love may be suicidal.

People commit suicide for all sorts of reasons. Malignant self love? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

Tamta, were you a friend of Rebecca's?

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:45 am

[quote="Tamta"]
Jessica2 wrote:
ThirdEye wrote:BTW, I do find it a bit ironic that many of you feel that Rebecca was murdered out of hate, revenge, anger, etc., but you find the mention of HER killing HERSELF with some of those emotions going through her head CRAZY talk.

@ThirdEye- you are so right about this.

I would concede that someone prone to malignant self love may be suicidal.

@Tamta- Respectfully, we don't know her...it's only what we read. I learn new things about her every single day. I think the most telling things about her personality not being as sweeet as portrayed (I am not insulting her, or saying she was narcissistic, just some observations) were unknowingly made by her sister Mary and her ex husband. I have also read reports she used to throw out pictures of Dina that Max kept. Again, this is all my opinion. I just think silent waters run deep.

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

I believe she felt sadness, anger, and guilt. IMO, if she had been totally devastated over Max's accident, she would have left a note saying, "I'm so, so sorry...". But she killed herself in a very sensational way, knowing it would bring the media down on Jonah - at the worst time of his life. You don't do that to someone you are not extremely angry at. The note she left on the door was not one of sadness, but in anger to Jonah, IMO. Was she upset that he was asking questions about how Max fell?

First, I don't think it's "crazy" talk to question RZ's possible anger as a motive for suicide. I'm simply baffled that anger could even be a motive at all. I find it even more baffling that someone could be so pi$$ed off that they would commit suicide in a manner designed to implicate the target individual in a murder-- disguised as a suicide? (And disguised again as a murder??) That is like an enigma wrapped in a conundrum. WTF?

If you were truly pi$$ed at someone who questioned your involvement in a death-- why would you bury that in a puzzle? Wouldn't you be white- hot angry, and wanting to put all the blame on them? Personally, if that was my motive, I'd write the MOTHER of all suicide notes, (maybe even paint it on my body) and blame whoever I was going to blame, before going out in a blaze of glory. I wouldn't take the chance on a cryptic note scrawled on a door in paint. I'd make da** sure I identified the one/s I wanted blamed for whatever I was pi$$ed about. But then, that's just me, lol!
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 am

That's me too, KZ! : ) I'm about to head to sleepy land now, but I'll put my theory up for you soon. I really think she started planning it on Monday when she boarded the dog and got Xena a ticket home. Anyway, I've got a lot more to say about it! ; ) Sleep tight, everyone!

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Odd, I could have sworn there were comments here earlier in the day and now they have been deleted. Snip snip those Paperdolls.
BS
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Eileen_
There were a whole batch of posts from this AM.
I was reading to catch up and saw them.
Even a brand new poster.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Any bickering, nasty, hateful comments will continue to be removed from this thread as we come across them.

Also, any references to the site that likes to bash RC, THM, and Rebecca herself will continue to be removed, so don't be shocked when you see missing posts.

So far 51 posts have been removed from this thread, so keep these guidelines in mind before wasting your time typing anything that doesn't follow them. Also, please don't quote any post that goes against these guidelines or your post will also be edited or removed.

Last edited by Justice4all on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Freckles wrote:Eileen_
There were a whole batch of posts from this AM.
I was reading to catch up and saw them.
Even a brand new poster.
Thanks, Freckles. Relieved to know it's not my memory or eyesight playing tricks on me.
Just a couple of very paranoid people with wagging tongues hell bent on silencing opposing views.
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Justice4all wrote:Any bickering, nasty, hateful comments will continue to be removed from this thread as we come across them.

Also, any references to the site that likes to bash RC, THM, and Rebecca herself will continue to be removed, so don't be shocked when you see missing posts.

So far 51 posts have been removed from this thread, so keep these guidelines in mind before wasting your time typing anything that doesn't follow them. Also, please don't quote any posts that goes against these guidelines or your post will also be edited or removed.
Thank you, Justice4all! Much appreciated.
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

We need to remember (me too)we are guests at this thread.
Wipe your feet and leave the dirt outside. Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Thank you J4A and I hope we find "Justice for all".
Lash
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Freckles wrote:We need to remember (me too)we are guests at this thread.
Wipe your feet and leave the dirt outside. Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 901969

We think of you all as extended family now Very Happy
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:19 pm

FystyAngel wrote:

We think of you all as extended family now Very Happy
Thank you FystyAngel! There are always bound to be a few oddballs even in the best of families. (This clip cracks me up) LOL

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 ATT00019
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Did you say dirt? Ha ha! Don't get me going! Where's the dirt on Rebecca's torso and hips as she leaned over and did a full frontal flip over the balcony? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

ThirdEye wrote:REPORTER

The knots weren't any type of nautical, or "known" knots. Basically, she tied until she felt it worked.

We saw the knot tying and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY the awesome slip knot at the end bringing it all together and allowing for reconstruction behind her back!! Very very very very interesting! ASTONISHING YOU SAY? You betcha!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Jessica2 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

@Tamta- I don't understand what a series of knots means. I added a clip above of how her hands were bound. That was not a series of knots.

The knots on her ankles that bound her legs MATCHED the knots on her wrists that bound her arms.

Last edited by HinkySD on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by HinkySD Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

~ snipped for too many quotes ~

Tamta wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Marica wrote:Third Eye.. Not saying Adam was responsible for Rebecca's death, but the comment that as a Captain of a Tug he would know how to tie many types of knots. I think someone commented that he would always be tying knots, and your response indicated as a Captain he wouldn't be tying knots. Just a thought here.. Adam hasn't always been a Captain. He had to start somewhere and no doubt he learned to tie many types of knots.
He may or may not have been involved, but his career of working on boats would sure make me wonder.

Someone who used nautical knots in their profession would be so used to tying knots a certain way to obtain a desired result that they would "automatically" tie such knots...without even thinking about what they're doing. It would be "natural" for such a person to tie the knot correctly.

BBM

Knot proficiency:

sailors, scouts, climbers, cavers, arborists, rescue professionals, fishermen, linemen, and surgeons.

BBM

I couldn't agree more! People who know rope and know how to tie knots just do it. My dad, God rest his soul, would go into overdrive when tying knots. So efficient! He did such a great job and made it seem so effortless. Man, oh man! You just couldn't stop him. By land or by sea, he really knew his stuff.

Also, I've been to my opthamologists' office many times. NEVER have I seen any string or rope tying. WTH? What have I been missing? Is there some sort of extracurricular rodeo in most offices that I have been missing out on? Damn it!

Just FYI, I googled to find out what is expected of most opthamologist technicians:

If you pursue a career as an ophthalmologist technician, one of your primary responsibilities will be to record and update patients' medical histories. You could also operate and maintain diagnostic equipment used to measure patients' visual acuity, eye pressure, eye movement and visual fields. Other job duties might include showing patients how to remove and care for their contact lenses. Depending on your employer's job demands, you could also coordinate patient appointments and code medical procedures for reimbursement purposes. If you work in an eye surgeon's office, you'll take ophthalmic photographs and assist with laser vision correction procedures as well.

I think Rebecca may have been required to tie her own shoes and that's it!
HinkySD
HinkySD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

HinkySD wrote:
Jessica2 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

The knots on her ankles that bound her legs MATCHED the knots on her wrists that bound her arms.

Jessica,

A series of knots: More than one knot, of a similar kind, inferring sequential completion, though not limited to one specific area.

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Eileen_Dover wrote:
FystyAngel wrote:

We think of you all as extended family now Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 652890
Thank you FystyAngel! There are always bound to be a few oddballs even in the best of families. (This clip cracks me up) LOL

Rebecca Zahau Found Dead at Historic Mansion 7/13/11 - Page 11 ATT00019

If you keep taking these sneaky pictures of Uncle Henry and Aunt Sophie just relaxing and having a good time, I won't invite you to the next family get together!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Do we know what type of knots were used to attach the rope to the bed frame?

It is different than the others.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica2 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Tamta wrote:
HinkySD wrote:
Jessica2 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Jessica,

A series of knots: More than one knot, of a similar kind, inferring sequential completion, though not limited to one specific area.

@Tamta-Thank You:)

Jessica2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Jessica2 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
HinkySD wrote:
Jessica2 wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Jessica,

@Tamta-Thank You:)

Welcome!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegret Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes. Dirt indeed.
vegret
vegret

Back to top Go down

Post by Eileen_Dover Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 pm

HinkySD wrote: ~ respectfully snipped ~ Also, I've been to my opthamologists' office many times. NEVER have I seen any string or rope tying. WTH? What have I been missing? Is there some sort of extracurricular rodeo in most offices that I have been missing out on? Damn it!
Laughing HinkySD, thanks for making my day! guitar
Eileen_Dover
Eileen_Dover

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Since the knots weren't "expert" or any type of boat knot, I guess that rules out Adam - and rules in Rebecca. You all are right, she probably wouldn't know how to tie knots...and the knots that the investigators found weren't any sort of "expert" knots, just tied until it worked.

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 pm

ThirdEye wrote:Since the knots weren't "expert" or any type of boat knot, I guess that rules out Adam - and rules in Rebecca. You all are right, she probably wouldn't know how to tie knots...and the knots that the investigators found weren't any sort of "expert" knots, just tied until it worked.

I think a more accurate descriptive term for said knots would be 'precision' perhaps.
Could we agree on 'precision'?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEye Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

Some people are saying the ropes were tied with nautical knots that only Adam would know how to tie. These are nautical knots; they found none of these:

http://www.animatedknots.com/indexboating.php

These are basic knots, which is closer to what they were, however, they weren't tied like these:

http://www.animatedknots.com/indexbasics.php?LogoImage=LogoGrog.jpg&Website=www.animatedknots.com

You'll see on the website there are also fishing knots, scouting knots, rescue knots, decorative knots, etc. I mean there are a lot of knots out there, who knew? But 'precision' is fine with me.

NONE of Rebecca's were precision knots.

ThirdEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next