Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

4 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea  Empty Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

Posted by Jeanne Sager on October 7, 2011 at 10:06 AM

The name Casey Anthony may be mud just about, well, everywhere. But news that the federal government stepped in to help the Florida mother protect her name from a company looking to trademark it just days after the "not guilty" verdict in the murder trial over daughter Caylee's death is intriguing. California-based Grant Media actually thought they could profit off the moniker.

They won't now, thanks to the rejection from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. But were they on to something? Are there actual products that could benefit from the name Casey Anthony? Clearly no one is going to buy a tot mom-endorsed swimming pool or duct tape, but there are some clear possibilities here:

Read more:
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127034/casey_anthony_trademark_isnt_the
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea  Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

Post by Julie Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Casey Anthony Latest News: Media Company Tries to Steal 'Casey Anthony'

By Ravelle Mohammed | Christian Post Reporter

Casey Anthony has won another court case. This time against a California media company who wanted to trademark the words “Casey Anthony” – without her permission.

The San Francisco-based company, Grant Media filed a U.S. Trademark application on July 10 in an attempt to secure the rights to use Anthony’s name for entertainment purposes.

Read more:
http://global.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-latest-news-media-company-tries-to-steal-casey-anthony-57563/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea  Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

Post by Piper Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 am

Casey Anthony Condoms perhaps? Laughing barf
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:51 pm

roflao Thank God, I don't need those anymore.

I would rather take my chance at another pregnancy than to use those with her name on them.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Mama...remember that the main reason for use of them is the protection from STDs...Since I'm no longer sexually active I would have no use for them either... Laughing
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down