Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar Empty Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar

Post by Julie Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:25 am

Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on October, 13 2011 3:35 PM

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN UPDATED:

The Casey Anthony case has now inspired a legal seminar.

The Orange County Bar Association will sponsor “Lessons in Ethics & Professionalism from the Casey Anthony Trial.”

The event will not — and I repeat will not — be open to the public, the association said. It is for the group’s members, contrary to any other information on the flier.

Read more:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-and-now-the-ethics-seminar.html/comment-page-1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar Empty Re: Casey Anthony: And now the ethics seminar

Post by khintx Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:35 pm

".......The prosecution will be represented by Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane Burdick and Frank George. For the defense, Cheney Mason. (Jose Baez is not listed on a flier promoting the event.)

Also on the panel will be legal analysts Bill Sheaffer of WFTV-Channel 9 and Diana Tennis of WOFL-Channel 35. Amy Mashburn, a professor of law at the University of Florida, is taking part, too........"

I'd almost want to see that. LOVE Bill Sheaffer, Jeff and Linda.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down