Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'

4 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'  Empty Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'

Post by Sherry Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 pm

This is hinky if you ask me~

Casey Anthony is lucky to be alive after allegedly surviving an assassination attempt at her Florida safe house.
Casey's 'panic-stricken' bodyguards had to pull her out of the firing line and whisk her to an emergency hideout in the middle of the night before an assassin 'put a bullet through her brain', The National Enquirer reported.
Casey, who has been dubbed America's most-hated mom, has been in hiding since she was released from jail following a shock not guilty plea at the murder trial of her daughter Caylee on July 5.
Despite efforts by her crack security team to protect her, a hit man allegedly located her hideout and stuck a death warrant to her door saying: 'I know where you are, I'm coming to put a bullet through your brain.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062410/Casey-Anthony-survived-assassination-attempt-fled-safe-house-discovered.html#ixzz1dvHAE7dl
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'  Empty Re: Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'

Post by khintx Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Bullsh!t.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'  Empty Re: Casey Anthony 'survived assassination attempt'

Post by Sherry Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeppers.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 am

Who wants to bet that she wrote the note herself...I wouldn't put it passed her...Maybe she just wanted a change of scenery and knew she would be wisked off to a new location...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 pm

This is one of my favorite comments from there~

Is that the M.O. of a hit-man nowadays – to leave a note on the safe-house door of their intended target despite it being protected by what one can presume are armed bodyguards? Did he or she also leave a name, number, and the date of his next attempt? Where were the bodyguards as this individual supposedly made his way to the front door and had the time to properly affix this note? In my opinion, this is nothing more than an attempt to return Casey's name to the headlines, in the hopes of eventually securing that pay day that has yet to come (and hopefully never will) and to garner some sympathy for her in the process.

roflao
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:47 pm

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony/Jose-Baez-Assassination-attempt-on-Casey-Anthony-not-true/-/1638630/4776244/-/1vv1en/-/index.html

Jose Baez: 'Assassination attempt' on Casey Anthony not true

Attorney denies National Enquirer report

In other rumor mill rag news, Casey Anthony has adopted a Romanian baby...

(seriously this was a spoof but there are those who are believing this!)
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"April Fools" Do you think Baez knows the truth from fiction?
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Don't you think maybe the defense team put this story out there, just for the publicity. You know, Jeff's book just came out so they need to get sympathy for poor little KC. Bless her little pea picking heart, someone is threatening to kill her.

All together now, lets all say: Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Personally, I think Jose's goose has not been able to deliver the golden egg and he is lining his pockets at $200 a throw with these ridiculous articles that somehow keep his client in the Google search engine. But that's just me..........

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 am

sitemama wrote:Don't you think maybe the defense team put this story out there, just for the publicity. You know, Jeff's book just came out so they need to get sympathy for poor little KC. Bless her little pea picking heart, someone is threatening to kill her.

All together now, lets all say: Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Nnnnaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww~ No

I think you are right about the story's beginning, but what Estee said may have happened is a real possibility, too.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down