Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged!

2 posters

Go down

Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged! Empty Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged!

Post by sitemama Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk

Danielle

Mom Charged After Twins Found Dead In Trunk
Update: Mother Charged With Murder Of Twins

First, I’m going to start this story off with a link to the Iowa Department of Human Service, Safe Haven Act website. The website that 22-year-old Jackie Burkle of Huxley, IA obviously never went to or looked at. She gave birth to twin baby girls at home and they died. Authorities later found the dead babies in the trunk of aforementioned piece of shit’s car. It is not known yet what caused the babies’ deaths, pending the autopsy results that can take weeks. But it is known that the babies were born alive.

I had a hard time finding a link I could copy, but finally found it @: http//badbreeders.net

It is the last story on their list. Maybe someone who knows computers better than me can get it from the Iowa newspapers.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged! Empty Re: Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged!

Post by Julie Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Dozens gather in Huxley to mourn twins' deaths

Longtime friends say they didn't know of pregnancy

11:13 PM, Jan. 15, 2012

Written by

JOSH HAFNER

HUXLEY, IA. — Amy and Scott Ashby drove an hour to join about three dozen others who gathered here Sunday to mourn the deaths of Jackie Burkle’s newborn daughters.

The couple, who live in Iowa Falls, met years ago in Alden through Burkle, a mutual friend who once lived there.

The Ashbys said everybody in the small town of about 800 knew Burkle. Amy Ashby’s mom baby-sat Burkle as a child. Years later, Burkle baby-sat the Ashbys’ two young children and worked for Amy Ashby at the local Dairy Queen.

“I trusted my kids with her all the time,” Amy Ashby said.

Read more:
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20120116/NEWS01/301160028/0/SPORTS10/?odyssey=nav%7Chead
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged! Empty Re: Twin newborn girls found dead in trunk, mom charged!

Post by Julie Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:40 pm

$1M Bond Set for Iowa Mom Charged in Twins' Deaths

By MICHAEL J. CRUMB Associated Press
DES MOINES, Iowa January 11, 2012 (AP)

An Iowa woman accused of killing her newborn twin daughters after giving birth at home was ordered held Wednesday on $1 million bond.

Jackie Burkle, 22, of Huxley, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of her newborn twins last week. She made her initial court appearance Wednesday and was being held in the Story County jail. A telephone message left for her attorney was not immediately returned.

Police found the infants' bodies Saturday in the trunk of Burkle's car, parked in front of her home, across the street from the police department in the town of about 2,800 people, about 20 miles north of Des Moines.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/1m-bond-set-iowa-mom-charged-twins-deaths-15340748
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down