Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR

5 posters

Go down

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR Empty NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR

Post by khintx Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Last Updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:28 AM
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/february/387885/Jose-Baez-cleared-of-complaints-to-Florida-Bar

ORLANDO --

[SNIPPED]
The Florida Bar says that former Casey Anthony lead attorney Jose Baez has been cleared of all complaints filed against him in the case.
The grievance committee found no probable cause and voted 7-0 to dismiss all complaints.

Concerning the investigation, the Florida Bar issued the following statement:
The Florida Bar has concluded its investigation of two cases involving attorney Jose Baez and after a thorough investigation by a grievance committee composed of lawyers and non-lawyers, and with their unanimous vote, the cases have been closed without discipline.

However, in one case the grievance committee also issued a letter of advice indicating that while Mr. Baez’s conduct did not warrant formal discipline, the committee believed his conduct was not consistent with the high standards of the legal profession...........................

barf
...............................Baez said in a statement:
“Much has been made about the claims filed against me. I am glad to see the grievance committee was fair and thorough in their decision.”
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR Empty Re: NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR

Post by eva Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:36 pm

bat
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR Empty Re: NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR

Post by Trueblue Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 am

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 927100
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 am

I can understand why Jeff quit the DA's office. He is too intelligent to be working in Florida with the likes of Bozo. And I think the ones on the Florida Bar grievance committee have the same mentality as Bozo.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:38 am

NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 634663 NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 91675 NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 468437 NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 995649 NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 230788 NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 873843
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Here's the firm that is trying to remove the stench NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST BAEZ BY FLA BAR 585626 from nobozo Bozo's nobozo image.........

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garson-Wright-Public-Relations/198657226845418
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 pm

And here's the firm that hired barf George ~

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quinco-Electrical-Inc/150683628315771
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Eva, I think he was there to enter CA's famous chili in the Chili Cookoff. I don't think he was hired by this company, and they didn't win the cook off either. Still losers.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down