Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press

2 posters

Go down

The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press Empty The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press

Post by eva Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press

AGASSIZ, B.C. - Serial killer Robert Pickton sent a letter to The Canadian Press in response to a request for a jailhouse interview. Here is his letter (spelling and punctuation of the original has been maintained):

I have received your letter in hear at Kent, and you have stated that you would like to have a inter-view with me which I have no problem with that situation at all what so ever. But now to address this one particular major problem with dealing over that certain stumbling block. That is for you getting in hear to arrange a formal visit with me. If you are looking for a story, "boy do I have one for you!!!"

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/17466301.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press Empty Re: The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press

Post by eva Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Oh goody they shut down his request!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/british-columbia/restricted-from-giving-interviews-pickton-proposes-bizarre-ruse-to-media/article2380737/
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press Empty Re: The Letter Serial Killer Robert Pickton Sent The Canadian Press

Post by Estee Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am

This guy really was a monster...I'm glad that he is caged for life...he deserves it as all dangerous animals do...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down