Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty’s Grandmother Flora Hollars Passed Away Recently

Go down

Misty’s Grandmother Flora Hollars Passed Away Recently Empty Misty’s Grandmother Flora Hollars Passed Away Recently

Post by eva Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Misty’s Grandmother Flora Hollars Passed Away Recently

Three years have gone by and still there have been no charges made in the homicide of Haleigh Cummings, who vanished from the mobile home of her father in 2009. Haleigh’s father Ron, his lover Misty Croslin, and others connected to them, are in prison for 15+ years after getting busted dealing drugs. Investigators are hoping to sweat them until they break and finally reveal where Haleigh’s body was disposed of.

I’ve made it no secret that I think both Ron and Misty are responsible for what happened to Haleigh, or have knowledge regarding Haleigh’s demise. I’ve always felt the two trashy druggies know exactly what happened to her. Their weird behavior is well documented and there is no need for me to rehash it. I think they are both evil low life’s… Always have and always will.

Three years later the circus that seems to follow the weird characters associated with the case continues. According to my sources, Ronald Cummings was recently put in solitary confinement. He joined a Nazi prison gang, was given a swastika tattoo, but that failed to protect him… Apparently the other gang members started to suspect he had something to do with the homicide of Haleigh, and roughed him up. Couldn’t have happened to a better person!

If Ronald didn’t tell everything he knew about what happened to Haleigh, to the state attorney as part of his deal, I think he may be the one to break, as it seems out of all those busted on drug charges he is having the toughest time adjusting to life in prison.

Unlike Ronald, Misty Croslin seems to be adjusting fairly well to life behind bars. I’ve been told she has become literate, and some of the other inmates have become mother figures to her. I doubt we will get any further information from Misty regarding what happened to Haleigh.

http://levipageshow.com/?p=180
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down