Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many stories of Flora Hollars

+2
butterfly64
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

The many stories of Flora Hollars Empty The many stories of Flora Hollars

Post by FystyAngel Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 pm

The many stories of Flora Hollars
http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=6318

Flora Hollars is the grandmother of Misty Croslin. She has spent a great deal of time on television giving her versions of the events that transpired on February 9, 2009: the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Now, people question why Flora Hollars is speaking, and some have even questioned how a grandmother could say the things she has about her own flesh and blood.

There are five accounts that Flora Hollars has given and she has contradicted or changed her stories several times. In one account she says that Misty Croslin couldn’t have had anything to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, next she blames Misty Croslin for Haleigh’s murder. She points to Misty’s jealousy of Ronald Cummings love for his daughter to back up the theory.

When asked why Flora Hollars was speaking she said that Tommy Croslin called her, confessed the events that transpired the night/early morning of February 9th and 10th and then approximately 15 minutes later, Misty Croslin called. The idea that these two called Flora Hollars within fifteen minutes of each other to give apparent ‘confessions’ seems farfetched.

It would be one thing to say, “Do you believe Flora Hollars?” But with so many stories, it would be more appropriate to ask the question, “Which one of Flora Hollars stories do you believe?”

So, do you believe Flora Hollars and if so, which story do you believe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found the above article & was wondering if...or how much, of what this grandmother has to say, do you believe? I, personally, don't understand any of what she has to say. I think the jail would publish the conversations, just as they have all the other visits IF nothing was said. The reason I say this is this...when there is something they can possibly use as evidence, they don't let it out. So...what do you think?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

The many stories of Flora Hollars Empty thanks for having me, hope I do this right.

Post by butterfly64 Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 am

First time poster. Thanks for having me.

The only story I believe from Grandma Flo, is the first call that came to her from Tommy Croslin.

Supposively, Tommy called Grandma Flo because he couldn't get a hold of his wife. However, according to Grandma Flo, she says that Tommy made mention he failed his polygraph test to where Flo's response was " You need to start telling the truth". From there, Tommy goes onto say " Do you know who did it", and Flo said " I believe it was Joe". and that's when Flo claims Tommy broke down crying after he said " yes".. he continued to cry about his wife and kids.

* I almost have to wonder if Flo didn't mention Joe if Tommy would have mentioned his name. Don't forget, it was Tommy in a jail house recording to openly admit to his brother Timmy that he would make up a story if he had to. IMO.. I believe Tommy grabbed that name (Joe) and ran with it all.

Only 15 minutes later, ( according to flo) Misty calls in. Flo tells Misty ALL that her and Tommy talked about. ( too bad flo did that). After Misty getting wind what the conversation was all about, Misty pipes up and says " I knew it". For the way Flo described how Misty said " I knew it"... wasn't in a way to confirm this.. it was more in a way of a hunch Misty had.

That is all I believe from Grandma Flo. I think she took that entire conversation and started to think up theory's as to what could have happened thereafter. Grandma Flo tried to take credit for being the "tipster" when its quite obvious all phone call recordings are recorded, so therefore, law enforcement already knew. Although Grandma Flo admits she wasn't paid, Grandma Flo had on new clothing with all interviews on top of a hair color job on top of " attention". Seems to me, its what that entire family craves!

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

The many stories of Flora Hollars Empty Re: The many stories of Flora Hollars

Post by Piper Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome butterfly64!

I think Granny Flo was enjoying the spotlight. She just went way off the chart with her multiple theories, that she claimed to be facts.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi Butterfly!!! and WELCOME...Granny certainly is a tall tale teller...She took a remark and ran with it...Guess she's entitled to her opinions too but I don't see where she can come off as making them appear as FACT...I'm done with NG...she's not doing this case any good by misconstruing statements....I guess it's all for entertainment purpose and riling one up...She's just doing what she's paid to do...I wonder how she sleeps at night...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:20 pm

As a "creative writer" I wish I'd conjured up the name "Flora Hollars" for a character!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:43 pm

eva wrote:As a "creative writer" I wish I'd conjured up the name "Flora Hollars" for a character!

roflao eva, you made my day! beer
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Only Eva!!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 am

Hi Estee and thank you very much! I know what you mean about Nancy Grace!!! I do watch Nancy Grace but I make my own opinions what I hear out of the parties she questions and not what she says herself. I was floored when I heard NG make mention about those bones being Haleigh Cummings. Art Harris I could tell didn't much like it but then I saw him doing the same thing. I didn't like either How she stuck up for Ron right from the start but being its about Haleigh I think Nancy knew Ron didn't do it. I don't think he did either but how dare she act like Ron is innocent in other area's. This is why Ron imo wanted to make sure the focus was on Haleigh so his own life wasn't looked into. I agree it needed to stay on Haleigh but only to a point. Sometimes your life needs to be looked into especially when law enforcement comes up empty handed.

Granny is quite the character but boy she was making me mad. Especially when Granny told Jane Velez that if Misty was raped by Joe, she must have liked it seeing as how Misty was always around Joe. And to think at one time this granny took care of Misty. Misty's parents having their own problems and Misty not being properly raised, I think there's alot to be said about Misty and the way the girl thinks.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

NG may have done some editing about Misty's stories, but other news shows have shown misty's stories changing.

When the 911 call was placed and later ( next day or two) Misty was questioned, it wasn't revealed by that time about the WB greg affair. Am I wrong about that? I know it was said as time went on, but did Ron know about the affair before Haleigh went missing?

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down