Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony served with subpoena

+15
Snaz
tesstruhart
Tamta
khintx
SweetT
Freckles
sitemama
LuLu-Tx
One Wonders
Tinyworm
Willow123
BrowncoatWhit
snowbird
Bmore
Julie
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony served with subpoena Empty Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 2:06 am

Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Last Updated: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 10:18PM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony is now one step closer to appearing in an Orange County court.

One of the attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez is serving Casey Anthony with a subpoena Tuesday morning.

Matt Morgan, from attorneys Morgan and Morgan, served the subpoena at about 11 a.m.

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/15/casey_anthony_served.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony served with subpoena Empty Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Bmore Wed May 16, 2012 8:05 am

I hope something comes out of all these civil suits... I hate the fact that she wears Caylee around her neck...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 am

It's about time, I am glad she has been served. It is much easier to prove a civil case, then a criminals case, so when see gets on the stand and takes the 5th it won't look good for her.
I hate that she wears Caylee around her neck too.
I wonder if this girl ever has nightmares about the animals eating Caylee after she thru her in the woods.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 am

I look at Caylee's pictures and you know when they're small like that and you dry them off after the bath and act like you're going to eat their feet?... And they giggle and wiggle around... I wonder if Cindy and Casey ever think about that when they've so easily accepted the fate of Caylee? And then after that happy thought remember that because of Casey they never found Caylee's other foot...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowncoatWhit Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 am

Bmore wrote:I look at Caylee's pictures and you know when they're small like that and you dry them off after the bath and act like you're going to eat their feet?... And they giggle and wiggle around... I wonder if Cindy and Casey ever think about that when they've so easily accepted the fate of Caylee? And then after that happy thought remember that because of Casey they never found Caylee's other foot...

Are you kidding? Those two live in their own private, custom-built reality, where the facts are what THEY make 'm.

I just want to know if that poor little Yorki is still alive, or if it's been duct-wrapped and dumped in a swamp yet. (I hope whoever gave the dog to her had it microchipped... if so, maybe someday Casey could be sent to prison on felony animal abuse charges...)

Last edited by BrowncoatWhit on Wed May 16, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (brainfart word-droppage!))
BrowncoatWhit
BrowncoatWhit

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 10:37 am

Bmore wrote:I look at Caylee's pictures and you know when they're small like that and you dry them off after the bath and act like you're going to eat their feet?... And they giggle and wiggle around... I wonder if Cindy and Casey ever think about that when they've so easily accepted the fate of Caylee? And then after that happy thought remember that because of Casey they never found Caylee's other foot...

Yeah, and George's analogy of how their family is like a hand, each one of them is a finger. They never found some of Caylee's fingers either. Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

I am so glad that ZG has Morgan and Morgan for her attorneys because I think they might be able to hold Casey responsible for some of her acts. Lesser attorneys have not been able; but, it seems like they are getting somewhere.

I also agree I hate they are wearing Caylee like a piece of jewelry.

Question please? I thought I have read and heard everything about this case, which I know I haven't. (LOL) But, why is this a closed case? Someone killed Caylee. If so many think it is George, why aren't they going after him. If someone else, why aren't they going after that person. Why isn't it undetermined or a cold case or something?

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyworm Wed May 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Willow, I guess it is because it is obvious who killed Caylee and the case is closed because she cannot be tried again. Poor baby...

Tinyworm
Tinyworm

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Wed May 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Glad to read she has been served.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Tinyworm wrote:Willow, I guess it is because it is obvious who killed Caylee and the case is closed because she cannot be tried again. Poor baby...

I hope I did this quote correctly. Most of us know she did it; but, legally she was found not guility, so wouldn't it help all the other cases going on around her if it was still an open case or undetermined rather than the case to be not closed.

I just feel so bad for that baby that nothing will every be done. I know we all do.

I feel FL just wants to be done with her.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinyworm Wed May 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Even the idiots knew she did it. They just didn't know "how"!! As if it mattered as to the second degree murder and the rest... Casey Anthony served with subpoena 355665
Tinyworm
Tinyworm

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Willow123 wrote:Question please? I thought I have read and heard everything about this case, which I know I haven't. (LOL) But, why is this a closed case? Someone killed Caylee. If so many think it is George, why aren't they going after him. If someone else, why aren't they going after that person. Why isn't it undetermined or a cold case or something?

We are expected to believe there was no murder. It was just an accidental drowning in the family pool. And then they panicked due to fear of what Cindy would say or do. And then there was some sort of cover-up scheme that was handled by George. And so Casey had to comply out of habit/family dynamics. Then George and LE tried to "pin it" on Casey.

BS

Yeah. :eyeroll:

LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 2:36 pm

hmm....article at first link has been removed. ???
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Matt Morgan‏@MattMorganESQ

@swwoody71 #CaseyAnthony has not been served. We are in the process of obtaining personal service.

http://twitter.com/#!/mattmorganesq

BBM
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Well from looking it up as best I could, personal service is the actual delivery. Is this correct?

Last edited by Willow123 on Wed May 16, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Julie wrote:Matt Morgan‏@MattMorganESQ

@swwoody71 #CaseyAnthony has not been served. We are in the process of obtaining personal service.

http://twitter.com/#!/mattmorganesq

BBM

Does this mean they do not have Casey's address from her atty yet, so the papers can't be served?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Casey Anthony served with subpoena 5368 I think they have the address, they just haven't delivered it yet.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Willow123 wrote:Well from looking it up as best I could, personal service is the actual delivery. Is this correct?

That's what I think too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 17, 2012 7:25 am

Since her address can't get out they have to be careful of who they get to serve it... Here in Maryland you can pay extra and get the Sheiff to do it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Doesn't the defense have to give her address to the other side, the Morgans? Surely one of them could deliver the subpoena. In NC, (at least in Hickory) only the sheriff's office can deliver court papers, and we have to pay for them to be delivered.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Fri May 18, 2012 11:35 am

Looks like Casey gets to make up the rules. It was ruled that Morgan and Morgan could have her address, wasn't it? So, I wonder what they are waiting on?

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu May 24, 2012 11:35 am

Well Casey made people's magazine again!
She has been served according to article and she is not happy because it ruins her plans to leave FL. Read more

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20598068,00.html
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 am

People Magazine??? Really?!?!?!

What a waste of article space. Huge waste.

Glad she was finally served though.
LuLu-Tx
LuLu-Tx

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 24, 2012 11:44 am

I was in the grocery store the other day and this struck me as very weird but planned... The couple had their young daughters with them shopping, the older one was about 5 or 6 I'd guess and the younger about 3 or 4... I'm not sure of the spellings obviously but the older one was Caylee and the younger one Casey... How could you do that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 pm

snowbird wrote:Well Casey made people's magazine again!
She has been served according to article and she is not happy because it ruins her plans to leave FL. Read more

clipped: "One thing she does do: speak regularly with her estranged mother, Cindy. "
-- How could she be estranged if she is talking with her?

" Casey just wants this case to go away," says the source. "She definitely doesn't want to testify, and she's annoyed that she has to."
-- We just want her to go away. Once she testifies as to her many LIES where she FALSELY accused an innocent person, she may go away. Sorry she is "annoyed" but life is full of annoyances, such as a little girl she mothered and she could care less about.

"She was really ready to move on with her life. This has ruined everything."
--What? She did not think she would be held accountable for all the lies she spun?
Glad she is "really ready to move on" but it does not cancel out her murdering her own child. IMO, she wanted to "move on" earlier which is why she killed her daughter.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Thu May 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Freckles: Yea sorry Life consequences seem to be so darn annoying to the Little brat princess. God I cannot stand that woman.!! She just wants to destroy and kill and lie and do whatever she wants and to Hell with everyone else and the consequences of her action. As IF she even knows what a punishment or consequence is.
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Manson says that Anthony is like a grandchild to him and she lives off of grift her legal team gives her. Ok now I know how she is getting paid, someone will pay for her pictures or article to her attorney and then they give her money gifts. That is what is sounds like to me.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/05/casey-anthony-she-does-nothing-but-eat-in-a-new-prison.html
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Prior rumor was that Casey met up with a sugar daddy who has quite the mansion off Mexico on an Island and that she was headed to go and be with him. At one time there was even a picture of the mansion/home posted on the internet of where the dude lives. Dont know if it is still around or not.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Holy sh!tballz! We all know what happened the last time she was "not happy" because something ruined her plans to leave FL!!!!!

(hint: All her friendz were goin on vakay to Puerto Rico without her, so she did the only reasonable thing she could think of and murdered her baby. )

On the bright side, we can always hope that she might take it out on one of her lawyers this time as this is entirely their fault and Cazey is completely blameless.

Someone should prolly be keeping a close eye on what goes in and out of her trunk......

kh

Last edited by khintx on Thu May 24, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Thu May 24, 2012 1:10 pm

khintx: Hope she takes it out on herself.. Very Happy
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

khintx wrote:

Holy sh!tballz! We all know what happened the last time she was "not happy" because something ruined her plans to leave FL!!!!!

(hint: All her friendz were goin on vakay to Puerto Rico without her, so she did the only reasonable thing she could think of and murdered her baby. )

On the bright side, we can always hope that she might take it out on one of her lawyers this time as this is entirely their fault and Cazey is completely blameless.

Someone should prolly be keeping a close eye on what goes in and out of her trunk......

kh

Boo hoo.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu May 24, 2012 3:12 pm

khintx wrote:

Casey Anthony served with subpoena 942396 you gotta love that. So true though.

kh
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Freckles wrote:

clipped: "One thing she does do: speak regularly with her estranged mother, Cindy. "

" Casey just wants this case to go away," says the source. "She definitely doesn't want to testify, and she's annoyed that she has to."
-- We just want her to go away. Once she testifies as to her many LIES where she FALSELY accused an innocent person, she may go away. Sorry she is "annoyed" but life is full of annoyances, such as a little girl she mothered and she could care less about.

--What? She did not think she would be held accountable for all the lies she spun?
Glad she is "really ready to move on" but it does not cancel out her murdering her own child. IMO, she wanted to "move on" earlier which is why she killed her daughter.
I guess her life didn't turn out so beatiful. Laughing They also says she getting heavy from all the eating in front of the computor. Well we have seen her in jail pigging out and what that does to her figure. Poor Baby - NOT roflao
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu May 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Freckles wrote:

Red and BBM

Seriously??? KC is annoyed that she has to testify?? Really? Well, I am annoyed that she murdered her precious little girl and walked away scott free.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 pm

"She's annoyed...."

Casey Anthony served with subpoena 897702
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm

SweetT wrote:Prior rumor was that Casey met up with a sugar daddy who has quite the mansion off Mexico on an Island and that she was headed to go and be with him. At one time there was even a picture of the mansion/home posted on the internet of where the dude lives. Dont know if it is still around or not.

Awesome - I hope she does go to mexico and ends up beheaded by the drug lords!!
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Snaz wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Red and BBM

Seriously??? KC is annoyed that she has to testify?? Really? Well, I am annoyed that she murdered her precious little girl and walked away scott free.....

How dare anyone see her as anything but the victim.

There are few things that seem to rile her more than that.

She did not seem to mind facing day in and day out accusations that she murdered her child, but didn't she get pissed off when someone tried to depose her always-victim status-

or blame her for things that she really did not do.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat May 26, 2012 8:03 am

Tamta wrote:
Snaz wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Red and BBM

She did not seem to mind facing day in and day out accusations that she murdered her child, but didn't she get pissed off when someone tried to depose her always-victim status-

It is always the same with her,
She doesn't want to testify at trail.
She wants to move on with her life.
She cann't go out so she sit in front of computer and eats. Very Happy
Nothing about Caylee it is always. I I I Poor me She makes me sick
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

My money says she's leavin the country as soon as her probation is up. She can't be detained because she is scheduled to give a deposition in a civil case. I predict she will run fast and run far as soon as she can.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 pm

snowbird wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Snaz wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Red and BBM

It is always the same with her,
She doesn't want to testify at trail.
She wants to move on with her life.
She cann't go out so she sit in front of computer and eats. Very Happy
Nothing about Caylee it is always. I I I Poor me She makes me sick

I agree, Snowbird, few things in life make me as ill to think about as when I think about Casey Anthony and what she did.... and got away with!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

So true Snaz.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

khintx wrote:My money says she's leavin the country as soon as her probation is up. She can't be detained because she is scheduled to give a deposition in a civil case. I predict she will run fast and run far as soon as she can.

kh

Hi, kh!!!! Actually, I hope she does run. Because then when they catch her butt... and they will... they can throw her back in jail for defying the subpoena to appear in court!! Run, witch, run!!! witch
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Snaz wrote:
khintx wrote:My money says she's leavin the country as soon as her probation is up. She can't be detained because she is scheduled to give a deposition in a civil case. I predict she will run fast and run far as soon as she can.

kh

Hi, kh!!!! Actually, I hope she does run. Because then when they catch her butt... and they will... they can throw her back in jail for defying the subpoena to appear in court!! Run, witch, run!!! witch

It'll never happen.

If she ran there might be an open bench warrant for her arrest in Orange, County- but no one is gonna go after her and they can't extradite her because she didn't give a civil deposition. No way. She's gonna run and no one is gonna go after her.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

And it would be so good if we never hear that name again!!!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Snaz wrote:

kh

And when you're running, if you come to the end of a pier, KEEP RUNNING!!!!!!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon May 28, 2012 5:37 pm

khintx wrote:
Snaz wrote:

kh

It'll never happen.

If she ran there might be an open bench warrant for her arrest in Orange, County- but no one is gonna go after her and they can't extradite her because she didn't give a civil deposition. No way. She's gonna run and no one is gonna go after her.

kh

I agree with you about the civil deposition.... but as I understand it, the subpoena is not for a deposition, but for an appearance in court. Civil or not, it's still a legal requirement. But authorities may still feel like it isn't worth going after her.

And with an open bench warrant for her arrest, she will never make it back into the United States. Not that she probably will ever want to. And if anyone wants to know where she is, all they'll have to do is to keep an eye on Cindy. She won't be able to stand it. I think she'll go to wherever KC ends up. No matter whether or not KC hangs around for the civil trial.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 pm

But just maybe, the powers that be WILL go after her if she runs, just to make sure that there is some justice for Caylee, even if it just for failing to show in court as ordered. I suspect that everyone, LE, Court System etc, are just as disgusted as we are and they will hunt her down, if only for the satisfaction of arresting her.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 pm

That would be great Chickenbutt if they did that, but I cant understand if she owes so much money to the tax department and then this court case how can she leave the country at all until she pays what she owes. Is that possible?
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 pm

I say let her leave as long as she NEVER has a chance to come back!
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Trueblue wrote:That would be great Chickenbutt if they did that, but I cant understand if she owes so much money to the tax department and then this court case how can she leave the country at all until she pays what she owes. Is that possible?

That would be true for normal, law abiding citizens to stay, go to court and pay their bills. But people run from the law and the tax man all the time. So, who knows? Is she willing to take the chance and run, knowing that she will never be allowed back, without taking the risk of being arrested? Is she willing to give up Cindy forever? Personally, I don't think she'll run. She will sit on the stand, invoke her 5th amendment rights and deal with whatever the consequences. Can't get blood out of a turnip, as the saying goes. Who would get the first money she made, ZFG or the IRS?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next