Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer

+2
khintx
Julie
6 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer Empty Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer

Post by Julie Fri May 25, 2012 5:58 pm

May 24, 2012 6:15pm

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer

Casey Anthony has been gaining weight as she serves her probation in hiding somewhere in southern Florida, two sources told People magazine.

“Quite honestly, she’s gained a few pounds,” the source told the magazine. “She does nothing but sit in front of her computer and eat.”

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/casey-anthony-reportedly-spends-days-eating-in-front-of-computer/

Fat Man
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer Empty Re: Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer

Post by khintx Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Casey Anthony being all she can be!

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer AtrNSxPCMAAw4FI
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer Empty Re: Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer

Post by Julie Thu May 31, 2012 10:33 am

Laughing All that she'll EVER be!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 am

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer 901969
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 am

khintx wrote:
Casey Anthony being all she can be!

Casey Anthony Reportedly Spends Days Eating in Front of Computer AtrNSxPCMAAw4FI
Is that a really new picture?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 31, 2012 3:10 pm

that was photoshopped perfectly! I love it! Laughing
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Bmore...Is that you???? I haven't seen you in ages. Good to see you.
Chickenbutt=EDRN at THM
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Tis me... I mostly read, I'm not as up to date on all these other cases like I was Caylees'... I throw my 2 cents in here and there... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Good to see you. Look forward to discussing cases with you.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

You too! The only cases I've ever really followed were the West Memphis 3 and Caylee... Jonbenet too but not as much as the others... Caylee's case just sucked me in, chewed me up and spit me out like most everyone else!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, we are all trying to move on. Some of us are following the Spray Tan Murder of Lina Kaufman, altho spray tan has nothing to do with it....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

I'll check that one out too...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 3:54 pm

It is under the current trial topic on the forum page
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Thu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Wonder if she is here, using a different name, of course. She wouldn't dare use Casey or KC. It would really be funny if she were a member here. She may be playing the game "Smack Casey."
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down