Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage

Go down

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage Empty 48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

art tart and the other case followers that watch Dateline & 48 Hours, I hope you see this.

Some of you may be following the cases that will be featured on Dateline this Saturday and Sunday. Instead of posting a link to two separate "trailers", I will post the Link to the Homepage. You can click on the previews for Friday and Sunday.

art tart, I have my receiver set to record the shows for Friday & Saturday.
~~~

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
MSNBC -- Dateline

Preview: 'Twisted'

An Iowa mother, home alone with her three kids, is attacked and the confrontation turns fatal. But is the truth more twisted than anyone could imagine?

Friday at 9pm/8c.
_____

Dateline

'Who Killed the Radio Star?'

A former radio DJ and multi-millionaire disappears from his yacht in the Pacific Ocean, but investigators discover he didn't drown.

Sunday at 7pm/6c.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage Empty Re: 48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 pm

It looks as though 48 Hours will cover an interesting case this Saturday.

You can preview it here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7390088n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0
CBS News -- 48 Hours Mystery

Sneak peek: Secrets of a Marriage
May 29, 2012 3:25 PM

The wife of a respected high school administrator is found dead with a suicide note nearby. But what really happened? Tracy Smith reports Saturday, June 2 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
_______

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml
CBS News - 48 Hours - Homepage

Secrets of a Marriage SATURDAY, JUNE 2 | 10 P.M. ET/PT

The wife of a respected high school administrator is found dead with a suicide note nearby... but what really happened?
Tracy Smith looks for answers.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage Empty 48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:30 am

art tart, we recorded Dateline and watched it not long ago.

Wow! It kept my attention. I can understand why they called the episode, "Twisted."

I felt so sorry for the mother of the young man who was murdered. Her husband committed suicide over the loss of their son at his grave. What a tragedy!

There really are evil, manipulative folks in this world.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage Empty Re: 48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

Morning Ann - Tx & Freckles,

I saw both of them. Last night was so interesting, fingerprints left on a fake suicide note will get you convicted everytime.

Too bazar, the jury got evidence NOT admitted into trial sent back to the jury room & they convicted on that evidence, there was a mis-trial.

He got convicted in the second trial too even though, imo, there was reasonable doubt imo. It's funny what is reasonable to one jury is not reasonable to another. (referring to KC's jury)

Last edited by art tart on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

48 Hours Mystery - Secrets of a Marriage Empty Merge

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 am

Ann - Tx, I have set my Cable to the Dateline tonight at 6:00 pm, thanks for the heads up, I wasn't familiar with the Sunday showings.

Tonight, the guy murdered is a DJ/dentist. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down