Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta

2 posters

Go down

3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta Empty 3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta

Post by eva Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 am

3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta

Three employees of an armoured car company are dead and a colleague is in critical condition following an attempted armed robbery at the University of Alberta in Edmonton this morning during.

“Tactical were called out, as were canine unit … Homicide has been called out,” said Scott Pattison, an Edmonton police spokesman.

“What I can tell you is that three people are dead.”

All four victims are employees of G4S Security.

"Our hearts go out to our victims' families and to all our employees at the Edmonton branch," Robin Steinberg, a spokesperson for the security company, told CBC News. "It is just devastating.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/university-alberta-shooting-leaves-3-dead-113900068.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta Empty Re: 3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta

Post by Julie Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Sad. Sad I feel bad for the families of the three employees who died. I hope the fourth employee survives. wth is wrong with the world when someone can't even go to work and expect to come home at the end of the day?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta Empty Re: 3 Armoured Car Workers Killed in Shooting at University of Alberta

Post by Julie Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 am

Canadian guard sought in fatal armored-car robbery caught at US crossing

By Gil Aegerter, msnbc.com

A man sought in a fatal armored-car robbery at the University of Alberta was arrested Saturday at a U.S. border crossing, police told Canadian media.

Edmonton police Sgt. Dave Reitzel said Travis Baumgartner, 21, was stopped at the crossing in Lynden, Wash., the CBC reported. The crossing is southeast of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Read more:
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/16/12259024-canadian-guard-sought-in-fatal-armored-car-robbery-caught-at-us-crossing?lite>1=43001
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:31 am

Breaking News: Triple murder suspect caught at Aldergrove border crossing
The man police believe killed three fellow armoured car guards was arrested without incident.
By Matthew Claxton, Langley Advance June 16, 2012 Travis Baumgartner, wanted for allegedly slaying three guards in an armoured car robbery in Edmonton Friday, was arrested by US Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Aldergrove border crossing Saturday.

The 21-year-old was attempting to cross into the United States, according to the Edmonton Police.

Read more:

http://www.langleyadvance.com/Breaking+News+Triple+murder+suspect+caught+Aldergrove+border+crossing/6794917/story.html
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down