Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents Empty Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents

Post by KZ Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 am

Please leave suggestions and ideas here for organizing or categorizing the TM/GZ evidence and case documents.

How do you think it would be easiest to organize the headings? Would you prefer the videos in one category, and documents in another, for example? Alphabetical? By date released?

Or,

Is it just fine the way it is? Very Happy
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents Empty Re: Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents

Post by WeeBonnie Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:34 am

I think sub threads by type- official documents as released, George's statements chronologically - with video and audio together.
Witness statements seperated by witness#- with all official and any media interviews etc all together arranged chronologically.
Anither thread with all court appearances filings and press released regarding them all seperated by event (again chronologically) by hearing.

That way everyone can research an element and also see how the best information evolved.

I would limit media reports to those that actually have statements of witnesses or lawyers recorded that are directly relevant to the hearings or testimony.

Aren't you glad you asked?!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents Empty Re: Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 am

WeeBonnie wrote:I think sub threads by type- official documents as released, George's statements chronologically - with video and audio together.
Witness statements seperated by witness#- with all official and any media interviews etc all together arranged chronologically.
Anither thread with all court appearances filings and press released regarding them all seperated by event (again chronologically) by hearing.

That way everyone can research an element and also see how the best information evolved.

I would limit media reports to those that actually have statements of witnesses or lawyers recorded that are directly relevant to the hearings or testimony.

Aren't you glad you asked?!!

Say what????????? Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents 996823 Suggestions for organizing and categorizing the TM/GZ case documents 355665

roflao

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 am

I liked it the way it was, however, what ever way is easiest for the one that has to seperate everything would be fine.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Question to members: Would you like a separate thread to discuss all things related to Witness 9?
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

KZ wrote:Question to members: Would you like a separate thread to discuss all things related to Witness 9?

At first I was thinking no, but now, maybe yes. Given there's 24 hrs of jail calls, it might be easier to keep them separate. But I'm fine with whichever way it goes.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down