Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight

2 posters

Go down

Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight Empty Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 pm

RE: Charles Dyer case - Oklahoma

If you have been following the Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma), it will be the topic of discussion on ATSLive tonight, Saturday, 10-1-11. Valhall (Val) of The Hinky Meter is a guest tonight and is expected to be on the program beginning around 10 PM CDT/11 PM EDT.

For details and how to listen to the radio program, please see this thread at The Hinky Meter:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/01/dyer-case-case-discussion-on-atslive-tonight/
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Dyer case: Case discussion on ATSLive tonight
Posted 10/1/11
~~~

For your info, Charles Dyer went on the run in August, 2011. He fled Oklahoma shortly before he was to go on trial. The FBI did an intensive search for Dyer as he was considered armed and dangerous.

Dyer was spotted at a Texas State Park near Sealy, Austin County, Texas and the FBI and numerous local Texas law enforcement agencies set up a command station in Sealy, Tx.

There were intensive searches by helicopter, tracking dogs from Texas Department of Justice (Corrections), horseback by TDJC, numerous ground searches, etc.

After several days, Dyer was captured in Richmond, Fort Bend County, Tx. which is adjacent to Harris County (Houston), Tx.

Valhall (Val) of The Hinky Meter has followed this case closely and authored several articles about the Charles Dyer case. Val has even gone to an Oklahoma Court House (District Clerk's office) to research information on the Charles Dyer case. Val is doing an outstanding job in getting facts and dates on this case!

To read articles about this case, you can click on various articles by Valhall here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/category/criminal-cases/dyer-case/
The Hinky Meter - Dyer case

Hope to "see you" at ATSLive tonight!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight Empty Re: Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight

Post by Cali Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:24 am

I followed this case on Hinky Meter and I agree with Val. Dyer was accused of molesting his daughter only after he had told ex he might seek custody of the little girl. The girl's mother has acted out of spite, trying to ruin this man's life. And she just may succeed. The case against Dyer proceeded without LE thoroughly taking this step-by-step. Dyer ran....can you blame him, knowing they were going to lock him up as a child sex offender. The other inmates would manage to punish him, simply because he was placed in jail. He was called an armed and dangerous man, so of course when he was found LE locked him up. People were willing to believe he is guilty.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight Empty Re: Charles Dyer case (Oklahoma): Case discussion on ATSLive tonight

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 am

The show was great! Valhall (Val) has done a tremendous amount of research in this case and she "knows her stuff."

It was a very interesting show and the hosts have invited Val back to discuss the Dyer case. One hour simply was not enough time!

In the child molestation case, I think Charles Dyer needs a change of venue. He needs a new judge too!

I think Valerie is a liar and she has coached the child into lying about what happened.

During testimony in the first trial, the child answered, "I don't know" to all of the questions. When asked what date the incident happened, the small child said January 2nd. (per Valhall)

No small child would remember an exact date like that months after this allegedly happened.

This is a very interesting case to follow. Valhall lives in the area and she has the opportunity to go to the Court House (District Clerk's office) and review documents and transcripts from the previous trial.

I am looking forward to Val's next appearance on ATSLive.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Ann ~ Thanks to your head's up I listened to the broadcast last night. Val is a fantastic crusader for calling attention to the outrageous wrongs some evil people commit. She has a brilliant analytical mind, and lists facts in a manner that can be understood by the likes of non-methodical me.
I hope that enough attention will warrant a fresh start and change of venue. I also feel that this child will be forever shamed when she is older and realizes exactly what her mother got her to do. Some mothers clearly are single-mindedly evil when they seek revenge.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Cali, you are welcome!

I agree that Val is brilliant and has an awesome analytical mind. She is an aerospace engineer.

Val has really done a tremendous amount of research on this case. She goes to the court house during lunch and after work to read documents at the District Clerk's office.

Val has a library on the Charles Dyer case. You can read various documents. Very interesting!

There is a compilation of court documents associated with the two trials for Charles Dyer on accusations of child rape.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/charles-dyer-case/
The Hinky Meter - Library/Charles Dyer Case

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down