Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul?

2 posters

Go down

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul? Empty ‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul?

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul?
ABC entertainment president says he’s reached out to ousted ‘Idol’ judge

updated 1:34 a.m. ET, Sun., Aug 9, 2009

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul? Qsobq8

PASADENA, California - Paula Abdul may be out of a job on "American Idol" but she could soon be dancing with the stars on rival TV network ABC.

ABC's entertainment president Steve McPherson told reporters on Saturday he would love to see the former "Idol" judge on "Dancing with the Stars" and had already called her about a possible role with his network.

"I would love to (have her). I was a little stunned by the ("Idol") decision. We would love to have her on 'Dancing' either as a participant or a contestant," McPherson said.

Read the rest:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32346474/ns/entertainment-reality_tv/
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul? Empty Re: ‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul?

Post by Snaz Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 pm

How could Paula possibly participate as a contestant?????? That would be like having John Travolta participate as one of the stars...... just say'n....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul? Empty Re: ‘Dancing with Stars’ role for Paula Abdul?

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Paula would be a good fit for the show as a judge with her strong dancing background. I agree that it would be unfair for her to be a contestant as her dancing probably rivals that of the professionals.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:56 pm

I do not think it would be fair for her to compete. She would make a great judge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down