Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda

4 posters

Go down

Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda Empty Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda

Post by KZ Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Thread for discussion of thoughts related to the prosecution strategy, and Special Prosecutor Angela Corey (AC), and Assistant State Attorney Bernie De La Rionda (BDLR).

Thank you for keeping this thread on topic!
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda Empty Re: Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 am

Deadly Combinations: How Self- Defense Laws Pairing Immunity with a Presumption of Fear Allow Criminals to “Get Away with Murder”

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/documents/Elizabeth-megale-article-stand-your-ground-0401.pdf
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda Empty Re: Prosecution thread discussion- Angela Corey, and Bernie De La Rionda

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm

The prosecution is playing things so close to the vest, I'm betting this thread will be a wasteland until we get much closer to a hearing or trial.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:25 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:The prosecution is playing things so close to the vest, I'm betting this thread will be a wasteland until we get much closer to a hearing or trial.

Yes, we do not have a theory yet to comment on.

However the article you posted the other day, to me signals the beginning of a strategy, at least in terms of trying to counter MOM's assertion that the State has not put forth evidence against Self Defense.

There is also a 7/7 article written with an AC quote in it that I am looking for.

This information was released after the new bond hearing, where MOM entered more evidence to refute Lester's finding that the 'evidence was strong'.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20120709sanford_fla_police_took_one_position_on_trayvon_shooting_in_public_another_in_paperwork_to_prosecutors/srvc=home&position=recent
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Oops, maybe I should have posted the Response to the request to remove Lester here rather than GD.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/100330177/State-s-Response-to-Defendant-s-Verified-Motion-to-Disqualify-Trial-Judge-7-17-12
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Great link! BDLR shows that MOM is talking out both sides of his mouth.
I especially LOVE how he says the defense teams fears about Lesterbeings unfair have to be REASONABLE. and not just some vague fears.

Just like GZs actions and will have to be shown as those of a reasonable person. How are they ever going to make GZ look credible now- laughing over the apology. Making fun of hoodies.
The defense have their work cut out for them.

serenaz1 wrote:Oops, maybe I should have posted the Response to the request to remove Lester here rather than GD.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/100330177/State-s-Response-to-Defendant-s-Verified-Motion-to-Disqualify-Trial-Judge-7-17-12

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Great link! BDLR shows that MOM is talking out both sides of his mouth.
I especially LOVE how he says the defense teams fears about Lesterbeings unfair have to be REASONABLE. and not just some vague fears.

Just like GZs actions and will have to be shown as those of a reasonable person. How are they ever going to make GZ look credible now- laughing over the apology. Making fun of hoodies.
The defense have their work cut out for them.

serenaz1 wrote:Oops, maybe I should have posted the Response to the request to remove Lester here rather than GD.

Zim & OM are a real pair of jerks and are proud of it! I sure hope this house of cards falls down on them sooner than later!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down